All Comments on 'Poker Game'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Well written, lots of action. Kept me engaged throughout. Can't wait to see if Brenda comes back for round 2 ;)

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 7 years ago
what's the rush?

Great premise, but the transformation of Brenda was a little hurried. Women aren't just waiting around to be fucked by strangers. you need to explore the emotional struggle that would be running thru her head, and what would eventually lead her to acquiesce​. You introduced the sound proofing, yet neither of them screamed.

Perhaps if Brenda happened upon the scene accidentally, first thinking the wife was being raped, then realizing she was a willing participant, it would have made her horny, thinking about herself in a similar situation, while watching the wife service two of her husband's friends, while he sat unknowing in the basement.

a moan from Brenda could then reveal her presence and the men could then set their focus on her. Did she moan accidentally, or did she want to be discovered?

it's the internal conflicts and ultimate surrender of "the victim" that makes NC stories hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She is glad she was sexually assaulted...

...because it motivated her to diet and exercise. What in the honest fuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous