Pool Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy was giving me a pretty good blowjob now as she was using her hand to simulate a deep-throat as she sank her mouth about a third of the way down my shaft. She had increased her pace as she got more comfortable with the girth. She was looking directly in my eyes. She didn't have the look of total bliss that Alexis always had when she was blowing my cock, but, as I've said before; there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. She pulled back and off my cock and said, "Don't cum too soon. I want you to fuck me like he fucked Rachel."

I smiled down at her and said, "Don't worry Maddy. There will be plenty of cock for that." She smiled and worked her mouth back over my glans. She was flicking her tongue on the velvety, pebbled surface of my glans and then started her blowjob again. After several minutes, I could feel my imminent orgasm building and my cock surged harder. Maddy eyes went wide with concern. I thrust my hips up into her face to announce that I was about to cum. Rachel and Chase had moved to a chair beside me to get a close look.

Maddy had not decided what she was going to do with my cum. She opted to take the first shot in her mouth. It was more than she counted on and she immediately pulled her mouth off my cock just as the second surge of cum hit her in the nose and across her forehead. She was concentrating on the load in her mouth. She was trying to swallow it but couldn't deal with the sticky, gooey cum.

Maddy had stopped stroking my cock with the first shot. I pushed her hand off and began jerking myself off. I aimed the third and fourth stream across her face and hair. The last few shots I aimed down onto her chest and tits. Her hands went to her face to clear cum from her eyes. She looked like one of those 'Cum Whores' you see on the internet porn sites.

As though she were being pulled by some invisible force, Rachel moved over and began licking cum from Maddy tits and face. Maddy welcomed the help and when the opportunity was there, they both locked onto each other's lips. The kiss was sensual and both girls were moaning into the other's mouth. I looked at Chase and he smiled. His cock was back up as he continued stroking it.

After a couple minutes the Maddy and Rachel action subsided. Maddy looked at my cock, which was bobbing up and down at full size. She grinned broadly and said to Rachel, who was now kneeling beside, her, "Fuck. Look at the size of his cock. It's massive. I don't think I can put that anywhere in me."

Rachel was silent a moment as she gazed at my bouncing cock and said, "Maddy, honey. If you don't try that on, I'm going to. If you get on top, you can control how much cock you want." I aimed my cock at Maddy and then at Rachel, who seemed mesmerized by it. I looked over at Chase, stroking his cock. He was looking toward the door with a big stupid grin on his face. I turned to see what he was looking at.

Dean and Divia and Noah and Jillian were watching the action. Both couples came in and sat on the couch and watched a naked Maddy and a naked Rachel kneeling in front of me as I stroked my cock and Chase stroked his. The tension in the air was palpable and everyone knew something was about to happen.

Suddenly, Maddy came up off her feet and grabbed my free hand and pulled me onto the floor. She maneuvered me to lie on my back and then lifted one leg over my hips and sat down on my thighs. My stiff cock was right in front of her and she forced my hand off and replaced it with both of hers. She started a counter-twisting motion, which felt amazing and I groaned with her attack.

Maddy lifted herself up and over my hips and maneuvered my cock to her labia. She was biting her lower lip when she pushed herself down over my shaft. The feeling of entering her silky pussy was incredible. She pushed down until her pussy passed the ridge of the glans and then stopped. Her head position alternated between looking at the ceiling with her mouth open to watching my cock slowly disappear in her pussy. She was moaning continuously. The pressure and heat was fantastic.

Rachel had inched over closer and was sucking each of Maddy tits. She sucked and licked up any cum she found there. For more than a minute, Maddy began a very slow descent down the length of my cock. She groaned loudly as she exhaled and then sucked in air and began groaning again. About half way down, she said, "Oh my God. He is so fat. It hurts so good. Fuck." The others watched closely as my cock slowly disappeared.

Divia had one hand in her bikini bottom and the other inside Dean's bathing suit. His eyes were closed and his hips were rocking slowly to match Divia's ministrations. Dean opened his eyes and saw that I was looking at him. He smiled and said, "Way to go 'Meat'."

Jillian was in the throes of her own erotic sensations. She had Noah's cock pulled out of his bathing suit and was stroking the full length of his nine inch cock. Chase was now standing in front of a still kneeling Rachel pumping his cock into her face. She was gagging a lot but she stayed with it.

As I waited for Maddy to slide her pussy down to my balls, I watched the heat building between Jillian and Noah and Divia and Dean. Rachel and Chase were way past heat. They were on fire. Then I noticed that Alexis was sitting in the chair that Maddy and I had started in. Her legs were crossed. I worried about what her reaction would be but she seemed fine with what was going on. I smiled up at her and she blew me an air-kiss.

Maddy finally made it to the bottom and now she just sat there. Everyone in the room was willing her to start fucking me but she just sat there. All of the attention in the room went to Rachel and Chase as he had his hands on the sides of her head fucking her face for all he was worth. He was careful not to push in past her gag point which she had marked with her hand wrapped around his cock.

Maddy was watching them too. She moved herself back up my shaft and my attention shifted back to her. I put my hands under her thighs and lifted gently to assist her movement. She was luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy sliding along the contours of my cock. When she got to the ridge line she reversed direction and sat back down hard. She let out a scream that pulled everyone's attention. She started fucking me and I contributed by pivoting my hips.

Chase groaned as his fourth load blasted into Rachel's mouth. She took the first shot but couldn't handle any more and she pulled off his cock as the rest of Chase's cum streamed onto her face and hair and down her chest and tits.

This was all too much for Divia and she stood up and ripped her bathing suit off and knelt down in front of Dean and forceful ripped his bathing suit down and off his feet. She threw his suit across the room and buried her mouth on Dean's rigid cock. They now had the attention of everyone in the room.

Jillian was still stroking Noah's cock inside his bathing suit and she now had the free hand in her own bikini bottom fingering her clit. Both were breathing very heavily. Noah reached over and untied the back of Jillian bikini top at the neck and back. It fell to the floor.

Maddy was fucking at a pretty steady pace now. The look on her face and in her eyes told me that her conscious self was elsewhere. She was grinding on my cock and moaning non-stop. She was too tired to continue the fucking motion, even with my help. She could only pivot her hips forward and backward. She had fallen forward and put her hands on my chest as she ground away, moaning.

I rolled Maddy off me and moved her onto her back. Before I moved up between her splayed knees, I looked over at Alexis. She had pulled the triangle tied around her hips to one side and she had four fingers digging deep into her pussy. She was watching my every move and when she noticed that I was looking at her she smiled and said, "Fuck. This is so hot. I can't stand it." She closed her eyes as her mouth fell open, "AAAHHHHH...AHHHHH..AHHHH." Her hips rocked to announce that she was having an orgasm.

I pulled Maddy's ass up into my lap and pushed my cock down and into her pussy. It was pushing upward toward her pelvic bone. I pushed in deep several times and then started working her 'g-spot' located a few inches in on her upper vaginal wall. I also had a thumb randomly stroking her clitoris. Maddy was going absolutely nuts and everyone was watching her writhe around on the floor. She was in one orgasm after another or it could have been one long one. I didn't let up. She was screaming at a very high pitch and then she would settle back down and then start right back in again starting with a low pitch groan up through the high pitch screams.

By now Jillian had stripped her fantastic body of her suit and had pulled Noah's suit off. She was straddling his hips right there on the couch and driving her pussy down his long hard pole. Noah's hands were on her tits and she had nestled her head in the crook of Noah's neck and shoulder.

Sitting right beside them was Divia sitting on the couch with her knees spread wide. Dean was kneeling on the floor driving his cock up into Divia's pussy. Dean groaned very loudly and it was obvious he was blowing his wad. He didn't even slow down and kept right on plowing his still hard cock into her. Jillian exploded into her own orgasm and it turned out to be multiple orgasms; one right after the other. The sounds of sex were pervasive. In every corner of the room, someone was moaning, groaning or screaming.

Maddy had settled down a little and when I started fucking her again she lifted a hand and said, "Please. No more. I can't take anymore." I pulled my cock out and bent low to kiss her on the mouth. She slid out of my lap in the process. She rolled off to the side and curled up in a fetal position.

I stood up and surveyed the room. Maddy was curled up on the floor. Dean must have cum a couple times and he was still pummeling Divia who was in the throes of another orgasm as I watched. Noah saw me looking and he flashed a thumbs-up at me. I would later discover that he had unloaded twice in Jillian's pussy and once in her mouth. Rachel was diddling herself and continued to have sporadic orgasms. Chase was wasted and he had left the room in search of a beer. Alexis had stripped off her pieces of material completely and sat in the same chair with her legs over the arms slowly drilling one finger into her pussy. Her eyes were shut and her mouth hung open. She had soaked the leather chair between her legs.

I came over and bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her eyes flashed open and she threw her arms around my neck. I stood back up pulling her up with me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her feet behind me. I reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She rocked her hips up into me to drive herself hard onto it.

I walked her across the room and pinned her against the wall between two expensive pieces of art. The last time I was in this room I had noted that one was by Salvadore Dali and the other by Paul Gaugain. No one in the room paid any attention to either of them. They were watching me nail Alexis up on the wall. She was clearly the most beautiful piece of art in the room. She was grunting with each penetration as she clung to my neck desperately trying to push her ass off the wall to drive herself deeper on my cock.

I felt the tell-tale signs of Alexis' orgasm as her vagina clamped down on my cock. As she went over the edge and began to settle back down again, she couldn't hold her legs up any more. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I pulled back and looked at her grinning face. "Seriously," I said. She just nodded. "OK," I smiled.

I backed away from the wall bringing her with me. I grabbed her thighs and walked out of the room with Alexis still impaled on my cock. She squealed with delight as we left the room. I walked through the foyer and I pinned her up against the back-door frame and opened the door. I carried her through the door and closed it behind me.

The other's still at the pool saw us coming and all conversations ceased as we walked through to the steps down into the pool. Chuck had been making out with Julia and Jackson was making out with Sarah. That left Karen and Jenn and wouldn't you know it; they were making out with each other.

I waded down into the water and let Alexis' legs drop. She released my neck and dropped down. She turned her back to me and lay down on the steps and adjusted herself up on her knees on a lower step and her torso laid on a higher step.

With her hips out of the water, I pushed my hips up to her ass and guided my cock to her anus. All the others gathered around the edge of the pool to watch what was going on. Chuck and Jackson's cock had gone to steel pole status when they saw a naked Alexis. Jackson had his cock pulled out the left leg of his bathing suit and was absent mindedly stroking it. Chuck was adjusting his cock in his bathing suit. Karen and Jenn had never seen Alexis naked and they had sat down right in front of her head with their hands in each other's pubic area.

Sarah pulled up a chair right next to Jackson and sat down. Her face was right at Jackson's cock level and she alternated her eyes from Alexis and me to Jackson's hard cock right beside her face. Julia did the same as Sarah in hopes that Chuck would pull his cock out too.

I looked around at the audience and smiled. Alexis felt my cock touch her anus and she pushed back. My glans pushed into her ass and I stopped when the entire glans was inside. I waited for her move to indicate that she was ready for more. It wasn't long before she pushed back. I slowly pushed my cock into her bowels. Both of us were groaning as I sank deeper and deeper.

Alexis pushed an arm under her and her hand began stroking her pussy as her fingers curled up to feel my cock moving into her ass. She lightly touched her clit with the heel of her hand and she rocked forward. I thought she was in pain so I stopped. Her hips rocked right back at me and sank my cock all the way to the bottom.

Alexis moaned and yelled out, "OH MY GOD. YOU'RE COCK IS SO FAT. JESUS. FUCK ME." I did as directed and began rocking my hips back and forth. I had my hands on her hips as I fucked my pole into her bowels. We were both gasping for air and moaning and groaning. The pressure and heat on my cock was incredible.

Chuck had noticed that Jackson was stroking his cock and he also noticed that Sarah couldn't take her eyes off it. He looked over at Julia and noticed that she was also looking over at Jackson jerking himself off. Chuck finally decided, "What the fuck" and he reached up the left leg of his suit and pulled out his cock and started jerking himself off. He looked back at Julia and smiled when he saw that she was now locked in on his cock. She was licking her lips as she fought with her inhibitions. When Sarah wrapped her fingers around Jackson's cock and started jacking him off, Julia followed suit and started jerking off Chuck's cock. I smiled when I saw the last two remaining couples actively engaged in some kind of sexual activity.

Jackson and Chuck didn't last very long with a girl jerking them off. Within seconds of each other they blew their loads on Sarah's and Julia's face and chest. Neither Sarah nor Julia had removed their suits yet. As soon as jizz began shooting out, they both crab-walked back away from Jackson and Chuck. They had horrified looks on their face that prompted me to burst out laughing. Alexis was continuously moaning from my assault on her ass and she raised her head to look back at me to see what I was laughing at. She saw where I was looking and she chuckled too.

Alexis' chuckle was short circuited when she burst into an orgasm. It was without much warning and I could feel the clutching on my cock. She screamed, "OHHH MYYY GGOODDDDD. I'MMM BUTTTTT CUMMMINNNGGG." She was having an anal orgasm and the pressure on my cock ratcheted up until I thought she would crush me. I could only move when she released me between clenches. I felt my own orgasm coming on fast and I could hardly move. The pressure on the outside of my cock from Alexis' orgasm combined with the pressure from the inside of my cock from my own gave me thoughts that my cock would just explode right there. It was not pleasant and I wanted it over fast as I groaned more in pain than anything else

Jackson and Chuck were busy stroking out the final shots of their orgasms. Sarah and Julia were busy licking up cum from each other's chest. They removed their bikini tops to aid the collection of cum. Jackson and Chuck dropped their suits and stood there naked with boners pointing straight out ahead of them. When Sarah and Julia were finished with their cleaning, Jackson helped Sarah up and over to a chair. Chuck did the same with Julia. They helped the girls pulled off their bottoms and burrowed their faces into the girl's pussies.

There was a whole lot of pussy eating going on. Karen and Jenn were in a sixty-nine position inches from Alexis' head. She heard their groans and turned her head to watch. She was groaning too. When her orgasm started to diminish, the anal pressure on my cock relaxed and my final spurts felt more normal.

Karen and Jenn were both in their own orgasms within moments of the final throes of ours and now Chuck and Jackson were fucking Julia and Sarah missionary style. Both girls had their feet locked around the guy's waists and they were pumping away like piston engines. They were all moaning. When Sarah burst into her orgasm, she screamed out, "OHHH FFUUCCKKK. AAAMMMMAAAA ZZZZIINNGGG. GODDDD I'MMMM CCCUUMMMINNNGGG."

Julia looked over at her friend and suddenly yelled, "OOHH MMYYY GGAAAWWDDD. MEEE TTOOO." They were both flailing around side by side. Chuck looked at Jackson and raised a hand for a high-five which Jackson returned.

In minutes it was like someone had turned a switch off. The orgasmic groans had stopped and the breathing had returned to normal. Chuck and Jackson rested on their elbows and were kissing Julia and Sarah who were passionately returning their kisses. I had finally been able to extract my cock from Alexis' ass and I was sitting on a step cradling her in my lap. Jenn and Karen were now sitting in chairs with another glass of punch. It was obvious they were getting blasted. Alexis and I decided to go back in the house to see what was going on in there.

All the same bodies were still there but they had switched partners at some point. Maddy was riding Chase's cock like a cowgirl, sliding forward and back as she mashed her tits in her hands. His arms were behind his head as he casually watched her go. Jill and Rachel were sucking Dean's cock and he blew his load on their faces and tits just as we walked in. The two girls then attacked each other, sucking and licking up cum from the other. Noah was face down in Divia's pussy and she was in the midst of a huge orgasm. Her body was flailing everywhere as she screamed and screamed a high pitch wail.

I turned to Alexis and said, "I haven't seen your mother for a long time. Have you?" She looked at me and shook her head. "Come on, let's find her." I took Alexis' hand and led her up the stairs. As we got half way up the stairs, Jackson and Sarah and then Chuck and Julia came in the back door. I stopped and said to them, "You'll find the rest of the action right in there," and pointed toward the study. We continued up the stairs and down the hall to Emma's bedroom.

She was lying on the top of her bed completely naked stroking her fingers leisurely along her labia. She was propped up on several pillows. She smiled when we pushed the door open and walked in. "I've been waiting and hoping that you two would find me. I couldn't stand to watch all the fucking and sucking downstairs without joining in and I thought that would be inappropriate. So, I figured that when you had finished together, you could do me. I've probably had a dozen or more orgasms as I listened to the screams and moans.