Pin Money Pt. 07

Story Info
Eve obeys her husband's wishes.
8.3k words
4.44
13.7k
25
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

Monday:

Eve looked at the studio still baffled that Adam would order her to do a video shoot as if he owned her. She wished she'd known how much he'd changed once they were married...wished he realized what he'd ordered her to do. Would it matter to him? He was so single-minded with his job and if she were of use to him, would that bother him, or would he simply see her as a valuable fund-raising tool? She sighed as she realized that she knew the answer. She still felt Patrick's finger inside her...Adam looking at her...the memory triggering a pulsing between her legs. Strange that a strange man's digit was more stimulating than her husband's cock.

She climbed out of the car recognizing just Drew's and Alex's cars and wondering whose the others were. Was the owner of the Lexus going to be just the 2nd man to fuck her? The owner of the Tesla? She felt her stomach throb thinking about what the next few hours would entail. She checked herself out in the side-view mirror, sighed, and headed in.

"Eve, I was shocked to get the call from Brian that you decided to do a video shoot, but not half as surprised as when he sent over the outfits you and Kaitlyn will be wearing," he said. "Do you know what's going on?"

The girl thought about her own shocking discovery but shook her head, "Why? What outfits?" she tried to act innocent. She thought back to the way the three men looked eagerly at her when Adam ordered her to do the photoshoot and videos. She'd been shocked that her husband would order her to do anything and if he only knew...but in his eagerness to get the pledges from the men perhaps it wouldn't have mattered. 'Adam Purcell, devout Christian, family man...pimp,' she thought.

"You'll see. I hope you're alright with this. It just seems a bit strange to me," he said softly. "Come on and meet your fellow model," the man sighed.

Eve was introduced to the most Irish-looking girl she'd ever met, a mass of spectacular curly red hair, pink cheeks, and a great smile. For some reason, Eve was looking at another woman differently. She noted the girl's breasts were perky B-cups, perhaps C, had a tight figure with a narrow waist and narrow hips. She wondered if she had pale nipples and if she maintained a nice red bush or if she were shaved. The girl looked to be doing the same to her and when they met eyes, they both smiled. "Hi Kaitlyn, it's great to meet you," she put out a hand.

"You're so pretty," the girl said ignoring the hand and pulling the blonde into a hug.

"This is going to be fun. When Drew called me I thought it was going to be more boring fashion crap but looking at the sets, this will be something completely different. I checked you out, saw your shots from last week, and hell! You're fucking hot," she grinned.

"Eve! I am happy to see you, but then again, perhaps not," Alexandra came out from behind a set, "I lost a bet with Drew that you'd never do a video shoot," she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I never expected to say yes, but things change I guess," she hugged the woman, "What did you lose?"

Alex blushed, "I might have had to bring my knee pads with me. Ok, let's get you and Kaitlyn changed," she sighed.

The redhead took Eve's hand, "I'm so looking forward to working with you, even if everyone seems so guarded," she smiled. "Did anyone tell you what the shoot was about? All I heard was it was for a top client and we'd be paid above the usual," she said. "I was told there'd be nothing going on this week. Then I got the call from Drew yesterday. I don't mind coming in on short notice as I like the money."

Eve shook her head, questions swirling. Pierce was the special client, but are the two clerics involved? Are they aware of what video shoots involve? She suspected they knew what will be happening here as they seemed eager to view the videos. "I'm as much at sea as you are, but I guess clothes are clothes."

The two girls followed Alex back to the rack of various long robes ranging from black to white including powder blue, tan, and grey. Drew instructed the two girls to do various activities wearing the most complex sets of layers they'd ever put on. Tennis, frisbee, badminton, and other activities in front of the green screen. This was a lot better than Eve thought. Perhaps they'd not be playing the slutty nuns and this was just as the men described to her and Adam. Without realizing it, she'd forgotten all about the aching and had fun with Kaitlyn.

That changed as the last shoot wound down.

After three hours, the two girls were exhausted and Drew took the last few shots before telling them to go relax and have lunch. "When we get back, we'll be doing videos so make sure you have nothing on under the habits. I'm going to have to book extra time in confessional after this," he sighed.

Kaitlyn grinned, "I hope that means I get some naked time with Eve," she said as she stroked the blonde's ass.

Drew nodded, "don't worry. I think you'll enjoy the afternoon sessions."

After eating, the girls stripped down, Eve looking at the flaming patch of pubes on the cute girl.

"You like?" Kaitlyn asked. I've been told a lot of the guys like a perfectly shaved pussy but I think it's a shame to remove all of this," she said as her fingers stroked her downy fur. "Let's see yours."

Eve pulled off the Dominican habit then pulled off her bra and panties, turning and facing the girl, "Oh!" she said surprised at the touch.

Kailyn ran her fingers through the blonde patch and between the girl's legs. "Nice. Do you mind?"

The girl shook her head not clear what she was agreeing to then gasped as the redhead knelt and pressed her lips against her moist petals, the throbbing now more like a strumming. Up until last week, she'd never had anyone's lips on her sex before, let alone another woman. Now it felt natural and rather than push her away she put a foot on the chair opening herself up. "Oh wow!" she murmured as an active tongue probed and flicked. The strumming ached more and soon became almost a painful vibration...was it close to ending, she thought to herself. She'd always thought she knew what an orgasm was but perhaps she was wrong.

Then after the last week, she'd realized she'd never had one...perhaps she was incapable. This was the first time she'd felt like it might be possible...what comes after the aching vibration?

"Save it, girls," Drew laughed. "We start shooting in 5 minutes." He looked at the two naked girls, the redhead with glistening cheeks now grinning at him...the flushed blonde, her fingers pulling on her erect nipples. "Here's the script. Read it and get to know as much of the setup and dialogue as possible. Kailyn, you're over in set 4, Eve you're on the main set with the green screen." He looked over as Alex came in. "Can you get Kailyn ready? I'll get Eve all set," he asked.

The redhead gave that tasty pussy one more lick before standing and following the tall blonde down to the far set. Eve looked at the cute girl wishing Drew had given them just a couple more minutes. She still felt the incredible humming in her lower belly.

"Ok, this is the scene and an outline of the dialogue. This is not like the movies where you'll be memorizing the lines, just the gist...you get it," he smiled at the blonde. "I think you are ready to take on all comers," he chuckled. "I might hire Kailyn as a fluffer."

"What's a fluffer?" Eve asked.

The man gently stroked the wet slit, "normally a girl who gets a guy hard for a shoot, but this can apply to getting the actress ready also," Drew smiled. "You're very ready. Read this over then we'll head out and you can meet your first partner.

Eve wondered who wrote this as she pulled the white nightgown over her naked body, Patrick? The Bishop? The whole thing was just too coincidental.

Eve, this is Blair and Linda. Let's get set up, Eve, you'll be on your knees praying...you know what to do. Ok, guys, I'll start shooting when you're ready.

Drew saw the three were set so he nodded at them. The cute blonde knelt by her bed looking the part of the young nun praying. She looked over her shoulder as the door to her cell opened and her Mother Superior peered in.

Sister Mary, you have a visitor...no, you're fine." she said as the girl crossed her arms over her massive chest. She opened the door and stepped aside allowing the 70-year-old man to enter. "I'm sure you know Bishop Levy. Your Excellency, this is Sister Mary." She looked over at the girl, a riding crop tapping her thigh.

Eve stood feeling naked in the thin gown as the older man looked her up and down. "Your Excellency," she bowed her head.

"Thank you Sister, you can leave us. I just would like a few words with Sister Mary," the man said. After the older nun left he indicated the small bed, "Sit. And you can relax. I am here as a friend. I won't bite," he chuckled.

Eve sat realizing she was alone with a man whose words didn't match the look on his face.

Karl Levy studied the girl, she was younger than he'd thought...was she even 18? "My child. Father Perry told me you were having nightmares. I thought as I was visiting I'd see if you are alright." he sat down patting the girl's leg.

Eve looked at the man, "Um, I may have mentioned something in confessional but I thought the confessional was..."

"I know, the seal of the confessional. But he never told me any details just that perhaps you could use a father figure," he said soothingly.

The blonde looked at the man and nodded, "Not exactly nightmares, um dreams with, um...impure thoughts," she said softly.

The older man nodded, "Tell me. Tell me about your dreams. Do you have them often?" he asked.

The girl nodded. "Every night. It's about a man...or rather men and their...you know," she said softly.

"Their what? You can speak frankly to me," he smiled. "At my age, I think I've heard everything."

"Their penises. I see them standing over me and they're erect...hard. I'm naked and they're trying to open my legs...get me to open my mouth. I tell them they can't but somehow they are there...lying between my legs...I can feel the hard...you know...pressing against my...um, privates," the girl blushed.

The Bishop stroked higher, his fingers between the girl's legs. "Their cocks? Your pussy?" he asked. "How old are you?" he asked as his middle finger pressed against the warm slit.

"I'm 20," the young blonde sighed. "Should you be doing that?"

The man nodded, "Yes, unless you tell me no. If you say no I'll stop immediately." He pulled up the hem of the girl's gown and pushed her legs open, "You just tell me, ok?" he said softly. "Now tell me more about your impure thoughts. Do they do other things in your dreams?" Her cunt was sopping as he penetrated her sex. He felt his cock angrily throb anticipating entering this hot slit.

Eve's breathing got deeper as she felt the man skillfully hit her clit and part her lips. "Um, sometimes they suck on my nipples," she said.

Oh. You're...yessss, like that."

The man pulled up the gown, tossed it aside, and planted his lips on her right nipple. The girl's legs opened wider and she did nothing as he slipped his finger back inside her. He popped the hard nub out of his mouth, "What else? What else do they do to you? Do they make you do this?" he asked as he pulled up his robe revealing his 8" cock, and pushed her head onto his lap.

"Yes. I have to suck on ummmmpphhh," she moaned as the man's cock drove between her lips.

The bishop lay back on the bed as the girl sucked and bobbed on his cock. He reached down and cupped a huge tit as the girl skillfully took more of his penis into her mouth. "That's it, my child. You're doing God's work...serving the church," he sighed.

Eve crawled onto the floor between the man's legs thinking she was sucking a man's cock 5 years older than her own grandfather, yet his cock was as smooth as Adam's. She could taste the fluids leaking out, swallowing constantly as she tried to take him deeper down her throat. This cock was a good two inches longer and half again as fat as Adam's and she realized that she'd be able to take all of her husband's cock if he wanted...though never once had he asked her to.

The old cleric felt the familiar aching so he pulled the girl's mouth off his cock. "You were telling me that the men got between your legs?" he asked as he pulled the naked girl to her feet. "Show me what they did and what you did," he ordered.

Eve nodded and lay back. "At first I had my legs closed like this," she said, "But they were too strong and they pulled them apart...yesssss, like that," she sighed as the man spread her legs wide and pressed his hips against her thighs. "Then their penises pressed....oh God!" she gasped as he felt the fat cock enter her. "I'm sorry that I used the Lord's name in vain, but...ooohhhhh God," she gasped.

The man had to press harder than he'd ever had to even as wet as she was. "No, you're forgiven. Sweet Jesus, you're so tight," he gasped. "Wait!" he said looking down at the girl, "Have you done this before? I mean before you...?" He moaned seeing her shake her head, "This might hurt so tell me to slow down if..."

Eve pulled the man into her pussy. She was no longer in the mood to act or role-play and just wanted the man to fuck her. The aching in her womb was rising rapidly and she grunted out, "just fuck me...I didn't know how it felt before but this is what I need."

The man grinned and pressed all the way into the girl who was now moaning in pleasure. As he picked up the pace enjoying watching those huge tits flop around as her grunting increased. These were not the sounds of the actresses moaning for the camera, this was a girl totally into the carnal act. Her eyes were closed, her face clenched, her pelvis rocking to meet his assault on her cunt.

The aching was getting so much that she thought it would cause permanent damage and could not get any worse or rather any better. Her brain was a swirling mess of thoughts and feelings as her total being was focused on the incredible feelings. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh ffffuuuucccckkkk!" Eve cried out as she exploded. She felt fluids pour out as her ass thrust 6" off the bed lifting the much heavier man up.

The bishop grinned as he ground his cock and pelvis against the writhing girl. He's given hundreds of girls orgasms, many of whom squirted but none ever seemed to have one of such intensity.

The blonde pressed herself so hard against the man she thought they might meld into one as the waves of her climax flowed through her. As they faded and her body collapsed onto the now soaking bed, she knew she'd want more of this. No way was Adam's brief intercourse sessions going to cut it.

