Play Testers Wanted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Free!" She roared as her multiple arms stretched outward in a fan formation. "Who has released me?!"

Her lower torso was serpentine while the rest was all woman. I noticed her eight hands making eight mystical gestures unknown to me. I knew Kuji Kiri, but this was something else.

"Ah! Your life is laid bare to me. You didn't know and yet you took the risk in releasing me." She laughed and smiled. "I will reward your foolhardy courage. I will show you the deepest shadow magic."

"May I know your name Lady?" I asked her and she seemed genuinely surprised.

"Strong! Stronger than I gave you credit for. Very well, I am Anackire I was born out of the first light and the unsullied darkness. I am balance and in you the world will know to fear the shadows again."

She kissed my forehead and I felt the rush of power and knowledge. A single crack of thunder rang in my ears as I was thrown back into my body. I was on my knees on a black sand beach as the tide came in. It was time to train. It was time to restore my energies.

Fade to black.