Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers

Me: I'm looking at your pic, Niki.

Niki: Which one?

Me: A close up of your face that I took a couple of weeks ago. It fills my screen.

Niki: I don't remember it, daddy.

I told her then about the pictures that I've been taking of her lately. It's funny how honest we become when we're aroused. Maybe that's the reason spies always shunned sexual situations!

Niki: That is so hot!

Me: You're hot, baby!

Niki: Are you gonna cum looking at my face?

Me: Yes!

Niki: Fuck! I'm gonna cum...daddyyyyy...

Maybe two seconds after that last message appeared on my monitor and my cock exploded. I could see my sexy naked daughter writhing and bucking in her chair as she climaxed. I could feel every muscle in my body straining as I tensed and watched thick, white ropes of seed jet from the head of my cock. It was incredible!

Niki: I came, daddy. I can't believe that I just had cyber sex with you!

Me: Me, too, baby. I came so hard that I have a hell of a mess to clean up.

Niki: Get it cleaned up before mom sees it LMAO.

Me: Don't worry.

Niki and I chatted for several more minutes before she signed off. I sat at my desk wondering what I had just done. Curiously, I didn't seem to have the feelings of guilt and shame I thought I would have after what we had done. But, though I knew there was really no way to dress it up and make it look right, I finally consoled myself with the fact that we hadn't actually done anything more than chat. Although it had been cyber sex, something we shouldn't have done, it still seemed less than inappropriate.

Later that evening after I finished work for the day I ate dinner with Barbara and Niki. Unlike the night before, my daughter and I weren't as strained and uncomfortable with each other. Occasionally, while I ate, I looked across the table at Niki and saw the ghost of a smile on her pretty face. When she looked back at me I could see a hint of flirtation in her pretty eyes. And as I lay in bed later I hoped I hadn't started something that I would later regret.

Chapter Three

I must have slept badly because I didn't roll out of bed the following morning until a little past ten. I remembered as I sat on the edge of my bed that I had lain awake for a long time remembering what had happened earlier with my daughter and wondering if I should put a stop to it. But, as I stood in a hot shower a few minutes later, the incredible arousal I felt while cyber chatting with Niki came back, and I knew it would be impossible to stop it. Not as long as she wanted to continue cyber chatting with me.

By the time I grabbed a cup of coffee and stepped outside, Niki was already sitting at the edge of the water. She looked up and smiled sweetly as I sat down at the table. I watched her walk from the pool to the chair that she had draped a towel across, my eyes unwavering as I drank in the bronze beauty of her skin. Since the chat the day before I saw no need to hide my obvious interest in her body, though I was still careful. Even though my daughter's sexy body aroused me more than I could express, I still thought it might be a bad idea to take it to another level. What we had done in chat was not quite innocent but it wasn't destructive, either, so I looked away after a decent peek.

"Hi, daddy," she grinned. "You're up later than usual."

"And you're up earlier than usual," I winked.

She shrugged and laughed. "That's because I slept good last night."

"Well, I didn't," I chuckled.

"I hope it wasn't because of something bad," she said. There was a trace of alarm in her voice and I realized the meaning behind it. I'm sure that Niki was worried that I might have had second thoughts about what we'd done the day before.

"Oh, no," I quickly assured her. "Just tossed and turned for awhile. Nothing to be worried about."

"Good."

Niki covered her head with the towel and began to gently pat the excess water from her hair. I thought I knew the reason for doing that when a movement caught my attention and I saw that she had spread her legs a little. My daughter had never done anything like that before and I was tempted to slide a hand slowly along the inside of her silky smooth thighs until my fingers touched the slender strip of fabric covering her pussy.

Even though I was sure that the movement wasn't unconscious on her part, I restrained myself. The fact is, my daughter may have spread her legs without being totally conscious of what she was doing and any move on my part might have been a little awkward for both of us. Just because we had cyber chatted didn't necessarily mean she wanted me to touch her, which was something I wasn't ready for. Chatting dirty is one thing but taking it to another level...

"I left breakfast for you on the kitchen table," she said dropping the towel on the table. "It's probably cold by now."

"Oatmeal and toast?"

She grinned. "Cream of Wheat and toast."

"Yum."

"Now, daddy," she scolded me playfully. "Mom and I want to keep you around for a long time."

"Thanks, baby," I smiled.

Not more than five seconds later, Niki dropped her eyes casually, and then looked quickly to one side. Being the suspicious sort that I am I couldn't help wondering if she had looked at my crotch. Minutes later as we talked I saw her eyes drop in the direction of my crotch several times. It was clear that she was looking at the bulge my soft cock made in the tight trunks I was wearing. Knowing this it wasn't long before I had an erection.

When Niki saw my erection she looked up at me and smiled. Then, when I blatantly lowered my gaze to the thin strip of thong panties covering her pussy, my daughter spread her legs a little further. I don't know that spreading her legs had been an invitation but she had definitely caught my attention. A few minutes later when I lowered my gaze for another brief look at her thong-covered pussy, I saw a dark stain growing. Niki was wet! I felt the blood rush from my head and my breathing turn shallow.

Neither of us commented on my erection or the wet spot growing at the crotch of her thong. We just sat facing each other, occasionally looking between the other's legs. Both of us were aware that we were aroused. Strangely enough, being aware and not doing anything was more erotic than if we had suddenly flung ourselves into each other's arms. And I still wasn't ready to make that move toward my daughter, nor was I bold enough. For now, a little innocent chat and peeking was enough for me.

"I'm gonna get a quick shower, daddy," Niki said finally. I heard the slight hint of lust in her voice as she stood up. "I'll warm your breakfast first."

"Thanks, baby." I was afraid to speak because I had known my voice would also reveal my lust. But, then, she was already aware of that from looking at the hard bulge in my trunks.

Niki bent down and kissed me, touching her soft lips to one corner of my mouth and letting it linger a little longer than normal. She had never done that before and I could feel the sudden twitching in my bathing suit. I turned my head and watched her walk back inside the house, her cute ass moving seductively as she walked. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I waited a few minutes for my erection to soften before going in. Niki had my breakfast warmed and on the table and was upstairs by the time I sat down to eat. I hurried through my meal wanting to get into my study. I wasn't certain she would come on line again today but it seemed possible. Especially since we had both watched each other become aroused out on the patio.

When I finally got my pc booted and online, I saw that I had email. There were several pieces of mail, but the first email, the one sent last, was from my daughter. The entry in the subject line said, "For You Daddy." The body of the letter was short: "I made these last night and finally found the courage to send. I hope you don't get mad."

I was intrigued, but when I saw that the two attachments were graphics files, I knew what I was about to open. I didn't need a degree from the Sherlock Holmes Course in Investigation to know what I was about to see. With a trembling hand, I guided the mouse pointer to the first jpeg file and clicked.

The first picture was of Niki standing in her bedroom wearing just a pair of thong panties. Her small breasts were exposed and I stared at her small, tanned tits and hard nipples with wide, lust-filled eyes. The picture was large and I had to scroll down to see her panty thong that she had pushed down in front. It was a tease shot and didn't quite reveal her pink pussy lips.

I clicked on the second image and gasped. Niki was on all fours facing away from her digital camera, her pussy and tight little asshole clearly exposed. The pink soles of her cute feet were closest to the camera and I stared them hungrily, wanting to kiss her pretty feet and suck her sexy toes into my mouth.

I brought up Niki's address from my address file, and then clicked on attachments. I opened a file on my hard drive and clicked on an image file I have of my cock. A few times, while cyber chatting with women, I have sent them a picture of my hard dick. I clicked on a second picture that showed my cock semi hard, the head resting on the sink counter in the bathroom near a puddle of thick, white cum. Then I hit send. Suddenly, a couple of minutes later, the soft chime that let me know I have a chat message startled me.

Niki: Hi, daddy.

Me: Hi back, baby.

Niki: I just got your email.

I paused a moment. My hands trembled as my pulse raced.

Me: Did you like?

Niki: I love it! Oh, daddy, I love the pic with your cum!

Me: And I love the pics you made for me. I can't believe my little girl is so grown up.

Niki: My little pussy is so hot and wet looking at your pics. I'm gonna look at them and rub my clit and cum.

I started to write that I wished I could be there to see it but that was taking it a little too far. It was better to leave things the way they were. At least, for the time being.

Me: Look at daddy's cum, baby. It's the same seed that daddy shot in mommy's pussy to make you.

Niki: Oh, daddy! That's so hot!

Me: I' gonna cum looking at your pussy. And your asshole is so beautiful!

Niki: (((Blushes)))

Niki: I'm about to cum a second time, daddy!

Me: Baby...

I came hard. Knowing that my little girl had cum looking at pics of my cock was all it took to push me over the edge into the biggest orgasm of my life. I couldn't believe that my daughter and I were trading naked pictures and chatting dirty on line. I could hardly believe that Niki had made me cum so hard.

I remained in my study the rest of the day working on the design of a new account for a local manufacturing firm that I hoped to get. I made a lot of progress but my efforts were impeded somewhat by the images of Niki's nude body floating around inside of my head. The chat we'd had over the past two days, the wicked moments we spent on the patio that morning and the graphic images we had shared, were so incredible that I could hardly contain myself. Even so, I knew my resolve was weakening with each delicious incident.

Chapter Four

The next few days or so were pretty much a repeat, yet each one was just as erotic and mind numbing as the others. The chat between us continued to be steamy, pushing us closer to circumstances that seemed predestined. I couldn't get my daughter out of my head and I looked forward to each wild, unbridled cyber chat. I looked forward to looking at her pictures; by the fourth day Niki had taken and sent me more than two-dozen photographs of her in a variety of captivating nude poses.

The truth is, I was afraid. I knew where we were heading and I had also realized that my resolve to take care that nothing other than a little harmless chat and picture viewing happened between us, was nearly exhausted. I had come to that point where I really wanted my daughter. I wanted to make love to her, touch her naked, soft skin and taste every part of my sweet Niki in places I only dreamed about. In part, the fear I had was in knowing that she could very well turn me down. I didn't want to be rejected by my daughter.

The larger fear, though, was something more complex and troubling. It didn't take much thought to realize that once I passed that point of no return, once I pushed my cock into my daughter's pussy, our relationship would irrevocably be changed forever. Biologically, Niki would still be my daughter but the act of making love would change the psychological makeup of our personal relationship. We would also become lovers and I just didn't know how that change would affect us. Would I lose her because of a few minutes of lust?

In any event, the desire and need building deep within me for my daughter was out of control. Looking back I can see that I really had no way out. I was already passed that point of no return without the actual act that would consummate all that we had done. The events over the past several days were coming together and it was only a matter of time before Niki and I made that last and final step.

On a Thursday morning about a week and a half after Niki's near accident on the patio, I was back at the table with my customary cup of coffee and a new software magazine. Niki slipped through the sliding glass door twenty minutes later, wearing a red thong suit and her long dark hair tied in a loose ponytail. She draped a towel over the back of a chair and sat down facing me.

"No coffee this morning?" I asked with arched brow as I glanced at the glass of orange juice she sat on the table.

"I've been up for the last two hours, daddy," she said. "I already drank my allotted cup of coffee and had my morning swim."

I nodded. "I didn't finish work until after midnight last night or I would have been here sooner."

"Poor daddy," she grinned.

"I like your swimsuit." I said after a moment's pause.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Up to this point I had made no comments about Niki's bathing suits. The brazen looks we had given each other, staring at one another's crotch, had all be done wordlessly. I don't think either of us uttered a word during those early morning stare fests. But I had finally come to the conclusion, while standing in the shower earlier, that I wanted to do more than just look. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do or how I would go about it, but I thought maybe an explicit comment might help get things rolling in a new direction. And while my initial attempt wasn't exactly considered explicit, it was a start.

The thing is, Niki and I had been very comfortable speaking our minds in chat, saying all manner of lurid things to each other. We had traded nude pictures, had masturbated while chatting and had made each other orgasm. But, face-to-face, we weren't as gregarious. Sitting together like this it was as though we were afraid to open our mouths and utter the things our desires commanded. This day, though, I was determined to change all of that.

"What do you like about it?" Niki's face and tone of voice was softly challenging as she looked at me.

"I like the way it fits your body," I said evenly.

"There isn't much of it, you know."

I nodded. I knew the correct answer if I wanted to take this further. "That's what I like."

"Do you like looking at me, daddy?"

"Yes, I do." I nodded slowly, locking eyes with my daughter. Niki obviously wanted the same thing I did. Her words were arousing, stimulating and bold. She was going along to this next level because she wanted to and I could feel my cock begin to twitch. "I love looking at your body, baby."

Niki, with her pretty eyes on me, slowly spread her long legs. It was a silent invitation to look at her thighs, look at the scantily covered pussy mound between her sexy legs. I let my eyes rake slowly up and down her legs and across the puffy mound that the tight fitting thong barely covered. I raised my eyes back to her face and saw the slight quiver of her bottom lip.

"Spread your legs wider, baby," I said softly.

"Ok, daddy." Niki's voice was soft and low, barely audible, and I watched as she spread her legs wider, stretching the fabric across her pussy.

In response I took the magazine that had been lying on my lap, covering the bulge in my trunks that my erect cock had caused and tossed it on the table. Her eyes dropped to my bulge and I saw the tip of Niki's pink tongue dart from her mouth and moisten her dry lips. Her eyes were glossy with lust and desire; her legs trembled as she sat staring at the hard bulge in my bathing trunks and I thought I heard a tiny groan come from her mouth.

"Do you like this, daddy?"

"I love it, baby." My voice shook so bad that I could hardly speak.

I pressed a hand to my cock and began rubbing it slowly through the fabric of my bathing suit. Niki dropped her gaze, as I pressed down hard at the base making the bulge more distinct and outlining my hard cock for her to see. She pressed a long, slender finger to her crotch and rubbed up and down slowly while she watched me. We sat this way for a few minutes as our desire for one another built.

Then, without thinking about it, I left my chair and knelt between Niki's spread legs. Our eyes met and we stared for a long moment without speaking. I could see the invitation in her eyes, the burning need to be touched as my trembling hands moved slowly from her knees to her thighs. I leaned forward and pressed my face against the crotch of her thong and breathed deeply. I could feel the heat from her pussy and smell the delightful aroma of her arousal.

"Do you want to do this, baby?"

"Yes, daddy." Niki touched my face with her hand and I kissed the palm of one. "Take me to my bedroom."

I scooped my daughter into my arms and carried her upstairs to her room. We undressed each other slowly, our hands trembling with passion as we dropped each piece of clothing on the floor at the foot of her bed. Niki backed away from me while I stared hungrily at her body and crawled backward on her bed, spreading her long, slender legs wide for me. Her eyes invited me to experience her most secret of places and I slipped between her legs with a hunger in my belly.

Perhaps it was the emotions within me that guided me at that moment but touching my daughter's thighs, so soft and smooth to the pads of my fingers, was exhilarating. These were thighs that I had no right to touch, to lust for, yet my daughter had willingly given me permission. I kissed her thighs, nuzzling them gently with my lips and tasting them with my tongue.

A slender, two-inch tendril of dark, satiny hair crept luxuriously from the wet, pink lips of her pussy. I touched my lips to the strip of pubic hair and felt the softness as the velvety strands caressed me. It was unbelievably incredible. The feel of Niki's pussy hair on my lips and nose ignited a level of excitement in me that I hadn't felt since I was a young boy.

Niki cried out softly when I began to lick the soft puffy mound of her pussy. I took my time; there was no hurry because I wanted to taste and feel as much of my sexy daughter as possible. I wanted to explore everything that was my daughter...every inch of skin and part of her sexy young body. When I finally glanced up over her tummy I saw the look in her eyes, pleading to be loved in a very special way that only a lover could do.

"Daddy..."

Her voice was a sharp gasp of air as she felt my tongue slip between her pink lips and touch her sex-inflamed clit. I reveled in the taste of Niki, the feel of her slippery pussy on my tongue. The way her soft hands touched my face, the caress of her palms on my skin and her fingers combing through my hair as she watched me feast on her little-girl cunny, was more delightful than I could have imagined in all of my fantasies.

I slipped a finger inside of Niki, working it in slowly while I continued to bathe her burning pussy with my hungry tongue. A series of tiny gasps came from her mouth when I began pumping my finger into her pussy. She tasted so good that I didn't want to stop; an eternity could have passed us by and I wouldn't have been the wiser. Niki cried out slowly when I slipped a second finger into her scorching hot pussy.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers