Policewomen Ep. 02: Trina and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richie!" she rushed to him, throwing her arms around him, holding him against her.

"Let's get out here. Let's go back toward the camp. You see the fire? The waterfall is in that direction," Trina said, pointing past the destruction.

"Let's cut through the woods. I have no idea if this road leads up back to camp or to more roads," Richie suggested, coughing a little.

"Good idea. Can you make it?"

"Yeah, I should be ok. If we can make it to camp, we can retrace our way from there."

Trina nodded, pausing, holding back tears. She caressed her son's face, "Let's go."

Chapter 11 – Survivors

Derrick watched Trina leave the compound, a fiery mess all around him. He was badly burned on his right arm, and parts of his face, a tire from the exploding truck grazed his leg, deeply bruising the thigh.

He limped toward the destroyed weapon shack, carefully searching for something, anything that was usable for his hunt.

With an entire box of grenades exploding in that one shack, nothing was left. Derrick only had a revolver at his side, grabbing it from next to his bed when first heard the explosions outside. It would have to do. He limped behind the smoldering remnants of the building, looking in the direction of Trina's campsite.

He saw bits and pieces of burning debris spread throughout the darkened forest before him. There was a large piece of a truck, the engine, most of the cab he thought, lighting up the forest below. Derrick saw someone move past it. It appeared to be woman helping someone – Trina and her son.

In his anger, Derrick opened fire, missing three shots. He gave chase, stumbling and rolling down the large embankment, landing on his back, hitting his head on a rock. Before he lost consciousness he saw Trina in the distance disappear into the shadows.

**

"We need to break, please," Richie said, struggling to go on. They ran as fast as Richie could go when they heard the three shots fired from the compound. No longer able to see any flames from the compound behind them, they were careful to maintain their course toward the direction of the waterfall.

Trina knew Derrick was still alive and would chase after them – she was counting on it. She had a trap in mind.

They could've stayed behind and hid off the main dirt road, waiting for helicopters or a fire department from the nearest county make their way there. But Trina had other plans. She wanted to get to the waterfall, but she also wanted time alone with Richie.

On her knees in front of him, she examined her son in the moonlight streaming through a small clearing in the trees. He looked tired, beaten, his cough concerning her.

"I'm so sorry," Trina apologized again, caressing his face.

"Mom, it's fine," he whispered.

She sat next to him, her arm around him, she held him against her, kissing his head.

After about 30 minutes, the moonlight started getting dimmer. She thought she heard a low rumble of a helicopter in the distance. Trina held her son, letting him rest, his breathing become better.

She cursed herself for not acting sooner, for prolonging his exposure to the meth labs fumes.

Pushing those thoughts aside, she noticed the moon was covered by clouds.

"We need to go, can you?" Trina asked.

"I think so."

Trina pulled him up, holding his hand, slowly continuing onward in the darkened forest.

Thunder and lightning occasionally lit their way, eventually leading up to a downpour. They couldn't go any further, the rain slowing them down even more.

Trina saw a large, motionless shadow in the distance between lightning strikes. As they got closer, she was relieved it wasn't a bear or some other threat her imagination was conjuring. It was a large rock overhang.

"In here!" Trina instructed over the down pour. She and Richie ducked inside, soaking wet, cold, but no longer exposed to the rain. It appeared to be a small cave on the side of a cliff.

Richie was shivering. His mother was too, but she ignored it to keep him warm. Holding him against her body, she closed her eyes, thinking of the words to say.

She opted to laugh instead. "Look at me. I'm a mess."

"No," Richie chuckled back."You're bleeding some here on your arms and sides, but it doesn't look too bad."

"This was supposed to be a perfect camping trip."

"What do you mean?"

Trina sighed, collecting her thoughts. "Richie, I think you know things have been different between us since last year."

"I know, I haven't spied on you anymore, I – "

"It's fine. That's not what I mean though. When you confessed to me in the hospital that you had been peeping in on me and spying on me, I wasn't upset. I didn't care. What I went through changed me."

"Mom."

"Just listen. We only get one life and you are the most important person in my life. I didn't care if you saw me naked or saw me doing other things," Trina looked away in the darkness.

"We were closer," she continued. "That's what I wanted. Then I started thinking about things, wondering if we would ever cross any lines. We were so close at times. Then we got distracted the last few months with the move and packing. I thought a nice mom and son camping trip would be great."

"So you thought we'd cross lines here?" Richie asked.

"Well, I thought maybe you'd spy on me when I was at the lake bathing, or at least hold me at night. Maybe your hands could roam and touch me. I'd be ok with that. And well," Trina paused.

"Well what?"

"If things went ever further; where we were, you know, physically intimate."

"And, and you'd be fine with that?"

"Yes. I think so. I know it's strange, but – "

"That's what I was afraid of," Richie interrupted her, his nervousness shining through.

"What?"

"I was afraid of this camping trip, because I thought something like that could or might happen. You're right, we've been closer since you got out of the hospital last year. But,"

"But what?" Trina asked.

"Maybe too close."

"Too close?" she felt her heart sink.

"Yes. I mean, I wanted something to happen to. I wanted us to cross a line. That's one reason I was spying on you. I, I wanted you."

"Wanted me?"

Richie didn't answer immediately. "Then you planned this camping trip. I was so scared something would happen between us."

"Why?"

"What if we crossed a line and things were ruined? What if we couldn't even look at each other? I was so scared of losing you last year, what if I lost you in another way? What if we had so much guilt or shame for having," Richie paused, sighing as well, coughing a couple times. "For having sex, that we wouldn't want anything to do with one another."

"No, no, that'd never happen," Trina said, kissing his cheek. "I want us to cross that line," she admitted out loud.

"You, you do?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I know it's wrong, abnormal, and strange, but I don't care! After what I've been through and now what we've been through on this trip, love is love. I want to show you how much I love you."

"But."

"No buts. Please? I don't want you to be afraid. Look at us. We're out here in the wilderness at night, under a huge rock, in the rain. Do you still want me?" Trina asked.

"I don't know," Richie whispered. "You're so beautiful. It's just wrong. So I backed off, I tried to avoid being close to you back at camp. Maybe I came to my senses and remembered who you are."

"No, no," Trina kissed his cracked, sore lips again, causing Richie to wince. "Sorry."

"Don't forget who I am, but know we can be like that too. We can be sexual with each other. You don't have to be afraid," she kissed his lips again, slower this time.

Lightning flashed, Richie saw her looking at him, smiling softly.

She caressed his face again. "If your lips still hurt, we don't have to kiss. If you get out of breath easily because of the fumes, we'll stop."

"Mom," Richie shook his head, another flash of lightening showed her looking lovingly into his eyes.

Trina pulled his knees away from his chest and slowly swung her legs over him, straddling him.

"Mom, please don't," Richie said.

"Richie, if we were back at camp and you knew those men would abduct us the next night, except you had no idea if we would make it out of the situation alive, would you still give in and let sex between us happen?" Trina asked.

Richie thought for a moment, "I suppose."

"Had I known I'd go through that trauma last year and then this horrible camping trip a year later; I'd give myself to you in heartbeat. We have one life, might as well live it to the fullest, and make love to those we love the most," Trina said.

Richie remained quiet, coughing a couple times. Trina tipped his chin with her index finger, their eyes meeting as lightning flashed. The rain settled down a bit, not as strong of a downpour.

"Ok," Richie said, no longer having to shout over the loud rain.

His mother smiled back at him, helping him remove his t-shirt. She grabbed his face with both hands, bringing his lips to hers, closing her eyes, moaning as she kissed him.

"Ow," he said, the chemical burns still stinging.

"Sorry, I'll be gentler."

Trina resumed kissing him, holding his face, planting several kisses on his lips. She thought about their past, how she suspected of her son spying on her, seeing her naked, wanting her – and now she was giving herself to him.

"Touch me," she asked in between kisses.

Richie nodded, his hands slowly going to his mother's waist. They kept kissing, their lips pressing against the other, an occasional soft lap of a tongue against the bottom lip. Trina continued holding his face, electricity flowing down her spine.

"All the way, we'll go all the way, don't be afraid," Trina kissed at Richie's neck, moved down to his chest, stomach, arriving at his shorts.

"Lift up," she said. Richie complied, allowing his mother to tug at his shorts and boxers, pulling them down. His erection sprang forth; Trina looked upon it, her mouth open, exhaling her hot breath onto his shaft.

Lightning struck in the distance, lighting up the small cave. Cloud were dissipating, the moon visible once again. Richie's cock was inches from her trembling lips. This was it; Trina wondered briefly if she'd be getting ready to suck Richie's cock if she hadn't survived traumatic events. She couldn't say for sure, but it no longer mattered.

She engulfed his cock, straight down to the hilt. She moaned, her throat vibrating around his cockhead, her tongue sliding out of her mouth, tickling his testicles. He had the perfect cock.

"Ahh," Richie moaned, watching his mother work.

Gagging on his cock, satisfied it was well lubricated with her drool, Trina sucked the tip while jacking the shaft. It was delicious. She was furiously rubbing her clit as she worked. Hearing Richie moan, his fingers running through her damp hair, Trina wondered why they hadn't done this sooner – immediately after her release from the hospital the previous year.

"Mom," Richie winced with pleasure.

"Does this feel good?" she asked, jacking his cock.

"Yes, but, I'm almost,"

"I want you to finish inside me," Trina read his mind.

She stopped her oral servicing, standing, removing her top and bra, smiling down at her son, now illuminated by moonlight. She squatted directly above him, grabbing the base of his cock and guiding it into her wet pussy. It easily went in as Trina had never been this wet before in her entire life.

"Oh Richie," She moaned she felt him all the way inside her.

"Mom," he said.

"I love you. We should've done this long ago. Life it far too short and precious to not show someone how you feel."

"I know and I love you too," Richie agreed.

"Things will change for us. They'll be so much better now. You and I will be like this, like lovers. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now cum inside me, I don't care how long you last – 30 seconds, or 30 minutes. I need you to fill me up, Richie."

Richie gulped and nodded.

"Keep eye contact, don't look away," Trina said, grabbing his face once more.

Using her powerful leg muscles, she slowly squatted up and down on Richie's cock, maintaining eye contact.

"Yes," Richie whispered, holding his mother as she squat up and down on him.

"That's it baby, let it come," Trina said, biting her bottom lip.

"I've wanted this, for so long," Richie managed to say.

"I know. I know you stopped watching me, spying on me, but now," Trina kept going, up and down. "I'm yours!"

"Yes!" he cried out.

"Cum in me!" Trina said, her own orgasm approaching. She placed her hands on his shoulder's to steady herself as she bounced up and down.

Her legs were tiring, but she wasn't going to stop until he came inside her. Her own orgasm was closer now than before – the pleasure of this taboo act overcoming her.

"Mom!" Richie exclaimed, grabbing her face.

"Yes! Yes baby!" She cried back. They were both cumming.

She impaled herself on his dick one last time, her body tense, her spine electrified, her legs a wobbly mess. Richie moaned, filling her womb with his seed.

She collapsed in his arms, resting her head on his shoulder, a smile on her face. She had done it. They crossed the line, never looking back, on this mom and son camping trip.

Chapter 12 – Pursuit

The helicopters woke Derrick. He crawled to his feet and kept moving. He couldn't get found by them while they put out the fires. He had to find Trina and her son – his rage overcoming him.

The rainstorm slowed him down during the night. He kept going, stumbling, limping onward. Derrick's assumption was Trina and Richie would head back to their camp. He saw them head in that direction. If he could get there before or when they do, he could ambush them.

With three bullets left in his revolver he kept going. As dawn approached, Derrick's leg killing him, he paused for a moment. He looked around seeing a large rock overhang in the distance. Limping by it he saw a t-shirt in the small cave area. Derrick recognized it. It belonged to the younger guy he beat up and threw into the meth lab to choke on fumes. He also saw a discarded thong.

He threw the shirt down and kept going in the direction of their camp.

**

Trina and her son were slow moving too. Richie was better though, his breathing was easier. He was wearing shorts, his mother still nude, as they crossed streams and wilderness, hoping they were still heading in the direction of the waterfall.

They stopped a few times and rested. Trina swallowed his semen for nourishment. An hour later, Richie pinned her against a tree, ramming into her from behind.

Trina came easily then. She loved being out in the woods, getting fucked like an animal by her son. When Richie was ready to blow his load, he turned her around, leaned down to suck her tits, and then stood, letting Trina jack his erupting cock all over her stomach.

She hugged her son, looking over his shoulder, when something, someone caught her eye. She knew who it was. A smile formed on her face.

"We have to run," Trina whispered in Richie's ear.

"What?"

"Run!"

Richie pulled up his shorts, following his naked mother, running through the trees and brush. Derrick was chasing them.

He was far behind them and in pain, but his rage was fueling him. His pistol drawn, he struggled to catch up to them.

Trina and Richie made it to familiar clearing. They were near their camp, the waterfall visible in the distance.

"Do you trust me?" she asked her son.

"Yes."

Trina kissed Richie hard, their hands roaming all over one another's bodies. "I have a plan," she said, breaking the kiss. "It'll be a gamble, but you have to trust me."

"I do, mom"

Trina looked back into the forest, hearing twigs snap, leaves rustling, Derrick was inching closer. She whispered her plan into her son's ear.

Trina kissed Richie again, guiding him to the grass in the field. She was on top of him, "Fuck me!"

She rolled on to her back, taking him with her. Richie was pumping his hips in and out; the sounds of an injured, approaching maniac getting closer.

Trina rolled again through the tall grass, then again and again, "Come on!" she urged her son to cum, in the event it was the last time.

They kept rolling, Richie finally pinning her down, on top of her, in the morning sunlight, slamming his hips into her. She brought him down for another kiss, sending him over the edge.

"Ahhh!" he arched his back, his cock erupting inside her, filling her again.

"Go! Run!" she told him.

"What?"

"Toward the top of the waterfall. You know the way. Follow the plan!"

Derrick appeared in the clearing, falling in the grass, he lifted his left, uninjured arm, and fired his weapon. Hitting nothing, he pressed on toward Trina. Richie was running up the path next to the waterfall, where they were when they first arrived.

Trina saw he was out of sight and took off running. Derrick fired again and missed. Trina ducked behind a large tree, waiting, and watching.

Derrick was closer now, Trina made another run for it. He fired missing her again, grunting in pain.

Trina kept running up the path, stopping once more to hide and wait. She watched Derrick check his pistol, throwing it to ground in anger – he was empty.

Trina took off again, pretending to sprain her ankle. She looked over her shoulder in fear, seeing Derrick limping toward her, now 50 feet away. She kept going, crossing a stream, limping to the edge of the waterfall, collapsing, seemingly giving up.

It took Derrick a few minutes to catch up, Trina had nowhere to go, the 80 foot drop behind her.

"You bitch! You're done!" Derrick yelled over the sound of rushing water.

Trina nodded, presumably admitting defeating, rubbing her ankle.

Derrick grabbed her hair with his injured arm, raising his left into the air to strike her.

"Wait!" Trina called out. "Before you do it,"

"Want to beg?" Derrick mocked her.

"We might as well both have some pleasure before you toss me over. I might as well go out sucking cock."

"Like the whore you are? Good idea," Derrick released his grip, struggled to open his cargo pants and fished out his cock.

"You bite it, and I'll throw you off this cliff right now."

It was semi-hard, but Trina nursed it to full strength, sucking and slobbering all over it.

"That's it. Take that cock. The last thing you'll do. Though, if you're really good at it, I might keep you around for a while. I might forgive you for what you've done," Derrick said, watching Trina work.

"Mmm, yeah, you are good. Maybe I won't kill you just yet," he said.

Trina broke eye contact with Derrick, glancing to her right, winking.

"Feel good?" Richie said, appearing from behind a tree with a thick limb, held like a baseball bat.

"Huh?" Derrick turned around. Trina curled up behind him.

"Because this won't," Richie said, swinging the limb at Derrick. He put his arms up to block the blow, but the impact made him fall backward, tripping over Trina.

Derrick fell over the cliff, landing 80 feet below.

Mother and son stood, arms around each other, looking at the lifeless body at the base of the waterfall. His neck broken, his skull cracked, blood was spilling out of his head into the water, flowing away in the current.

"That was a great one-liner, son," Trina said.

"Thanks mom," Richie kissed her head, holding her close.

Trina smiled, her plan had worked. When she saw Derrick was still alive at the compound, she hoped he'd follow them back to the camp; she wanted to lead him to the waterfall to complete her final act of vengeance.

Chapter 13 – Leaving Camp

Trina and her son arrived at camp, albeit a completely burned and ruined one, a little later. She dug through the ashes, looking for anything left. She found her gun, and oddly enough, her wallet, nearly intact.