Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers

"Yes, daddy! Oh, it feels so good!"

I pumped my fingers in and out of her while my tongue teased and savored my daughter's delightful womanhood. Her hips began to rock slowly as she groaned with pleasure. Her little cunny moved against my mouth, humping me as her legs tightened against my face. I felt the silky smoothness of her thighs pressing my face, imprisoning me in the most wonderful, erotic vise-like grip I'd ever known.

My passions had built to an unstoppable frenzy and my tongue and lips started to devour my daughter's pussy. She grasped my head and pulled it tightly between her legs while her hips began to buck and writhe. Niki was beyond restraint, her young body spinning out of control toward the vortex of her orgasm. I ate her with an obsessive enthusiasm, desperately needing to bring my little girl to that place of unbridled completion.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy!" she cried out as I pulled my fingers from her pussy.

Nicole screamed at the moment she bathed my face with cum. It was incredible! Forceful and powerfully, Niki's pussy drenched my face as she came. Her fingers twisted in my hair and her soft thighs squeezed my face firmly while her pussy jerked and shuddered with an overwhelming orgasm. I groaned into her bucking pussy as I savored the taste of her cum.

Niki's orgasm finally abated and her thighs released my face as she slowly spread her legs again. I looked over her heaving breasts into her face and saw the look of utter contentment. A beautiful smile lightened her face as she stared at me. Then, without speaking, she reached her hands to me and urged me up further between her legs. When my face hovered a few inches above my daughter and our lips were only a few inches apart, she pulled me down into a long, wondrous kiss.

The slow parting of her lips on mine, the warm, wet feel of her mouth as I gently pushed my tongue inside, was intense. For the first time in my life that I could remember I kept my eyes open, and looking deep into Niki's beautiful eyes was breathtaking. We kissed with a slow eagerness, our tongues touching and exploring. Niki's long fingers dug into my back as she slowly caressed the backs of my legs with her soft feet.

"This is the first time we've kissed as lovers, daddy."

"I know." My voice was low and husky, my breathing shallow and tremulous. "But I like it."

"So do I." She smiled. "Did you think we would be here like this when we were chatting?"

I shook my head. "It didn't seem possible."

"Are you glad?" Niki's eyes and voice mirrored an uncertainty as she gently bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah. I'm very glad, baby."

"I think I knew I wanted you this way the morning I nearly had that accident and your finger ended up on my pussy. I don't know why but it made me so hot."

"It made me hot, too, baby."

We kissed again, this time with more intensity, more passion. Niki's hands moved slowly down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. Her grip tightened and she squeezed me hard. I could feel her long nails digging into the soft flesh of my ass. Her delightful soft feet continued to caress the back of my legs, moving slowly up and down with a maddening pleasure that sent shivers of excitement deep into my belly.

"Will you fuck me, daddy?" she asked in that wonderful little-girl voice.

I paused a moment and stared into her eyes. "Are you sure, Niki?"

She nodded and smiled. "I'm sure."

Niki reached between us and gently grasped my cock in one hand, then slowly moved the big head up and down between her wet, slippery pussy lips. Looking into her eyes, feeling her soft fingers wrapped around the hard shaft of my cock and the sensation of her drenched, velvety smooth lips on it, made me nearly delirious with desire. Then, without a word, my daughter positioned my engorged member at the entrance to her womanhood.

"Now, daddy," she said softly as she bit her bottom lip. "Please..."

I nodded and swallowed hard. The truth is I couldn't have refused my little girl at that moment. I wanted what she wanted...to complete us by joining our bodies in a ritual as old as the ages. The notion that taking this new relationship to that last and final level was gone, as I gently pushed my cock into my little girl's pussy. As Niki's lips spread to accommodate me, I knew that I had reached that point of no return.

I can't even begin to explain the sensations that inundated me at that moment. We gasped simultaneously and my brain whirled with the breathtaking feel of her pussy. It was as though Niki's pussy was lined in satin; the softness of my daughter's womanhood, as I plunged slowly and deeply into her, was incredible. Her slender thighs tightened against me as she groaned long and loud.

I began to rock my hips slowly, evenly, thrusting in and out of my daughter as our lips met again. I've always been a kisser, enjoying the feel of a woman's lips on mine, the feel of her tongue in my mouth. The taste of Niki's tongue on mine was unbelievably fantastic. The way her face twisted gently as we kissed, the tiny grunts and groans of pleasure that escaped into my mouth, were all incredibly erotic.

"Fuck me, daddy!" she gasped softly. "Don't stop fucking me!"

"Oh, baby, I don't think I could if I wanted to!" I tried a manly chuckle but the sound came out rather strained.

Niki grinned. "Do you like my little-girl pussy?"

"I love it!"

"I tried to imagine what your cock would feel like in me when you first sent me a picture of it." She kissed the tip of my nose and smiled. "The way you feel in me is better than anything I could have imagined."

"I'm glad you like it, baby, because being inside of you is euphoric."

Niki's expression changed and became a mask of pure unbridled lust. "Fuck me harder, daddy! Make me feel your gorgeous dick in me!"

I pulled my cock from her pussy until only the head remained snugly between her wet, glistening lips, then shoved it back in, hard and fast. She cried out with pleasure and tightened the grip of her legs around my waist. Niki met my hard, fast thrusts, shoving her pussy up against me with the same relentless desire. Our movements became intense and fierce as our passions continued to build.

"That's the way I like it, daddy!" she cried out. "Oh, yeah! I can feel your big balls slapping my ass!"

"They're filled with cum, baby! Do you want my seed in your pussy?"

"Yes!"

"I can't hold off much longer!" I warned.

"Don't hold off, daddy!" Niki's voice was urgent, pleading, and her eyes wide with desire. "Shoot your cum in me!"

At that moment a sound caught my attention and I glanced toward the door. Standing in the door, her eyes wide with surprise, was my wife. I stared at Barbara in horror as I continued to pound my daughter's pussy with my hard cock. Most surprising to me was the fact that I couldn't stop. I was beyond control and there was simply no way I could have stopped fucking Niki. I heard a soft gasp and saw from the corner of one eye that my daughter was aware her mother was standing in the doorway.

Maybe there is a bit of the exhibitionist in me because I locked eyes with Barbara and continued to slam Niki's pussy hard and fast. I felt the beginning of a powerful orgasm building quickly and realized I really didn't have long before I came inside of my daughter. And, for some perverse reason that was guided by lust, I wanted to look in my wife's eyes when I emptied my balls inside of our daughter.

I groaned loudly as I came hard, my eyes never leaving my wife's face. The second the first rope of cum splashed into Niki, she screamed as her pussy shuddered violently with a powerful orgasm. We came together, our bodies writhing, our mouths emitting harsh, guttural groans. For just a moment, my eyes closed with the overwhelming sensations. When I opened my eyes, Barbara was gone from the door.

Chapter Five

Niki and I took a shower together after our orgasms finally abated and released us from their powerful grip. Barbara had left the house and neither of us knew where she went. Thirty minutes after my wife turned and left the house, my daughter and I were in the den waiting for her to return. It wasn't easy waiting for what I knew would be one hell of a storm.

I couldn't blame Barbara for being angry. She had just walked in and caught her husband between her daughter's spread legs as he pounded her young pussy with his cock. What woman wouldn't be mad? It's a wonder that my wife hadn't throw a huge fit, and then slammed me over the head with a lamp. And, as I sat in my recliner while the silence and tension grew heavier, I realized that Barbara could be out causing all sorts of trouble for me.

Since Niki was over eighteen she was old enough to fuck. However, fucking me was not only considered immoral by most, it was also against the law. My reputation would be destroyed and I would most likely lose all of my clients. The potential for the damage that would do Niki was my biggest concern. She would undoubtedly end up the butt of some very cruel jokes among her friends.

"Don't worry, daddy," Niki said softly, breaking the heavy silence. Then, as if she were reading my mind, she said, "I don't think mom will do anything."

"She was pretty pissed, baby," I said with a deep sigh.

"Yeah, I know, but she isn't vindictive."

"I'm just worried about her."

"Me, too, but she'll be ok."

I was worried about Barbara. It's hard to explain and probably harder for others to grasp, but I do love my wife. In spite of what happened between Niki and I that day, Barbara was the most important person in my life. It sounds a little self-serving to admit I was worried, especially in view of the extraordinary circumstances, but I was filled with a terrible panic that she had gone out and gotten involved in an accident. If that happened, I would never be able to forgive myself because I would have been the cause.

We finally heard the door open a little after six and Niki and I sat in silence waiting for Barbara to walk into the room. She would certainly want an explanation and I was prepared to explain my miserable conduct. It would be humiliating but I had crossed a line that I should have stayed away from. I didn't and now I owed her more than an explanation: I owed her an apology for my wretched behavior. And, if she declined to accept my apology, then there was no one to blame but myself.

We heard the faint click of Barbara's heels on the tiled entranceway heading in the direction of the stairs. After a few minutes I walked upstairs to our room. The sound of the shower came from the master bathroom and I turned around and returned to the den. She would be down soon.

Twenty long minutes passed before Barbara, fresh from the shower with her short, dark hair still damp, walked into the den. She hadn't bothered to dress; the white terry cloth bathrobe was loosely tied at her waist. She stopped in the center of the room. Niki and I sat staring at her, waiting for her to speak. I could see that a thousand emotions boiled within Barbara as she looked from me to our daughter and back. The expression on her face didn't look promising.

"In case anyone is interested," she said after a long wait. "I didn't run out and call the police or shout from the rooftop that I caught my husband fucking our teenage daughter."

"Barbara – "

"I went to a bar, Mike, and had a few stiff drinks," she interrupted. "I sat in the bar and thought about it and I can't for the life of me comprehend what I witnessed here today. I came home early hoping the three of us could take in a movie or do something interesting together. It seems I was a little late."

"Mom – "

"Hush, Niki," Barbara said softly as she turned to our daughter. Although her voice was soft, I could hear the unquestionable anger in her tone. "This is between your father and I."

"Excuse me," Niki said as she unfolded her legs and started to stand. "In case you didn't notice I was in the room, too. How dare you treat me like a child, mother. I'm just as much to blame as daddy, probably more so, and I will not have you treat me this way."

Oh, shit! One pissed off female is bad enough, but two equally pissed females in the same room had the same affect as tossing a bucket of gunpowder on a bonfire. I could see my daughter's eyes blazing with defiance, and the expression of quiet fury on Barbara's face spelled deep trouble. I knew I had to get the situation under control because it looked as though everything was quickly heading south.

"Stop it, both of you." I looked at my wife, then at Niki. Silence settled onto the room as thick as an old wet army blanket. "Let's not fight."

"Then, Mike, please explain why."

I sighed. Over the next thirty minutes, Niki and I told Barbara the whole story, starting with the near accident on the patio and ending with what my wife had witnessed in Niki's room. We told her of the chat cyber we had engaged in, the trading of pictures and the mutual masturbation we had both shared. It seems rather cold to give my wife all of the lurid details but holding back would have been wrong. She had asked for the truth and I gave it to her the best way I could. I was indeed humiliated as I recounted the past several days but I owed her the truth.

"Look at Niki," I said finally after the tale was old. "How could anyone resist her?"

"You're her father, Mike."

"And, I'm a man," I replied evenly.

Suddenly, Niki surprised me. She stood and walked to where Barbara still stood, then stepped behind her mother and wrapped her slender arms around her. I thought at that moment that Niki was wasting her time if she intended to console Barbara with a hug. That generally worked when she was a little girl, but this was different. Niki hadn't just broke a dish or made some other little-girl mistake. A hug was not going to suffice this time.

"You are so beautiful, mom," she said softly.

"Niki...please, I'm really not in the mood," Barbara began as she closed her eyes briefly. I could see the hint of impatience on her face.

"Don't be angry, mom."

"Niki, if you could just understand – "

"Shhhhh."

All at once, Niki's hands moved, and before Barbara could react, our daughter untied the sash and removed the robe. Without being able to see my face, I knew my eyes were as big as silver dollars and my mouth hung open wide enough to park my right foot in it.

"Niki!" Barbara exclaimed with surprise. She stepped forward, her bare breasts swinging with her sudden movement. She looked at me for help and understanding but I think she saw in my face that I was just as bewildered as she was.

"Please, mom," Niki said as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms lightly around her mother again. I heard the unmistakable tone of desire in my daughter's voice and I sucked in a huge gulp of air. Then, Niki's hands were suddenly cupping Barbara's breasts.

"Niki, dear." Barbara was unable to move, her brain obviously working hard to understand what was happening. "You can't do this. I won't let you."

"Your breasts are magnificent," Niki crooned softly into her mother's neck.

From where I sat, I could see my wife's nipples quickly becoming hard as our daughter's long, slender fingers teased them. Except for the pair of yellow panties, my wife was nude. Her legs, as long and shapely as Niki's, trembled while our daughter slowly loved my wife's hard nipples with her fingers.

"Stop this, Niki," Barbara said. "Stop this immediately."

I can't say why my wife didn't move from Niki's grasp. She was certainly able to do so physically. But she stood without moving an inch as Niki's hands continued to fondle her breasts. It's a psychology that I can't begin to comprehend and I doubt that Barbara would ever be able to explain it. But I think she didn't move because down deep inside my wife wanted what Niki was doing to her.

Niki slowly slid a hand down over her mother's tummy, and then pushed it inside the yellow panties. The expression on Barbara's face was one of panic as she stared at me with wide eyes. I sat in my recliner, my cock hard and tenting my shorts, as I watched the unbelievable episode unfold before me. I've often thought it would be so very stimulating to watch another woman eat my wife's pussy, then witness Barbara return the favor, but to see my wife and daughter was so indescribably hot that I could hardly breathe.

"Your pussy is wet, mommy," Niki observed softly.

"Niki, please, don't do this."

"You know you want it, mommy." Niki's soft voice, the light, gentle kisses she planted on her mother's neck as her hand moved slowly inside of the yellow panties, was breathtaking. "Your pussy tells me that you want me to touch you."

"You're my daughter, Niki," Barbara moaned. "This is so wrong."

Suddenly Barbara cried out softly. I could see, even though my wife still had her panties on, that Niki had slipped a finger into her mother's pussy. I watched with a sexual fascination as our daughter slowly pumped Barbara's pussy with her finger. My wife's legs began to tremble more, shaking almost violently and I was afraid she would collapse onto the floor.

"You like it, don't you, mommy?"

"Oh!"

Niki moved her mouth close to Barbara's right ear and whispered softly, "You want me to eat your pussy, don't you?"

"I...oh, please, Niki!"

"You want to feel my tongue on your hot clit?"

"Please, Niki!" Barbara cried out. "Do whatever you want! Just put this fire out!"

Just like that my wife succumbed to our sexy daughter's sensual passion. I watched with wide, lustful eyes as Niki pulled her mother's panties off and had her lie down on the floor. My wife's pussy, so familiar to me, was exposed and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. So puffy, the mound clean shaven, her lips a ruby red and glistening wetly with her steamy juices. As I stared at the two women, Niki moved beside her mother and kissed her gently, tenderly. Barbara's lips parted and took our daughter's tongue deep into her mouth and I watched it all with a wild excitement.

I stripped from my shorts and boxers. I grabbed my hard cock in one hand and moved down to where my wife and daughter lay together, their lips mashing together with hot desire, their hands grasping, clutching, caressing and exploring. Niki kissed her mother's face, her neck and finally her lips settled onto Barbara's hard, fat nipples. Watching the two most important women of my life making love for the first time was intoxicating.

Niki worked her way slowly down Barbara's body, kissing, licking and touching her skin with lips and tongue. Barbara's eyes were closed tightly, her lips parted, and I saw the pink tip of my wife's tongue as she gasped with desire. When Niki pressed her tongue to Barbara's slick, wet pussy, my wife cried out with the intensity of her mounting passion.

"Oh, Mike!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Our daughter is licking my cunt!"

"Yeah, and it feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, it feels so good!"

"You have no idea how sexy you look with our sexy little girl between your legs, eating your pussy!" My voice came out choked with lust as I looked into Barbara's eyes.

My wife took my cock in one hand and squeezed it hard as I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed with an animal-like frenzy that surprised me. I kissed my wife, her face, mouth and neck, as our daughter had just done. Then, like Niki, I moved to Barbara's nipples and began to suck them deep in my mouth while her hand pumped my hard cock.

I rose up finally and my wife and I watched Niki as she ate her mother's pussy. It was incredible! I had never watched a woman eat pussy before and watching my daughter devour her mother's cunt was something I knew I'd never forget. Barbara's breathing became harsh and her hips began rocking harder, faster as she came close to an orgasm. Her yes widened and tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,963 Followers