Plane Ride with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought of a quick reason. "Well, we came to learn new things."

"Were you aroused?" she asked bluntly, rubbing his skin. "I looked down and saw that you almost had a full erection a few times, and I saw that you tried to cover it up."

Before he could answer, their plane hit some heavy turbulence in the air, causing the decades old plane to rattle in the sky, which was kind of scary. There was a lot of shaking and vibrations. Surprisingly, it caused naked Vanessa to give a heavy groan, which almost sounded like airsickness. Her face turned blank and her mouth was slightly open.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She struggled to find the words. "I don't know. I think something's wrong. I suddenly feel queasy."

"It's probably because the plane is shaking like crazy."

"That might be part of it," she replied in a low voice. "I'm burning inside."

She sat upright and they looked at each other.

"Let me get a bag for you," he offered, "in case you need to throw up."

"I'm burning down here," she said, pointing to her vagina.

"Oh..."

Vanessa's eyes lit up from an epiphany. "Those herbs I drank earlier. They must be a natural stimulant for the mother & son to continue their sexual practices for the day. I've made a huge mistake drinking it."

"You couldn't have known," he replied, trying to make her feel better.

"Well, now I'm paying the price for it."

The plane shook again as they encountered more turbulence. Vanessa gasped and groaned. She tightly pressed her hand over her vagina.

"God it hurts," she complained. "It's throbbing inside. I feel like it's on fire."

The mood became tense as they worried she was having a serious medical issue during the plane ride.

"What should we do?" he asked. "Can you wait until we get back to the hotel?"

Right when he said that, the plane shook again and Vanessa's face went blank for a moment, then her eyes and mouth were wide open.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "The herbal properties of the drink are unlike anything I've ever encountered before. This is so humiliating."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's a medical problem."

Vanessa suddenly grabbed his wrist and forcefully brought his hand to her vagina. She used a strength she never thought she had to pull her son's arm. She meant business. And she didn't seem to mind that Brian was now touching her pussy.

"Put your fingers inside," she demanded. "My body is aching so badly. You need to do it for me."

"What?! Are you sure?"

"Do it before I change my mind. I need to... I need to..."

She struggled to speak the words.

"Orgasm?" he asked hesitantly, almost afraid to hear the answer.

She gave a mortified nod. "Please do it for me."

They looked in each other's eyes and Brian could tell she was completely serious about the whole thing. She wanted her son to pleasure her pussy. She wanted her son to give her an orgasm. It was pure desperation. Whatever she drank during the ceremony was having powerful effects on her hormones.

Before the fingers could slip inside, Vanessa turned her head away. She couldn't look. Having this done to her by her son was a shame beyond words. But only he could do this.

Brian used two of his fingers to rub her crotch. He felt her hair, labia, and clitoris. Vanessa gasped and her body reacted. The fingers kept on moving and she gasped louder. It wasn't a lot of effort, but it was effective in getting the job done.

When Brian pushed his fingers inside of her wet pussy, she squirmed. Her sore back arched involuntarily. Her legs straightened. Her toes had become stiff. Her entire body had become stiff too.

"Oww!" she yelped, adjusting her posture again, being mindful of the injury she received earlier.

"What's wrong?" he asked, with his fingers still in her pussy.

"My butt still hurts from the fall. Can you take a look?"

She stood and turned her body to show her naked backside, which had become dark red on the bottom.

"It's a nasty bruise already," he said. "You should be fine. We'll need to put some ice on it later."

A look of frustration came over her face when she sat down.

"I can't do this," she complained. "I can't sit down while you touch me. My bottom hurts too much. These seats are painful."

"What should we do then? Maybe you can sit on the swimming clothes?"

"That won't help with these hard seats," she replied. "Do you think... maybe I can sit on your lap?"

An unusually shy demeanor was in her tone, but given the situation, it was understandable. The look in her eyes showed how much she needed it (and from her son of all people). How could he refuse? Vanessa needed help and he was the only person who could provide it.

"Go ahead," he told her.

She looked straight into his eyes. "This will never happen again. Ever. Don't even bring it up. Don't even think about. Are we clear?"

The shy demeanor was suddenly gone. There was a striking tone in her voice. She was confident about what she wanted and what she needed.

"Of course."

"I'm glad you agree," she said. "This is strictly for medical reasons only. Not for your personal enjoyment, okay?"

"Mom, it won't help if you keep talking about it."

She nodded. "Fine, but first, we need to get you hard."

Brian's eyes widened and his cock twitched.

"What?!"

"Your fingers aren't big enough to get the job done," she explained in the most delicate way a mother could. "Your hard cock is the only choice I have, pardon my language."

It was the most awkward moment in either of their lives, including being naked together. The day began as a discovery of another culture. But at that moment, it became an intensely sexual moment between a mother and son.

At first, Brian seemed open to the idea before reality sunk in.

"I don't think I can," he replied honestly after some thought. "This heat is exhausting. Getting an erection might be impossible."

"I understand. I've been to enough exotic locations to understand how hot temperatures can interfere with human anatomy."

"Should I just use my hand? You could sit on my lap and I could, you know, keep touching you down there."

"That won't suffice. Women are biologically similar, but are often different in terms of achieving orgasms. My climaxes happen during deep vaginal penetration. And your penis would surely target the right areas."

Even when it came to her sexual needs, Vanessa was still an academic and intellectual thinker. In a weird way, Brian seemed even more turned on by that. She could tell he was getting more excited by the possibility of giving her an orgasm, but he didn't want to be obvious about it.

"Okay. I'll try my best."

She thought for a moment. "Well, you were certainly aroused watching the ceremony. How about we try that?"

Brian nearly choked hearing the offer.

"Are you offering the same thing?" he gulped.

"Only if we never discuss this again."

"Aren't you worried the pilot might catch us?" he asked nervously.

"He's never bothered to check back here. Besides, this airplane is so loud, we could be screaming and he wouldn't even notice."

She had a great point and Brian was out of reasons to delay her sexual relief.

"Okay..." he paused. "I... umm... I think you should make the first move."

"It's only fair. I know I'm asking a lot from you."

Vanessa repositioned her body. She moved slowly and her lower back was now stiff. It was obvious she was hurting even worse since the fall. Her face was positioning over his naked crotch as she was bending over.

She grabbed his cock with her soft fingers, giving him all sorts of naughty feelings.

"Just a few licks and sucks until you get hard. Okay?"

He nodded at those surreal words. "Okay."

Vanessa bent down and took the flaccid cock in her mouth. She wasted no time and immediately sucked. Her tongue swirled and licked. She was serious about getting him hard. Her intent was purely sexual, and it worked. Brian's cock quickly came to life in her warm and wet mouth. It didn't matter how hot the plane was. Her mouth was that talented.

Ever the anthropologist, she mimicked the same oral technique that the tribal mom used earlier. Vanessa did exactly the same things, using the same hand movements, use of her fingers, lips, and tongue. It was as if she had memorized those cocksucking techniques to use on a partner later.

She kept her eyes open the whole time, and every so often, she looked at the hardness she created. Even though he was already rock hard, she kept sucking for a little while longer. Maybe because she knew he was enjoying it so much. Or maybe she was enjoying it too.

Brian's face expressed his disappointed when she finally stopped and removed her mouth.

"There," she said, holding the stiff cock in her hand. "You're ready now. Now we can begin."

There was a slight grin on her face along with a trail of saliva. The herbal drink had unleashed a new side of her, which was far different from the educated and respectable woman that the world knew.

Vanessa struggled to stand upright. They were now facing each other and her sweaty breasts and hard nipples were now in front of her son.

She moved stiffly from the soreness. She climbed on his lap and spread her legs so she could sit on his freshly hardened cock. She spread her pussy. It was dripping wet. Her pussy was definitely ready for sex. It ached for it.

She positioned herself over him, legs spread, then she lowered herself. Both of their hearts were pounding. As her body slowly came down, Brian looked over to make sure the pilot wasn't looking. Vanessa was right. The pilot was staring directly at the clear sky and ocean view.

Brian held his cock upright while Vanessa brought her naked body down. His cock twitched the moment it touched her labia, then again when it penetrated her wet hole. It was completely surreal. She felt like heaven. As her body continued to lower, and his cock went further inside of her pussy, the look on Vanessa's face changed. Her mouth opened and she released a small gasp.

When he was all the way inside, and she was resting her entire body weight on his lap, they paused and looked each other in the eyes for a moment. Neither of them could believe what was happening.

"Now we're really experiencing a new culture," Vanessa smiled. "I told you this trip was going to be educational."

"Yeah. You weren't kidding about that."

"I'm going to thrust my hips forward," she said, with his cock buried firmly inside of her pussy. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

She wrapped her hands around his neck and gave a push, which made Brian gasp. She pulled back and gave another push with her hips. Brian's stiff cock gave her what she desperately craved.

More sweat appeared on her chest. Her large nipples became even more erect. She was definitely in an intense state of sexual pleasure and she enjoyed having Brian's eyes gaze downwards to her tits.

"This is perfect," she said with a shaky voice, squeezing his neck as she rode him. "Your cock feels so good in me. A few more thrusts and I should be able to cum."

His eyes lit up. "You want to?"

"I need to."

"Can I cum too?" he asked nervously. "I mean... can you help me with that?"

Vanessa continued her thrusts before answering, "Yes. You can. Do it inside me. You've earned it."

It was surreal for both of them. While they were fucking, they savored the passionate thought of cumming together, for his cum to spurt deep inside of her vagina.

After a while, the pleasure was no longer enough for Vanessa. The herbal drink was powerful and she needed more to be satisfied. She grabbed Brian's neck even tighter and buried his face in her chest, letting him feel her nipples and sweaty breasts. Then she thrust herself even harder, almost throwing herself at him. Her vaginal muscles clenched. She fucked even harder and faster, with even more vigor.

With her lips near his ear, she started making strange panting and moaning sounds. Cries of pleasure which he had never heard before, not even in porn. It was clear that she was experiencing sexual bliss that a normal person couldn't possibly understand, all thanks to that special potion.

She struggled to speak. "I... think... I'm going... to make... a mess..."

That was a clear and unequivocal statement that she was going to squirt. She had only squirted a few times in her life and she felt mildly embarrassed having to do it front of her son. What if it came out like a waterfall? She'd be mortified. But she needed the release.

Vanessa sat upright and continued with smaller thrusts, which came in quick succession. Her eyes clenched shut. Her lips quivered. It was unimaginable how much sexual pleasure she felt.

Her vaginal muscles gave a powerful clench. It felt amazing for Brian. But he tried his absolute hardest not to cum yet. He couldn't. What kind of son would he be if he came before his needy mother? He held out as long as possible.

She lifted her hands. She briefly ran her fingers through her hair. Then she held her hands out, which were shaking. Her lips quivered more.

Her entire body shook, and as the plane encountered more turbulence, she struggled not to fall over. She made weird noises with her mouth. Her lips made different shapes and her nose crinkled. Her eyelids were clenched tight. Her pussy clenched even tighter and a sudden rush of fluids gushed from her opening. She squirted all over her son's hard cock and it made a real mess, leaking onto the seat, then onto the floor.

After she had the explosive orgasm, her thrusts became light. A few trickles of vaginal fluids continued to leak down from her pussy.

Brian held her hips tight and it was his turn to cum. And what an orgasm it was. He shot a massive load of cum into her dripping wet pussy as he pushed and pulled at her hips. It was easily the best orgasm of his life and he was positive that she was going through the same feelings.

After they both came, Vanessa pressed her sweaty chest onto his, hard nipples and all. She barely had any strength left after that massive rush. They felt each other's wet skin and their hearts beating fast. She pressed her face next to her son's. They breathed heavily.

"What did we just do?" she whispered in his ear, with all her remaining energy.

"We took care of your needs. Medical emergency, remember?"

She nodded while their faces were still pressed together. "Right."

The plane began its descent. They were about to land soon, but Vanessa didn't bother to move. It seemed as though she was about to fall asleep naked on her son's lap, with his soft cock still buried inside her. Brian playfully gave her big nipple a soft pinch to wake her.

She painful got up and they wore their swimming clothes moments before landing. It was tough getting dressed with that much sweat on their bodies, but they managed. There was also a huge wet mess on the plane where they had finished having sex.

The plane landed and the pilot was completely oblivious to their incestuous actions and hot sex. The pilot opened the doors after the plane had made a complete stop by the shore and he helped them out.

"I accidentally spilled water all over your seat," Vanessa fibbed to the pilot as they made their exit. "I promise I'll clean the interior of your plan tomorrow. It's the least I can do for this amazing trip."

The pilot shrugged. "No problem. Did you have nice nap on the plane ride? You have stunning glow to your face."

"It must have been that herbal drink," Vanessa quipped.

"And your lower back injury?" the pilot asked. "All better? Or still aching?"

"You know, we've managed to work that out on the plane ride. It still hurts, but I've never felt better."

Vanessa took her son's hand and led him back to their room. As soon as the door closed, she guided him to the bathroom where she stripped naked. Then she stripped her son naked too. They went in the shower to wash away their sweat and her squirt and Brian's cum.

She smiled, "You know, I love this job."

They kissed passionately on the mouth. Apparently, the effects of the herbal drink still lingered in Vanessa's body and she needed another round of relief. Her tongue plunged deeply in his mouth and she rubbed his flaccid penis, hoping to bring it back to life.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12