Player Retired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two began fighting, the man trying to get away and Dave trying to subdue him. They were almost evenly matched and the poor light didn't help much. Finally, the man broke loose from Dave and started to run between the buildings to get away. Dave dove for the escaping man. He almost missed him but managed to trip him. He stumbled, almost falling then careened into the fence Dave placed around the bee hives. He fell and overturned one of the hives. Of course the bees did not appreciate that at all. There was a loud buzzing sound and the man began screaming. The angry bees were stinging him over and over as he writhed on the ground covered in honey, bees, and dirt.

Dave didn't even think about his action. He immediately turned to the woman lying on the ground. She was beginning to move and moan. When Dave got to her he saw it was Emma. He helped her sit up and asked if she was OK. She looked up at him with a slightly confused expression on her face but finally nodded her head yes. Dave then turned his attention to the man who was lying and moaning amidst the still angry bees.

By this time several of the residents of the building were standing around, including Pedro. Pedro had a large lump on his face and his cheek was reddening. Dave looked at him and said, "Call 911 while I try to get this asshole away from the bees."

Dave rushed into his room and began donning his bee keeping gear. He then got his smoker and fired it up before returning to the scene of the crime. The first thing he did was set the hive up correctly then he waved the smoke all around the man until the majority of the bees were pacified and subdued. Dave grabbed the man and pulled him away from the hives. When he got him into better light he saw it was good old Pete.

Dave did not know Pete had been released from jail. He smiled when he saw who it was. If he remembered correctly Pete was allergic to bee stings. He saw he was swelling badly and seemed to be having trouble breathing. He said nothing to anyone else.

By the time the police arrived, Pete was having severe difficulty breathing. They took one look at him and called for an ambulance. By the time the ambulance arrived Pete had stopped breathing. The paramedics immediately started working on Pete, treating him with antihistamines for the obvious allergic reaction and oxygen, got him into the medic unit and headed for the hospital with lights and siren blaring. It didn't look good for Pete. The police took statements from everyone concerned. Dave showed them the small fence he had placed around the bee hives that Pete knocked down when he fell into them. They seemed satisfied and returned to town.

When Dave identified Pete to the police he mentioned he thought he was supposed to be in jail because of his prior arrest. One of the officers checked and found out he was bailed out that morning by his father.

During the questioning, Senor Morales told the officers Pete was angry about losing his take from the house. He described how Pete kicked their apartment door in and beat him and Sharon. As he was kidnapping Emma he claimed that they were the cause of his income loss and he taking Emma as compensation. He told them he was going to put her to work as a prostitute in his brothel full time to make up for the lost income. He also said if they caused any trouble he would be back to burn them out and that the only reason he didn't burn the building at this time was because he expected his 15% cut.

By the time the police were finished with everyone it was nearly 5:30 in the morning. Maria and Marisa went into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. They put on a pot of coffee and served it without charge to the people still milling around.

Sharon had taken Emma up to their apartment after the EMT's left. They didn't have health insurance and refused to let them take her to the hospital. Maria told her not to worry about coming down to work that day.

After Sharon got Emma settled she returned to the dining room and found Dave. She walked up to him and gave him a big hug and kiss. She whispered, "I owe you more than I can ever repay, Dave. Anything I have, anything you want, just ask. You got us away from that asshole twice and reduced our rent until we can live better. You saved my Emma once again tonight. There is NOTHING I have that isn't yours any time you want it."

Dave sat in the dining room through breakfast relaxing and thinking about all that had gone on since he returned home. He walked into a mess when he returned home. He faced quite a lot of trouble but he had met some fine people and made some good friends. He was making enough money to get by on right now, but he knew he needed to figure out a way to make more. He either needed to build some living quarters for himself or buy or rent a house. He didn't have the money to buy a house. He would be hard pressed to even rent someplace and he really hated to evict someone so he could live in his old house. Besides, the old house was too busy and crowded for him to want to live in one of the apartments even if he did evict someone.

Dave sighed and looked out the window. It was going to be another hot and humid day. He turned his attention back to the inside of the building. He watched while Marisa and Maria scurried around. He looked at the older Hispanic woman behind the bar. These people were hardworking and for the most part honest. He could not believe the hell Pete had put them through. Finally, he stood and moved to the door. He needed to get back to his room in the old pecan building and get to work. He had a garden to weed. It was almost time to begin harvesting some of his produce. He knew he could make some money from the vegetable stand he intended to open over there. Later in the year he would harvest his pecans and see what that would make him. Hopefully, that would be enough so he could live without having to find a job in town working for wages.

Late that evening Dave Stebbins walked into his cavernous sales room and collapsed onto his favorite chair. He sat in front of the noisy window air conditioning unit. He groaned in relief when he felt the cool, even cold, air blow on his sweaty body. His blue chambray shirt was almost black from the water it had soaked up from his sweat. He had just finished a ten hour day working in the 90 plus degree heat of a Georgia Summer.

After he sat there for a few moments Dave levered himself to his feet and almost staggered over to the one commercial cooler he had operating. He opened the refrigeration unit and grabbed a cold beer. He stood, closed the door, and moved to a nearby table to grab his bag of potato chips. Without opening either of the items, he turned and returned to his seat in front of the air conditioner.

He collapsed back into his seat, opened his beer and took two huge swallows. He leaned his head back and groaned ahhhh. After sitting there a moment Dave opened the bag of chips and took a small handful. He sat there alternately eating chips and taking a swallow of beer until the beer was gone.

Dave leaned his head back once more, closed his eyes and relaxed for a few minutes. He felt his head roll to the side and he jerked upright. He had almost fallen asleep. He looked around the room and made a small grimace. He was tired, worn down to the nub from the weeks work and the excitement from the previous night. The last thing he wanted to do was clean up and hit the bar after the day he had. Unfortunately, he had promised some of his crew he would meet them at the Cantina.

Dave heard a slight noise and turned his head toward the door into the sales area. He smiled when he saw Emma coming into the building. She was carrying a cold six pack of his favorite Dos equis Lager and a Styrofoam container he knew was filled with fresh, hot, chips and homemade salsa. Maria and Marisa served only fresh homemade foods and their salsa was outstanding. Emma smiled when she saw him looking at her. Without pausing she walked to the cooler. She placed all but one of the beers inside then brought the single beer, the chips and salsa over to him. She handed Dave the beer and said, "Dave the sheriff came by this afternoon. Pete died before they got him to the hospital. He said his father made some serious threats against you before he left the hospital. He wanted you to be extra careful for a while.

Dave marveled at her beauty once again as she moved toward him. Her breasts were perfect, her long finely toned legs and perfect ass made him almost salivate. He felt his cock stir slightly with awakening desire. Even knowing what she was, or rather had been forced to become by Pete, he found her desirable. He was living in a sea of desirable women when he considered Maria and Marisa, Sharon, and even Maria and Marisa's mother. Dave knew he would have to find some sexual release soon. Rosie Palm and her five sisters just wasn't doing it for him.

Emma carefully set the chips and salsa on the table beside Dave's chair then, like she did many times lately, she plopped down into his lap. She gave him a quick kiss, wiggled her ass slightly to become more comfortable, and smiled down at him once more.

"Marisa sent me down with a little snack for you Dave. She didn't want you to become too hungry before you made it to the house for supper. You look tired. Are you doing ok? Can I do anything for you, Honey?"

Dave smiled and unsuccessfully tried to change his position slightly to give his rapidly stiffening cock some relief. It was beginning to hurt from constriction as it lengthened. Finally, using the chips as an excuse he pushed forward and quickly rearranged himself while getting a chip and dip of salsa. This jostled Emma around somewhat and she squealed before jumping off his lap.

Dave looked at her appreciatively once more while she stood and glared at him. She and the sisters had been dressing better, sexier the last several weeks since they had more money to spend after he reduced the rent to a fairer amount. He also noticed they smiled and laughed more and seemed friendlier. They all three spent a lot more time near him, teasing and laughing while they visited. It seemed whenever he was at the house or here in what had become his home they made an effort to spend time with him. Many times it was a one on one visit but other times two or even all three of them spent time with him at once.

Dave felt uneasy at times from the direction the conversations went. They were always flirting with him or touching him. Many times one or another of them would plop down in his lap as had Emma just now. He even got several gentle kisses from one or another of them. Usually the kiss was on his cheek but occasionally it was on his lips as had been this one. Dave's resistance to the three was weakening and it bothered him. He had learned in the service not to mess with his subordinates and the people he worked with. It always led to problems and he was determined not to let that happen here.

Emma smiled and turned to leave his room. Just before she left she said, "We'll see you soon Dave. The girls said to tell you they have something special for you this evening."

Dave finished another beer and the chips then staggered into the back room and the little shower he had rigged up. After his shower and the three beers he drank he was almost too tired, too relaxed, to go back to the house and meet his friends and the girls. If he hadn't been famished he still he might not have gone.

When Dave entered the Cantina there was a loud roar as many of the men who frequented the place welcomed him. He moved into the room and found a seat at a table in the midst of his many new friends. Dave had three more beers before Maria came and got him. She led him into the dining room and seated him at what had become his normal table. Marisa came from the kitchen carrying a plate of food for him while Maria poured him a glass of wine.

Dave stared at the two girls. Their slender bodies seemed to glow, their eyes sparkled. He was surprised at their dress. They were both in short skirts ending several inches above their knees. They had on crop tops as had Emma. Like Emma, he could tell from the motion of their breasts that they did not wear bras. They each sat in a chair beside him while he looked at, and then tasted, his meal. After he told them how wonderful it tasted they each kissed the cheek nearest them and rose to return to their work.

The dining room was closed this late and they were cleaning the tables and floors, getting ready to quit for the evening. From his table he could see into the kitchen. From time to time he saw a flash of tit and a time or two a flash of what he swore was a bare ass as the women flitted around working. Occasionally one or the other of them would come to his table for a quick visit, ostensibly to see if he needed anything else. Emma even came into the room to check on him twice from her job in the Cantina.

When he finished, Dave sat in his chair and relaxed as he drank the remainder of the bottle of wine. He was definitely feeling all the alcohol he had consumed that evening.

After Maria and Marisa finished cleaning the kitchen and dining room they came and sat at the table with him once more. They had not much more than sat down when Emma showed up. The three women looked at each other for a moment, and then Maria began talking. She said, "Dave, we all owe you more than we can ever repay. You have refused to let us repay you with our love but we have to do something to show you how much you mean to all of us. Almost everyone in the Cantina feels the way we do about you. You came home from the Army and could have continued treating us the way Pete did. We would have had to pay or give ourselves to you like he demanded because we had no way out. You didn't take advantage. You treated us fair. You even rescued us from Pete and his bullies.

"Dave, we all love you but you don't seem to want our love. We want to give ourselves to you and you don't want that. We all have decided you need, you deserve, more than you are getting from us and we have come up with a way to partly reward you for what you have done for us.

"Dave, you need to move out of the sales room. I know you are planning to begin harvesting your vegetables soon and selling them. We can't use all you have grown here in the Restaurant and you know it. We have already agreed to purchase what we can from you, but you need the sales room to sell your excess. You will need it even more this fall when you have pecans to sell. I have hired another girl to help here in the Cantina and Restaurant. From now on every day one of us will help you with the vegetables. We will operate the sales room while you and Jose work in the fields. This is how we will repay part of what we owe you. This is not open to discussion."

Dave sat silently for a moment. He had been planning to just sell his vegetables from the front of the building and let his customers see his bed and chair in the back of the room. He told the three women so. Marisa's eyes flashed and she slapped the table with her palm. She said, "NO! You will not do theees. It is unprofessional and tacky. We will clean and paint the sales room. We will get all the coolers operating and we will do this correctly."

The four talked for several more minutes about the plans the women had made for Dave. It soon became obvious he was much too tired and much too drunk to continue. Besides, it was now ten p.m. and he was almost asleep on his feet. Emma looked at the other two women and said, "I think we've talked long enough tonight. He is totally out of it. Come on. Let's get him back to his bed. I think he understands the basics of the plan anyway."

The three women stood and helped Dave from his chair, out the door, and back to his room. They laughed and giggled as they walked. Supposedly they were helping him stand but their little hands were all over him doing so. Much of the way back his hands rested on one or another beautiful hip as a woman walked on each side of him steadying him. A beautiful, soft breast rubbed on each of his shoulders. By the time they got to his room, Dave's cock was hard as steel. The women giggled again as they worked undressing him in spite of his protests. They each looked at his hard cock and licked their lips. They all managed to cop a feel as they rolled him gently into his bed and covered him.

Dave was half asleep before the women left his room. He listened to them whispering and giggling from the time they left his bedside until they got too far away to hear; or maybe he just drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Dave woke to loud voices, scraping, and thumping. He had been sleeping on his back when he was awakened. He rose up on his elbows and looked toward the noise. He could see bright sunshine playing across the parking lot in front of the building before he turned his head toward the sounds that had awakened him. Maria was standing in front of him wearing an even more revealing outfit than she had on the night before. She was loudly giving orders to three men who were moving everything out of the sales room.

Maria turned to Dave and smiled then trotted over to him. She plopped down onto the bed and gave him a kiss. He felt her breasts rub across his chest before she sat up and looked down at him. "You're usually up well before this sweetheart. Were we too rough on you last night? Now hurry and get up. We're going to clean this room today and paint it. You have work to do in the fields."

Maria jumped up and stood watching Dave. He groaned and sat on the side of the bed. He leaned his forearms on his knees and hung his head. His head was throbbing and his throat was powder dry. All at once he jerked his head up and said, "Shit!" He grabbed the sheet that had slid off him and pulled it over his naked crotch. He felt the blush break over his face and heard Maria's giggle.

Maria walked away and said over her shoulder, "Now get dressed and come on up to the restaurant for your breakfast before it gets cold."

Dave walked out into the other part of the building where he took first a hot, then cold shower before dressing. He walked slowly and painfully across the parking lot to get his breakfast. He lingered over his coffee until Emma bullied him into leaving for the field. Dave worked slowly, suffering from his hangover, until he saw Emma coming across the field carrying a basket he knew contained his lunch. He had already sent Jose to the restaurant to eat, but he had intended to work straight through his own lunch period.

Emma walked up to him, took his hand, and continued toward the small stream and clearing where he had first pitched his tent so many weeks ago. They sat and talked while they ate their lunch together. Emma was not sitting in a lady like manner. She still wore a short skirt and crop top with no bra. To his embarrassment Dave also discovered she was not wearing panties, either. Several times during the meal Emma moved in such a way or sat in such a way that Dave saw her pretty little pussy. Dave felt his cock rising and becoming painful because of the constriction in his pants.

When Emma saw where he was looking she smiled brightly and winked at him. 'Dammit,' Dave thought. 'What the hell has gotten into those three women. They didn't dress and act like this before.' He thought more and got a puzzled look on his face. He remembered the last few weeks as their dress became more and more risqué that many days he would see them in several different outfits. When he would go into the house at a different time than normal they were wearing the same type clothing they wore before all this started. It was only when he came into the business at his normal breakfast, lunch and evening times that they were dressed as Emma was now and Maria had been this morning. Also, while they were dressed so revealingly they never waited on or interacted with others unless it was an emergency as far as he could remember.