Planet of the Pink Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phase two of the plan was brilliantly simple. He had one of the robots damage the water supply to the cabins, then erased its memory, so they had to wash in the communal showers for a few days until it was fixed. Settling down in his cabin Kai set up a holovid projector and made himself comfy with the remote control, a bottle of single malt, and a hookah loaded with purple kush; the last items he'd discovered in Captain Benning's personal stores.

Tonight there would be something on TV. Fiddling with the control he moved in low to the floor and zoomed in through voluminous coils of steam. He kept checking the Rec button was pressed. His heart was hammering with excitement. She was singing tunelessly to herself. When he found the focus and saw Fran's statuesque legs under the frosted screen his prick took a jolt like electricity. In his mind he humped away on those beautiful feet, thick shapely calves, sleek ankles, and chiselled knees. The thrill of peeking was trebling the fun. He wanted to fuck her right behind those sexy knees. Getting overeager, and making a lunge to see what his school friends had missed by the gusset of a swimming costume on the beach that day, he slid under the screen and panned upwards, but was punished for this when the lens got wet, causing him to retreat.

When she eventually stepped out of that swirling steam he was working his cock like a piston. A long sensual shin emerged first, followed by an oil painting knee, a sleek but thick thigh, and an arse a little bit fatter than a sculptor would have made it. Her hand groped for a towel. She faced the mirror and looked at herself. She prodded and poked at herself, critically. His heart filled with genuine love at that moment. Her nips were large and dark pink with small areolae. Finally, the amazing titties were on show and down on hard disc. The sense of achievement was overwhelming. As amazing as her tits were to wank to, he soon wanted more. He wanted to suck them, and caress them, and nibble on those nips, fuck those lovely great melons and shoot his hot load all over them. Once he would have felt bad for that. Not anymore.

During the next few nights he built up a tremendous collection of vids. Evenings got a lot more tolerable. For a while life was enjoyable again. The plumbing got fixed, despite all the things he did to delay it, so the live shows came to an end, but by then he'd accumulated a highly satisfactory wankbank. The live shows were the best though, and he lamented their passing. Now he had his shower-scenes compilation other possibilities were raised. If she really pissed him off he could always upload it to the navlink station and send it to a porn site. With their digital manipulation they could create pretty much anything you liked. Or better still he could use it as a blackmailing tool. He would probably never actually do it, but it spawned a whole new series of fantasies revolving around the premise.

#

Kai was stricken with more migraines, the worst he'd ever had. Fran cradled his head and held his brow, just as she'd done for him when he suffered from them as a child. She had a healing touch. The soft coolness of her hand and the loving compassion were a sweet balm to his pain. Of course, back then he'd not had an erection like a riot cop's baton, but she wasn't to know that - provided he stood up carefully.

The pain in his skull was beginning to ease when the sandstorm abated. By then he was pretty much better, but milking it. Fran offered to go and retrieve some equipment he'd left outside before the storm, about ten km from the habitat. When he thought she was a bit late in getting back he checked the intercom channel. At first he heard nothing; then Fran's voice, distant, but crying out in distress. Grabbing a weapon and a survival pack, he leapt on an AG sled and hammered down the throttle. The planet rushed beneath him in a blur. He kept checking the dot of her sled on his sat-nav as it grew closer with such painful slowness.

When he got there, Kai found his mother perched on top of a boulder, surrounded by ugly centipede-things with pinchers, snapping at her feet. He'd seen small ones before, but these were the size of dogs. Terrified, she screamed and kicked out at the things, her face wet with tears. Her AG sled was ten meters away. The com-unit was still on, and had just about picked up her voice.

Zapping them with his laser-carbine, Kai watched them sear, steam, and burst into boiling vapour. When he'd killed half of them the others got the idea they weren't wanted, and scuttled away, burrowing into the sand. Fran was so distraught he had to pick her up and carry her limp body to his sled. She clung to him tearfully, pressing her sobbing face to his neck.

''I love you,'' he said. Nothing more was said until they got back to the habitat. She was uninjured, but fell very silent, shame taking the place of her fear. After the tiniest kiss on the cheek, and a hoarsely whispered ''Thank you,'' she went into her cabin, and didn't re-emerge. Kai went outside and set up some sensors in case the pincer-critters came near the habitat. Back inside he found Fran still in her cabin. He knocked on her door and asked if she was okay. He got a sob and a go away.

Dr Miller was vulnerable. Moments like this were made to be taken advantage of. Putting on his dress uniform, Kai then assembled some items he'd retrieved from the captain's private stores. He set about cooking some ravioli. He was not exactly a great cook, but he was better than his mother, whose cooking was ghastly. He then lit a few candles and some Japanese incense, and opened a bottle of Bordeaux sauvignon. Most importantly, he folded the dress over a chair and placed it outside her cabin. The garment had presumably been a present for Captain Benning's wife, which made it a little ghoulish. Fran would have to put it on though, or she wouldn't get the food.

He went back outside to test if the sensors were working, which they were. On his return he discovered Dr Francesca Miller smoothing the sparkly black dress to her curves. She'd donned some heavy eye-makeup to conceal the tear-puffed redness of her eyes. Kai ordered a twirl. He got one. And a smile as well. The long gown was open-cut down the front, revealing a crescent of boob either side; thin shoulder-straps displayed her arms and shoulders in all their glory, and there was a split down the side that showed a sliver of leg whenever she moved. Kissing her hand, he offered to escort her to her table.

The pasta wasn't half bad, if he didn't mind saying so himself. The bottle was half empty very quickly. Fran kept thanking him for rescuing her, and apologising for being a pathetic female, although she didn't quite phrase it like that. He was manly and stoic, in a ''don't mention it'' kind of way.

''Rescuing helpless females is all part of the service, Mam.''

''I don't know how I can thank you.''

He was confident he could think of something. In fact, he could draw up a file longer than a spoilt brat's Christmas list. He peered longingly at those milky chest orbs, timing his perving glances to when she looked down at her food.

''More wine?'' She nodded. Good. Get so pissed you let me fuck you, he thought.

She complimented him on how handsome he looked in his uniform. Good. Keep that coming. She also kept gripping his forearm and saying ''my saviour.'' There was not much space under the table and their feet kept touching. They talked about his sister Gemma, and how she was getting on with her studies to become an exoplanetologist. Neither of them mentioned his father. The bullying, alcoholic old fart had once been a spaceship captain before gambling, mistresses and drink had devoured him.

''I must say, this is wonderful. I couldn't have done this,'' she said, indicating her plate.

''That's true enough, mother. Your cooking, if you don't mind me saying so, is shit awful and then some. I'm surprised me and Gem survived childhood.'' She almost took offence at that.

''It's not that bad is it? Your friends were always keen to come around for tea.''

Kai looked at the increasingly delicious looking crescents of soft, creamy tit on show. ''I think there may have been an ulterior motive for that, actually.''

Fran looked quizzical. She had no idea what he was referring to. The wine was swirling his head now. He told her about the day at the beach, including the clingy costume moment as she strode, Venus-like, out of the sea. At that, her mouth opened wide, and he tried not to imagine a big fat cock bumping into her tonsils. Blushing a little, she made an instinctive covering herself gesture.

''You didn't wonder why I was such a popular kid,'' he said, teasing some more rouge into her cheeks.

''So what was that about...' she chased a piece of ravioli around the plate with her fork. ''Rather be watching porn with Ray Tanner?'' She delicately and slowly inserted the fork into her lovely mouth.

Now it was Kai's turn to blush. He squirmed and she enjoyed it.

I've got three hours of you in the shower, you old cow. Be nice or it'll be online, he thought.

She kicked him under the table. ''Mummy can still embarrass you, then.'' She fluttered her eyelids and looked upwards. ''And what was the other thing? Something about... Prof Landau in the survival module. Sucking the old goat's cock, wasn't it?''

''Actually that has a basis in fact. He tries that on with everyone. It's no great compliment. He tried it with me. He'd suck his own cock if he could reach.''

She threw back her head and laughed. Glorious, sweet laughter. He'd always been able to make her laugh. The wine was doing its work.

''Really? Well he never tried it on with me. I'm almost offended.''

''Not his type, I guess.''

She drew a knee up and clutched her leg. He'd been keeping an eye on that split all evening; now the black fabric had slid up to reveal her luscious thick thigh. He kept thinking about the gesture she'd made in covering her chest. There was something infernally sexy about that. Combined with the leg-show, his prick was threatening to lose its temper.

''And what about that slap? I was assaulted for that comment. You really coshed me. I should have left you to the pincer-critters, you old slapper.''

She placed her hand on his smote cheek and looked very contrite.

''That's all right. I forgive you,'' he said. If you suck me off and let me come on your tits, he thought.

Another glass and Fran was squiffy and giggling. She laughed at all of his jokes, no matter how bad they were. Kai felt he was in love. He could actually feel it in his heart - the same way he'd briefly felt with each of his girlfriends, before they revealed their personality flaws. And none of them were anywhere near as beautifully, fuckably gorgeous as Dr Francesca Miller.

Now she drew both her knees up together sideways, and her dress slid so high he nearly spat out a mouthful of wine. The sight of that smooth white thigh as it became her arse enraged his already irritable cock. She had to be teasing him. She must have been.

He was left with the space beneath the table to himself. Had he not been tipsy he would not have done what he did next. He unzipped his flies and took his semi-stiff prick out. She carried on talking, no idea he was exposed under the table. If she gave him another playful kick she would kick the end of his prick. He could see a dark space between her upper thighs. For a moment he saw pink mist around the edge of his vision. Now he was infused with volcanic concupiscence like nothing he'd ever experienced. As it hit him he moaned, but managed to cover it up. He kept staring at that dark space and wondering if she had any knickers on. He frightened himself that he would just jump up and stick it in. If she was knickerless then that was her fault for being a slut. She moved her legs back down and he got a grip on himself. He remembered to zip himself back up at an appropriate moment.

It got a little raucous then; they screwed up napkins and threw them at each other. He told her she was a useless woman for needing rescuing, and she should do the washing up. She threatened another slap on the cheek, but turned it into a kiss instead. Getting up she slipped, laughing, and he caught her. His hand stroked her arse, pretty much on its own initiative. She didn't notice.

You don't notice anything do you? Would you notice if I fucked you? he thought.

Kai led his mother to her cabin door. They staggered against each other like they were drunk, but they'd only had one bottle between them.

''Oh, a real gentleman. Led to the door.''

He kissed her hand again, this time almost sucking her knuckles off. She blew him a kiss, and gave a little goodnight wave. He was half tempted to give her a proper kiss on the lips, just to see what she'd make of it.

Let me fuck you, please! Let this be a dream!

''Goodnight Fran. Sleep well.''

Kai's cock was in his hand before he reached his cabin door. Shower scene chapter 4 here I come...

#

He had just sat down, loaded the hookah and flicked on the holo when an alarm on his PC went off. Cursing, he zipped himself back up. The sensors outside had detected multiple movements. Suited, booted and with respirator and carbine he exited by the main lock. It was twilight, but already getting painfully cold.

A score of pincer-critters were crawling on the habitat, trying to climb inside some vents and a service hatch that had been left ajar. Setting the carbine to one-quarter power he hosed them down with the photon-ray. They fried nicely enough, and it did no more than take the paint off the hull. Satisfied with the death he'd dealt, he was returning to the lock when a particularly large and vicious pincer-critter burst out of the ground before him and chomped on his boot. Dropping the weapon he nearly lasered himself, and engaged in an undignified struggle in the dust, grazing his left knee badly, and both elbows, too. The pincer-critter came off worse - he bashed it with a stone repeatedly and then lasered it on full power with added obscenities. Fuming with rage, he stomped back to the lock and stormed inside, throwing down his gear in frustration.

Fran appeared, indulged his rage for a bit, and gradually soothed his ragged temper. She was still wearing the dress. She played doctor, applying an analgesic and spraying Instaskin to his bloody knee. Kneeling, she blew on the wet synthetic-tissue, calling him Mr Grumpy. He could see cleavage and leg and everything.

Kai was still apologising for being grouchy when they reached the junction to their respective cabins.

''Thanks, Doc. Sorry for being an arse.'' He kissed her hand, but held onto it as she turned away. ''Sometimes Fran I wish you weren't my mother.'' She looked at him in puzzlement. ''Because it would make it a lot easier to do this.''

Clutching her waist, he pulled her firmly towards him and kissed her. Sucking on her heavenly mouth, he drank her deeply. She tasted like strawberries and sauvignon, and a bit of pasta sauce. She made no response at all. He slid his tongue in deep. She eventually pulled away, and he sucked her tongue before letting her go.

''What are you doing?'' She looked surprised and perplexed rather than outraged.

''This.'' He kissed her again, forcefully and passionately, his hands caressing her tits and arse. He'd just about liberated one tit from the constraints of the dress when she slapped him. It was a bit of a perfunctory slap by her standards.

''What the hell are you doing?'' Now she looked a little peeved. He went for some more, but the slaps now came thick and fast.

''Get off me! How dare you!''

''Shut the fuck up and take it like a big girl, mother.''

Picking her up, he carried her kicking and squirming to her cabin and kicked the door in. He plonked her down on the bed, but she bounced back onto her feet. The low-G made it easy to toss her around. He started peeling his clothes off about the same speed he would have done if they'd been on fire. Fran breathed deeply, her deep chest heaving up and down, one shoulder-strap fallen.

She looked a fair old bit cross now, like when he'd flattened her geraniums when he was seven. He went for her tits again, and she slapped him -- this time with a real haymaker that rang like a ham dropped on a counter. Kai grabbed his mother by the throat and squeezed as hard as he thought was appropriate, the sting of her slap amplifying his grip. Her damp eyes filled with fear -- or was that excitement?

Using all his strength, he tore her dress off. It was a tremendously satisfying act. She covered herself, naked save for some lacy knickers. Caressing her, he licked and slobbered her arms, neck and face. Frustratingly, she was covering her chest.

''Let me have some titty doctor, for fucks sake.'' Surprisingly she did, and he indulged in a good sucking. She pleaded in soft murmurs for him to stop, but stood still like a good girl. Licking up her legs, he tore her knickers off with his teeth. At that, she squirmed again, and he threw her onto the bed. Pouncing on her he kissed her some more, until she bit his lip.

''Ouch! For fucks sake!' Grabbing her wrists he pinned her arms to the bed. She looked frightened but defiant. He liked that. ''Look, honour is satisfied, all right? It doesn't hurt, its only sex. Get this through your head: I'm going to fuck you until I can't fuck any more. Got it? Any more of that and I'll get my laser and blow my brains out in front of you. Okay?'

She nodded.

Sliding his hand up her leg he slipped his finger into her pussy. It was wet and juicy: she was excited. Getting his head down between her legs he licked her slit as it oozed thick fluid. He got up on top of her again, and nestled between her thighs. She started scratching, but he could take the pain. He manoeuvred the tip of his throbbing cock until it touched her wetness. She placed her hand on his face almost gently.

''No! Please don't. Just don't. It's not right.''

''Don't ruin the moment, Fran.''

She breathed a little gasp and whimpered a hopeless protest as he sild inside her. Softness. Wetness. Tightness. Heaven. He was back where he'd come from.

She scratched for the first few thrusts, then sensibly gave up. Kai rode his mother like an angry stallion, wailing in delight as he pumped her. First he pinned her wrists down, then clutched at her tits in rhythm with his thrusts, before getting one of her legs over his shoulder and thrusting into her more deeply. Her pathetic whimpers of protest turned into gasps of pleasure. Putting her on all fours, he mounted her from behind, setting a hard galloping pace, placing the odd gentle slap on her rear. Finally, she loosened her hips and started pushing back. She was making more noise than him now.

''Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!'' she screamed in ecstasy.

He finished back on top, roaring like a wounded lion as he came. He stayed inside her, growling as she whimpered. Their eyes locked as they panted together. Slipping out of her, he kissed her mouth gently with his bitten, bloody lip. ''I love you,'' he breathed.

They lay on their backs, getting their breath back. Nothing was said for a bit. Fran looked at him aslant. ''You just raped your mother.''

''Not really... well a bit, perhaps. It doesn't count. Because I love you and you enjoyed it.''

''Yeah, maybe...'' Her breath was just starting to return to normal. She nodded vigorously. ''I did enjoy it. It was wonderful actually. Thank you.'' Smiling, she smoothed his chest and arms. ''Oh, I scratched you! And I bit you! There's blood everywhere. I'm such a bad mother!''

''That's nothing. I love you. You can tear me to shreds if you want to. Oh, Fran you've broken a nail! I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have scratched so hard.'' He lovingly caressed her damaged digit.