Pin Money Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before and during. Both when I'm awake and also in my dreams and then when I touch myself. I thought about penises...cocks...hard and angry looking," the young blonde nun said softly.

"Tell me more about the cocks. What do you do with them?" he asked.

The girl blushed, "They point right at me. They come closer and closer making me open my mouth and suck on them," she almost whispered.

"Who are these men?" the priest asked.

"That's just it, they're either a blur or in darkness except for their throbbing shafts of flesh," she moaned softly. She rubbed her fingers on her soft lips, "I can feel the spongy heads pressing here."

"You don't turn your head, resist?"

"Um, no. I wanted to, but I know if I try to...I'd have to anyhow...but I wanted to lick, to taste, to make the feelings it gives me...you know, down there stronger," she stammered. There was rustling on the other side of the partition and a small door opened in front of where she was sitting. A rigid cock slid through the opening.

"Are they like this?" The priest asked.

"Yes, but never this big," she moaned. "They are half this size."

"Go on, what do you do in your fantasies?" he demanded.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as her hand barely was able to wrap halfway around the shaft. She licked under the head before taking the fat cap into her mouth letting him press forward. She let out of happy sigh as she began bobbing her head. Soon she found her chin and forehead pressed against the partition and let the priest thrust into her mouth.

"I'm proud of you for opening up to me like this. Do you take these cocks all the way into your mouth? When the men spew their seed do you swallow?" his voice was deeper now.

The girl pulled off, "I do. I like feeling the cock press against the back of my throat and tasting the hot gift it provides." The young blonde dove back onto the veiny shaft. She forced herself to allow his cock deeper down her throat and soon felt his pubic hair tickling her lips.

Father Perry pressed his cock deep down the girl's throat wishing he'd taken her confession in her chambers. She was a skilled cocksucker but the way her habit draped across those huge tits was intriguing. He pulled back, "Sister Mary, please pull off your clothes and turn around. You know what to do," he said softly.

Eve found it difficult to undo the belt then pull off the heavy garment but managed it just as the lights brightened in the previously dark booth. Never in her life would she have thought she'd be completely naked in a confessional, and something was exciting about it. She knelt on the seat and as soon as she pressed her ass against the opening she gasped as the fat cock slid fully into her pussy. There was not much for her to do as the man immediately took advantage of her sopping hole and proceeded to slam into her.

Father Perry could see the massive tits flop as he aggressively slammed into the tight hole. The Bishop was right about the young nun. She needed as much personal attention for her lustful thoughts as they had time to provide...and he'd make time if only to get his hands on those incredible tits.

The girl put her head down and arched her back, her whole crotch pressed against the opening. "Ohhhh fuck!" she gasped feeling those heave balls slap repeatedly against her clit. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted as her fingers found her nipples.

The priest was able to grasp those perfect cheeks while he pressed his thumb against her anus. "I'm coming to your chambers every evening since you are enjoying this too much." he moaned. His thumb pressed into her rectum, "You'll learn to be a good Christian and lie back and take my seed and not be a whore who lusts after cock, you got that?"

"Yes, yessss. I'll learn," the young blonde gasped. "Will you fuck me over and over? Will you make me swallow your seed or empty your balls in my ass?" she asked plaintively.

"Yes, my child. I'll make in my mission to alleviate all feeling of lust that keeps you from a pure path to salvation."

"I'd like that," the girl sighed. "I'd like to devote myself to Jesus without distraction...without...oh God! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming," she cried out. She pressed harder against the partition idly wondering how strong it was as just the 2nd orgasm of her life crashed through her. A tiny thread of thought that she wasn't squirting this time floated by but she didn't focus on that.

Father Perry pulled out as the girl relaxed And pressed the slick head against the girl's pre-lubed ass. He knew she was an anal virgin which was his favorite. "Sweet Jesus," he murmured as he pressed harder than he'd had to before with girls. She seemed willing, not pulling away but pressing back, "That's it...take my cock inside your ass," he moaned as he felt the ring relax and his head pop in.

The blonde let out a groan from deep inside her. She didn't even recognize the sound but she felt the vibrations in her chest. She reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart as the man pulled out just to push back in, deeper this time. She felt the stinging subside as the man patiently worked more of his cock inside her. She no longer needed to spread her ass and was able to stroke her inflamed pussy as his thrusts became harder.

The priest felt his balls ache more and more as the girl's grunts echoed throughout the booth. Just as he moaned he was cumming, he heard the girl's cries as she also came. Their two voices filled the booth as they orgasmed in unison. As they both relaxed, the man extracted his cock from the girl's rectum moving aside allowing the camera to capture the cum leaking from her shrinking anus down her swollen slit.

"As penance, you will refrain from touching yourself pleasurably. If you feel the need you will let me know. Also, you will refrain from wearing undergarments until you no longer have lustful urges. Also, the Lord will forgive you for using the Lord's name in vain since you obviously were carried away being impaling on my huge cock, but work on crying out other things when we next meet."

"Thank you, Father. I will do as told," the girl said softly as she pulled on her habit. For the first time in a week, there was no trace of the ache in her belly, just a pleasant humming.

***********************************************

"Are you awake?" Kaitlyn asked, her head peering around Eve's door.

"Sister Ciara, come in. I just finished my prayers." She pulled back the covers, "Need to talk?" she asked.

The redheaded nun crawled under the covers with the cute blonde girl. "I guess you heard about Mother Superior," she said softly. "Now I know why she always has the riding crop."

Eve shuddered, "I heard." she felt under the covers and gently stroked the girl's twat, "Are you sore?" She felt the girl nod, "Want me to kiss it and make it all better?" she chuckled.

Kailyn looked at the girl then kissed her, "It would help, yes," she sighed. She lay back, pulled up her gown then parted her thighs as the busty blonde crawled between her legs. "Yes, there...that's right where she oooohhhh,"

Eve gently kissed the warm moist folds pressing her lips against the girl. She'd never done anything like this and decided to tentatively taste the fluids leaking out. It wasn't bad and the girl made satisfied sounds as she explored more with the tip of her tongue.

The young nun put her hand on the blonde's head and rotated her pelvis encouraging her to open her pussy up and probe inside. "Ohhh, yesss. You're right there," she sighed. She reached down to pull the nun's gown up so she could squeeze the girl's tits.

Eve felt naked, her bare ass and pussy exposed to the world hoping no one would open her door. Wanting to make the redhead cum she wiggled her tongue between those soft fleshy petals tasting the velvety inside of a vagina for the first time. Her upper lip pressed against the hard nub as she drove as deeply as she could so she moved her head back and forth popping the clit which made the girl hump more. It sounded from the redhead's breathing she was getting close so she pressed harder.

Kailyn was actively humping against the blonde's face and was getting close when the door flew open. Both girls gasped seeing Mother Superior glaring at the two young nuns.

"Up! Get up right now and take off your gowns," she ordered. "Move it! Now stand here," she pointed to the floor about three feet from the wall, "Legs apart...wider. Now put your hands on the wall...now!" she spat angrily as she readied her riding crop.

Eve gritted her teeth as the older nun pulled back but before she struck, a deep voice yelled out.

"Stop!" the Bishop said firmly as he came into the young nun's cell. "Sister Edith, these girls were simply communing with each other, weren't you?"

"Yes, Your Excellency...um, Sister Ciara was feeling sore and I was just comforting her," Eve said making no move to cover her nakedness.

Kailyn nodded, "I had a, um strenuous day and Sister Mary has been a Godsend," she also turned to face the older man. "Father Perry," she bowed slightly as the priest came in.

Mother Superior glared at the two men and went to the door, "Then I leave it on both you men to find a suitable punishment for these two," she huffed out the door.

Eve went over to grab her gown, but the older man stopped her. "Father Perry, please close the door and perhaps put a chair against the handle so we won't be disturbed," the Bishop ordered. "Ladies, we can help both of you with your needs. Sister Mary, what would make you happy?"

Eve knelt in front of the Bishop, pulled up his robe then pressed her face against the man's crotch. She could feel the firm rod growing against her mouth.

"Ok, and what would you like, Sister Ciara?"

Kailyn blushed and nodded towards Eve's face, "I'd like Sister Mary to finish what she started."

The Bishop pulled Eve to her feet, "Your need for a cock can wait, Sister Mary. Sister Ciara, make yourself comfortable and Sister Mary will make you happy," he ordered. "That's it, get between your friend's thighs."

Eve looked back at the eager looks on both men's faces before getting back between the redhead's thighs and inhaling the strong aroma of arousal. She idly wondered if the men could sense her arousal as she tried to act somewhat modestly lying down on the bed.

"Sister Mary, relax," the older man stated as he lifted the creamy ass up, "That's it, you'll be better able to service your friend like that. Now spread your knees apart...nice," he sighed happily as she complied.

Eve drove her tongue back into the tight hole, pressing her face against the clit. Kailyn's breathing deepened as she renewed her pleasuring the girl. She had the idle thought, 'if Adam could see what he'd ordered me to do, how would he react?' She imagined the scene. Naked, her mouth glued to another woman's pussy, her back arched with her ass thrust in the air, two men she'd just met behind her...doing what? Stroking their cocks? She could feel their eyes on her dripping pink flesh almost as if their hands were touching her. Adam would probably approve and encourage her to use her assets for the better good.

Father Perry looked over at the older man, "Your Excellency. I think our Lord has placed an offering before us. It would be a sin to ignore such a divine gift." He already had his cock out stroking it but knew it was proper to let his superior go first. He walked to the side of the two girls to get a better look at the blonde's incredible tits. "I'll have to fuck those after fucking that tight pussy and ass," he mumbled to himself.

Kailyn started to feel the rising aches she'd had before Mother Superior burst in but her nipples felt even more sensitive with the men watching as she pinched and pulled on them. Her pelvis was rapidly humping against that creamy face as she savored the feelings. She felt the bed move and watched the Bishop pull up his robe take his cock and drive it into the blonde's snatch.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhh, mmmmm, mmmmmphhh," Eve moaned into the sopping twat as she felt the man's huge cock split her open. The pounding slammed her face harder into the redhead's crotch and the girl responded.

Sister Ciara was close but seeing the impact on those white cheeks sent her over the edge. "Oh fuck! Aaaahhhh, ffffuuucccck!" she hissed.

Father Perry felt his cock throb as the redhead writhed against the cute blonde's face while she mauled her creamy breasts. He knelt on the bed to stimulate the young nun's nipple with his cock, the girl taking over smearing his pre-cum all over her erect nipple. He was so aroused he felt he could cum just with the pink nub against the underside of the head. He was saved as the redhead pulled him towards her open mouth, "That's it, my child. Giving pleasure is as great a blessing as you can offer," he panted as those pale lips wrapped around his shaft.

Bishop Levy smiled at the priest as the head with the shiny red hair bobbed on the man's slick cock. "We arrived just in time to save these young girls from Mother Superior's wrath...but perhaps we should have waited," he said as he slapped the satiny smooth globe. He looked at the handprint and sighed, "We might have been a bit rash depriving these girls of the ultimate experience," he slapped the blonde's ass again. "Pain followed by pleasure. Do you like getting spanked, my child?" the Bishop asked softly.

"Yes, Your Excellency. I need to atone for my sins and deserve...aaahh, yes. Thank you," she panted. She had the sudden realization that she wasn't acting and the stinging smacks enhanced the aching in her womb.

Father Perry looked down at the girl, "You want the same atonement?"

Kailyn pulled the man's cock out of her mouth and nodded. After the man climbed off the bed, she knelt with her face pressed into the mattress and offered the man her open holes.

The priest pressed the head of his cock against the girl and as he plunged into her tight cunt he smacked the girl's ass hard. Her encouraging squeal made him drive harder into her and smack her harder. Soon the room echoed with the sounds of flesh slapping flesh and loud grunts from the coupling.

Eve never felt anything like this and her ass still stung when she felt the man's fat thumb press into her anus. "Oooohhh, yes," she moaned, the aching in her womb spreading.

"You like that, don't you?" the older man stated, "Where's your lube?"

Eve gasped, "my dresser...top drawer," she pointed. "Ooooh, oh," she panted feeling the huge shaft pull out of her vagina. She'd just had anal with Father Perry and wondered if this would hurt more but sighed as she felt the cool gel be gently pressed into her rectum. She told herself to relax...relax and let the fat cock slide right inside, but she felt herself unconsciously clench her anus.

"Just relax and let it happen, my child. Your body is a gift, a gift to all the men around you. You must be as compliant as possible for your men," he firmly stated. He pressed harder and felt the tight ring slide up his shaft as he penetrated her ass.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!" Eve spat. She wondered if this would hurt and she was right but she was in no position to do anything about it so she tried to act as if it were pleasurable.

The Bishop loved the girl's pussy but this was so much better, so much tighter, "You should try this, Father Perry. Her cunt is divine but her ass is on another level," he sighed. "See if Sister Ciara will offer herself to you."

The priest looked down at the redhead, "How about your ass?" he asked, "Would you like to fully atone for your sins?" He accepted the lube after seeing the girl nod. The girl groaned happily as he plunged his middle finger into the tight hole.

Eve watched Father Perry prepare Kailyn's ass and his cock wondering how something so big could fit into such a tiny hole, but then realized the stinging pain in her ass was gone and it was now pleasurable. She gripped the girl's hand as the priest slowly worked his cock into that puckered hole.

Both men were quietly fucking the two tight asses, the girls were grunting loudly with each thrust and both were rubbing their pussies. Eve was the first to explode as the long growing almost agonizing pang released. She unconsciously cried out, "Oh God! Oh, God!" before remembering what Father Perry told her, "Oh fuck...ohhhhh," she panted. After she felt the last wave of pleasure flow out of her she looked up at the priest, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I used the Lord's name in vain...twice and....oh wow! I feel another coming on...Oh, God," she spat as another orgasm ripped through her. She'd never thought this was possible but within seconds of cumming she was cumming again.

Kailyn looked over jealously as the blonde went through a series of what looked to be powerful orgasms. She'd have to ask her how she does that but her focus returned to the cock slamming her ass and the feeling she was getting grinding her clit with her fingers.

Father Perry was surprised he was able to hold off as the redhead came soon after the blonde. He reached around to pull on the girl's nipples when she seemed close and he was right as she exploded within seconds after that.

Kailyn felt like collapsing after the intense feeling faded away and hoped the man would cum soon but he seemed to have incredible stamina.

"Father Perry," the Bishop said, "Perhaps you should perform the Sacrament of Penance on Sister Mary. She did use the Lord's name in vain." He pulled out of the tight rectum offering the man his place.

Kailyn looked at the two men, "Why don't you both perform the Sacrament and I'll watch," she grinned, relieved to recover after her release.

Eve moaned knowing what was coming up next for her and watched the Bishop clean off his cock before lying on the bed. She lowered herself onto his hard cock moaning happily as she felt her cunt fill up with the fat erection. She started bouncing on his cock as he grabbed handfuls of tit using them as leverage to fuck him faster.

Father Perry came up behind and as she felt him she stopped fucking the other man's cock. He was easily able to plunge into her ass and soon the three picked up a rhythm.

Kailyn squatted near the headboard, her fingers rapidly playing with her pussy. She loved watching the expression on the blonde's face as she was fully filled with cock. All three were slick with sweat and their groans were now in unison. The cute blonde was now experiencing another orgasm...what was that, her 5th? 6th? She'd never seen a girl orgasm so easily and felt a tinge of jealousy but also happiness for her new friend.

Father Perry's felt his balls ache and knew he couldn't last so he let himself go. Just as the young nun came again he plunged deep into her rectum and felt his sperm jet into her bowels...then after the last spasm continued fucking that tight ass. When he felt himself lose rigidity he regretfully pulled out and went over to clean up. With the Father gone, Sister Mary was flipped onto her back and the Bishop began pounding her tight cunt.

He was mesmerized watching those large breasts flop around as the man aggressively thrust into her sloshing hole. She didn't seem to mind and he could tell she was into it as she gently held his hips encouraging his assault. When she came again, and again used the Lord's name in vain he sighed. "Your Excellency, you should tell Mother Superior you're taking this girl back to your manse as a maid until she stops using our Lord's name in vain," he said softly.

The older man slowed down his fucking and nodded, "Sister Mary, after I give you my seed, please pack some things. You're coming with me. Father Perry, please inform Mother Superior we'll be borrowing her young nun for a while."

"Oh, God!" Sister Ciara cried out, "Jesus Christ! Don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

Father Perry nodded, "I'll inform the Mother that both girls require us to deliver extensive penance," he smiled as he said this, "at least we know they look good in black, at least when they are wearing anything," he smiled, "though the maid's outfits are not nearly as bulky as their habits," he said as he left the room to deliver the message.