Policewomen Ep. 02: Trina and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger," she said aloud.

"Hmm?"

"Roger was tasked with destroying our camp, leaving no traces of us," Trina smiled, holding up her wallet.

"Looks like he didn't do a good job," Richie noted.

Richie put her wallet in his shorts and continued searching the camp. They found a few other items, trash, and piece of a sleeping bag – plenty of items authorities could use as evidence in an investigation, should Trina and Richie have been reported missing. Roger was truly incompetent.

Carrying a few items, heading back down a familiar trail, toward a gravel road they traveled on to get to camp, Richie had his arm around his nude mother.

"This has been a great trip," he joked.

"Yeah right," she laughed.

He hugged his mother, "Well, it has been. Look at us now."

"Yep. No going back either. When we get home, sex will continue, right?" Trina asked.

"Right."

She kissed his cheek, and then wiped her ash covered hand across his face.

They kept walking on, getting closer to the general store Trina bought a few items from, when they saw a familiar face. He was eating grass on the side of the road.

"Dale!" Trina called out to him, jogging to the horse. "Mind if we hitch a ride?"

Richie got on first, followed by his mother. She turned around to straddle Richie.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sex on a horse?"

"Ah, alright."

Trina fished out his cock through his shorts, guiding it to her, and Richie grabbing the reins, and sent Dale forward.

"Faster! Yes!" Trina was calling out a few minutes later, bouncing up and down on her son, with assistance from a galloping Dale. "Ahhh yes!"

Richie was loving it, peering over his mother's shoulder as she rode him, and they both rode the horse.

"Daisy!" he saw Dale's mother in the distance. "Come on!"

"D-D-Daisy!" Trina called out to her, climaxing, as they galloped by. Daisy neighed and followed them.

They were on a pavedroad now, galloping past the general store, heading into town. Trina told Richie to stop at the park ranger's office a few miles outside of town. They passed it on their way in.

"Uh! Yes!" Trina leaned back on Dale's mane, Richie's cock still embedded in her. Dale's galloping causing them both to bounce.

A car with an elderly couple drove by. "Hank was that a woman and a man on a horse having intercourse?" the woman asked as they drove by.

"Yep," he responded nonchalantly.

"Yes! Yes!" Trina called out, cumming again. Richie saw the station in the distance.

Bringing Dale to a stop, Daisy next to him, mom and son hopped off and made their way to the front door.

**

The park ranger was nervous, sitting across from Trina wrapped in a towel. She had just relayed their story, leaving out the part where her and her son had sex.

"I, I can't believe it," the young ranger said in a thick southern accent. "You, you took out Shaun and his crew?"

"Mmhmm," Trina smiled.

"Ma'am I gotta tell you," the ranger continued, "those boys have every ranger, officer, deputy, you name it, on this side of the North Carolina scared stiff. None of us would ever have, pardon my French, the balls to take them on."

Trina stifled a laugh. "Well I never heard of them. Someone suggested a good camping spot near their compound I guess."

"And that person was wrong. I can't believe you survived that ordeal, ma'am. You'll be a hero to the Asheville Police Department and you haven't even started your first day yet."

Trina smiled and shrugged.

She and Richie learned that Shaun supplied drugs to most of the east coast, along with illegal weapons for various gangs. Shaun was a rich kid, who inherited that land and mansion. She learned he lived in Los Angeles, but visited the area often to check on things. The park ranger said that his visits tend to coincide with missing persons reports. He suggested Shaun abducts a local girls, but no one had the courage to do anything about it.

The park ranger called an ambulance to pick up Trina and Richie to take them to the hospital. Trina needed some stitches and Richie need to be examined from his exposure to fumes.

While they waited, they looked out the office window. Dale was behind Daisy. He mounted her, his long equine cock, driving deep into his mother's mare pussy.

Trina and Riche shared a look and laughed.

**

A few days later, Richie was in the exact same position. He was behind Trina on the bed. He mounted her, his erect cock driving deep into his mother's pussy.

Their faces were bandaged up a little, Trina had bandages on her arms from cuts, but they were fine. Richie had seen his mother in a worst state the previous year.

The evening went on; Trina was on top of Richie now.

"You know, what we're doing is highly illegal," She grinned at her son.

He was kneading her ass with one hand, grabbing a breast with the other.

"I guess we better stop then," Richie joked.

"Mmhmm," Trina kissed him, her tongue swirling around his. She reached under the pillow grabbing a pair of hand cuffs.

She pinned one of Richie's hands down, still kissing him, and cuffed him to one of the vertical columns in the headboard of their bed.

"I guess I'll just have to arrest you," she smiled, climbing off him, his cock slurping out of her.

Richie remained silent, watching his mother walk to the master bathroom. He watched her start a bath.

"Then again, maybe I won't," she smiled. "Maybe instead of watching me bathe, you can join me."

Richie nodded, watching her uncuff him. She grabbed his cock, leading him to the tub. They slid into the warm water together.

Trina straddled him, kissing him once more.

"Mmmm," Trina moaned, closing her eyes, enjoying the water and the company.

She slowly opened her eyes, staring into his. They smiled softly at one another. Trina extended her hand, placing it on her son's face, the other hand guiding his cock inside her.

The end.

************************

Part 3 is an interracial porn story, featuring Trina's sister, Kelly. It will lead to an incest story in part 4 between Kelly and her son.

************************