Pool Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

After several minutes Alexis raised her head and said, "I'd better get back downstairs. I heard the guys come in. Are they all here?"

I said, "When we came upstairs they were all here except for Noah."

Alexis smiled and said, "I want to meet this Noah. Mom speaks highly of him if you know what I mean." I nodded that I did.

Alexis pulled herself up and went to her bathroom to pull herself together. Even though she had been royally fucked, she didn't want to look like it in front of her friends. We went down the stairs separately so as not to raise any eyebrows. Everyone was outside so that didn't turn out to be an issue. I stripped out of my shorts and underwear right there in the foyer and pulled on my bathing suit.

As Emma had expected, the girls had all congregated into a group under one umbrella and the guys had done the same under another umbrella. Both groups were eyeing the other. Alexis said to her mother, "What should we do to get everyone together?" Emma told her to let it be for a while. She predicted that things would loosen up with the alcohol that both groups were consuming like drunks at a wine tasting.

Twenty minutes later Emma walked to the edge of the pool and yelled, "Alright everyone. Grab yourself a beer or whatever you're drinking and get in pool. We'll do introductions as I'm sure you haven't already done that." Alexis and I dove in and popped up in the shallow end. I motioned for the guys to get in the water and Alexis did the same to the girls after she adjusted the triangles on her top to cover her nipples. Some dove in and others walked down the steps. Rachel had timed her entrance so she walked in beside Chase. I saw them speak and shake each other's hand. I thought, 'that's a natural pairing of pretty girl with pretty guy.'

Emma introduced me by name. She went on to introduce Alexis as her daughter and hostess of the party. She then asked me to introduce the guys and I waded through the water to where they were standing. As I said each name, he raised his hand. When I finished, I thanked them for coming.

Alexis did the same for her friends. As I hadn't met any of them except Rachel, I did a little mental assessment as she introduced each one.

Divia preferred to be called Divi. She was about 5'8" with long shiny black hair and dark skin. She obviously was of Indian descent. She had a beautiful long oval face with very large, almost black eyes. Her body was slim with graceful curves. She was beautiful.

Julia, whom everyone called Jules, was short at 5'4". She was ghostly pale. She had a little extra weight on her, but her tits were large and full to match her backside. She had a cute cherubic face with pouty lips that were always pursed open showing her ultra white teeth. Her hair was brown and worn short. When she was introduced, she broke into a smile and her cute little nose crinkled.

Jennifer was introduced and she interjected that her name was Jenn. She was 5'6" tall and had a long skinny frame with no female curves. Her bust would be lucky to be an A-Cup. Her face was very pretty with large light brown, almost golden eyes. Her hair was long and naturally wavy and was blonde but there was evidence that it had been bleached.

Madison stood off to the side with an aloof look and posture. She was called Maddy by her friends, which didn't include any of us guys. She was about 5'7" tall. Her body was very toned and sexy. She had all the right curves in all the right places. Her bust line was perfect for her body at a B-Cup. Her stomach was remarkably flat and toned with a hint of six-pack abs.

Sarah was Asian. She was very short at maybe 5'0" tall. Her body was very slender but her breasts were abnormally large for her size. They were probably enhanced. Her hair was black and long, dropping nearly to her butt. Her face was pretty with very dark eyes.

Jillian went by Jill. She was very tall for a woman at 5'11". I knew I had seen her somewhere before. She was a model and had a long thin body. Her hair was blonde and was very straight down over her B-cup breasts. She was very sexy. Her eyes were bright blue and her nose was straight and thin. Her lips were plump and her teeth were perfect and white.

Rachel was introduced next but she was engrossed in a conversation with Chase, so Alexis asked her to acknowledge her introduction to the others. She waved her hand and went back to conversing with Chase.

Karen was introduced last and she was almost forgettable. She was very plain in every way. She stood 5'5' tall. She had mousy brown hair with natural curls that she apparently paid no attention to. She didn't wear any makeup. She had an athletic body with small breasts, slender waist and hips. I thought that she would make a great spy or something like that.

Just as Alexis had concluded her introductions, Noah arrived and jumped into the pool. I introduced him and he waved. Noah is my best friend from High School. We've lived in the same neighborhood since we were five. He is 5'10" tall. He's as ghostly pale as Julia. I thought, 'If those two get together we will all need sunglasses to reduce the glare.'

During the introductions, guys and girls were sizing each other up and deciding who they were interested in based solely on appearances and they all started gravitating toward that person. There were more girls than guys so it wasn't like everyone had to pair up. It was beginning to look like Rachel and Chase were paired as they were still talking and smiling.

As everyone started up the steps of the pool, at least guys and girls were talking to each other except, of course, Madison. I decided right there and then that I would make it a point of calling her Maddy and watch her facial contortions.

Alexis and I stepped out of the pool and I grabbed a beer and Alexis poured herself a glass of the vodka laced fruit punch. Emma came over to us and said, "I think everything is going great. Other than Madison, it looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. I've had to fill the punch bowl twice already. It was good planning to have the girls stay over tonight."

I glanced over Emma's shoulder as she was talking and noticed that Rachel and Chase were heading hand in hand for the house. As they were about to step through the door, Chase pulled her around to face him and leaned in and kissed her. She seemed startled at first and pulled away. She looked up at him and then launched her lips onto his. I smiled and Alexis and Emma turned around to see what I was smiling at. Emma said, "That was an easy pair to figure out right from the beginning."

I said, "It looks like Chase may get past second base today."

Alexis said, "You're kidding me. I guy that good looking has never been with a woman before?" I just shook my head and watched as Rachel pulled Chase into the house and shut the door. I thought, 'One down and a bunch more to go.' "By the way, why does the big guy, Dean? keep calling you 'Meat'? It looks like you should be calling him 'Meat'." I just grinned at her and put my hand down on the front of my bathing suit. She followed the movement with her eyes and suddenly snapped her face back up to mine and with eyes wide said, "No way. He calls you 'Meat' because of your cock?" I nodded. She burst out laughing so loud that others at the pool began looking over to see what was so funny.

I said, "The whole Football Team calls me that. It's kind of embarrassing."

"I think I'm going to start calling you 'Meat' too," she said. I frowned down at her as she was grinning up at me. She reached down and grabbed my cock through my suit like she was shaking hands and said, "Hello 'Meat'. I'm very glad to 'meat' you." She burst out laughing again.

Emma broke up our conversation and said, "You two should get in there and mingle with the others. You know, flirt with them and get them fired up."

Alexis laughed and said, "Mom, you're trying to turn this party into an orgy, aren't you?" Emma just smiled and walked away. "Well 'Meat' let's get to work. I have to go get my cupid bow and arrows."

I said, "Who are you thinking make good matches? I was thinking Noah and Jillian, Dean and Divia, Chase is already paired up with Rachel, Jackson and Sarah or Karen and Chuck with Julia or Jenn. That leaves Madison out and I can't think of one guy hear that is going to get anywhere near her with their fragile egos and her nasty attitude."

Alexis thought a few moments on the pairings I suggested and nodded, "OK. Let's see if we can get them together. I just want them all to enjoy themselves. If they get as far as 'getting it on', then fine, but that's not my goal, even if it is moms." She started to turn but stopped and looked up at me, "I agree with your assessment of Maddy but I don't want to give up on her. The only guy here that might be able to break her porcelain façade is you. You have carte blanche to try. OK?"

I said, "Careful. She's a beautiful girl. She might want to run away with me."

Alexis laughed and said, "She is a beautiful girl, and she might want to run away with you. But, I beat her out in every category." She shook her head and her wet hair flew. She cocked her hips and reached up and pushed her near naked tits together with her hands and blew me an air-kiss as she turned and walked away. She looked back over her shoulder with a smoldering look as she shook her virtually bare ass at me.

I watched her go and quietly said to myself, "Yes you do beat her in every category." My cock surged in my bathing suit. I walked over to Noah. He had a beer in his hand and he was staring at Jillian who was lying back on a lounge chair talking with Madison who was standing with a glass of punch in her hand. It was a perfect setup. I wagged my finger at Noah to follow me. I waited for a break in Jillian and Madison's conversation and then walked up and sat down on the bottom of Jillian's chair. She pulled her feet back to make room for me. She smiled at me and then looked Noah up and down. I said, "Hi. My name is Hunter and this is Noah." I looked up at Madison to make sure she was part of the introduction. "Noah, this is Jillian and this is Maddy."

Jillian said, "Jill is fine."

Madison said, "It's Madison, not Maddy."

I smiled up at her and said, "Sorry." Noah jumped right into a conversation with Jill about her modeling career, whether she was going to pursue it further, was she going to college or not. I knew he didn't want to talk about himself so there were endless questions and answers. I notice Madison was looking at me every time I glanced at her. My job was done getting Noah and Jill together. I stood and excused myself. Neither Noah nor Jill acknowledged me as I turned to Madison and motioned for her to follow me to a couple or chairs several feet away. To my surprise she did.

I offered to fill her glass. She looked down at her glass and after a moment handed it to me. I told her I would be right back. I grabbed a beer for myself and filled her glass with punch. I went back and sat down beside her. There was silence for fifteen seconds or so. I decided to take a direct approach, "Madison, you are a very beautiful woman and you know that, but this sour look you carry is not becoming at all."

She had a shocked look on her face and I expected her to get up and leave, but she didn't. She looked down into her glass and a little smile spread on her lips. She looked back up at me and the smile was gone. She looked back down and spoke to the glass, "I've never had anyone say anything like that to me before. I know it's true and I think about it often. I don't like myself very much because of it. My parents have drilled into me 'act superior and others will think you're superior'. She looked back up at me, "Do you think I'm superior because I act superior?"

I just looked at her for a moment, thinking about how I should answer her question. "I don't think you are superior and I don't think you act superior. I think you act like a snob."

Madison smiled at me and said, "That's what I think too. The private school we go to is full of snobs as you can imagine." I wasn't sure if this was her really talking or the booze.

I asked her, "Do you feel superior to the girls here with you today?"

She thought a moment, "I know I should answer 'no' but there are a couple of my 'friends' that I feel superior to. Have you ever met someone and thought you were superior to them, and be honest."I got her point and nodded that I had. There are a lot of scum-bags out there in the world. She smiled at me.

I said, "High School is a very small microcosm of the world. If you're going on to college, people will be less intimidated and less tolerant of snobs." I knew I had no right to expand on my last statement given that I have no experience in the big bad world, but I continued anyway, "When you get out in the world and out from under mommy and daddy, people will be even less tolerant."

Madison looked at me with a blank look in her eyes and then said, "I really should treat my friends better than I do."

"Madison, you should treat everyone better than you do. You never know when the person you just stepped on will become necessary later in your life. At least, that's how my parents raised me."

She paused and looked up from her glass again and said, "Can you call me Maddy?"

I leaned toward her and offered my lips. I didn't want to force a kiss on her. That was up to her to accept and come the remaining distance. She came the distance and gave me a very passionate kiss which I returned to her. To my shock, she didn't pull back. In fact she pushed herself out of her chair and into my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck. My hands went to her narrow waist. Her tongue slithered between my lips and ran along my teeth.

My cock jumped up and pushed against her right ass-cheek. She jumped when she felt it. She felt it again and jumped again. She pulled her face back and smiled at me. "Is that what I think it is?" I reddened with embarrassment and nodded.

"Sorry. As I said before, you are a very beautiful woman. He has a mind of his own when it comes to beautiful women."

She giggled and adjusted her position on my lap so she could see the outline of my cock through my bathing suit. She said, "He? Your penis has its own identity?" I smiled and nodded. She launched her face back down on mine and reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock through my suit.

Maddy pulled back again and whispered in my ear, "Do you think I could see it or him?" She pulled back to see my reaction. She had a huge grin on her face. I glanced over at Alexis who was talking with Dean and Divia. She looked over at us and gave me a thumbs-up.

I said to Maddy, "Let's go inside and find a more private spot. OK?" She grinned from ear to ear and bounced up out of my lap. She nearly dragged me into the house. She looked in every room as we passed. She stopped at the door to the study. I could hear loud moaning and groaning so I looked around the door frame to see a naked Rachel perched on top of Chase riding his cock like a cowgirl. Her big tits bounced up and down with her motion. He had a hold on her hips helping her to push up and then dropping her back down again. Chase saw us but Rachel's eyes were closed and her head was tipped back as her mouth hung open.

Rachel slowed and then stopped bouncing on Chase's cock and he moved his hands to her tits and gently massaged them as he rolled her erect nipples between his index finger and thumb. Maddy's free hand went inside her bikini top to her own tits as she watched. She began rolling her nipple. Rachel was apparently too tired to continue so Chase rolled her to the side and then maneuvered her into a doggy position on her knees and elbows.

Maddy was in a trance as she pulled her other hand from mine and pushed it down in her bikini bottom. Chase moved around behind Rachel and guided his stiff pole into Rachel's pussy. She groaned loudly as Chase's cock disappeared inside her. She was watching between her dangling tits and spread thighs. She pushed a hand down between her thighs and began rubbing her clit with her palm as she laid her fingers along the underside of Chase's cock to finger his balls each time they came within reach.

Maddy looked up at me with the sultriest look on her face. She was breathing very heavy. She looked down and pulled her hand from her tit and reached down in my suit to wrap her fingers around my rock hard cock. She looked back up at me with a shocked look on her face. She said softly, "Jesus Christ. He is so huge." I just smiled.

With her hand still wrapped around my shaft she pulled me into the Study and pushed me down in a huge leather overstuffed chair. She reached around behind her and untied her bikini top and let it fall to the floor.

Chase was fucking Rachel and watching Maddy. Rachel looked over too as she became aware that they had company. She smiled at me as Maddy's bikini top hit the carpet. Rachel looked back at Chase and said, "Come on baby. Give me another load. We're going for the tri-fecta."

My attention was pulled back to Maddy when I saw her bikini bottom drop softly to the floor. She was standing in front of me completely naked. She was gorgeous. The look of lust on her face alone would make a man cum in his pants. She knelt on the floor directly in front of me and pulled down my suit. My cock sprang up and slapped once on my stomach and then stood bouncing up and down.

Maddy came in close and wrapped one hand around my cock. She pulled and pushed to examine every inch of it before she started jacking me off. She moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft and I let out a groan to let her know it felt great. As Maddy shifted her position on her knees and began to lower her face to my groin, Rachel screamed, "OHHH FFFUUCCKKK. OOOOHHHHH GGAAAWWWWDDD. I'MM CCCUUMMINNNNGGG AAGGAAAINN. HURRY BABY, CUM WITH ME." Maddy stopped her advance and turned to watch Rachel and Chase. Chase was furiously pumping his hips into Rachel. He was gasping for air as was she.

We watched as Rachel's hips snapped down and then up again. She was looking forward now at the arm of the couch they were on. Her mouth hung open like she was screaming but not a single sound escaped until her orgasm crested and washed over her. Then she groaned, "OOHHH JEESSUSSS. I NEVER IMAGINED. HOLY FUCK." Her stomach rocketed down and then back up in counteraction to her hips as they were randomly pulsing. The clenching of her pussy must have pulled Chase over the top as he let out a feral growl and slammed his hips forward. The whole scene was extremely hot and Maddy sat back on her feet and watched as she continued jerking me off. I didn't mind one bit.

Chase shoved his cock into Rachel in rhythm with his cum shots as though he was putting more force behind each shot by launching his hips forward. The physics behind it are logical but I knew his hip surges were as involuntary as was Rachel's gyrations. When he had fired his last salvo, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and bent down and kissed her on each ass-cheek. Rachel collapsed forward with her head now on the arm rest of the couch. They were both sucking air.

Maddy looked back at me with the oddest look on her face. She said, "I want to do all of that," as she thrust her thumb toward Rachel and Chase. I smiled down at her. She came up off her feet and pushed her mouth over half of my glans and then stretched her lips wide to push all of my cock-head into her mouth. From there, she was very tentative. She pulled her head back off my cock and said, "Jesus. I have done this before with my dildos but they aren't this big. I'll do the best I can." She smiled and worked my cock back into her mouth. Now Rachel and Chase were watching Maddy give me a blowjob. I heard Rachel say to Chase, "Fuck. Look at the size of that monster." Chase didn't respond. He was stroking his hardening cock back up to full size. Rachel noticed and added her hand to the stroking.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers