Point of No Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers

All at once, Barbara screamed and began bucking wildly, rubbing her hot pussy hard against Niki's face. Her grip on my cock tightened and I groaned loudly with desire. I realized that if I ever had a thousand more sexual experiences, nothing would compare to witnessing my teenage daughter eat her mother's pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, Barbara's grip on my cock loosened and her thighs that were pressed tightly against Niki's face slowly lowered to the floor.

"How was it, baby?" I asked softly as I touched my wife's face.

"Incredible!" she gasped.

"Was it really that good?" Niki asked as she scooted up on the other side of her mother. Then she grinned. "It was the first time I've ever eaten pussy."

"You were magnificent!" Barbara grinned.

The three of us lay together, our hands fondling and exploring for several minutes. I was like a kid in a candy store as I touched and kissed two beautiful women at the same time. The knowledge that it was my wife and daughter heightened the experience for me and I couldn't wait to see my wife return the favor. I desperately wanted to watch her as she buried her face in Niki's little-girl pussy.

"Did you eat our little girl's pussy?" my wife asked.

"Oh, yes!" I sighed with contentment as I recalled the taste and feel of Niki's pussy on my tongue as I ate her earlier.

"Daddy is a good pussy eater!" Niki laughed.

"Yes, he is," Barbara said with a husky voice. She turned to me: "How was it?"

"Our little girl has a very nice pussy, just like her mother."

"Nicely put," Barbara laughed.

My wife gently rolled Niki onto her back and slipped eagerly between her daughter's wide spread legs. I watched Barbara's face light up with lust as she stared at Niki's pussy. I could see the look of lust and desire in her eyes as her gaze drank in our little girl's cunny. Then without a word, Barbara pressed her face eagerly to Niki's pussy and began licking the pink meat that glistened with her juices. Niki hissed loudly and grasped her small tits.

I was so caught up in the utter amazement that held me captive that I just lay there staring. My wife's face seemed more beautiful to me as she buried it in her daughter's pussy. Barbara ate Niki ravenously, her lips and tongue stoking the flames of desire in her daughter to a white-hot blaze. Niki's hips began to roll in a slow, seductive circular pattern on her mother's face.

"Fuck my mouth, daddy!" Niki hissed. "I want to taste your seed!"

"Oh, baby," I groaned softly as I rolled onto my knees, then straddled her tummy. "I want to watch my little girl suck my cock!"

"I want you to look into my eyes the second you cum in me."

Niki rose up and leaned her weight on her arms as I pushed my cock into her wet, warm mouth. She began to suck me greedily while her mother continued to eat her pussy. I could hear the delightful smacking and sucking sounds that Barbara's mouth made as she consumed our daughter's burning pussy. Niki began writhing and bucking as Barbara ate her pussy.

Suddenly, I felt something wet and slick on my ass and it was a bewildering moment before I realized that my wife's fingers, slick and wet with Niki's juices, were pushing between my cheeks. I knew what she was about to do and I groaned loudly. Then, Barbara pushed a long index finger deep into my ass and started pumping it in an out. I took Niki's sweet head in my hands and fucked her sexy mouth while I looked down into her eyes.

"That's it, baby! Take my cock, take daddy's cock!"

Barbara pushed a second finger into my ass and I cried out with ecstasy. I knew it wouldn't be long before I would explode into the most incredible orgasm of my life and empty my cum-filled balls into my little girl's mouth. From the look on Niki's face I was sure she didn't have long to go, either. When Barbara shoved a third finger into my ass, I screamed. It was that pleasurable to me.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill your sweet mouth with daddy-seed, baby!"

"MMMMM!"

"Cum in her mouth, Mike!" Barbara hissed into Niki's pussy.

Two more strokes and I stiffened as ropes of cum exploded into Niki's mouth. Her sexy body writhed and jerked and I knew that she was cumming. I groaned so loud that it seemed to reverberate off the walls. My eyes, wide and staring, watched Niki's throat bob as she swallowed ever drop of seed I shot into her hungry mouth. Once my daughter milked the last drop of cum from me and the unrelenting grip of the most pleasurable orgasm released me, I rolled gasping for breath to one side of my daughter.

"That was awesome!" Niki gasped.

"Yes, it was," Barbara crooned softly as she stroked Niki's face with one hand.

"I can't believe that I just watched two of the most beautiful women in the world eat each other."

"Don't forget you got to cum in you little girl's mouth," Niki grinned.

"You, know, Mike," Barbara said, as she grinned at me. "I came home from the bar today intending to give you hell."

"What changed your mind?" Niki asked with a smile.

Barbara kissed our daughter lightly on the lips, then leaned back and smiled. "You know very well what changed my mind, my love."

That was nearly a month ago and the three of us haven't stopped making love. I hope we don't, although I know there will come a day when Niki will meet a man and fall in love. But, as I reminded Barbara when we discussed this possibility late one night, Niki will most likely pull him into our family in a way that he couldn't have imagined possible. And, Barbara likes the idea of having a young cock in her pussy and is now looking forward to a son-in-law. For now, though, the three of us will continue making love and enjoying each other. That's enough for me.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers