Play Testers Wanted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Archimedes, can you pull up a schematic of the sewer system?"

"Done and done. I have accessed every document related to this address. It wasn't always a chop shop you know. Back in the day it belonged to famed occultist Baroness Mordo." He replied.

"Baroness... goodness me... sorry back on target... is there a way in?" I asked thinking of a hot brunette wearing a skintight emerald green body suit with matching cape.

"Your arousal level has increased suddenly. Naughty boy. Marking new target, the entrance we seek is in a nearby cemetery." Archimedes declared.

"Figures." I said and launched in a wide swooping arc avoiding the villains lair and heading for Green Wood Cemetery.

I am sure during the day this place looked peaceful and serene but right now it creeped me out. I landed on top a mausoleum and surveyed the area. The warm night turned bitterly cold as an unnatural fog rolled in. Even with my elemental control I fought the urge to shiver. There must have been a measure of psychic energy blended with fog. I imagined it would make the hunting more entertaining if your prey is cowering and half pissing themselves in their attempt to flee. A sudden swirl in the fog revealed movement. Three women scantily clad in gowns with plunging neck lines and plenty of cleavage on display appeared. The woman in the middle wore black that matched her long raven locks. Could she be the head vampire? I recognized the stunning redhead next to her. It was none other than Mary Jane Watson. My heart sank when I thought I might have to decapitate her. The third woman was another redhead and was the Black Widow herself Natasha Romanoff. Double damn, I cursed in my head.

I lost track of them and they disappeared in the fog. I launched myself into the air and glided to the roof of another close by mausoleum. I didn't miss the fact that tendrils of the fog rose up and tried to touch me. There was no way I was going anywhere near the ground while that was here. The sound of stone grinding against stone got my full attention. I caught just the hint of red hair as it vanished into the fog. The cloudy atmosphere evaporated as quickly as it appeared. I raced over in the direction of the noise I had heard and looked for the secret entrance. I began reading the names on the tombstones. Maybe one of them would give me a clue.

So many possibilities but in the end, I recognized a name. I didn't remember why I knew it, only that it touched a memory. It was good enough for me. I searched the stone for a mechanism and found the rose carved into the front of the marker was in fact the switch to open the hidden entrance. I triggered it and the stone noisily slid backwards revealing steps going down into darkness. I tapped into Susan's power and created a bubble of invisibility around me. I had no idea how keen these vampire's senses were. I crept silently down the ancient tunnel. The stonework must have dated back two hundred years at least. It ran arrow straight towards the villain's lair. There were storage rooms along that tunnel and while many of them were empty or full of debris there were a few that held boxes and crates. I stopped to examine one of these rooms in case there were clues to be revealed. One of the crates had already been opened and within two rifles as well as two power packs. They were energy rifles and printed on the side their country of origin, Latveria. So, Doctor Viktor von Doom was supplying the cult with advanced weapons. It just keeps getting better.

I skulked down the hall aware that the Darkholders were heavily armed and probably equally well funded. Cheers and chanting echoed down the tunnel as I reached the end of it. The chamber beyond reminded me of a Roman amphitheater. It was bowl shaped where the three female vampires stood, and circular stone benches were arrayed in a series of concentric circles. The place was packed. I looked for other exits and there were two. To reach them I would have to sneak by at least a hundred cultists. It was time to sit and wait.

"...the time of my Arising is at hand!" The raven-haired beauty shouted to the enthralled male crowd. "Too long have I slept but now that I have been freed," she purred and turned to caress Black Widow's cheek tenderly. "Our numbers must swell. With the aid of the Darkhold we will be irresistible. No force on Earth will be able to stand against us."

There was something annoyingly familiar about this woman. She was the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on. Her features were Eastern European with prominent cheek bones, an aquiline nose, and those ruby red lips. A small mouth with full plump lips perfect for a certain task. Her full firm breasts were straining against her silk dress. I could see her erect nipples from this far away. I could tell she had an amazing ass by the way the silk draped over her cheeks. Her black hair seemed to drink in the surrounding light and when she moved her head it was like an inky cloud from the depths of interstellar space. I noticed how her bone white skin was nearly translucent and offset her hair perfectly. Her icy blue eyes had the same life stealing cold as the void too. When she smiled, she brazenly displayed her fangs but that selfsame smile never reached her eyes. She was dead inside. Soon, she was going to dead outside too.

Her speech droned on using wonderful words but conveying no details. She wanted the book of dark magic for a reason and I felt it had little to do with helping the cult. Who was she? It was maddingly close to the tip of my tongue. Black hair... red lips... vampire... glass coffin... seven guardians... oh no! It can't be! Oh, but it is. It was the vampire part that threw me off. Snow White. She was the Disney princess reimagined as a villain. She had been cursed by the evil queen to vampirism, sealed away in her glass coffin, and watched over by her seven guardians. The meeting broke up eventually. The cultists took up their weapons and slipped through the two other exits. The leader of the cult and two of his acolytes directed the vampiric trio to the resting place of the Darkhold.

I followed them at a distance my heart tripping in my chest. I crossed through the amphitheater and down the steps on the far wall. This place was old. You could tell by the original construction. Another testament to its age were the layers of repairs to walls, ceiling, and the steps. I couldn't help but notice that the newer repairs were of less quality than those that came before. Was the cult in decline? Were they desperate for help from figures like Doctor Doom and Snow White? It felt so strange thinking of her as a villain. Maybe she was looking for a cure within the pages of the Darkhold?

I spied the guards further down the corridor and they were armed and wearing armor. That must be the room housing the tome. I slipped by them easily but the room beyond took me by surprise. The wooden pews must have been stolen from a church, as was the stone altar holding the voluminous book. The Darkhold gave off a psychic cold that numbed mind and body alike. The three vampires were walking up the steps to the raised altar. The cult leader was fidgeting.

"Stop!" He cried out. "You must be purified to touch the sacred text."

"You presume to question my commitment?" Snow snarled revealing her true nature. "I am death incarnate!" She said as her mask of beauty faded only to be replaced by a scarred demonic visage. "I am the drinker of souls!" She continued her eyes blazing with ruby light.

She was interrupted by the sound of two bodies striking the floor outside. Someone had taken out the guards quickly and efficiently. Blade, the Daywalker, strode into the room with two stun batons crackling in his grip. The three cultists charged him as I took my weapon from my belt and charged Snow White. I leapt into the air igniting my blade at the very last second. Snow snarled and gestured sending me flying backwards and slamming into the corner. I recovered quickly but not before Mary Jane Watson charged my position. She was nearly on top of me when some unseen force sent her crashing into the rear pews and scattering them. An ear-splitting roar filled the air as the Exomorph dropped her camouflage and charged MJ. I was still intent on killing Snow. If she perished, then maybe the curse would be broken on Widow and MJ.

"Not so fast handsome." Natasha Romanov said placing herself between me and my target.

"Let me through Widow. If she dies the curse is broken." I growled as I ignited my weapon again.

"I don't have a choice." She said as she bared her fangs and using iaijutsu quick drew two wicked looking daggers and struck in one smooth motion. "I'm going to bleed you."

"Pity," I said. "I was going to fuck you rotten." I replied as I went on the defensive.

"Like that would ever happen!" Natasha snarled and launched into what could only be called a twenty-hit combo of kicks, slashes, and thrusts. I managed to dodge or parry each one.

"Impressive."

I deactivated my weapon since my goal was to subdue her and I switched to hand to hand. The Widow was preparing for another assault when I sent her flying head over heels with a vicious telekinetic blast. Blade was closing in on Snow having just finished off the three cultists. They lay stunned on the floor behind him. He drew his trademark sword and sped at Snow White at a blistering speed. She was his equal perhaps better. She batted the sword aside with ease and even managed to claw him shredding his body armor in the process.

"Bitch! Do you have any idea how expensive my shit is?" He cursed as he shrugged off the armored vest.

"I don't have a habit of killing my own kind, but in your case, I will make an exception." She said with a feral smile.

The Widow was up and moving again. I couldn't let Snow escape. I drew the rune for fire in the air and ramped up my attack with a focused line of white-hot plasma aimed at the black-haired monster. She was forced to use one hand to raise a mystic shield. Blade took full advantage of it and pressed his attack. Black Widow let out a shriek and was forced to flee into a corner like an animal confronted with a torch. I caught sight of MJ a heartbeat before she pounced.

"I am so..." I cursed when the redhead suddenly and violently flew sideways. "What the fuck?!"

The Exomorph dropped her active camouflage again and closed in on the prone vampire. I returned my attention to the Disney princess. She was keeping Blade and me at bay with a mystical barrier. Blade hammered away at the shield. I could feel a change overtaking her as a swirling darkness filled the interior of the sphere. The exomorph whimpered, vanished, and fled the chamber. I dropped my fire spell and threw up a defensive barrier. I tried to do the same for Blade, but it was too late. The explosion rocked the chamber, split stone, and brought part of the ceiling down burying the vampire hunter.

"Enough!" Snow roared as she threw her shoulders back and stood tall and regal. "Is my skin not as white as snow? Are my lips not as red as blood? Is my hair not as black as ebony? How dare you attempt to lay hands on me?!"

"I do." I said since no one else could. "You need to be stopped." I added as my hand drifted towards my weapon.

"Insect!" She raged as she faced me, and I suffered the full might of her mental assault.

I screamed as my entire body felt like I was engulfed in a white-hot flame. My body slammed against the wall behind me and she slowly increased the pressure. My armor compensated but for how long. Tears streamed from my eyes blurring my vision. I could see but everything looked like it was underwater. Snow teleported from across the chamber so that she was standing in front of me. I was looking down at her as the hell fire blazed in her eyes. I laughed when I spied the enormous number hovering over her head. My chuckle became a full belly laugh. I tumbled to the floor as the pain and force holding me ended.

"You are either the bravest soul I have ever met, or the pain has driven you mad." She growled. "Which is it maggot?"

"A bit of both I suppose." I whimpered as I recovered from her assault. I had to keep her talking while I checked my skill tree. "I have a question if you spare me a few moments of your precious time."

"Time. TIME! I am Eternal! What is buzzing around in that puny mind of yours bug?"

"What is your real name?" I asked and held up my hands in a defensive position. "The entire world knows you simply as Snow White. Surely so regal a person as you must have a more august moniker blood goddess." I said attacking her ego as I found my vector to slip through her defenses.

"Blood Goddess... well-spoken mortal." She laughed. "I have another name but not worthy for lips such as yours. Your mind is scurrying around I suspect you have other questions. Ask."

"Why does your bite slay men?" I asked as I finalized my plan.

"That bitch! The queen and her mirror. They leveled this curse upon me. There would never be a Prince Charming for me. Any man I found worthy of my undying love... denied me."

"Oh." I said feeling the anguish radiating from her like a palatable heat. Here was the tipping point and I put my plan into effect. "You must be lonely." I said and touched the back of her hand with the tips of my fingers. "Triumphant, you have no one to share that victory with." I continued when she didn't burn my mind to ash or tear out my throat. "Is this all there is?" I said speaking the words of Alexander the Great after he finished conquering the known world.

"I have many battles yet to fight." She said her eyes reduced to smoldering and her mask of rage replaced with cautious distrust. "What are you angling for worm?"

"Conquering you." I said as I stood up and looked her in the eye. "IRK!"

"Conquer me?!" She snarled as I was once again pinned to the wall, but not as violently as before. "Is this your vampire slaying weapon?" She asked as she telekinetically lifted my weapon from my hip. "How does it work?"

"Press down on the red jewel." I croaked.

"HA!" Snow exclaimed when the jet-black blade silently shot from it. "You are no hero! You are an assassin." She whispered. "As dark as my hair and so quiet. Admit it. You are an assassin."

"I never claimed to be a hero." I said and she knew I spoke the truth. "I have already taken a man's wife to my bed along with her sister." I enunciated with every subtle nuance I could muster using the Kiai Jutsu technique subliminal seduction.

"Braggart!" She growled with just a hint of a whimper in her voice. "Truth... you fucked the Storm Sisters! I can see it in your mind. By the gods you possess the Double Dragon!"

"Double Dragon... Mistress?" MJ asked having dug herself out of the rubble.

"In the heat of... battle... this man can wield two weapons." Snow purred.

"No fucking way!" Black Widow added smiling. "Perhaps we should keep him alive a little longer."

"My redhead hounds want to eat you alive... what is your name assassin?" Snow asked her shoulders dipping just a bit as she relaxed.

"I am called Ghost Fire, but most settle for Ghost." I said with eyes lowered in submission.

"I see it." She said as she deactivated my weapon and placed it on her own hip. "A silent ebony blade would surely be known as Ghost Fire."

"Lightsaber." Black Widow offered. "His weapon is known as a lightsaber Mistress. A black blade is exceedingly rare."

"Is it now?" Snow asked. "What else do you know about these lightsabers?"

"It takes great skill to use them without harming oneself. They can cut through any material. Oh, and in his case, he is probably a mercenary." Widow explained and when she saw Snow's confusion. "Um... a sell sword."

"If that is the case who hired you Ghost?" Snow asked as her mind invaded mine. "No one? You are doing this for the riches you think I possess... no not riches... assets. What assets do you want from me?" She asked and the two redheads laughed. "Silence! What is so humorous and speak plainly?"

"He wants to bed you." MJ said grinning. "Your assets are your tits... breasts and back side."

"I see." Snow growled the venom returning to her voice. "You two find him attractive. So do I." She said looking around. "Not here and I don't share my toys."

The world went mad for a split second as she bent space to her will and teleported us somewhere. The space was dark, and I was alone. A flashing icon appeared in my field of view. I brought my HUD up and saw a side quest had begun. Seducing the Virgin Queen. I heard water running and got to my feet. I followed the sound to its source. There were a series of interconnected rooms and one of them was a sorcerer's vision of a shower. A rumbling storm cloud hovered at the top of the room and a steady downpour struck Snow's naked body. She was facing away from me. I watched rivulets of water race down her shoulders, slither down her back, and cascade off her plump round ass.

"I can feel your hunger." She moaned. "You want to bury your weapon deep inside of me."

"Can you blame me?" I asked and she looked over her shoulder.

"I am what fate made of me." Snow said her tyrannical mask abandoned for the moment. "I am a woman."

"A blind man could tell you that." I replied and she laughed.

"Terror mixed with a heavy dose of lust." She said as she turned to face me.

"Aw damn." I whimpered seeing her breasts and neatly trimmed pubic mound.

"Join me." She offered and I relinquished my armor to my inventory.

I was wide open to attack, but I hoped her lust would keep me alive at least long enough to bang the shit out of her a couple of times. I entered the shower and shivered when the cold rain struck my exposed skin. Exposed. I felt exposed. Her arms slipped around my neck as she pulled me into a kiss. Her second in her long life. I let her lead fearing pushing things would end poorly. My hands settled around her back but as the kiss deepened my hands drifted downward. When I cupped her ass cheeks she moaned in my mouth. I groped her gently and she let out another moan when my erection slid just beneath her pussy.

"Your weapon is poised at my gates." She growled as she broke the kiss. "Will you simply batter them down?"

"No. I would take my time and entice you to open them for me." I replied and she smiled revealing her fangs.

"Pray tell me assassin," She moaned in my ear. "How would one such as you entice one such as I?"

"May I?" I asked and she nodded.

I slipped slowly behind her, placed my hands around her and kissed her neck. She yielded and her head tipped to the side. I planted one kiss after the other until she began shivering. I slowly brought my hands up as my lips traveled down to her shoulder blade. She gasped when I cupped her breasts and I lightly nipped at the point where neck and shoulders met. As I played with her tits, I kissed my way back upward.

"Shall I continue?" I asked and she shuddered. "I'll take that as a yes." I said as I lightly pinched her nipples and that shoved her to the next level of arousal.

"Oh my!" She moaned as she rocked her hips slowly. "So close and yet so far away."

"We've barely begun." I reminded her.

She didn't reply so I continued. I kissed the other side of her neck as I applied a bit more pressure as I pinched her nipples. It was clear she liked it, so I returned to cupping and squeezing her tits. As I alternated, she begged for more. I let go, moved to her front and kissed my way down to her sex. I offered my shoulder for her foot and she liked that. I took my first taste of her forbidden nectar. She let out a yelp of surprise but didn't stop me. I traced her labia with the tip of my tongue and a new level of intimacy was reached. I didn't need my HUD to tell me what she wanted. I teased her by letting my tongue slide over her clit but never settle there. The first few times were met with a whimper but now her feral nature was showing. I gently parted her pussy lips and lashed her button of flesh with my tongue.