Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

"I thought you'd never ask," I retorted softly as I moved to her, gently picked her up in my arms, and set her in the middle of the bed, my hard-on bouncing around in the air.

I immediately kissed Mel several times then dropped a little lower and romanced her breasts, bringing her nipples to an high state of excitement. My next move was to run my tongue down her body, encircling her pubic area and then approaching from below with my tongue – up one leg and then the other. I made sure to take my time and not rush into 'ground zero'. My readings about foreplay from the Joy of Sex played in my head as I stroked, licked, smoothed, and caressed her body.

Mel might have cum from the first touch of my tongue to her clit. I confess I did take aim at the right area before ensuring that a wide and sensuous lick by me would touch the right areas. Apparently, I did.

Mel blurted out as she started panting, "Oh shit, you are good. Do THAT some more – a lot more." I did, getting my tongue deeper into her pussy and exploring more of the little nooks and crannies and interesting flaps of skin that she had. Somewhere along the line I added a couple of fingers. I made a couple of thrusts into her with my fingers as my tongue lapped at her clitoris. Mel suddenly grabbed my head in a near vice-like grip and held it to her juicy area.

The Pixie's orgasm pleased me. I'd read in depth about them in the book and now I actually produced the kind I wanted for my Love – a nice, mind-blowing, earth-shaking orgasm of about Richter 7. Mel moaned going into it and as she clutched my head to her nether region she actually started to purr.

"Oh, Doug," she expounded as she released the pressured grip she'd had on my head, "You are so special." She stroked my hair in a very affectionate manner.

Rather than say anything I lapped up her slit again. She jerked and twitched in response.

Suddenly she pushed me away and announced; "Now it's your turn. What would you like me to do? A blowjob?" She pulled me up to bed so we could kiss again.

I moved up beside Mel's shapely body, kissed her lips, and told her, "No, I've wanted to make love to you from the moment I met you. I just want to be buried in your pussy in a way that brings us both pleasures – and that let's you know how much I love you." I reached onto the bedside table and retrieved a condom, quickly rolling it onto my erect pole.

As I moved to come over Mel, she pushed me back and straddled my hips. She reached down and took my engorged cock and ran it back and forth along her soaking slit, lubricating my rod. She then positioned me at the entrance to her vagina and slowly lowered her excited body onto my rigid cock, her warmth slowly enveloping me until every inch of me resided deep in her body. How someone as petite as she could absorb so much cock and not noticeably swell mystified me. As she sucked in my rod, she closed her eyes clearly entering a state of ecstasy.

I instantly knew that I would cum in mere seconds due to the sensations and eroticism of these first moments so sweet. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my meat. "Mel," I said, "I'm not going to have any staying power this first time."

"Just cum in me," she said. "Do it, right now. I'm there too."

We made about ten strokes together, each propelling me closer and closer to an orgasm. Mel reached down and started to massage her clit as I made the last few strokes into her.

Then the weeks and weeks of dreaming and fantasizing became reality. I'd fallen in love with the Pixie and now could make love to her. I came, hard, thrusting up into her body with my hose jetting a stream of cum into her body, stopped only by the prophylactic.

Mel came too then sagged onto my chest in her after glow, her full breasts pushing against my naked chest. We kissed and tongued at each other in those first minutes of appreciation for our initial union.

Twenty minutes later, after pawing and cooing at each other constantly, Mel lay beneath me imploring me to fuck her harder. Her legs were over my shoulders, as I pounded into her ripe pussy. This time we didn't rush and I didn't feel the urge to prematurely, in my opinion, end our lovemaking session until I'd brought the Pixie to untold heights of sexual ecstasy.

We often paused and looked deep into each other's eyes, ensuring as we went that we were pleasing our partner. Often we smiled in our happiness, urging the other to continue just what they were doing. My heart ached with love for this woman.

We rolled around the large bed trying different positions and enjoying each other and the different sensations each afforded before moving on to the next. Mel particularly liked the doggie position and the woman on top, she told me later. In the former, my cock stroked against her G-spot more than in other orientations and she came twice in the period of two minutes. In the latter, we both enjoyed that she had some of the control and I could reach up and fondle and love her breasts more effectively.

When I blasted my load this time, we'd been at it for almost an hour and were exhausted. We fell together side by side as I cradled her head against my shoulder. We both snoozed for a half hour or so. When I awoke, Mel was staring into my eyes with a very happy look on her face. We kissed and snuggled into each other.

With breaks only for meals and a daring midnight swim in the motel pool in the nude, we fucked most of the night and into the next morning. When we weren't fucking I was exploring new ways to bring the Pixie to a state of orgasmic bliss.

After a late brunch in the dining room at the Holiday Inn, we both declared we were too tired to try anything new. Mel also complimented me on my lovemaking and told me the money she'd spent on the Joy of Sex turned out to be the best investment she'd ever made. She told me that any test of my sexual prowess or right to earn her favors had been passed with flying colors.

We checked out of the motel and drove back to campus. Regrettably both of us had schoolwork to attend to lest one or both us screw up our mid-term exams. Further, we both reluctantly yet humorously admitted to each other that we were sore and might need a day or so to recover.

*

The next few months were a blur. I'd really fell for Mel; I offered her my fraternity pin several more times and she reiterated that she wasn't the kind of girl to go steady – at least right now, if ever. Whenever I'd bring up the subject she'd reaffirm her independent status and even go so far as to encourage me to date other girls. Several times she made it clear than she was going on or had gone on other dates, but that she still wanted the deep relationship we were developing as her 'primary' one. I accepted her wishes and for some reason didn't react with jealousy about her other dates.

Most of the time when we got together we were sexually active. Sometimes that just meant that we petted like crazy in the car in the city park and brought each other off; other times we spent the night together somewhere and screwed until we ran out of energy.

Over the Christmas break I drove from my home in Ohio to Mel's home in Massachusetts to be with her and meet her parents. We spent New Year's Eve in Boston at their First Night celebration. Planned or not, we somehow found 'alone time' every day I was at her house and were able to fuck our brains out for at least a short time each day. Two days after New Year's, we drove back to the Ohio State campus together, spending an overnight at a beautiful hotel just outside of Pittsburgh.

While Mel had encouraged me to date other people, since I'd met her I'd only gone on two other dates and had not in the least felt an urge to apply elsewhere any of the testosterone or other hormones raging in my loins, let alone the skills I'd learned from the Joy of Sex and our 'practice' sessions. Mel knew this and with great intent changed that about a week after classes restarted.

"I want you to take my roommate out," Mel told me one Sunday as we were walking along snow-dusted sidewalks back to her dorm from the campus library.

"But I like taking you out," I told her.

"And, she needs to go on a date with you – to get to know the 'real you' she's heard so much about."

"You mean you kiss and tell," I asked jovially. We'd never broached the subject of what we told other people about our relationship or activities. I found myself surprised that she talked about the two of us then realized that was probably pretty normal for two women. Personally, I'd said little about the Pixie to any of my friends or fraternity brothers. I had sought some advice a couple of times from my sister but she was a thousand miles away and of little help at this stage in our friendship.

"Yes," she replied with a smirk.

"What's that mean?" I inquired.

"It means that she'd have expectations on a date about you showing her some of the finer points about The Joy of Sex. The poor girl only went on one date all of last semester and she's nice. She's pretty, has a nice personality, a great body – which you'll really enjoy, but she's shy. She might even be a virgin."

"Are you pimping me out?" I asked in jest as I tried to duck the question.

"Yes, and you'll like it. How about next Saturday? I'll even pay for the Holiday Inn; just don't tell her I paid. She needs to get laid. It'll change her whole outlook on life, and believe me I know."

"Your offer to pay insults my sense of chivalry. Besides, I'd rather be with you next Saturday."

Mel said, "You can't. I already have a date – so there. Bill Seaborn is driving me to Indianapolis on Saturday so we can watch the Pacers play. We're staying over."

I felt like a small truck had just hit me in the chest. I tried to macho my way through the next couple of minutes before we parted company for the day. I immediately acted pensive, as though I was thinking about whether to take her roommate out. Mel studied me as we walked.

I'd met Joy, Mel's roommate, many times over the past four or five months. Mel was right, she did indeed please the eye but seemed intensely shy and for the first few months I'd known her, when I'd started dating Mel, she'd barely said two words to me. More recently, she'd opened up a little and once or twice got quite chatty. I liked her but had never thought of her in a sexual way or even as a date.

As we neared her dorm, Mel pushed me harder in a direction my thinking had never been in. She seemed to have insight into what I was thinking and the hurt I felt about her going out with someone else.

"Doug, I know you think you want exclusivity in our relationship, and I also know you know I don't – at least not now, if ever. To me, that kind of commitment and exclusivity imply ownership and I don't want to be chattel. I'm my own person, with unconventional standards about relationships. I want to be accepted and valued that way. I think I'll be a better person if I'm open to see other people – on any basis. That's why I accepted this date with Bill and why I'm telling you. I want you to know about it, not to hurt you but to get you to date too – to experience other people, to reach out, to like – even love - others. I'm not a 'pin-me-down' kind of girl and think you'd like being that kind of guy. So no guilt trips on me, OK? I'm the way I am."

I nodded stoically as we started walking again. My brain raced but it seemed like the wheels were spinning but there was no traction. Mel's logic seemed obvious to me for some reason, yet I needed time to get used to her ideas.

Mel continued, "I don't want us to break-up; far from it. I've already got a lot invested in you as you do in me. Why don't you try to adopt the same philosophy and I'll try to meet you halfway. The past few months we've been each other's primary relationship – a home base, so to speak – even though I never phrased it that way. Let's continue this way, to date and learn about each other and advance whatever it is we have for each other to new levels. In the meantime, be completely open and free with other people."

I asked in a slightly glum voice, "Is this an 'open marriage'? I heard a few other people refer to their relationships this way."

"Exactly," Mel responded, ignoring my grumpy tone of voice. "I want you to go out with others. I want you to explore other people – see how they think, how they tick, and even how they make love. Bring that back to our relationship and share it. We'll both be richer for it.

"And you'll do the same?" I asked with some angst in my voice. I paused as we walked and looked at her.

"Yes, I will," Mel said softly; she reached up and stroked my cheek with her warm hand. "As little or as much as you want to know, but I won't malevolently hold back anything from you – even if I think it would hurt you. I'll offer it all to you. I do love you."

There was the "L" word again. She loved me but wanted this unique brand of boy-girl relationship, something I'd never encountered before. She loved me but would see other people. She loved me and wanted me to see other people. Her philosophy was all so new and didn't follow any of the models I learned about mating.

"Would you share all the details about your trip with Bill?" I asked in a taunting voice, emphasizing the word 'all' and not expecting the response I got.

Mel got very quiet for a moment then said, "Yes, with you, I will." She came around in front of me and leaned up and kissed me. Then she said, "You don't understand yet, do you?" She looked into my eyes in the dim light and said, "Go on the date with Joy and then let's talk. I think you'll start to get the feeling of why I am the way I am. And even why I love you."

I thought for a long moment as we stood and hugged then I told her in a slightly more upbeat voice, "OK. I'll take Joy out and try to be the perfect date – sex and all. That's what you want?"

Mel nodded and hugged me.

I felt awkward and clearly moving in a direction for which there was no map. In one way I didn't like the idea of Mel going off with someone else, yet in another sense I did. I wanted to be with her, and yet the idea of taking Joy on the kind of date Mel described was tantalizing, particularly when the instigator of the date was my girlfriend.

"Should I call her or are you the intermediary?" I asked in a neutral voice.

"You call her when you get back to the frat house. That'll give me just enough time to talk to her briefly." She paused and added, "And trust me, you'll have a great time and I want you to bring all your raging hormones to her doorstep – and beyond. Oh, and I want to hear all the details – from both of you."

I gave her a funny look and frowned, somewhat uncertain as to what she meant by her comment about my raging hormones.

Mel looked at me with a grin and said, "Fuck her brains out, stupid!"

*

About an hour later I called the phone in Mel and Joy's room. Joy answered the phone and I pretended that I was pleased she'd picked up. We both knew my call was a bit of charade and we both knew we were being aimed at a weekend fuck fest at the Holiday Inn starring just the two of us with my girlfriend playing matchmaker.

Nonetheless, I politely asked for a date for Saturday night, suggesting in an oblique aside that perhaps we'd stay overnight somewhere and that it'd be great if she could bring an overnight kit and her swim suit as I planned to find a place to stay that had a pool.

Joy accepted in a low key and very shy voice. I detected a shudder in her voice that indicated a rather nervous acceptance. I ignored the tremor and told her I looked forward to our date and that we'd see each other before then and plan the details.

Strangely enough, Mel and I went out every night the rest of the week and Friday when we went out we managed to even fuck in the backseat of my car while parked in a remote section of city park. That week we never mentioned our respective dates until I was dropping Mel off after our passionate interlude.

"Doug," Mel whispered to me as we sat in the car just before she went into the dorm, "Please have fun with Joy. Don't think about what Bill and I are doing. Do your own thing and be good– be very good." She smiled warmly at me, kissed me and disappeared into the dorm.

I nodded, reluctantly resigned to perform the role she'd assigned to me.

*

I picked up Joy about two o'clock on Saturday afternoon. She had a very large duffle bag with her and I had my usual small overnight bag. As I did with the Pixie, I'd driven out to the motel in the morning, pre-registered and gotten our room key. I'd even left flowers and a different book of poetry on the pillow for her.

When we got to the room, Joy had a combination of embarrassment and shyness over the flowers and book of poems. She actually blushed so much that her whole face looked flushed. She allowed me to come and hug her yet we didn't kiss. We'd never kissed.

I'd worked myself up to a state of excitement about our overnight. Yet, in those brief moments as I watched her blush I wondered if this was the right thing to be doing. Mel had been so convincing that all her roommate needed was a serious date, yet now I wondered whether this might be a bad idea in terms of Joy's psyche and self esteem.

I'd lured Joy out to the motel ostensibly on the excuse that they had a winterized pool. In fact, it was a low budget operation. The pool was heated but the motel had erected a large inflatable dome over the pool. The dome was not attached to the motel so to get to the pool you had to go in the outside air and then through a sort of air lock in the side of the bubble dome. Once inside, the whole place smelled like chlorine and I expected to be a blond by the time we finished our swim. In any case, we decided to start our time together with a swim.

After we dropped our bags in the room, we did a quick change of clothes. Joy used the bathroom to change into her suit and came out in a demure one-piece suit that clung rather nicely to her curves yet didn't reveal very much. She had nice looking legs and curves in all the right spots. For a moment I tried to decide whether the term 'busty' could be used to describe her.

Joy stood about five foot six inches tall and had luxurious long dark brunette hair that hung down her back past her shoulders. She also wore glasses with pointy frames – not the best shape for her pretty face and a throwback to the 1950s. Overall, she had the appearance of a nerd, except at the moment she was wearing this hot bathing suit.

We took some towels and opened the exterior door to go across the patio to the door to the pool. The outside air temperature was about ten degrees and I'm sure my body temperature dropped to that temp in the thirty feet we sprinted to the door into the tented pool. We burst into the pool's bubble dome to find we were alone in the pool area. At least we were both laughing at the situation we'd put ourselves in.

I shed my shoes and dipped a toe in the pool. Although heavy with the smell of chlorine the pool did have the perfect temperature. I could actually dive in and neither feel it was an overheated bathtub nor an ice bath.

"The temp is perfect," I told Joy. She smiled at me and headed for the stairs into the pool.

I took a shallow dive from the deep end of the pool staying underwater and enjoying the drifting sensation as I slowly glided towards the shallow end and Joy.

I surfaced about ten feet in front of her just as she took the last step in the pool. She was still dry from the waist up but dipped down in slow increments until she'd submerged up to her neck, most of her hair still dry.

I walked over to her, helped her stand and turned her to me. I whispered to her, "Joy, we've never kissed and I think it's time."

She nodded shyly and allowed me to kiss her lips a couple of times. She didn't kiss back and was stiff as a board. After the fourth kiss I verified that she was just presenting her lips to me but was not participating. She had her eyes clenched closed.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers