Planet of the Pink Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''It completely ruined the holiday!''

''We can always have neuro-psionic surgery on our amygdalae. Erasing memories is easy nowadays. I don't think I'll bother, but you go ahead.''

Fran combed her hair. She seemed genuinely none too upset. ''Oh, that thing you said about the pink mist. I saw it! That was when... well, I actually started to enjoy it a bit at that point. Apart from when that Arab put that taser up my arse. That really wasn't nice.''

''He told me to tell you he is massively sorry. He would apologise himself, but for the fact he's a pork-scratching. Do you still love me?''

''Don't be stupid. You're my son.''

''Can we still...''

''What do you think?'' She kissed him, and he kissed back.

#

The next morning the rescue craft arrived. Lt Samson and Dr Miller explained everything that had happened -- apart from them fucking each other, obviously. Kai didn't bother trying to cover up his triple murder. He was confident he would get off. They had been raping his mother, after all. You could only push a man so far. He erased all the copies of the gangbangs with him involved, but kept the others as evidence. The jury would have a better time than usual. The ones of him and Fran he kept secretly. The memories were precious.

Before they lifted off in the rescue ship, Kai had a nap in his new cabin. He dreamt of pink mist. As before, it formed shapes and spoke to him.

''I remember you! I'd completely forgotten about you.''

''Indeed. We would like to thank you, Lt Kai Samson for assisting us in our studies. We have learnt a great deal about the nature of your fascinating species. You proved a most adequate subject.''

''Thanks. It's nice to be appreciated.''

''On a personal note, we'd like to think you got something out of it.''

''Well... there were good bits and there were bad bits. Overall I think it was worthwhile.''

''Goodbye, Lt Samson.''

''Goodbye, Pink Mist.''

When he woke, Kai wondered what would happen when the Planet of the Pink Mist was colonised. Now that was going to be one hell of an event. He thought of his sister and her college friends studying exoplanetology. They would probably have qualified by then. Maybe he would request a transfer.