Policewomen Ep. 02: Trina and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trina remained calm, never over doing it or coming on too strong. After supper, they sat quietly at the fire once again.

Richie excused himself, this time Trina joined him.

"Hey," he said, kicking off his shoes inside the tent.

"Hi. I'm going to join you," Trina said removing her tank top, quickly sliding off her shorts.

"Alright," Richie went to his side on top of the sleeping bag.

"On your back," Trina said. "I want to snuggle."

"Mom, we don't have to – "

"Please?" Trina asked, hoping a more subtle approach would work. "We can talk before going to sleep."

Richie sighed, "Sure. That's fine."

In her sports bra and thong, Trina threw her arm over Richie's chest. "If you're hot you can take this off," she said of his t-shirt.

"I'm fine."

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked, her questions having a double meaning.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you happy? Do you think things will be ok at this new school?"

"Should be. Just transferred my credits there."

"Are you still considering journalism?"

"Yeah," Richie shrugged.

"Maybe you could write fiction too. That'd be fun, right?" Trina asked. Just then a limb snap was heard not far from the tent.

"You hear that?" Richie asked.

"Probably a deer or something," Trina said, resting her head on Richie's chest, another twig snapped closer this time.

"I don't know," Richie rose on his elbows. Daisy neighed outside.

"Maybe it was a Bigfoot," Trina joked.

"Heh, doubt it," Richie relaxed, lying back on the sleeping bag.

"You could write a Bigfoot story. Maybe about a sweet man meeting a lady Bigfoot and falling in love," Trina smiled.

"Ha, I think I'll pass," Richie chuckled.

There was a pause before Trina spoke again. "Are you happy with other aspects of your life? Are you happy to be here with me and still living with me?"

"Mom, what are you getting at?"

"It's just we were so close before this trip. I hope I didn't hurt you or offend you somehow. Since my ordeal last year, I like that we've gotten closer and closer – "

Trina was interrupted by another limb snapping.

"Did you – " Richie started to ask.

"Yes," Trina said. "I heard it," she said up, reaching for the hand gun in her bag next the pillow.

"Wait," Richie said.

"Shhh, I'm just going to make sure it's not a bear. Probably some deer."

Trina slowly opened the tent door and looked outside. She looked back into the tent at Richie. "Nothing. I'm going to step out."

When she turned around she saw several pairs of boots, reflecting the soft glow of the campfire coals. She heard a man speak.

"Hi. Come on out."

Her eyes widened, she gripped her gun, bring it into view. "Drop it," another man spoke from her left side, an object pointed to her head.

"Come out," the first man said. Trina slowly put her gun on the ground and stood up in front of the tent.

Scanning the camp from left to right, she counted 16 men, 14 of them with guns – a mixture of rifles, a shot gun or two, and a few AR-15s. She saw the cashier from the store. She saw a very tall, muscular man, practically snarling at her.

One of the men, was holding a weapon, but it wasn't pointed at her. "I'm Derrick. We need to talk," he said with a smug look on his face.

Chapter 6 – Abduction

"Mom?" Richie said. Trina snapped her fingers, shushing him from outside the tent. The fact that Richie had a perfect of her legs and ass, was forgotten about. Trina focused on this new development.

"I'm guessing someone told you incorrect information. Perhaps about good camping spots," Derrick said.

Trina looked the tall man over. He was wearing boots, most of the other men were too, and dark cargo pants and a shirt. He looked to be early 40s, a few years older than Trina.

"They suggested this area. A nice waterfall, a lake or two, right? They were mistaken," Derrick went on.

"We can leave. Right now. We'll leave. It's no problem," Trina held up her hands.

"No," Derrick shook his head.

Trina focused on her breathing, calming herself, not letting panic set in. She watched a few of the men glance over her body. Another man looked familiar too.

"Roger," Derrick spoke up. "Tie them up."

Roger, not carrying a weapon, reached into a duffle bag, pulling out an assortment of ropes. At this point Richie appeared from the tent.

"Mom!" he exclaimed.

The only thoughts running through Trina's head was begging these men not to hurt her son. It wasn't so much for Richie's safety, but for theirs.

"What's going on?" he said, looking around, confused. Then one of them hurt Richie.

"Shut up!" Derrick yelled. He butted Richie in the gut with his weapon, then swiped him across the head with it.

Trina froze. Her heart stopped beating, she stopped breathing, her teeth were clamped shut. She couldn't act, she couldn't attack these men, and she'd be shot dead if she made any sudden movements.

Roger made his way to her, pulling her wrists behind her body, grabbing her ass in the process. He pulled out a knife, cutting the rope, making sure the knot was tight. He grinned, looking over Trina, tying her hands behind her back, then reaching around to grab her breasts.

"Roger! Tie them up!" Derrick shouted, shaking his head.

Roger obeyed, kneeling down to tie Richie's hands in the same way. Derrick tossed Roger a piece of black cloth. Roger tied it over Richie's eyes, covering them.

Derrick approached Trina, eyes glancing over her toned body, her mouth, and then finally her eyes. He smiled as he wrapped the cloth around Trina's head, blindfolding her as well.

"Let's head out. Move them to the truck," Derrick said, ordering his group.

"He's in command, he's the leader," Trina thought, planning her next move.

"Come on, to the truck. Shaun will be here in two days. He'll want to meet out visitors," Derrick said.

"Ah, so he's not the leader," Trina thought. "Ok, stay calm, be patient," she told herself.

"Roger, tear the camp down, destroy all traces of them being here, then meet back up at the compound," Derrick ordered.

"Compound?" Trina thought, being led by a couple other henchmen.

"Want us to kill these horses?" the cashier from the store asked.

"Oh goodness, no. That'd be mean. We're not assholes, right?" Derrick laughed. "Just untie them and let them go free."

Trina and her son were led, blindfolded, for what seemed like a quarter mile away. She and her son were tossed into the back of a pickup truck, their heads right next to each other.

"Richie?" Trina whispered.

"Mom."

"I need you to stay calm. I need you to trust me," Trina said.

"Ok," he replied.

"Are you hurt?" Trina asked, the truck starting up.

"My head," he answered.

Trina took a deep breath, the bumpy truck ride taking them through the forest. It felt like they were on a poorly kept gravel road, perhaps on the opposite side of where Trina and Richie set up camp.

**

After a 10 minute truck ride, Trina felt the road getting less bumpy, the truck slowing down. Coming to a stop, she heard men jump out of the back, along with another truck pulling up alongside the one she and Richie were in. She felt someone grab her by the arms, slap her ass, and lead her somewhere.

"Mom?" she heard Richie callout, his voice further away.

"It's ok," she replied, not too loudly.

She heard someone open what sounded like a large garage door. She thought she heard Richie faintly call out to her one last time, while the door was opening.

Trina was pushed into an airy room. It smelled like a garage too. She heard chains rattling, listening to men working around her, feeling a gun at her back, a hand squeezing her ass. Trina felt the wake of air as men walked by her.

Derrick fussed at Roger, apparently he did something wrong. He told him to close the garage door and stand outside.

Trina heard more chains rattling, the sounds of objects been moved across the concrete floor her bare feet were on.

Another minute passed, and someone removed the blindfold. Looking around the garage, Trina figured out what they were going to do to her.

"Let's get her up there," Derrick said, he had been watching in the corner. "Hang her up. Move it."

She helplessly watched the men wrap her up in large chains hanging from scaffolding-like structure, pulling her upward, letting her hang in mid-air.

When they were done, they went back to work, leaving her there alone in the garage. Derrick looked over his shoulder before he turned the light off and left. He licked his lips and grinned.

Chapter 7 – Prisoners

She hung for nearly 24 hours. Trina was lowered, the chains removed, her entire body aching. Derrick dragged her off to a nearby bathroom. He threw her in and locked the door after tossing her some crackers and pouring water down her throat. Her hands still tied, she rolled around the floor and attempted to eat as many crackers as she could. She remained in the bathroom all night, wet, sore. But she waited, biding her time for the perfect moment.

The next morning, Derrick dragged her out of the bathroom by her hair; he and his men tied her up again. Trina saw the look in his eye, the look of restrained lust.

As she hung there, being mocked, insulted, Derrick watching her, Trina studied her surroundings. She noticed a few small drums of oil in the corner. They appeared plastic and had a cap that could be easily opened. Trina figured they used them for changing oil in their trucks or other equipment. She saw several gas cans and watched a man fill up a truck's gas tank with one. She saw standard tools one would find in a garage; wrenches, hammers, various equipment for yard work, and even a small blow torch for soldering metal. Trina took note of these items while hanging there, formulating plans.

It was late afternoon and Derrick lowered Trina once more, undoing all the chains that wrapped around her body, keeping her hands tied still. He dragged her by the hair to a nearby workbench. It was just the two of them in the garage.

Derrick picked her up and slammed her on the bench. He rolled her over to her stomach. "I've been waiting for the perfect moment to get some alone time with you," he said undoing his pants.

He fished out his erect cock, slowly stroking it. "Shaun said he didn't want any of us to mess with you. But what he won't know won't hurt him."

Derrick pulled her thong down, tossing it away. He slapped her ass several times then stepped behind her, running his hands over her helpless body.

"I'm going to wear this pussy out a bit before Shaun arrives," he said slapping his cock against her butt cheeks.

Just before Derrick entered Trina from behind there was a knock on the garage door. Derrick paused, rolling his eyes, the person outside knocked again.

"Ugh! What do you want?" Derrick snarled over his shoulder.

"Hey, uh, Shaun is here," Roger's muffled voice informed him behind the garage door.

Derrick sighed heavily. "Yeah?" he stepped away from Trina, picking up her thong.

"He wants me to bring her to him," Roger said.

"Of course he does," Derrick mumbled, sliding Trina's thong back on.

He pulled her off the bench by her hair and punched her across the face several times, busting her lips, cutting her cheek, giving her a black eye.

Derrick pulled her to her feet, punching her in the gut a couple times, taking out his anger on her.

He opened the door, seeing Roger's idiotic look on his face. Derrick felt like punching Roger instead. He dragged Trina to the entrance, pushed her down and kicked her on her sides, causing her to roll down the small ramp.

"Take her," Derrick said, glaring at Roger.

Roger assisted Trina to her feet; she spat blood out of her mouth. Walking with Roger she looked over her shoulder at an angry Derrick. Trina was waiting for the perfect moment too – the perfect moment to bring her wrath and vengeance down on everyone here; after rescuing Richie first, of course.

He led Trina out into the compound area, there were several buildings, with men working about, traveling from one to another. The garage was behind her, there were several smaller, crude shacks, and a couple of large cottage-like buildings. She wondered which one her son was in, but stayed quiet, and stayed patient. Her answers would come soon enough.

In the middle of the compound was a beautiful mansion. Trina couldn't believe how out-of-place it was in the midst of the wilderness, surrounded by run down, crude buildings on each side. She wondered why no one mentioned this place and why no one told her about avoiding camping in this area.

Roger waiting at the front door, his hand on Trina's arm. She felt him inch closer to her, sniffing at her hair, moaning.

She could smell his nasty breath. Roger had his mouth open, moving in on her neck to lick it. Before his tongue made contact the front door opened.

"Roger!" a man smiled, saving Trina from a disgusting kiss. "Come in."

"Oh. Huh huh, yeah," Roger laughed at nothing.

Roger followed the man and led her inside through the large, front double-doors. They headed up marble stairs, down a long hallway, and finally into an office room.

A man stopped them at another door, smiled and took his leave. Roger knocked, and entered with Trina after hearing an "it's open" from the other side.

Inside the nice office a man sitting behind his desk, turned his huge leather chair around, facing Trina and Roger. Her eyes widened, he was a younger guy, maybe mid-20s, a few years older than Richie. Another thing that struck Trina odd was how attractive he was.

Dark hair, muscular, not too tall, and a gorgeous smile. "Hello. I'm Shaun," he introduced himself, standing to greet them.

Trina said nothing, nodding her head instead.

"Roger, put this around her, then untie her arms," Shaun said, handing him a collar of sorts, with a long chain attached to it.

Roger complied, untying her, holding the chain when he was done. Trina winced with pain at her stiff arms. "Ah, I'm sorry you were tied up for so long," Shaun said. "May I?" he gently grabbed her hands. Trina stayed quiet.

Shaun slowly massaged her hands, her forearm, working his way up to her shoulders. He was standing behind her, rubbing her neck, her back, and arms once again.

"Roger, you can leave us now. I'm sure Derrick will want you to stand outside or something. If anyone approaches the front door, just tell them I'm a little busy," Shaun said.

"Huh huh, ok," Roger said, taking his leave. Trina rolled her eyes.

"He's not too bright," Shaun whispered in her ear, taking the chain from her collar. "Not sure why Derrick hasn't fired him."

Shaun poured two glasses of the white wine he retrieved from a small refrigerator in the corner of the office. "I hate to have that collar on you, but for now, you have to wear it. Also, I'd hate to use this too."

Shaun set the glasses on his desk, pulled up his collared shirt, revealing a pistol in its case on his belt. "You are quite gorgeous, but I'll have to protect myself if you get out of line."

Trina nodded, understanding what Shaun meant. He grabbed the glasses, holding them in one hand, the other hand leading Trina by the chain.

They walked back toward the entrance, took a left, and entered a balcony area. "Sit please," Shaun said, sitting in a lounge chair, sipping his wine. Trina did as she was told, taking in as much of the view as possible, that's when she saw it.

"I love this area. The mountains, the trees, all of it," Shaun sipped his wine. "Drink up."

Trina took a few sips, looking out into the wilderness, the sun getting lower in the sky.

"Over in that direction is a lovely waterfall. Can you see it?" Shaun asked.

Trina already knew it. She could see it, "Mmhmm."

"So you aren't a mute," Shaun smiled. "What's your name?"

"Denise," Trina lied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry for any sort of rough treatment you may have received. Derrick, he runs my operations, he oversees all of it. He gets pretty antsy if outsiders are near," Shaun explained.

"I see. What operation?" she asked.

"Ah," Shaun smiled, taking more sips. "I can't tell you. Not yet at least."

"But, you'll be here for a long time. So you'll find out eventually," he rested his hand on hers. Trina fought an internal war not to wrap the chain around his throat and toss him over the balcony. She had to be patient or else she and Richie wouldn't make it out of this alive.

Chapter 8 - Shaun

The sun set, Shaun was taking care of her. He was cleaning her nose, cheek, and lips of blood. He took a seat across from Trina at a large dining room table. His cook brought out wine, a salad, and filet minion.

They ate in relative silence. Shaun's pistol resting on the table, pointing toward Trina while they ate, his free hand holding the chain on the collar.

She couldn't get over how attractive he was. She wondered why he was holding her captive. Deep down, she didn't care, she wanted to leave.

He led Trina by the collar out of his dining room, down a darkened corridor, and turned left into a bedroom. There was a huge bathroom attached to it.

"Go ahead and undress. I'll draw you a bath," Shaun said.

Trina continued looking for opportunities. She slid out of her thong, eyeing Shaun's gun while he tested the bath water.

He approached her, assisting her with removing her tank top and sports bra, holding the chain, pulling the article of clothing over her head. He broke eye contact with Trina to grab a breast, running his thumb over the nipple.

Shaking himself from admiring her body, he helped her into the tub. "Sorry, we'll have plenty of time to get to know one another. I fully expect it to be several days before you let me take you to my bed."

Trina said nothing, letting Shaun lather her hair with shampoo, rinsing it, then scrubbing her shoulders and back clean.

"Would you like for me to send for these to be cleaned?" Shaun asked, a smug grin on his face, referring to Trina's thong and clothing.

She shook her head "no."

"Fair enough. You'll feel more comfortable here in due time. You'll be wearing new clothes," Shaun said, continuing to slowly scrub her arms.

The bath ended and Shaun held out a towel for Trina to step into. He wrapped it around, her staring into her yes, "You are so very beautiful."

He leaned in a kissed her cheek, "Would you like a robe to wear?"

"No."

"I see, well feel free to put your clothes back on."

Trina did that while Shaun watched. Afterward he led her to the bedroom. "Lie down," he whispered.

Trina tensed up but did as commanded. Shaun climbed on top of her and kissed her neck. He saw Trina became uneasy, scared and whispered to her, "It's ok, I'm not going to rape you. I just want to kiss you a bit. Here," he kissed her neck.

He moved down to her stomach, "here." Trina arched her back, while Shaun kissed over her toned tummy. He ran his hands up to her breasts, squeezing gently. Trina played along, resting her hands on top of his, letting out a moan.

He kissed down to her thighs, switching from one leg to another, and then stopped. Shaun stood, smiling down at her. "There. I mean you no harm. You'll love it here, trust me. I'm going to head to bed. Try to get some sleep."

Trina didn't want him to leave, she wanted to stay awake. Shaun took out some keys, heading toward the door, intending to lock her in.

"No, wait," Trina said.

Shaun turned around, "Yes?"

"I, uh, I just," Trina looked about nervously.

"Hey, it's ok," Shaun sat next to her, kissing her shoulder. "How about some wine before bed? I can see you're nervous and scared. Don't be. You'll love living here."

Trina nodded. Shaun removed his gun from his holster, sitting on the bed behind them. "See? I don't think I need this. You're far friendlier than the others.