Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Mel went on a date with someone else the following weekend. As I was studying that Saturday night I ruminated about how I felt about Mel. Oddly enough, I hoped she was having a good time rather than wished for a change of situation. We already had another date planned and somehow that seemed good enough for now.

Mel had explained to me how she just didn't feel like other girls. "I don't feel this drive to forge an exclusive relationship with some guy. I find personal comfort in having lots of guys around me, even guys that love me – and that I love. It's not that I don't like you – or value you, it's how I think about relationships. They just shouldn't be exclusive. They shouldn't shut you off from other people. She explained, "That's why I had two guys take me to each of my last two proms in high school. I'd often go on double dates – two guys and me. And, yes, we'd even make out and mess around."

I slowly accepted Mel's unique philosophy about dating. Her unusual approach was at least consistent with all the other parts of her non-conforming life style and thinking.

The fraternity had a toga party two weekends later. The Pixie and I planned our costumes and even visited a couple of stores to get just the right laurel wreath crowns and sandals to go with our toga sheets.

The frat party was a scene right out of the movie 'Animal House'. The Pixie threw herself into the whole scene and late in the evening became the party's focus. As the drinking escalated and the live band got louder and raunchier, various female 'guests' abandoned their togas or dropped their tops. While none went completely nude, the sight of several dozen naked gyrating breasts on the dance floor became a scene locked in my memory forever.

The Pixie decided not to exclude our fellow revelers from the sight of her own spectacular breasts. Thus, as the band rolled into the thirty-fourth verse of 'Louie Louie', Mel slipped the top of her toga off her shoulder exposing her luscious taut breasts to the other dancers. She was in front of the band and there was a sudden lull in the music before the beat was re-established. The pause made everyone look to the dance floor to see what was happening.

Mel swung her blond hair and body around the dance floor; her boobs followed the wild gyrations. She showed complete abandon as we danced. Various eyeballs started to pop out of the heads from all the guys and even the gals around us and soon the dance area was packed with my fraternity brothers not to mention their dates. Everyone cheered and applauded as Mel shimmied and shook her 'pair'. No other female could even begin to compare to the spectacular full breasts Mel had revealed.

More than one brother patted me on the back and told me I was the luckiest guy in the world to have access to such wonders. In the meantime, Mel continued to dance wildly allowing hand after hand to stroke her breasts so long as it didn't upset her dance routine. I rocked along beside her, clearly a superfluous body in the throbbing throng of dancers.

Later Mel pulled me off the dance floor and up to my study room in the frat house. We made out for a while, I sucked on and made love to her breasts, and she gave me another hand job. After we cooled down, I walked her back to the freshman dorm and we promised to see each other the next afternoon.

Sunday afternoon I picked Mel up and took her off campus to a mall where we had lunch and walked around shopping. We held hands.

Mel finally asked with a licentious grin, "Did it bother you seeing me dance half naked at the party last night?"

I thought for a bit and answered, "No, but you took me by surprise. I was a bit fogged last night from the beer, but even this morning I think of the whole night as exciting and sexy. You just added to it. Are you having regrets?"

"No, not at all. I was afraid that you might think less of me. Personally, I thought it was a rush. Besides so many other girls were doing it. You know I danced topless, even naked, in Africa many times when I lived there. It's fun."

"I thought seeing you do that in public was a rush too. I guess I like having an exhibitionist girlfriend and certainly one that is as 'different' as you are."

"Oh goody," the Pixie said, "Maybe I'll do some more 'displays' of my body sometime." She pushed herself up into my face and kissed me wantonly.

I went on more seriously, "I have question for you, Pixie. I'm really falling for you and I'd like to go steady - to give you my fraternity pin. This would make us, well, engaged to be engaged. I think you're the most fabulous person I've ever met and ... well, I can't imagine my life without you."

Before I could go any further, Mel led me over to an out of the way bench in a side corridor of the mall. As she did she spoke softly, "Doug, I like you – a lot – a whole lot. I really do. However, I'm not going to accept your offer and I feel I need to explain a little more about how I feel. I like our times together and I want them to continue but I need to date other guys and party my pretty little ass off while I'm in college – or at least for a couple of years of it anyway. If you can humor me we can see how it all plays out. In the meantime, I don't want either of us to feel locked into anything - ever."

She paused and studied the look on my face, "This isn't a rejection of you and it's certainly not that I don't like you. It's the way I grew up. For me, life and love aren't about exclusive relationships. Maybe it's just because I'm such a contrarian. I'd probably feel at home in a commune, but that age past us by and besides, parts of that life style were too laid back for me."

"I don't know if I'll ever settle down and be anyone's exclusive spouse. Maybe I'm doomed to have to live with the results of this errant way of thinking. I just can't imagine an exclusive, monogamous relationship as something I'll ever be in." She looked at me with large and sympathetic doe eyes that signaled to me that she loved me in her own way.

I nodded. I'd expected the rejection based on her earlier comments. I'd tried to make things go too fast. I remember thinking that in the past she'd left the door open for things to change in the future. I could have been heart broken over her refusal, but instead I felt relief that the issue had been breached and resolved – at least temporarily.

She held my hand tightly and continued, "I like our sexy times together. I want them to not only continue but also to become more exciting and sexy for each of us. Now I'm not exceptionally experienced sexually, and as you know from our talks I'm also not a virgin. That said I've learned a few things about good sexual relationships over the past couple of years – by doing a little and by reading a lot." She paused and added, "And now you will too. We both will."

"Huh?" I responded not fully understanding her last couple of sentences.

"What I'm trying to say is you need to learn how to make me happy – how to make any woman happy sexually. Put another way, if I'm going to be one of your 'girlfriends' then you are going to have to become one of the best boyfriends in the world. I only deserve the best." Mel grinned at her statement.

"What's that mean?" I asked. "Lots of practice?" I said hopefully.

"That too," she said emphatically, "But it means you have another course to study – 'Sex 101' taught by yours truly, and I'll be learning more right along with you. Somehow, I think you'll end up a winner."

"Sounds like the best course on campus," I said.

She grinned and said, "It might be, however, you have some tough homework to wade through. I just bought us this book while you were buying those CDs and I want you to read it over the next couple of weeks and we'll discuss parts of it. You'll be tested on its content."

The Pixie shot me her warmest smile and I melted. She reached her small hand into a bag from Barnes & Nobel and pulled out a copy of The Joy of Sex by Alex Comfort. She passed it to me. I flipped through a few of the pages, amazed at seeing several rather explicit pictures of a modern couple making love in different positions.

"Mel," I asked cautiously, "Am I a bad lover? Have I done something wrong? Gone too fast? Too slow?" I suddenly felt a tremendous sense of inferiority wash over me.

"No, no, no!" she declared as she hugged me. "Nothing like that. It's just that we're going to make love one of these days - real soon - and I want us to know what we're doing – what we're both doing to each other and why. We can bring a lot more pleasure to each other if we understand what's in this book. I don't want to have just sex, I want to make love." She stretched out the word 'love' to add great emphasis. "This book is what I used about six years ago to learn about sex. My parents had a copy and I'd read it when they went out. I think they actually left it around so I'd find it."

"And if I do this it will make you happy?" I asked tentatively looking deep in her blue eyes. My emotions were all a tumble at the moment. After all Mel had just practically guaranteed that we'd make love soon.

"Yes," she said with emphasis. She looked around to be sure no one could see us, then pulled her loose top down to expose one breast to me for a second. She gave me a lecherous grin.

"Then I'll definitely do it." I paused and reached for the breast that quickly disappeared before my hand got to it. Mel swatted my hand away with a wicked little laugh. I told her, "I'll do it because I love you and want good things to happen between us – for a long time, like forever."

I guess that was the right thing to say because Mel jumped into my arms and we created a noteworthy public display of affection right there in the mall. No one seemed to mind as we hugged and kissed each other. We did manage to keep our clothes on.

My feelings for Mel might have been tempered by the fact that I was irrationally falling in love and had subconsciously adopted the position that she could do no wrong. Yet, I carefully examined Mel's philosophy about relationships and tested over and over again whether I could live with them.

I even called my sister Kara and talked to her about Mel's philosophy. She was closer to Mel's age yet had been raised in the same conservative home I had. Kara brushed the whole thing off, declaring it just part of the 'any philosophy goes' part of kids our age. Thus, in the end, I decided I'd try to adapt to whatever situation Mel conjured up.

I read the Joy of Sex from cover to cover over the next three days – some parts twice or even three times. Somehow I also managed to read some textbook chapters in social psychology, master fifty new Spanish words and a verb conjugation, as well and do a term paper explaining activity-based cost accounting principles. I found myself operating in a high performance mode I didn't know I was capable of thanks to Mel.

I didn't see Mel during the week but we talked by phone a couple of days and made a date to spend Saturday together. Thursday when we talked on the telephone she suggested that we stay together overnight into Sunday at a 'nice' place. Her tone of voice and innuendo to our conversation left no doubt about the wild sexual activities we'd be engaged in every moment we'd be together overnight. I started sporting a perpetual hard-on because I couldn't stop thinking about the coming weekend. Now I was thinking of sex all the time, not just once every five seconds.

I had never 'shacked up' with anyone before. I wasn't a virgin yet I'd had few opportunities to copulate in my short, happy life. The previous summer I'd had steady sex for a month with an old high school girlfriend while her parents were in Europe. She had a boyfriend a thousand miles away near where she was going to college so didn't want to get serious, so we became 'fuck buddies' for the month before she left to go back to college. Prior to that month I could have counted the times I'd had intercourse on fingers and toes – mostly fingers.

I looked around for a motel that would be a compromise between the Ritz Carlton and the 'No-Tel Motel' that specialized in the hot sheet trade. I couldn't afford the former, by far, and worried that the latter would make Mel feel cheap and unappreciated. Thus, I settled on an acceptable Holiday Inn out by the Interstate. Saturday morning I drove out, registered and got our room keys. I also left a couple of little presents for Mel on the pillow of the king-size bed in the room. Not only did the Holiday Inn have a nice room but also a heated pool, exercise room and a nice restaurant.

Emotionally, I had high expectations for the afternoon and night. Mel still seemed reluctant to commit and be exclusive, yet I found myself joyous with any arrangement that involved the two of us. I felt I might win her over if I could prove that I'd mastered the book she'd given me. I even allowed myself time to scan the book one last time that Saturday morning.

I picked Mel up at noon. She had a small bag in addition to her large purse. I carried my shaving kit, my bathing suit and a couple of clothing items in a small duffle bag. I also had two-dozen condoms; I was armed for a 'big' weekend. Mel looked very athletic in a pink exercise suit with an aqua top on beneath the unzipped jacket. She had her pretty blond hair pulled back in a ponytail with the tail pulled through the back of a Red Sox baseball cap.

Based on my initial reading of the Joy of Sex, instead of racing to the motel and attempting to pummel her lovely body with mine, I wisely drove us into the countryside to another little inn that sat beside a wide river.

We had a leisurely lunch on the deck of the place and watched a few canoes float by from time to time. We talked about our classes, parents, and hopes for summer jobs the following year, and dozens of other things. I found Mel fascinating and her opinions and ideas really interested me. Since she leaned forward and seemed to hang on my every word too, I guess the feeling was mutual. I felt her eyes often peering deep into my soul, almost in examination of my inner most feelings. Was I worthy of her? Would I make the cut? Was this relationship worth pursuing?

I ignored the inner voices of insecurity and after lunch suggested a swim and some late season sun at the motel. Mel liked that idea. Thirty minutes later, carrying both our bags, I escorted her into our motel room.

Mel gave a little clap of her hands and a little jump of joy when she saw the flowers and book of sappy poetry I'd left on the pillow. The Joy of Sex had been right about little gifts as a quintessential part of foreplay.

I thought I was laying it on a bit thick but Mel didn't seem to think so. She threw herself into my arms and kissed me passionately. Our tongues dueled together for a short time before Mel pulled away and said, "Oh Doug, let's read some of the poems to each other while we sit beside the pool."

I quickly agreed. Mel disappeared into the small bathroom with her overnight bag much to my disappointment. I quickly changed into my swim trunks and waited at the door with two towels from the rack in the room.

Mel appeared from the bathroom in her swimsuit. My jaw dropped open and my tongue instantly lolled out the side of my mouth. I'm sure I also started to drool. The Pixie wore a little pink bikini that couldn't have been much bigger than three postage stamps arranged strategically over her body by a few pieces of string. Her tight little buns were fully exposed by the G-string thong; a small patch of hot pink Lycra barely covered her mons and vagina area. Mel's magnificent breasts and large areolas were barely encased by two small triangles of the same slick, hot pink fabric, and her slightly erect nipples were already evident as they pressed through the fabric.

Mel apparently liked my response to her suit, because she came and kissed me hotly again as our bodies pressed into each other's. When she finished and pulled away, I had a good start on an erection and briefly worried about being seen with it outside the room until I realized that no one seeing us would look any further than the Pixie's bathing suit – what little there was of it.

We went out our exterior door to the pool and stretched out in the warm slanting rays of the mid-October afternoon sun. One other couple appeared to be dozing at the other end of the pool from where we sat. Mel thrust the book of romantic poems I'd bought into my hands. I hadn't read poetry aloud since high school but knew if I wanted to score big with the Pixie I'd better relearn how to do it - fast. I slowly opened the book to the first page and turned to Mel. She rolled towards me on her lounge chair, one breast falling from its meager support; she tucked the nipple back into hiding and grinned briefly at me.

I started reading slowly and with meaning from the book: "If I could have just one wish, ..." The first poem was short and sappy but I poured my heart into it, looking up often and deep into the Pixie's blue-green eyes. She looked back at me with an adoring expression. My heart melted every time she looked at me like that.

As I finished the last line – "Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you," Mel got up on her knees on her lounger, her taut breasts swinging down from her chest into the small scraps of material meant to encase them, leaned over and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"Read another," she said to me in a husky voice.

We both knew we were taunting each other. Now there was no doubt where the afternoon would end or what we'd soon be doing. Nonetheless, we both opted, at least temporarily, for this time of romance rather than lust.

I started another poem from the book after scanning two or three before selecting one; "Your lips speak soft sweetness, your touch a cool caress, ..." I went on with this longer poem as Mel now hung on my every word again.

I finished and she said, "Another." Her wish was my command. I read several more poems to her, each more romantic and sensual then the previous one. I was glad I'd spent so much time in the bookstore looking for just the right poetry book.

She kissed me again when I finished the fifth poem. This time she said, "Put the book down and let's swim." She stood and stretched, her magnificent body reflecting the sun's rays.

I rose and we held hands and walked into the tepid water. Once we were submerged I suddenly had the Pixie's body tight against mine again. The difference this time was that one of her hands now grasped my rapidly hardening penis through my swim trunks.

"Oh, Mel," I whispered so no one else could hear, "If you do that I'll have an accident right here. I'm really hot – and hard - for you right now and it won't take much for me to cum."

Mel grinned as she let go then thrust her tongue into my mouth. When she pulled away, she said, "Nice pool. The bed looked nice too. I think it's time to try out the bed."

I grinned back and we turned around and exited the pool after our short swim. We dried off with the towels I'd brought and sauntered back to our room as though neither of us were in a rush. I drew the doorway curtain so anyone passing by couldn't see in and when I turned around Mel stood naked with her arms outstretched to me. I quickly lost my suit.

This first view of Mel's body in its full naked splendor stopped me in my tracks. Every part of her body had a gentle curve leading to an erogenous zone or two or three: her beautiful face and features, a slender neck, her impeccably shaped legs and hips, a flat stomach, a shaved pussy with a small tuft of hair as decoration, and then her magnificent breasts. And best of all, this beautiful young woman wanted me!

"Make love to me," she said in a voice tinged with innocence. She held her arms up in a tender and welcoming gesture. This was also the first time I'd heard her use the "L" word. My heart did some those little flippity-flops again; Mel loved me.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers