Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

"I think you're supposed to kiss me back," I told her in a soft voice. With this pretty friend I could have infinite patience.

"I'm sort of scared," came the timid reply as she opened her eyes and looked down into the water between us.

I thought for a moment then said, "Try this. Kiss me."

I stood motionless and locked my jaw and pursed my lips into a frozen state. Joy kissed me and it wasn't half bad except I didn't respond. We pulled apart and she gave me a funny look.

"You didn't do anything," she observed.

I said, "Right. When two people kiss they're supposed to get into the act together, otherwise there's no feedback, no feeling of passion, no appreciation that you're glad we're together, no hint that it could go further. I feel all these things for you, by the way."

"I guess I'm nervous," Joy said flatly.

"Come here," I said and pulled her into my arms in a loose embrace. I kissed her forehead and said, "You will be the only person putting pressure on yourself on this date. I'm at your service. We don't even have to kiss or go any further than have a nice swim and maybe have some dinner together. If the thought of our date horrifies you, I can take you back to the dorm whenever you want – right now even."

"Oh, No!" Joy exclaimed immediately as her head jerked up. "I want ... well, Mel said ... I have to ... Oh, damn, I'm so nervous. Just give me a while and I'll get used to all this."

Joy wrapped her arms around me and we stood there hugging. Finally she looked up into my face and we kissed – really kissed. This time the kiss had some feeling and romance in it. Our lips were pliant and soft for one another and there was some motion as our bodies snuggled into each other.

We hugged and kissed some more standing there then on one of our kisses I gently pushed my tongue into her mouth. She welcomed me with her tongue, dueling with mine for a moment. I pulled back to see if she liked what we'd done. She smiled and we kissed again. With tentative moves her tongue snaked into my mouth and I sucked on it gently. Joy moaned.

During one of our breaks for air, Joy said, "I've never French kissed. Actually, I've only kissed two other boys. I guess you can tell, huh?"

I told her softly, "I'm here to bring you pleasure and joy. You draw the boundaries. And, right now you are doing just fine in the kissing department." I led her into another soul kiss and I'm certain both our temperatures rose so we heated the entire state.

As we kissed I also started to stroke her body. Her swimsuit had almost no back but a lot of front to it. I ran my hands over her back and up and down her arms. I also used my arms as we hugged to maximize the amount of skin contact we were having. Joy caught on and returned the gesture.

I slithered into the warm water of the pool pulled Joy over onto me. We floated close together – romantically close together and made several laps around the pool. I pulled her with me, touching as much of her body as I thought she'd feel comfortable with. We stopped periodically and kissed some more.

I pulled Joy with me towards the pool edge at one point. I hopped up on the edge and positioned Joy facing away from me as she still stood in the pool. I massaged her neck, shoulders and back, making the event as sensuous as I could. I wrapped my legs around her hips as I worked at relaxing and pleasing her.

Eventually, I slid back into the water and pulled Joy to me really tightly. I ground my hips – my cock – into her groin, leaving no doubt that I wanted her body. This wasn't exactly textbook Joy of Sex, but I did think it telegraphed my desire and intentions to her. We broke from a kiss I'd started and looked at each other. Joy turned and walked back towards the pool steps pulling me behind her. She turned and I looked questioningly at her; she said, "Let's continue this in the room."

Five minutes later we stood in the motel room. I slowly peeled Joy's wet bathing suit from her upper body, using my mouth on her pretty erect nipples as they came into view. She had nice full breasts that overflowed my hand as I cupped first one and then the other. I rubbed and smoothed them with tenderness and care, hopefully communicating that I not only liked what we were doing but also that I like her and her body.

Joy stood half-naked before me and watched my ministrations in what initially appeared to be a detached manner then the sensations started to arouse her sexually and she started to moan and move her hips in a sexy way. Soon her skin was singing under my hands.

She whispered to me during my attentions, "No one has ever ..." She didn't finish the sentence; she just put her head back in obvious enjoyment of what I was doing.

At one point I used my own chest to stroke her erect nipples, swaying and rubbing my nipples and modest chest hair into hers. Apparently the action stimulated her in the right direction for suddenly Joy thrust her tongue down my throat again and we seemed to shift into a higher gear of sexual activity.

I knelt in front of Joy and pulled her bathing suit off, having her step out of the wet fabric. I gently massaged her damp skin with the fluffy towel before I made love to one prong of her pelvic bone. I then licked my way across her flat stomach to her other side. My journey took me just north of her pubic area. She jerked as she stroked my head. I could tell I was delivering little lightning bolts of pleasure to her because of the little sighs and purrs from her throat.

I kissed all over her lower extremities from knee to navel yet stayed at least a few inches away from her pussy. Joy lightly stroked my hair as I knelt before her, her feet a shoulder's width apart. I often ran my hands over the same area then up to her breasts, cupping their comfortable weight in my palms and feeling the warmth of her beauty in my hands.

I stood eventually and pulled my own bathing suit off, quickly dabbing at my damp body with the towel I'd used on Joy. I then urged her onto the king-size bed, pushing her into the middle where I could more properly assault her pretty body. I could still detect her reticence as I nudged her into position and then lay before her.

Now I readied myself to taste her nectar and to make oral love to her nest. I gently slid beneath her legs, pushing them over my shoulders and lowered my head to the whiteness of her body. My tongue extended and touched the small flap of skin surrounding her clitoris.

Joy's body jerked into a state of heightened arousal in spite of the exquisite tenderness I used on her. A long, low moan escaped from her lips and she then encapsulated my name in the next moan.

I lapped at her slit from peritoneum to clit and beyond. Joy practically came out of her skin as her arms flailed to hold my head still for a moment. She groaned at first and squeaked as I finished.

"Oh, Doug. That's wonderful. Oh ... oh." Her breath quickened as I re-applied my tongue to the area. Her body rose up and pushed into my tongue.

I had become quite adept at cunnilingus thanks to the Pixie's affection for the sport as well as detailed instruction from the Joy of Sex. Thus, in record time I had Joy squirming and writhing beneath my tongue as I licked and touched the tender areas of her anatomy. I knew my work was effective because I could hear her ever-accelerating heavy breathing.

Suddenly, Joy's arms slapped back into the bed and her hips rose to meet my mouth and then locked in place. She froze motionless in that position as my tongue dove back and forth into her vagina. Joy had climaxed. I gently applied my entire mouth over her clit and sucked the nub into my mouth, almost like a miniature penis. She screamed and clenched my head between her thighs.

"Ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuh," she wailed softly as the emotional moment swept through her body, warming her from within. I had successfully taken her on that wonderful journey with only my tongue.

As she relaxed her legs, I slipped under one leg and scooted up the bed to hold and kiss her. We went into a tender embrace and I kissed her. Our tongues were soon dancing.

Suddenly, Joy pulled away and looked at me. She tensed for a second then relaxed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing really. I just realized I could taste myself in our kiss." She thought further for a moment then added, "I rather like it, actually." She smiled at me with a guilty look on her face, but then she French kissed me again using her tongue to search out the new taste she'd found.

Joy's body was a banquet of slender sexy curves. I thought how she could be a great calendar model before I went on to other things. I let my fingers, and occasionally my lips, trace many of the curves of her body in a lazy but erotic way. We seemed to be delighting in the feeling of skin on skin, of flesh rubbing against flesh.

"Joy," I told her with a grin, "Sex is dirty, wet, smelly, and loaded with feelings and taste sensations – if it's done right." I kissed the end of her nose then thrust my tongue, still clinging to some of her nectar, back into her mouth. We had a long French kiss and Joy's tongue explored the tastes I offered her.

Joy's hand soon found my partially inflated penis and took hold of me. The touch was one of innocence and uncertainty about what to do next. A rush of blood started to further fill me to the bursting point. She looked at me as she awkwardly stroked and fondled me.

"Will you really fit inside me?" she asked in an uncertain little girl voice.

"Yes, when you're ready. Are you a virgin? Mel wasn't sure whether you were or weren't."

She answered in almost a whisper, "Yes, but I've been doing some things to help prepare for this day."

I asked, "How can I make this the most special moment in your life? You know you'll remember this forever, don't you?"

She nodded her head. "You're the perfect guy. I really like you – and Mel. I'm so glad she's sharing you ... with me. You're so tender and gentle, and you make me feel safe. Plus, I know you really care about me. No one's ever bought me flowers or a book of poems. It's little things you've said and done over the past months to make me feel comfortable with you – with guys in general. You include me. I know Mel's you're Number One, but for a little while I can be your Number Two. And ... and right now you've stoked my sexual temperature up to an all-time high."

Joy smiled slightly at me and then urged me to come over her, between her legs. She continued, "So now is the time to make me a woman as the saying goes. Love me."

Joy watched me as I moved into position. I quickly slipped on a condom then leaned in and kissed her with all the tenderness and love I could summon to show her in that instant. Joy's hand directed my steely shaft until the mushroom head of my penis rubbed into the prolific moisture almost gushing from her vagina. I slowly pushed forward in small thrusting motions as I started to penetrate, first by fractions of an inch and then in larger strokes into her willing body.

Joy's legs naturally folded back and then went around my lower body as I neared full depth. She instinctively used them to guide and urge me deeper into her. I sank unimpeded by any encumbrance until I bottomed out, the tip of my cock at the gate to her womb. I didn't detect that she had any pain with my incursion into her virginal body.

My weight pushed her down into the turned down comforter on the bed, the soft fabric surrounding and welcoming our union.

Joy had shuddered almost continuously as I penetrated her, closing her eyes and turning her head with an air of pleasure – of satisfaction. Now she steadied herself, opened her eyes again, looked at me and smiled. She whispered, "Thank you," in a voice that was almost inaudible.

Together we started a slow oscillation into each other. My gentleness took more strength than the passion we both wanted at that instant. I needed release – release from so many things that afternoon. I still held the tension from the peculiar relationship Mel wanted, plus Joy and I had now built this sexual tension between us. I thought whether I should just fuck this woman for my own selfish satisfaction, plundering her body until I ejaculated into her.

My tenderness and warm feelings for Joy won out. I wanted her to have a good experience – a smooth, painless, loving, joyful experience. I wanted her to want more – from me, from life. I felt a caring and wanting for this lovely girl in spite of our unusual pairing.

Joy had a natural motion of her hips to welcome me, to milk me of my juices, and to maintain the magnificent sensations we were providing to each other. As her legs loosely encircled my body, one arm reached up and touched my chest in an erotic gesture, her fingernails lightly raking my torso; the other hand reached up in the same instant and tenderly touched my face.

I resisted the growing urge to drive hard into her body that I often felt with Mel when we hadn't been together for a day or so. Instead, with Joy, I prodded into her nest more slowly, circling my hips to bring her greater stimulation or pulling almost entirely all the way out before slowly reclaiming the territory I'd just given up.

The more I did to arouse, stimulate and scintillate Joy, the more she responded and the more blood I had roaring in my head. Finally, she came, her pussy spasming around my rigid shaft as she froze in another orgasm. After that her breathing became more a series of pants or gasps as she urged me deeper and faster into her pussy.

"Just cum. Cum in me. Aren't you supposed to blast your cum into me? Isn't that what they say?" she asked with a questioning look into my eyes. I could tell the words were foreign to her tongue and more some story of our lovemaking that Mel had probably told her.

I told her, "I'm actually very near, but my focus is on bringing you pleasure. Your pleasure is my pleasure."

"My pleasure right now is that you fuck me until you cum. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." She kept repeating the last few words over and over again as I increased my stroke length and frequency, driving harder into her yet holding back.

I became a machine, propelled forward towards an unmistakable conclusion. I felt the tubing and ducts in my body engorge with the semen from my scrotum. Warmth in my groin and surge of pleasure started deep within me and traveled like lightning to my cock. I ejaculated jet after jet of cum into Joy's body as the waves of pleasure hammered into my brain stem. My body became racked with pleasure and a sense of heaven for a few precious seconds.

Joy pulled me into her with all her might and I couldn't have been any deeper. We mashed our mouths together so hard our teeth gnashed occasionally. I tasted blood for a second but wasn't sure whose it was.

Joy had shrieked again as I'd bellowed my pleasure to the Universe. From our ecstatic state with bodies arched into one another I carefully lowered myself onto her, then rolled us to our sides, my long and satisfied cock continuing to nest in her hot vagina. I showered her face and neck and ears with kisses.

"Oh God. Yes. Oh, Doug, you are so wonderful. This is so wonderful. I never knew. I'd hoped but this is so ..."

"Sssssh, my little love," I told her. "Just be quiet and enjoy the feeling of the after glow." I kept kissing her and wrapping her in my new affection. There was a new kind of energy in me and I knew Joy could feel it.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers