Pin Money Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd better pack, too," Sister Ciara said as she pulled on her gown. "It should only take me a few minutes," she smiled as she watched the man lean down to kiss the young girl.

Bishop Levy drove his tongue into the girl's mouth his excitement building and the blonde responding to his hard fucking, her pelvis rocking up against his every thrust. He felt her approaching orgasm and held off until they both could cum at the same time. He'd thought he dumped a huge load into her last time but this orgasm seemed to go on longer and he could feel the sloshing of his added fluids in her cunt as she again cried out.

Eve could feel the spurts against her cervix and the man's passion with their mouths and crotches locked together. She suddenly realized what people meant when they said they were one when making love. For the first time, she felt like she was a part of the act of coupling and not the object.

Both lay on the bed panting until the man finally pulled out. Eve lay back, legs opened wide as cum flowed out onto the sheets. She idly played with the swollen pussy as Drew moved in with the camera for a close-up of her leaking cunt.

***********************************************

Eve felt incredible, vibrant, and alive. She'd never felt anything like this in her life and knew this would not be the last time.

Blair Johnson gave her a kiss before driving off, "I wish I were bringing you back to my house as a maid. I hope we can work together again, best fuck ever!" he smiled.

Stewart Thompson was next, giving her a tight hug, "Coming from the man who's fucked 10,000 women that's saying a lot. But he stole my comment, you are the best fuck I've had also. I had doubts when Drew told me you were a vid-virgin but if that's the case, you're a natural." He gave her a kiss, waved at Drew and Alex then headed out.

Kailyn came out looking showered and refreshed, "That was fun. By the way, you'll have to teach me how to cum so many times...so soon after you came! It was amazing," she said.

Drew nodded, "How do you do that? Alex asked me the same question during the taping."

Eve shook her head, "I have no idea. I never knew I could do that until...well, maybe I need to be in front of a camera, I don't know." she sighed. She looked at Kailyn, "That was fun though. I never...went down on a girl before but I liked it," she smiled.

"YOU liked it?" the girl burst out, "I loved it. You have the longest tongue...did you catch that?" she asked Drew.

The man nodded, "I got some tight shots of the both of you. Too bad we didn't get the 69 scene with you both having your habits pulled up, but there's only so many hours in the day," he sighed. "Well, I have to get going on all this and send out the teasers."

Alex kissed Eve and Kailyn, "I'm going home and getting Bill's cock nice and hard and inside me," she grinned, "He'll be thanking both of you for warming me up."

Eve looked at Kailyn and nodded, "Drew. What is your release going to be?" she asked. "Do you have someone at home who can relieve some of the tension you've built up?"

Drew shook his head, "No. I will be working late on all this," he swept a hand towards the cameras.

Eve looked behind them at the set with the bedroom, "Up to you, but Kailyn and I were going to see how comfortable that is and if you want to join us you'll have to postpone editing all this," she swept her hand across the cameras.

The man hesitated then added his clothes to the newly created pile and followed the girls into the set.

***********************************************

"I got a call from the Bishop. He quadrupled his pledge rather than tripled it and Patrick is matching that," he smiled. "I had faith I could show them the value they'd derive from their donations. The good it can do, the people it will help. We can expand our support in so many areas," he said proudly. "You should be proud of your husband," he said smugly.

"I am. Want to hear about the shoots today? Drew gave me a USB with most of it if you want to see how I spent my day," she said smiling at her husband. She wondered if she could tell him about the non-video part where Drew worked out all the stress he'd been building up in her and Kailyn's various holes but decided there can be some secrets between spouses. She wanted to also tell him she earned over $3,500 but he'd demand that she donate it to the Christian Charities so she said nothing unless he asked.

"Sure, maybe later," Adam sighed, "I need to start on my proposal to Affiliated Distribution to see if we can get them to donate their services since shipping and deliveries cost so much. Get me a beer. I'll be in the living room."

***********************************************

Three months later:

"This is Eve, Willow! How are...sorry, what? Really?" she gasped. "Me? He wants me? I can, yes I do. It's up to date...oh wow, should I learn some Italian?" she asked. "Ok, yes, I'll be there. That much? Oh, wow. Thank you, thank you so much!" she cried into the phone. She put it down and saw Adam looking expectantly at her. "That was my agent, Willow Waters. You know Yvonne de'Juene? The designer? She wants me, she asked for me. I'm going to Milan next month! Isn't that incredible? They are paying me $10,000 per day...10 grand per day for a week!" she sputtered happily.

Adam looked up, "You're not going to be here? What about cooking, cleaning?"

"We can get a maid for you, we can afford it," she looked at the husband. "Let's celebrate. Come over here and you do me and I'll do you," she purred.

Adam got up eagerly as his wife stripped naked and sat on the couch legs spread. Taking off all his clothes he knelt and pushed his tongue between those shaved lips. His cock was hard anticipating her incredible oral skills followed by a great fucking.