Player Retired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had an epiphany. He smiled to himself and thought 'Those little manipulative twats. They've been playing me for the last three weeks. I'm going to teach them to play with fire.'

After they finished their meal Emma began putting the containers back into the basket she had used to carry them to the field. When she finished she turned to Dave with a smile. Emma squealed when Dave launched himself at her. He grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her before letting them fall onto the blanket they had been sitting on. Emma felt a surge of fear when her mind dredged up memories of Pete and how he had taken her so violently several times. She began hyperventilating and began pushing against Dave when he lay over her. She felt his hand on the outside of her hip and saw his head descending toward her face.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she was panting in remembered fear. Dave moved his knee between her legs and she felt his hand sliding across her thigh toward her pussy. Emma began crying and pushed against Dave once more. She shouted, "NO, Pete. Don't." Emma began hitting Dave on his shoulder as her tears became more pronounced.

When Dave heard her he felt his stomach lurch. He immediately stopped and sat up. 'Shit, he thought. How damn stupid can I be? FUCK.' Dave pulled Emma into his lap and held her while she cried. By the time she was completely wrapped in his arms Emma had recognized Dave once more. Her whole body shook with her sobs. She almost melted into his embrace and wrapped her arms around him.

Slowly, Emma's sobs lessened and her breathing evened out becoming soft and gentle once again. She raised her head and gave Dave a gentle kiss. She pulled her head back slightly and whispered, "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm so sorry!"

Emma rested her head on his chest and tucked it under his chin. She sighed. Dave gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head and said, "No Emma. I'm sorry. I never thought about what you have gone through. I didn't consider that what I did might scare you. I finally figured out what you three have been doing the last three weeks and I thought I would give you a little of it back. I was just going to mess with you a little and I took it too far. I'm the one who's sorry."

Emma looked up at Dave once more and lifted her face to kiss him again. She gave him a gentle kiss, pulled her head back for a moment then moved back to kiss again. Dave felt her tongue on his lips. Without thinking he opened his lips and felt her tongue move into his mouth. Emma kissed him deeply. A little moan escaped her. She writhed against Dave. While she was kissing him she grabbed his hand and pulled it into her crotch.

Dave felt her legs part and then he felt heat. Soggy, wet, soft heat as his fingers rubbed across her swollen, shaved, soft, pussy lips. Emma moaned again, louder than the first time. Dave pulled her to him tighter with his other arm and felt her wiggling, twisting to press her breasts against his chest.

Dave didn't know how long they held each other and kissed. His attention was wrenched from Emma when he heard a giggle and Maria say, "You go, girl. I might have known it would be you that got him first."

Dave jerked his head back and tried to stand. He pulled his wet hand from Emma's soaked crotch to see Maria standing grinning at them. When he looked up he saw she was also in a short skirt and had no bra or panties on. He could see up her skirt and crop top very well indeed. Her nipples were hard little bullets. She was standing with her legs spread widely enough he could see her glistening pussy. It, too, was shaved bare and looked delicious.

"What do you want," Dave stammered.

Maria grinned and said, "The same thing she's getting, I believe."

"No. Why did you come down here? What do you need?"

"Well, I came to ask a couple of questions about the sales floor, but like I said, I WANT what she's getting." Maria plopped down onto the blanket beside Dave and Emma. She leaned to him and gave him a kiss that quickly became quite steamy before moving back and looking at his face. Her eyes were glistening, her face was pouty. Dave could read the desire, the sexual need in her face just as he could in Emma's. He wondered what the hell he had been thinking and what the hell he was going to do now.

The next week flew past. The early vegetables were ready to pick. Dave leaned back in his chair one evening and told all three women he and Jose were going to have to begin harvest within a day or two. Maria smiled and said, "Great. We have the store ready to receive them. I will cut back on my orders from the distribution company for the items you grow that I will use. Maria will place the advertisements tomorrow. You will see. This will be a great money maker.

Pete was still sleeping in the processing part of the building. He had never gotten around to finding another place to live after he was moved out of the storefront. It was clear he would have to find someplace for the winter. It was too warm many nights during the summer because there was no heating and air out there. It would freeze during the winter. Maria had not allowed him into the store since the first day. She said that was her responsibility, now, and he could see it when she had it completed and ready for use.

The next morning Maria, Marisa, and Emma woke Dave. They were all dressed in their now common costume—short skirt, crop top and no underwear. Dave felt his cock leap to steel bar hardness in a wink of an eye. They pulled him from his bed and this time did not even try to play with his naked cock. Marisa tossed his shorts to him and ordered him to put them on and come into the store to see what they had done.

Dave stopped just inside the doorway from the processing area. The sales area was beautiful. It was now bright and cheerful with new paint, neat shelves lettered not only with the item name but a price for that item. The coolers glistened and shone brightly. They had been cleaned and the stainless steel had been polished. New light bulbs had been installed.

To Dave's surprise there were even items in the coolers labeled for sale. The girls had made up several jars of their home made fresh salsa to sell. Some of the vegetables he had picked in the last couple of days were on display. The cooler contained several varieties of drinks for sale. A lot of them were drinks with Mexican labels to appeal to those who were already frequenting the restaurant. Some of the tables on the sales floor had produce on them ready for sale. One of the tables had a few of the jars of honey he had collected from the bee colonies in the house set out to sell.

There was a counter set up beside the exit door with the cash register on it. There was even a small area set up with a few tables and chairs so people could purchase drinks and taste samples of the items for sale.

Dave looked at the three women. They were standing looking at him with worry on their faces. He smiled and without thinking he held his arms out to them. "Ladies, this is perfect. You have done an excellent job with the store. Thank you."

The women smiled and jumped into his arms for a group hug. After the congratulatory hug Maria stepped back and said, "We need you to go to town and purchase some items we want to stock in the store for resale. We have made a list of these things we believe we should stock. Most of the items are things I can use at the Cantina and restaurant if they don't sell here, but I am sure there won't be a problem. Since this is a pecan and vegetable store I think we should stock items that compliment them. If you want to try something else we should add it to the list.

Early the next morning Dave drove to town and hit Sam's Club for the items on his list. When he returned to the store he found Maria manning the sales room. She told him to get out into the field and work while she unloaded his truck and stocked the shelves.

Dave found the women took turns working in his store, one day each all seven days of the week. The other two operated the business in the old house. Dave and the women became closer. He found they began to touch more. When one of them walked past the other they would touch, perhaps kiss gently. They all dressed sexily on their day in the store and any time they were with him exclusively. He found himself looking forward to his time with them all. For some reason he never acted on his earlier thoughts of going to Valdosta and finding a woman to relieve his sexual frustration.

After they had been harvesting for almost two weeks the three women and Dave were sitting outside after the store and restaurant were closed for the night. The women were taking a break while the hired help operated the cantina. Dave took that opportunity to say, "I am going to let Jose work alone tomorrow. I need to begin looking for a place to stay this winter since you have kicked me out of my room to use it for the store. I can't keep sleeping in the processing shed because we'll need to use more and more of it as we harvest more produce pecans. Besides, there's no heat in the back and it will be too damn cold this winter for me to sleep out there."

Maria smiled and said, "We have been thinking about that Dave. We know some men who need work. They are good carpenters. Have you thought about building a house? They would work cheaply and I know they do good work. They are the ones who converted the downstairs for us."

"That would be nice Maria, but I cannot afford to spend much on a house. That is why I either have to build something in the processing building or rent a place."

"Let me have them talk to you. I do not think it would cost much to make you a small cabin. We will see before you try to rent a place. Please?"

The next day Jorge, Raul, and Miguel sat at Dave's table in the Cantina after they got off work. Jorge looked at him and said, "Senor Dave, Maria say you wanna build a home here onna place. She say you need good workers for cheap price. We only have enough work now to keep us busy part time. If you hire us and let us work only when we do not have other jobs we make you a good deal."

"I do need a place to live. I have been sleeping in the processing shed as I'm sure you know, but I can't do that much longer because we are using it and because it has no heat for the winter. I don't have much money to build a place though. I probably will have to rent a house or an apartment. I don't want to put someone out of one of the apartments in the house and I really don't want to live there with the business downstairs anyway."

"How big house you want Senor? We can make a small one with lots of used parts if you want. Not fancy, but good. We can do this for about $27.00 a square foot if we use recycled parts as much as we can."

Dave grabbed his beer and leaned back in his chair. He thought for a moment then grinned and said, "I would not let you contract the job. If you will promise me to work hard and take a fair hourly wage I think I could afford a place no larger than 1000 square feet. I would want to do much of the work myself if I can find the time. Would that be ok for you?"

"Si. That is how we work anyway Senor Dave. We are working men, work by hour not bid job and make killing off you. I am paid $10.00 an hour. Miguel and Raul get $8.50. I get more because I am boss. This is ok with you?"

"Yeah, that's ok with me. When do we start?"

A few days later Jorge once again came to Dave's table after work. He smiled and held his hat in his hand before saying, "Senor Dave, I have been working on idea for your Casa. Can we talk?"

Dave pushed a chair out for Jorge and asked Emma to bring them each a beer. After the beer was delivered, Jorge smiled and said, "I have an idea to make large house very cheaply. We are hired to clean up an old farm for developer who is going to make many large houses. We take low wages to do this and get to keep all materials we take off place. They have three large intermodal shipping containers that have been used to store animal feed inside. There is also an old house we are to tear down. It has much good wood and some windows in it. There are also old plumbing fixtures and kitchen cabinets. You wanna go see tomorrow. We maybe use some of these things in your house? Can sell to you cheap and will help us all. We not charge you to tear down because owner pay for that. We charge one third cost of new item for the used ones. This will save you money too."

Dave went to the farm just outside of Valdosta the next day. He was amazed at what he found. The oceangoing shipping containers were made out of strong steel and were hardly even rusty. At some time they had been sandblasted and repainted bright red to blend into the color scheme of the old barn on the place.

When he entered the house he found almost new kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops. The windows had been replaced at some time and were high quality double pane PVC windows. The bathroom fixtures were in good repair as well.

After he had looked through the house Dave and Jorge sat under a tree and discussed the salvage operation. Jorge suggested using the shipping containers for three sides of the house. They were all 40 feet long and he suggested putting them together in a U arrangement. This would enclose another area that could be used for additional living space. They would cut holes in the steel sides and put windows in the containers. Doors would be cut on the inner sides to open them to the rest of the house. This would result in a house sixty by forty feet for a total size of 2400 square feet. They would only charge $1200 per container. They would set them on a concrete pad and bolt them down and bolt them together to form a rigid wall.

Dave decided to build his house in the clearing he had camped in. This was about 450 feet from the old house and behind the processing sheds to block noise. The small stream ran about 50 feet from the side of the proposed house. There were several large trees under which he would build.

The rest of the summer and well into the fall the four men and what Dave had began to call his harem worked on the house in their spare time. The open end of the U was facing the stream to the south. They built a large covered porch on three sides. The back container was opened up to be a kitchen and dining area. One of the other containers became two bedrooms. The other container was made into a utility room, bathroom and an office for Dave. The center section was a large airy light living room with floor to ceiling windows. The steel containers were insulated with 4" Styrofoam and wallboard over that. The exterior of the containers were left painted red. By using used materials Dave ended up with a huge house for about $29000.00. A little over half of the cost was concrete and a high quality heating and air unit.

As soon as the house was lockable Dave began living in it. Even uncompleted it was a better place to live than was the processing shed. By now, he was doing almost all the work himself so was able to work a little while then just walk a few feet and go to bed. As soon as he moved into the half completed house his "harem" began spending more and more time with him helping complete it. As soon as their work at the business ended they would all change into their sexy clothes and descend on Dave's house for two or three hours of work.

The first time it happened Dave was shocked. He was alone working when the three women trooped into the building. They began working as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Dave was so shocked he just stood watching for a short time then he asked what they thought they were doing.

Marisa looked at him, smirked, and then said, "We came to help you, Dave. We're your women and we intend to do our duty to you. We've told you for months now that we are yours; that anything you want or need from us is yours for the asking. This is what a man's woman does. She helps her man and makes herself available to him. That is what we are doing my love."

"But, uh, you all work hard all day. You and Marisa work fifteen or more hours a day. You must be exhausted by this time of night. I can't ask you to help here after you work that long during the day."

Marisa looked at the other two women and grinned. She said, "So what? You work as long as we do and much of the time it's harder as well. If you can then come to your house and work after supper, we can too."

All three of the ladies turned and walked toward Dave. When they got to him, Marisa pressed her body against his, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a deep sensuous kiss. As the kiss progressed she moaned and began pressing harder against Dave. When her knees began to weaken she sighed and stepped back from him. As soon as she moved back, Maria took her place. After another deep kiss Maria stepped back and Emma took her place.

After Emma finished kissing him Dave's legs were shaking and he had to rearrange his cock. Emma giggled, patted his cock and returned to her self assigned work. The other two women also turned back to their chosen job of the evening while Dave stood watching them. Finally with a shake of his head Dave returned to what he was doing when they walked in. He didn't get much work done that evening and neither did the women. Several times one or another of the women would walk up to Dave and pull him into an embrace. After a few moments of hugging and kissing they would return to their work once more. After about 45 minutes of this Dave began reaching out and caressing every woman when he got close enough to them. Needless to say work slowed down drastically.

The next three nights the women showed up to work were just the same as before. The only difference in the nights was that Dave began not only looking forward to their arrival, but he was the instigator of many of the kisses and caresses. During the day Dave found himself thinking about each of the women. He admitted to himself that he really liked all of them. They had hard lives and worked hard, but they were all exceptional women. He was afraid he was falling in love with them and that frightened him for several reasons.

One reason his feelings of love frightened him was because he couldn't settle on just one of the women in his mind. When he thought of loving one of the three the others were there, too. He could no more think of his life with just one of them than he could think of his life without all of them. This bothered him because he was raised to believe one man, one woman in a relationship was the proper way of life.

On the fourth night things changed once more. It was Maria's day to work in the store. She showed up at Dave's new place after she closed the store. She had gone to the restaurant first and brought them each their supper. She served Dave and had the meal with him. They had a good, almost intimate talk while they ate. After the meal Maria cleaned up the table and walked up in front of Dave. She just stood looking into his eyes. Dave didn't even think about his actions. He reached out and put his hands on her hips and pulled her to him for a kiss. They stood for several minutes kissing and caressing each other. Finally Maria giggled and pushed Dave away slightly. She said, "Dave, Honey, if you want to get any work done tonight we need to begin. If you keep on kissing me like that we won't do any work this evening."

Dave stepped back and looked at Maria. Her face was soft looking, her eyes misty. Her expression screamed out adoration and lust. Her nipples were tenting her thin crop top. She was flushed and breathing hard. Dave leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss. He adjusted his cock in his pants and she giggled.

Dave took a deep breath and let it out. He said, "We need to work but that's NOT what I want to do Maria." Maria smiled and her eyes sparkled. Her heart was still beating rapidly. She would have done anything Dave asked of her as she had told him many times. When he moved to begin working she felt a loss. Her heart was singing however because he gave her more love this evening than ever before. She was hopeful he would soon see they were meant to be together.