Player Retired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria admitted to herself and the other two women that initially she had offered herself to Dave because she felt that was what would be expected. It was the Patron's right to take the peon women. She and they were scared, hurt, even angry when he refused to take them as part of the deal for their use of the old house. They all also admitted that they were shocked when he reviewed the agreements Pete made with the renters and not only became angry, but reduced the rents asked and refused to have anything to do with any of the renters sexually. This was the beginning of their infatuation with Dave. Their feelings only intensified as they watched him work and watched how he treated the people around him. They came rapidly to realize he was a good man, an honorable man, and they only wanted him more.

None of the women were used to the kindness and consideration Dave gave to the people he rented to or hired to work for him. It was unheard of for a landlord to treat their renters as equals. Dave did this and not only Maria, Marisa, and Emma saw it, but many of the married women who frequented the establishment or lived there noticed as well and would have allowed Dave to bed them had he asked. He was well loved and respected by all the small Hispanic community. He paid a fair wage and was always polite and considerate.

Dave and Maria had been working almost two hours when Marisa and Emma arrived. Dave heard them enter the house and looked up smiling. They walked to him immediately and gave him a kiss. He did not even think about what he was doing. He placed his hands on each of their hips and pulled them in tight for a deep kiss. Each of them stepped back, smiled, and went off to begin work.

When the evenings work was over Marisa and Emma gave Dave deep soul captivating kisses and left after promising to see him the next day. Maria grabbed Dave and pulled him to her tightly. She began kissing him as they had just after the meal. She led him to the old couch he had in the living room and pushed him down onto it. After he was seated she sat straddling his lap and wrapped her arms around him. She worked her pussy over his cock bulge while they continued kissing. She writhed and moaned into his mouth. Her face and neck were flushed and both of them were breathing hard. After several minutes of this Maria gave a little shriek and convulsed slightly. She sighed and relaxed against Dave.

Dave let her rest a moment then gently pushed her back so he could look into her eyes. He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss. He said, "Maria, I think you should go. It's getting late and we both have to work tomorrow."

Maria's eyes watered slightly. Dave felt his heart go out to her. He wanted this woman so badly. God, how he wanted her. He just wasn't sure it was the right thing to do and he was not sure how it would set with the other two if he and Maria became intimate. He said, "Maria, I want you badly. I know you have said I could take you any time I wanted. I want to be positive this is right for both of us before we do anything else. I have strong feelings for you and for Marisa and Emma. I'm afraid I will hurt one or all of you if we become intimate. Please don't let this hurt you. I just need to think this through better before anything happens."

Maria smiled and stood. She reached out and pulled, helping Dave stand. She looked at him a moment then leaned in to give him a gentle kiss. She said, "You are my man. You are also Marisa's and Emma's man. We all know you love us. We all love you. It is time you admitted that to yourself and began fulfilling all your duties to us. We have told you repeatedly we are yours to do with as you please"

Dave watched as Maria slowly turned and left the building. The next morning when he saw her at breakfast, to his surprise he felt his face reddening slightly. He felt a little disconnect with Marisa and Emma and it bothered him. Now he knew his relationship with Maria had changed and it had changed his relationship with those two. He felt sad.

It was Marisa's day to work in the store so she arrived early that evening. She had supper for two when she arrived. Dave watched her set the meal out and sat at the table when she told him it was time. He felt as if their connection was slightly "off" for the first part of the meal. He never noticed when the connection corrected itself to what it had been before. Soon they were laughing and chattering as if nothing had happened the night before with Maria. This night was a repeat of his last evening with Maria.

After the meal Marisa picked up the dishes and cleaned the table then moved to stand in front of Dave. She looked into his eyes and gave a slight nod then stood on tip toes to give him a kiss. This kiss soon morphed into a deep sensuous kiss with a lot of tongue as had Maria's the night before. After several kisses Marisa pushed away from Dave and looked into his eyes. Her eyes were sparkling. She was breathing hard, her nipples were hard as rocks and she was flushed. Dave had the same reaction he had with Maria. His cock was straining to get out of his pants and into something tight, wet and warm.

Marisa smiled and without a word gave Dave one more gentle kiss then moved to begin working. Dave watched her walk away from him and almost reached out to pull her back. Finally he whispered "Damn", shook his head and began working, too. The other two women showed up about an hour and a half later. They walked up to Dave and gave him some seriously arousing hello kisses then they moved over to begin helping Marisa work. There was a lot of whispering and giggling going on over there.

Finally, at quitting time the same thing happened as the night before. Maria and Emma gave Dave long sensuous good bye kisses and left him alone, this time with Marisa.

Marisa watched her sister and friend leave then turned to Dave with a smile. He felt his heart lurch. He thought he knew what was next. He looked forward to it and dreaded it also. How could he do this to Maria? He allowed Marisa to push him to the couch where she climbed astraddle him like Maria had the night before. Their make out session was almost a duplicate of his and Maria's. The only exception was Dave found himself moving his hands to Marisa's thighs and feeling her drooling little pussy. She screamed when he found her clit and rubbed it through her orgasm.

After her orgasm Marisa reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped Dave's shorts. She used her own juices to lubricate her fingers transferring her natural lubrication to his cock until it was wet enough for her to manipulate. She slowly jacked him off while they kissed until he came all over her hand, his stomach and her skirt.

Marisa gave Dave a gentle kiss and stood. She walked slowly, sensuously into his bathroom. He heard the water running then she returned with a warm wet wash cloth and cleaned his sperm from his belly. After he was clean she fastened his pants and held her hand out to help him up.

They had a gentle kiss then Marisa cupped Dave's cheek. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I love you, Dave. You are our man. We all love you. Good night my love." She backed away, smiled and turned to walk out the door.

Dave stood and watched her sexy ass, her beautiful body until she was out of sight. Damn, he thought. What the hell am I thinking? What am I going to do? I can't love them all. Which one do I love?

The next night went just as had the two previous ones. Emma was the woman working in the store and she arrived early with Dave's supper. They had an almost romantic meal, kissing session then they went to work. After the sisters left they had their make out session. The only difference this time was that Dave raised her little crop top and played with her beautiful tits then sucked her nipples. This sent her over the orgasmic edge with a loud scream. Emma collapsed onto Dave and lay unable to move for a moment before pushing away slightly and releasing his cock.

That evening after Emma left Dave once again berated himself. He wondered why he didn't have the ethics, the willpower to stop taking advantage of the three women. He vowed to leave them alone unless or until he could make a decision on which one he wanted to date.

To his surprise and disgust with himself he did not adhere to his decision. The next night Maria arrived with his supper. The rest of the evening closely resembled the last three. For the next three weeks every evening was a repeat with the exception of the closeness with the woman who stayed after work. Each of those make out sessions became more and more intimate. By the end of the third week the ladies were unfastening Dave's pants and rubbing their sopping wet pussies on his cock to masturbate with. Many nights they reached a mutual orgasm with Dave spewing his seed all over their bellies.

Finally on a beautiful sunny Indian summer Sunday afternoon Dave and the women were sitting on the porch listening to the stream flow happily past. He turned his chair so he faced them and said, "Ladies, this has to stop. I don't know what to do but I do know what we are doing is not right. I don't understand how you can allow me to mistreat and take advantage of you as I have been the last couple of months. I don't want to hurt any of you. I love you too much to ever do that."

When Dave began talking the three women began to scowl. He could see the righteous anger building in their faces and he reveled in it. He deserved their anger for the way he treated them, the way he had been using them. To his surprise however, when he told them he loved them too much to mistreat and take advantage of them their faces all seemed to clear at once. Their eyes began to sparkle and smiles broke out on their faces. Dave stopped talking with his mouth open in shock.

All three of the women spoke almost at the same time and to his surprise they all said, "It's about time." Emma looked at the other two women and took up the conversation. "Dave, we have known for several weeks, perhaps several months, that you loved us. You have proven over and over that you respect us and that you will never hurt us intentionally. Why do you think we all love you so much? Why do you think we've been throwing ourselves at you?

"Dave, we all agreed with each other that we all want you. We love you. We want to make babies with you. We just could not agree among ourselves which one of us should have you. We finally decided that you had to choose. We agreed we love each other too much to stab one of our sisters in the back so we have been showing you our love waiting on you to choose. Like we have said before, we are yours. Anything you want we will willingly give you."

When Emma stopped talking each of the sisters murmured "Yes." All three women sat watching Dave in silence waiting on him to speak once more.

Dave sat in shock. This could not be happening. Now it was worse. They all loved him. If he chose—hell, there was no way he COULD chose just one, but if he chose one of them the other two would be hurt beyond a doubt. SHIT!

Dave took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what to do ladies. I love you all. I can't choose and that just is not right. No matter which one of you I choose I will hurt the others and I can't do that."

The three women sat watching Dave for a moment then they turned their heads toward each other. They looked back and forth between themselves. One would raise her eyebrows or nod her head then another one would do the same. They began to smile and turned back to Dave.

This time it was Marisa that spoke. She grinned widely and said, "Ok, Dave. We understand. As far as we know we all love you with the same depth and passion. None of us are willing to willingly give you up and step aside for another. You are OUR man. We love you. You love us. You will not choose so we will. We choose for us all to have you. There is room in this house for us all. So be it. We are your women, your wives. Since none of us can or will choose, none of us will do so."

The three women stood and moved together. They whispered together for a moment then they all turned toward Dave. Each held one of her hands out and they simultaneously said, "Come, our Husband. It is time for you to take us to bed and make love to your wives."

Dave just sat staring until they walked up to him and grabbed his hands. They began pulling him up. Emma said, "We will figure out the rest of it tomorrow. Tonight you must love us as we deserve on the first night of our marriage. We have dreamed of this night for weeks."

The women pulled Dave toward his bedroom. When they were all inside he looked at them and thought, 'Damn, I'm glad I let them talk me into buying a king sized bed. Whoa, I wonder if this was on their mind back then?

Dave stood still while his women stripped him. He moved willingly when they pushed and pulled him toward the bed. He smiled happily when he watched them rapidly strip out of their clothes and crawl into his bed with him. The women alternated kissing him. The ones not kissing Dave ran their hands over his body. They all sighed with happiness and moaned slightly when they felt his hands running over their hot bodies.

Dave was in sensory overload. He had nipples in his mouth, fingers in two hot pussies and hands all over him. Soon he had a dripping pussy sitting on his face and another slipping down over his cock. He couldn't see who was where except he knew Maria was sitting on his face. When he put his fingers in the free pussy beside him that lady moaned.

Maria gasped when his mouth found her hard little clit. She felt her hips involuntarily begin to writhe from the pleasure Dave's mouth were giving her.

The woman beginning her slide onto his cock held it at the entrance to her love hole. She pushed down slightly until he was seated, then slowly sank onto the rigid pole. Dave, Maria, and the lady riding his cock groaned almost in unison. None of the lovers held out for long. They all came to an intense climax almost at the same time. The two women riding Dave collapsed off him to the side and he saw he had been fingering Marisa while Emma rode his cock. Dave continued rubbing Marisa's pussy while she writhed around. Within a minute or two she too had a large orgasm and collapsed.

The four lovers relaxed for a while. Two more times during the night Dave loved a woman. By the time they let him get some sleep each of them had been eaten by him and had taken his cock and sperm into their cunts. None of the lovers woke on time the next morning. They were all awakened by someone knocking on Dave's door.

When Dave stumbled to the door he was wrapped in a loose blanket. He saw it was Sharon and opened the door for her. She started talking as soon as the door opened. "Dave, something's wrong. Maria and Marisa didn't open the restaurant this morning and I can't find Emma either. Have you..."

By the time Sharon had gotten that far in her sentence Dave had thrown the door all the way open. She was looking at him and heard a noise coming from his bedroom. She turned her head and blushed. She saw three naked women scurrying around hunting their clothes and dressing. Maria came running from the room and past Sharon. Marisa and Emma were not far behind.

Sharon watched the women leave running toward the old house. She turned back and broke out laughing at Dave's expression. After she controlled her laugh she wiped the happy tears from her face and said, "Well, it's about time! I never thought you were ever going to wake up and do something about those three. You know they all love you very much don't you, Dave?"

Dave looked at Sharon a moment then said, "Yeah, I do. I love them as much or more. I told them last night. I also told them I couldn't choose and I didn't want to hurt any of them. They told me if that was the case they would choose. They all chose me. They chose to share me."

While Dave was talking he had walked into his still partly finished kitchen and started a pot of coffee. When it was perking he turned to Sharon and said gruffly, "And you know something, Sharon? That's fine with me. Those are MY Women and if someone doesn't like that we're going to have some problems."

Sharon smiled and moved to Dave. She wrapped him in a hug and kissed him gently on his cheek. "Honey, I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure Pedro won't either. We love our daughter and we love you. All we want is what's best for her. We want a good man for her and, Honey, there's not a better one in the country than you are. None of the regulars at the cantina or restaurant will say anything, but if they do you won't have to take them to task. Your women and other friends will do that for you. You are our hero and savior. We take care of our own around here."

After she finished talking she looked at Dave and laughed. She continued talking, "Now, unless you intend to do something with that, pointing to Dave's embarrassment, at his hard-on tenting the blanket, why don't you get dressed while I pour us some of that coffee you made?"

True to her predictions none of the people who frequented the businesses around his place complained about him living with the three young beauties. Slowly the people in the surrounding town became aware of the fact Dave had three beautiful women who considered him their husband. One preacher and several of his flock tried to cause him and the women trouble. They even went so far as to complain to the authorities accusing him of bigamy. That complaint was investigated and not pursued because Dave did not legally marry any of the three.

After the preacher made the complaint the righteous flock tried to picket the businesses Dave and his women operated. They were met by angry Hispanics and, to Dave's surprise, several of his friends from town. Several of the flock got slightly roughed up when they tried to persist in their display of ignorance. The police became involved and took the preacher and two of his deacons to jail for disturbing the peace and assault on an officer in the performance of his duty.

Of course, Dave and the ladies were cleared of any wrong doing because they did not legally marry. After the dust settled Dave began thinking about the situation and went to see an attorney. They drafted up a will for Dave that served to protect the ladies and any children they might have of Dave's. Everything Dave owned was to be divided equally with the women should he predecease them.

At the same time the ladies had a contract prepared transferring any and everything they owned to any of the others in equal shares should they die before their lovers did. All prepared a contract agreeing that if any of them left the family they would only leave with the value of what they had owned when their arrangement was made thus protecting their property ownership from prior to their cohabitation. Provision was also made for any children born of the group.

Dave and his women lived, loved, and prospered into their old age. They worked, lived, and ultimately retired with the love and respect of their friends, neighbors, and the close-knit community. Dave never regretted his decision to let the women choose.