Play Testers Wanted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear gods!" She cried out as her hand slid into my hair and held me fast. "More damn it! I am so close to something. What is going on?"

I was too occupied to explain the concept of an orgasm to her. Her body was trembling, and I stabbed my tongue between her labia and into her pussy. Snow went off like a volcano. Her shriek temporarily deafened me. The walls cracked at the power of her voice. I was bodily yanked to my feet as she kissed me. My spine stung when it hit the wall of the shower. Her eyes were ablaze but this time they were the color of amethyst.

"More!" She demanded. "I know there is more. Tell me!"

"What do you want to know?" I gasped as my healing factor kicked in.

"How does a woman respond in kind?" She asked her cheeks flushing icy blue instead of red.

"There are a number of ways. She can use her hands, her breasts, or even her mouth." I said watching her expression.

"I am in too much of a hurry for simply using my hands. How might I use my breasts to reciprocate?"

"It depends. Do you wish to be the aggressor, or shall I use them for you?" I asked and she smiled.

"I will allow you to demonstrate." Snow purred. "Let us to my bed."

She led us through the rooms and as we walked a dry wind rose up out of nowhere and dried our skin. The room I had appeared in was her bedroom. A great wooden bed dominated the chamber. It was carved of dark wood and had scenes from her life etched deep. We stood at the foot of the bed and I felt like we were being watched.

"You have the keen senses of an assassin." She murmured. "Mirror... Mirror... on the wall... Who is the horniest of them all?"

"Aroused thou art my Queen," a voice said from the back wall and I turned to face it. "But surely Susan Storm is by far the biggest slut to be seen."

"The magic mirror." I said in surprise as a sensuous woman's face appeared within its wooden frame.

"Yes. I trapped the bitch that cursed me in it. Meet my stepmother." Snow White declared. "She gets to watch you make sweet love to me while she wallows away in her own private oblivion."

"Trapped I may be my Queen." The mirror growled. "But I am not half as fucked as thee."

"She means you can't turn me." I said and Snow nodded. "Do as I say, and I'll have you thinking about more pleasant thoughts soon enough. Shall we kill two birds with a single stone?"

"Indeed. How shall we proceed?" Snow asked smiling.

I told her and she eagerly took up her position on the bed. Her shoulders were right on the edge at the foot of her bed. Her head hung free and perfectly positioned for what I wanted. I told her to open wide and let me do the rest. She continued to comply. I stood at the foot of the bed and began with her breasts.

"First, I place my erection between your breasts like so." I said and slid my cock between her tits. "Next, I lay hands on those fine breasts of yours just so." I continued as I grabbed her tits and pushed them together. "Now, I just rock my hips."

"It is a strange thing to be sure the feel of your manhood gliding between my breasts and your fingers pinching my nipples. There must be more this this than me watching your sack sway above my face."

"Oh, there is my queen." I said even as the mirror laughed.

"While your tits are fairest of them all," The mirror intoned. "It is your throat that will take it all."

"My wha..." Snow said just before half my cock plunged between her lips.

She was a natural. I pulled back so that only the tip remained and went at it like a starving woman. I was about to switch back to her tits when she declared a halt. I stepped back as Snow White rolled onto her belly, scooted back a bit, and opened her mouth. I slid my cock back into her mouth and this time it was me holding her by the hair. I was surprised at just how cool her tongue was as it swirled and lashed the head of my dick.

"Ruling a kingdom is all well and good." The mirror whispered. "But being a slut is..." The mirror balked as its wooden frame twisted under Snow's psychic assault. "My apologies my queen."

I was a little hesitant to piss off Snow but soon I was fucking her throat as if it were her pussy. Vampires don't possess a gag reflex and god bless them for it. I warned her as I got close to climaxing. She just moaned encouraging me to deposit my load down her throat. I pulled back and slammed my dick home as I climaxed. Snow was an expert as swallowing. She didn't miss a drop.

"I liked that!" She roared in triumph. "What is next?"

"I think you know." I said. "I shall let the queen claim her prize." I told her as I walked to the head of the bed and reclined. "It is only proper for you to be in charge."

"Indeed!" She growled. "I accept your challenge." She chuckled at my erection. "I shall conquer or be conquered. It matters not."

Snow straddled my waist, took my cock in her cool grasp, and aimed it at her pussy. Wordlessly she bent her knees and my battering ram broke through her virginal barrier. My HUD lit up like a Christmas tree, but I was too busy to check it just now. I watched as my cock sank into her core and her eyes closed. She moved slowly at first. Her first thrusts were a little awkward, but she quickly figured out the mechanics. Maybe it was my imagination but the more she thrust the warmer her body became. I chalked it up to good old-fashioned American know how. Snow sat and rocked her hips slowly but with more and more force. I watched as her cheeks flushed red as she climaxed. I held her as she recovered.

"More." She begged breathlessly. "Fuck me Ghost! Show me everything."

"Yes, my queen!" I growled as I took over.

I rolled her onto her back. I placed her legs over my shoulders for deeper penetration. I pulled back before slamming home as hard as I could, and her eyes went wide as her mouth opened in a wide O shape. I was gentle but relentless. She came a second time before I finally fired my first load into her. My stamina recharged in no time at all even without my armor. I rolled her onto her knees and took her from behind next.

"Double..." Snow begged as she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Double Dragon!"

"Are you sure?" I asked and she pleaded. "Okay. Nice and slow then."

I switched my HUD on, and it was lit up with shimmering icons. What the hell was going on? I activated the Double Dragon icon and poof the mystical second erection appeared above the other. I closed my display and when this was over, I'd go through and see what was going on. I pulled out and got her ready for the next big step. When my tongue first touched her puckered hole, she gasped, and her head came up. I pushed and to my surprise my tongue slithered into her asshole like a persistent snake.

"Oh god, is it always like this?" She asked her voice high and shaking. "Oh right," She laughed. "UNNN! I bet your thing will feel even better."

"How does it feel to cheat me Snow?" The mirror said abandoning its usual sing song rhyming.

"It comes at a great cost as well you know." Snow moaned. "Now Ghost Prince give me both barrels!"

"Huh, Ghost Prince... I kind of like the sound of that." I rumbled as I lined up both erections and pushed slowly. "Tight!" I moaned as her ass reluctantly yielded to me but yield it did.

Snow gasped as she regarded her reflection in the mirror. The apparition of the witch queen was gone. It was just me and her now. I fucked her slow. Each time my balls slapped her clit she let out a whimper. When her body began to tremble, I picked up speed. She begged me to slow down but I couldn't. I was an avalanche of desire and she was caught up in it. Snow White howled as my double load hit her depths.

"Kiss me Ghost Prince! Hurry!" I pulled out and took her into my arms.

I kissed her and as her body trembled one last time, she breathed her last breath into my mouth. Her body went limp in my arms as the mirror cracked. I glared at the broken glass as the demoniacal laughter erupted from it. I rushed to my feet to confront the evil queen trapped within.

"Bitch! How can you laugh at a time like this? She's dead!" I roared and the entire room shook.

"Ah, sweet Ghost Prince, only now do you suspect how you've been manipulated." The mirror said her voice low and solemn. "Snow White lies dead because you broke the curse. Time has a way of catching up with us all."

"I never expected her to die in my arms." I said.

"No. You planned on murdering her to death with this." She said as my weapon hovered into view. "Better in battle than the bedroom?!

I examined my HUD as I fought the sense of grief overwhelming me. Combat was one thing but to hold a woman as she literally breathed her last into my mouth was something else entirely different. I let the shock wear off. I was just taken by surprise. I expected to fight her and have a boss fight from hell. I touched my lips and remembered feeling her breath, her last one. Intense. To take my mind off the emotions I opened my menu and spent the points I had earned for this quest, correct that, quests. Seducing the Virgin Queen had garnered me quite a few and marked as a champion level task.

"Sweet!" I muttered. "I am getting pretty good at this. I have conquered my first Disney Princess!"

I improved my agility, my stealth skills, and made sure to raise my Kiai Jutsu skill. I wanted to see the end of that skill tree in a bad way. I spent my bonus points and improved my seductions skills and held off on the two new merits. I bet either the Storm Sisters or Steph and Bryce could help me out. Speaking of Steph... I wanted to bed that naughty little witch in the worst way. I had to finish up some dialogue in the Darkhold quest by the looks of it. I did one last look at my skill tree when I spied it. Under merits and flaws, a red flashing icon. Flaws? When the hell did I pick up any flaws? I opened the list and my heart sank. That is what the mirror meant. I looked up at the empty glass. The face of the queen was gone but then again so was my reflection. Snow had passed her curse onto me.

"Are Mary Jane Watson and Black Widow still infected? Mirror? Damn it!" I snapped. "Mirror... Mirror... on the wall. Am I alone or are the others still enthralled?"

"Not bad for your first time. Cursed you are tall, dark, and handsome. Alas the others were given their freedom."

"Good!" I said. "Can I only turn dudes?"

"The curse doesn't work that way sweetheart." The mirror giggled as the glass liquified and the crack vanished. "For Snow White being alone was her worst fear. You, on the other hand, are afraid of cursing others. So, it is back to swinging both ways for you. Have fun."

"How do I master my vampiric skills?" I asked and the mirror paused, and I think there was a question the designers didn't foresee.

"Tell you what slick." The mirror said and I suspected I was talking to a programmer in real time. "How about this?" The voice said. "Here is the Holocron of Darth Nocturnal. Everything you need to know is locked away in this little gem."

A black and red pyramid appeared in my hands. It was a gorgeous thing covered in what I assumed were Sith runes. I had to figure out how to activate it. I placed it in my inventory. That would give them time to program it. I had enough on my plate besides my new undead status. I searched my new digs and there was a wealth of goodies but none of them required my immediate attention. A few of the rooms had changed from storage for clothing to a workshop and a complete dojo. I was thrilled that the shower remained unchanged. I now had a lair of my own. I returned to my bedroom and the body of Snow was gone. I pushed down the pang of guilt. It had to be done. Since I couldn't teleport, I was able to use the mirror to fast travel back to the cult's lair and finish up there. I dressed, hooked my weapon on my hip, and let the mirror do its thing.

The first gen victims of the vampire curse stood looking around dazed. A section of rubble shifted and a pissed off Daywalker emerged.

"I am going to execute that bitch!" Blade snarled.

"Too late." I said frowning as the Exomorph appeared and snuggled my hip. "Snow is dead."

"Well fuck!" Blade cursed. "I guess I'll leave the crazy cultists to you guys."

"I still have to recover the Darkhold for Reed." I said and Blade gave me a look and then smiled. "What?!"

"Reed set you up." Black Widow said. "We knew you were coming."

"Yeah." Mary Jane added. "He placed a tracking device on the container. It transmitted your location and he gave us the frequency. This was a trap."

I dropped the container out of my inventory and set it on what was left of the altar. Let him think I died here. Gloat for now asshole. I am going to bang the shit out of the Storm Sisters again just to spite you.

"I'm still taking the damn book. I didn't go through all of this shit for nothing." I snapped.

"It is over here." Widow said leading me to an adjacent room. "It is under there." She pointed to the crushed figure of the cult leader. "I guess he thought the book would protect him. You are going to need a wench and... holy fucking shit!"

In a rage I slid my fingers under the largest piece of rubble, bent at the knees, and lifted. The multi-ton block of stone rose, and I was able to kick the black book free of the corpse's grasp. MJ and Widow jumped away from the damned tome as if it were poisonous. I dropped the rubble and picked up the Darkhold. I felt it try and reach out with icy tendril and I laughed.

"Too late buddy." I chuckled as I put it in my inventory. "Do you need help taking care of the cultists?" I asked Black Widow.

"Nah. Once I was free of her grip... you know what I mean. I called in air support. There should be a helicarrier parked overhead by now. Hey. Thanks."

"Yeah, thanks." Mary Jane added.

"How can I get a hold of you?" Natasha asked and I winked at her. "Damn it Ghost I'm serious!"

I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her close, and kissed her.

"So am I." I said. "Here's my card." I said pulling it out of nowhere and placing it between her clenched teeth.

"That was so fucking hot!" MJ purred. "Me next... I want a card!"

I let go of the Widow and she narrowed her eyes but smiled. I sidestepped Mary Jane's forward movement and slipped behind her. My arm slipped around her waist while the other tilted her head to the side and I planted kisses as she quivered in my grasp. I winced when I felt my canines extend for the first time. I did my best to hide my sudden hunger.

"MMMMM... something is pressing against my butt." She growled as she pushed her ass against me. "Thank you for rescuing us. If there is anything, I can do for you?"

"Slut." Natasha coughed as she muttered the word.

"Screw you Baba Yaga!" MJ cursed as she broke out into giggles.

The Widow slipped into Russian and I had no subtitles to translate it. Archimedes gave me a rough feel of the exchange.

'She says she doesn't share her toys.' The A.I. sent to my HUD. 'MJ just reminded her where your hands are currently located, around her and not Natasha. Are you going to fuck both redheads like you did the Storm Sisters?'

A flood of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents appeared and that derailed getting laid right here and right now. Blade laughed and informed them he was leaving. I let go of MJ and gave her a card. She spun and kissed me as a promise of more to come I hoped.

"What do I tell Reed?" Natasha asked.

"Tell him... tell him I died." I said as I activated the Egyptian mask I had acquired.

"Okay... Ghost is dead, and the Jackal remains." She said. "I'll make sure MJ gets home in one piece. Need a lift?"

"Nah, I'm going to look around. See if I can find anything before, I leave."

"East corridor, fourth door on the right. That was the cult leader's office. I was the one that brokered the meeting between him and Snow. I'll call."

"We'll call." MJ added with a grin.

Someone said always leave them wanting. I said my goodbyes and followed Widow's directions. The agents were all over but had left this room alone. The room was austere and plainly decorated. At first glance it seemed poorly maintained and used by a poor individual. I didn't believe that. The mask grew cool and the spell shrouding the entire room was lifted. I let out a low whistle when I saw how nice this guy's digs were.

"Sweet!" I said as I looked for other concealment spells and effects. "I see you." I whispered as I spied the hidden compartment revealed by the mask.

I squatted down and sought out the hidden catch. A soft grinding noise accompanied the appearance of the hidden safe as the panel swung open. A keypad on the surface of the safe would prove annoying. I could cut it open, but the energy blade might damage delicate objects inside. I looked around at the decorations in the room. Perhaps something here would help me decipher the combination for the safe. The movie posters had a definite theme. The cult leader had been a Harrison Ford fan. He had an original A New Hope poster. I tried entering 1977 since that was the year the original Star Wars movie came out. That wasn't it. I tried entering all the dates for the Indiana Jones movies and the other Star Wars movies. The one poster that stood out was the one for Blade Runner. I was about to try the date for it, and I stopped. I stared at the poster and I remembered that he was a cop and had a badge.

"What the hell was his badge number?" I muttered aloud.

'26354.' Archimedes offered and I tried that.

"Bingo! Thanks Archimedes!" I said as I opened the safe. "I was right to be cautious. It looks like there is a book wrapped in cloth here."

I removed the bundled treasure. I began unwrapping it when I felt a headache coming on. I peeked under the rag to see a brilliant white cover. My eyes teared up behind the mask and quickly wrapped it up again. Sucks being an undead at times like this. I placed the book into my inventory, and I got two messages.

'You've earned two trophies!'

I pulled up my HUD and examined the trophies. One was marked Mystical Yin Yang and the other was entitled Who Is This Guy? I clicked on Mystical Yin Yang and I my jaw dropped. The bundled book was in fact not just any tome of white magic. It was the freaking Book of the Vishanti! I had two of the most potent spell books in the entire Marvel multiverse. I clicked on the Book of the Vishanti to read its description. I was so getting laid for bringing this bad boy back.

'This mystical tome covers a myriad of spells, incantations, and rituals tied to the triumvirate of Ohtur, Agamotto, and Hoggoth also known as the Vishanti. Combine?'

"Combine? Combine with what?" I asked as I clicked on the Darkhold. "No fucking way!" I cursed seeing the combine option here too.

'Combine?' Archimedes whispered. 'I don't know much about magic but putting two opposites together could be dangerous.'

"I'm already a vampire. How bad could it get?" I chuckled feeling a trickle of power coursing through me.

'Perhaps you should talk to...' The A.I. advised but the giddy feeling overtook me.

"Aw fuck it! Let's do it!" I said and clicked on the combine icon.

'Which hand will you hold each book?' A soft sexless voice asked.

"Which hand? Tradition dictates I put the Darkhold in my left hand and the Vishanti in my right. But..."

'But what?' Archimedes asked.

"I'm lefthanded. I'm going with my gut here. I am going to flip that around. It just feels right."

'I hope you know what you are doing.' Archimedes whispered softly.

"Of course, I don't it is called guessing." I said as I selected the Book of the Vishanti for my left hand and the Darkhold for my right. "Here... goes... noth..."

Cinematic in Progress:

I was suddenly out of my body and watching as things took their own course. It was my first cinematic and I was so damn excited. What was going to happen? A blast of blinding light erupted from the Book of the Vishanti while a cloud of perfect darkness rose from the Darkhold. The two were drawn together and the energy swirled, mixed, and a sphere of shadow emerge from the blended elements. My left eye had raw light shining from it and my right eye was a black hole. Something moved in the shadows. Someone approached me. I watched from above and behind my body. She slithered along the ground before rising to her full titanic height.