Bishop Levy leaned down and kissed the girl as he resumed pistoning into her sloshing cunt. He knew he was close and realized he never asked if she were fertile, but the way the girl clung to him and how her mouth was locked on his it wouldn't have mattered.

Eve felt the aching rising again as she pressed her body hard against the man. She felt the vibrations in her mouth from his increasingly loud moans and hoped she could feel another orgasm before he came, but she sensed it was not going to happen.

The man had thought when they began they'd start off with missionary, then doggy followed by cowgirl and finishing with doggy again, his favorite position to cum. But her incredibly real passion was too much for him and he grunted into her mouth he was cumming.

The blonde felt the jets of sperm shoot against her cervix, at least she thought she could. She'd never felt Adam's cum inside her, but then again he'd never been close to her cervix. "Mmmmppphhh, mmmmppphh, mmmppphhh," she moaned happily as the older man emptied his balls inside her.

The older man collapsed next to the naked girl thinking how much he loved his job. 'What other job allows access to the hottest pussies around?' he thought. He pulled his cock out of the slick hole, knelt over the girl's face, and smiled as she happily licked and sucked his cock clean.

"Ok. I think your dreams should go away now. If they come back, please tell your Mother Superior and I'll come back and take care of it. Also, next time you're in confessional with Father Perry I see no need to mention this. I see just your love of the church in your actions and nothing to feel guilt over," he said as he softly stroked her incredible breast. He stood and pulled on his robes. "You may want to change the sheets and flip the bedding before you go to sleep. Pleasant dreams, my child," he said as he opened the door and left.

The blonde lay back naked, legs spread wide, the nerves in her body thrumming and the dull ache in her womb feeling lessened. She looked over at Drew, his camera pointing between her legs, and over at the crew without any embarrassment.

Drew called, "Ok, that was great. Good job both of you. Eve, get cleaned up and I'll give you the script for the next shoot." He had to adjust his aching cock knowing she'd welcome him inside her if he just made the move. Her eyes were glued to the hard shaft outlined inside his jeans.

***********************************************

Kailyn lay back, her gown pulled up over her breasts as she rapidly fingered her pussy. She needed little stimulation to get aroused as she could still taste the juices from Eve's sweet twat. It was tough stifling her moans as she felt herself nearing release knowing anyone outside her door would know what she was doing, but she should have stifled the creaking of her bed.

Mother Superior flung open the girl's door and glared at the wanton display on the bed. She closed the door and grabbed the naked body before the girl could cover herself and tossed her on her back onto the bed. She threateningly slapped the riding crop against her leg. "You know what you're getting. Be obedient and it will be over soon."

The redhead looked up at the angry head nun and nodded. She slowly turned so her head was off the foot of the bed and her legs spread wide.

She watched as the older woman pulled up her habit and squatted over the young girl's face. She never hesitated as she pushed her tongue between the woman's labia.

The woman started slowly, teasingly smacking the creamy inner thighs with the crop. As the girl opened her legs wider she worked closer to the intended target. The older nun found it arousing watching the girl eagerly open her legs wider the closer the crop came to the real target. The ultimate joy was the loud groan vibrating through her pussy when she slapped the pink nub. The muffled cries of pain echoed through the room as the woman pressed her pussy against the younger nun's face and rhythmically slapped the girl's pussy with the riding crop.

Kailyn had never felt anything like the sharp sting as the leather slapped hard against her clit. Strangely the pain was morphing into the most intense feelings she'd ever experienced. Even though she could barely breathe she felt the rising ache and her pelvis was rising to meet each blow.

"You little whore," Mother Superior moaned, "This is not punishment at all, is it? I'm calling Father Perry after you finish me and we'll see if you're still eager for your sinful cunt to get attention."

Hearing that, Kailyn's ass was off the bad, legs opened wider than she'd ever thought possible, and screamed out she was cumming. The muffled cries of relief triggered a gushing orgasm in the older nun who dropped the crop and gripped the girl's mounds as she ground her cunt against the redhead's face.

***********************************************

Eve sat in the confessional booth, "Bless me father, for I have sinned," she said softly. "I've used the Lord's name in vain, three maybe four times. I've had impure thoughts. I've...um touched myself inappropriately," she finished.

Father Perry looked through the mesh, "What impure thoughts? While you were touching yourself?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers