Planet of the Pink Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuddling her, he stroked her arm and nuzzled her neck. She appeared tentative for a moment, then accepted his delicate, smoochy little kisses and tongue play. She giggled and they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

''Naughty!'' She pinched his nose. ''Not supposed to fuck mummy!''

''I'm your patient. That was a medical need, so it was only fulfilling your Hippocratic Oath. We've really got to thank the pincer-critters, you know. If I'd got that wank off we'd both be asleep now.''

''Well done to the creepy crawlies, then. Shame about the dress.''

''Did I grip your neck too hard?''

''That was when I got all wet.''

''I just couldn't take all that teasing over dinner. I thought my balls were going to explode.''

''Teasing? I did not! How dare you speak to your mother like that!''

''I'm really sorry you broke a nail.''

''Oh, don't be such a baby. Go and get me a glass of water. And that hookah you think I don't know about. Good heavens, there's blood over the sheets. I really ripped you up.''

''I wouldn't have had it any other way. Do you want to patch me up?''

Fran reached out and clutched the bedclothes. ''Ride me again first, darling.''

#

For Lt Kai Samson and Dr Francesca Miller the next few weeks were a period of unrelenting bliss. For the first time in her life Dr Miller learnt what good sex was. She had sex with her twenty-two year old son in the shower, half dressed in the airlock, on the kitchen table and in the medical bay. They had arguments, hurled abuse at one another, then indulged in furious make-up sex. It got to the point where the arguments became deliberate.

Taking a sled out to the crashed ship, they fucked away on the nose-cone, Fran riding him reverse-cowgirl, wearing long white gym socks, her back arched, and her tits bouncing in the low-G. Kai recorded that one (along with many others) on his holocam. He hadn't told her about that yet. It was going to be a surprise.

When they got the call from the navlink station informing them they were going to be rescued it came as a sad development. Time was running out. Kai took the holo call from Prof Landau. What the professor was unaware of was that, out of sight, Dr Miller was on her knees, sucking her son's shaft. It was a real slobbery one, and she kept upping the stakes by adding little bites. Prof Landau asked if he could speak to Dr Miller.

''I'm afraid she can't speak right now,'' said Kai. ''She's busy... arrgg... she's really got her teeth into something, and I wouldn't want to disturb her.'' Ouch! You slut!

Next morning they took an AG sled out to a hill overlooking a valley to erect a backup sat-dish; at least they would if there was any time left after they had finished fucking each other's brains out. Although they'd had a shower together that morning, Fran had not let him fuck her, and he sex-pested her all the way there, squeezing her tits and fondling her arse as she drove. She loved the way he did her breasts; he would always grip them at a cheeky moment, and seemed to know exactly how and how hard to squeeze them. His nipple pinches could make her squeal with excitement.

It was in the kissing that she realised just how much he really loved her. He had his tongue down her throat before they were off the sled. Fumbling open her top, he sucked on her melons with wanton hunger. She bit her lip and her knickers turned moist. When the tits were withdrawn he mewed much as he'd done as a baby. He would only put his tongue away when he had to put his gel-respirator on.

Fran laid out a suspensor-mat, the slippery force-field of which suspended the user inches above it. The things were for moving cargo crates, but this one was going to find a different use.

''Darling. Could you not call me mummy as you come? I think I'd like to try and forget you're my son at that point.''

''Sure. Can I come on your tits?''

''I think you know the answer to that. Here's your present for being patient in the shower.''

Putting on her mirrored UV shades, Fran started giving him a tormentingly slow blowjob, putting little kisses and tongue flicks on his shaft and balls until he was begging for the fullness of her mouth. She deep throated him, but then needed her respirator back on. Clenching her chest, she let him fuck her between the soft mounds of her tits. After taking this for a while, he picked her up and threw her onto the suspensor-mat. Experimenting with the field, he spooned her and tea-bagged her, and rode her missionary. Sensing he couldn't last much longer, Fran rode astride him, controlling the pace. As she climaxed, she ripped off her respirator, arched her neck and howled at the sky. Kai tossed her onto her back and finished himself off. Releasing a colossal moan of relief, he came over her tits, spurting hot globules of seed over her snowy mounds, splattering both of them nicely, even hitting both nipples. She complimented him on his accuracy. He should have been a gunner.

Dr Miller announced her intention to sunbathe. Obediently, Kai lovingly smothered his mother in anti-rad cream, starting by smoothing it into her chest, mixing it in with his semen. Kissing and massaging her, he worked on her from top to bottom. Fran lay on her front, cradling her chin on threaded fingers, as he kissed down her hip and buttocks.

''This is all going to be over soon,'' she said, wistfully. ''We'll be rescued in ten sol days.''

''Yeah. The bastards. Don't think you're going to escape my cock. I'm still going to fuck you.''

''I suppose... It's been the best holiday ever. Why didn't you fuck me earlier?'' She gave him a playful kick. ''What's the matter? No moral courage? Surely I brought you up better than that.''

''Give me a break, I got round to it. Nag bloody nag.''

Fran stretched and savoured her massage. She knew she'd never been loved by any man like this. He wasn't just passionate - he worshiped her, giving her such devoted attention as she'd never imagined, much less experienced. She relished the feel of his strong hands down her legs. She loved his muscles, his sensitivity, his wit, his intuitive understanding of her mood and needs. There was only one man for her.

''Do you think I'm a good mother? Be honest.''

''Can I answer that with my cock?''

''I know incest's not illegal anymore. And it feels right. But... it's a bit strange when I think about it. Having my son's dick inside me.''

''Why? It grew inside you, along with the rest of me. It belongs to you. I'm your pleasure slave. That's all I want to be.''

''I remember the night you were conceived. That was rubbish sex that was. Just as well it made you. Ironic it made me come in the end.'' She peered beneath her shades at him. ''How long have you wanted to fuck me?''

''Oh, for ever I suppose. Just like my friends did, to be honest. Fran?... Do you ever see a sort of pink mist from the corner of your eye?''

She flicked through her magazine. ''No. That's an odd thing to say, dear. Now go and put that dish up and let me sunbathe. Make another Italian for supper. And dream up some kinky shit for tonight, if you like. If the meal's good you'll get the lot of it. Go on -- skedaddle you lazy boy!''

#

It was a replacement junction box for the dish power cables that drew him into the engineering storeroom. Kai noticed the door was ajar. He knew he'd not left it like that, but thought nothing of it. Fran must have been in there for some reason. All he sensed was some movement from behind the door then something struck the back of his head. Everything went dark.

When he came around he was tied to a chair in his cabin. His head was throbbing like an evil hangover. He tried to figure out what had happened. Someone had knocked him unconscious and tied him to the chair. Had someone else arrived on the planet? Then the holovid appeared in the middle of the room and everything became gruesomely clear.

The sound was dead, but his mother was speaking into the camera. The info at the bottom of the picture indicated it was a medical examination recording. Then the camera panned back and he saw the three patients wearing surgical gowns. It was the three junior engineers who had survived the crash. They should still have been crippled by their injuries, but the auto-intensive care cells had apparently healed them completely. Kai vaguely remembered them. He could recall their first names. Gamal was a mean looking Arab with a hook nose. Saul was a muscled, tattooed man of mixed race. Beno was a huge, solidly built black man with a bald head.

Why was he being shown this, Kai wondered? He had a rather nasty presentiment of where this was going.

He couldn't hear, but they seemed to be chatting amiably enough. Fran held a bio-scanner in one hand, and moved her stethoscope onto Saul's chest. At that point the sound came on.

''I got a weird symptom, doc,'' said Saul. He lifted up his gown and his large erect penis sprung up to attention. ''Been like that since I woke up.''

''Mine too,'' said Gamal, pulling out his equally stiff cock. Beno did likewise; his black monster of a rod was predictably gigantic. ''I think we need an examination here, doc.''

Fran was just about to say something when Gamal produced a scalpel and held it to her throat. She was stunned. The three men began to crowd around her. They were breathing heavily with excitement. When they started groping her tits and arse she struggled. At that, Saul pulled her hair back and whispered something menacingly in her ear. Gamal flashed the scalpel in her face. Fran's eyes went wet with fear. She nodded, and Saul's mouth split into a malign grin. He licked her face. Gamal then cut her coat and clothes open with the scalpel, leaving them hanging in shreds.

There was a groan of approval as he cut open her black lacy bra and her big tits popped out. Saul and Beno each took one and sucked on it. Gamal kissed her, tonging her mouth and slobbering over her face. They yanked away her shredded clothes, and Gamal said, ''Okay doc, on your fucking knees, bitch.'' Then the holo went blank.

Kai was horrified and appalled. And a bit excited too.

The holo came back on to a close-up of his mother's face distorted by the giant rippling black cock being slid into her mouth. Her mascara had run in two dark snakes down her cheeks. A hand had hold of her hair as Beno's massive dong pumped away at her mouth. The shot then panned back to show Fran on her knees, three dark cocks thrust into her face. Laughing, they slapped her face with their cocks. Taking turns, they fucked her mouth, making her hands work on the other two cocks. She still had her stethoscope around her neck.

The commands and encouragements she got were lurid and mocking. While one clamped her head still, another would hammer ferociously at her slurping mouth, making her choke. They stretched her mouth with their cocks, pulling them sideways into her cheek, or just rammed them as far down her gullet as they could get them. Fran looked up, her beautiful eyes bulging, her face turning purple. When finally released, they laughed as she gagged and spluttered, drooling out cum.

Someone said ''Put that fucking bitch on the couch.'' Fran was pulled up by her arms, and the holo went black again.

When it came back on they were fucking her. They took her in every position. She was pumped by one cock while the other two took turns with her mouth, the other one holding her neck. Whenever they changed positions she got a slap or two. Putting her on her back, one would get her legs over his shoulder and thrust her pussy while the other two slapped her tits with their cocks. All she had on was her black high heels, a bangle, the stethoscope and a few shreds of clothes.

Once they had her on all fours they pumped her relentlessly, slapping her white arse sore and red. One would have her mouth, while she was pounded from behind, and the other would find somewhere else to put his cock, like her between her tits or behind her knee. When Saul began warming up her arsehole while Beno was still inside her she gave a hopeless little protest. Positioning himself behind her, she looked back at him pleadingly with her mascara streaked face, until her head was jerked back again.

Moments later she was taking all three of them. They thrusted away, all three cocks pumping an evil rhythm into her smooth white body. Each time they swapped positions it got a bit rougher. When Beno went up her arse she screamed. She begged them to stop. They just laughed and fucked her harder.

Eventually she was left in a sobbing, whimpering heap. She was told to hold her head up, and the scalpel was needed to threaten her. Gamal came in her face, shooting his load onto her nose, before dumping the rest on her mouth. Telling her to keep her eyes open Saul dolloped a massive load of cum onto her cheeks, eyelids, and forehead. Beno missed with his first blast, getting her hair, but then added the rest to her messed up face. There were exultant noises and a close-up of her cum drenched face.

''Now that is what the fucking doctor ordered.'' Laughter. Hand slaps. Blank holo.

#

The next few days followed on in much the same vein. Robots brought Kai his food in for him, and he was untied from the chair. He was still locked inside his cabin. The holo had only one thing to show. He could not switch it off -- it was being projected from outside the cabin. His PC was immobilised. There was nothing to do but cry, masturbate, and watch his mother getting smashed in every hole without mercy. Every vid was a bit more extreme than the last. Try as he might he simply could not stop wanking. Lust overwhelmed him and consumed him. Sometimes he sensed the whole cabin as being filled with pink mist.

Eventually he could take no more, and hammered on the cabin door. After a great deal of hammering Saul's voice came on the intercom asking him what he wanted. When Kai told him he laughed, and said he would consult the others. A short while later he was released.

Kai joined in the orgies on his mother. He had to hand it to the others, they were remarkably generous in sharing Dr Miller. She was broken by now - they had fucked her into submission. She was willing to do as ordered. Kai mostly got sloppy seconds, but beggars couldn't be choosers. Little by little he persuaded them to be less brutal with her. In that, there were varying degrees of success. He persuaded them to smack her arse with their bare hands and not a taser-baton. They still insisted on making her suck an arsehole as she was fucked, but did at least make the concession of sucking her arsehole as well. He even eventually persuaded them not to double fuck her arse, although they did take some swaying on that one. They still pissed in her mouth, but now didn't force her to swallow. She still swallowed cum of course; but he would have insisted on that himself.

Dr Miller was confined to the medical bay, or ''fuck cave'' as it became known. Fran continued to give them their post-surgical check-ups. She was a dedicated doctor, after all. All sessions were recorded, and there was talk of uploading them to a porn site via the navlink station. Only Kai knew how to do that, and he managed to prevaricate on the issue.

After a heavy session one evening, Kai declared he was off to get a coffee. He inquired if anyone wanted anything from the canteen. Off he went with the orders. He had earned their trust by now. They thought nothing of his leaving. This was the first time he'd been allowed out of sight since his release.

He looked for his laser-carbine and laser-pistol but they had hidden them away somewhere. They'd also sealed the weapons locker by bending his officers' ID card so it wouldn't fit in the slot. So they were not total morons. Happily, they were at least partial morons, and had not changed the combination lock on the engineering storeroom door. After a bit of rummaging around, Kai selected a portable laser-cutter/welder.

He met Saul coming down the main corridor. A boxer and ex-astromarine, Saul was the most dangerous of the three. Leaning against the junction wall, Kai concealed the heavy instrument behind the corner.

''All right, my man,'' said Saul. ''Fine session, my friend. Best one yet, I reckon. We're headed for the rec room. Did you get my cappuccino and muffin?''

''Not exactly, dude.''

Kai brought down the beam in a diagonal arc, slicing Saul's upper torso from his right shoulder to his left hip. There was a dazzling red flash, and the bisected halves slid neatly to the floor. The expression on Saul's face was frozen in slight surprise. A flashing light and little electronic voice on the cutter was warning the safety inhibitor was deactivated. The laser cauterized the severed flesh, so there was no blood. That meant cleaning up would be easier. Which was nice.

Beno was in the shower. He saw Kai enter the shower-block because he said, ''Take it to the rec room, skinny boy,'' obviously referring to his order of blueberry pancake. Kai zigzagged the beam, slicing through the cubicle. The laser was refracted by the streaming water, and Beno was boiled alive in steam before the jigsaw chunks of his scalded flesh landed in a heap. If Kai had claimed he hadn't enjoyed Beno's brief but agonised scream he would have been lying. So he didn't.

That left only Gamal. He found him in the recreation room, shooting pool and wondering why the others were taking so long. When he saw Kai stride in clutching the laser-cutter he didn't bother asking where his french fries and mayo dip were. Wielding a pool cue, Gamal manoeuvred himself to the far side of the table. The laser had only a fifty centimetre range.

''Fuck you mummy's boy! It ain't our fault we got all horny! It's your mama's fault for being so hot!''

Kai swung the red beam, which didn't quite reach, but did make Gamal very nervous. Aware he was outgunned, Gamal gripped the cue and looked as tough as he could.

''You wait until Saul gets hold of you! He'll break your arse, junior!''

''He'll have to stitch himself back together first.''

''You fucked her first, man! You started it!''

''She's my mother. I'll fuck her if I want to.''

He was about to cut the table in half when another idea struck him. Adjusting a dial on the cutter, Kai set it to paint-stripper mode, and discharged it across the table. The wide focus beam seared Gamal's upper body. He screamed as his skin blackened, peeling away into flaking ash, and his hair burst into flames. He went down. The room filled with the not-pleasant stench of roasted human meat. Kai walked around the table. Gamal lay there, smoking and charred to a crisp, but still alive.

'F-f-f fuck you... mama's... boy.'

Kai held the spread beam on his head until his brains exploded out of his skull in an eruption of steam and boiling cerebral fluid.

''Next time, fuck your own mother.''

#

Kai found Fran in her cabin. She had put on some nice clothes and was doing her makeup. Looking at her, Kai would have thought that nothing was wrong.

''I killed them. Killed the fucking shit right out of them.''

''Yes, I noticed that, dear. I've set the robots to clean up the mess. You never tidied up your mess as a child.''

He pulled her to the bed and clutched her, crying. There were hugs and kisses. He kept apologising over and over.

''Oh, don't be such a baby! I'm all right. I won't shit straight until I've analplasty, but that's no big deal. I can programme the surgical drones to do that.''

Kai snivelled. ''It was the only way I could trick them.'' This wasn't strictly true. He'd just wanted a piece of the action, and had only thought of killing them later.

''But they abused you so badly!''

''It brought back a few memories of medical school, actually. And I've had worse from your father when he was on the vodka.''