Pool Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Alexis climbed up on the bed and crawled her way to her mother's pussy and gently began tonguing her clitoris before probing her vagina. I walked around the edge of the bed and presented my mostly soft dick to her. She turned her head and inhaled it. As she pushed her hips up into Alexis' face, she bobbed her head up and down on my now rock hard cock as she held it in place with her closest hand. The free hand had gone down on the back of Alexis' head and was guiding her where she wanted the attention.

While Emma sucked my cock, my attention turned to Alexis' ass up in the air as she was folded up on her knees. I had a thought and I pulled my cock from Emma's mouth. She had a confused look on her face until I climbed up on the bed and began urging them into a new position. I moved Emma to the middle of the bed with her head near the bottom. I maneuvered Alexis into a sixty-nine on top of Emma. I moved behind Alexis and pushed up close to her and pushed my cock into Alexis' pussy.

Emma went to work on her daughter's pussy and Alexis returned the favor. Emma was looking straight up at my cock driving into Alexis' pussy. My balls swung forward and back in front of Emma's eyes. After a couple minutes, Emma did what I hoped she would do. She reached up and pulled my cock from Alexis' pussy and sucked it into her mouth and straight down her throat, "MMMMUUUMMPPPHHH". I groaned. "OH FUCK," as I was now fucking Emma's throat, "MMMUUMMPPHH...MMMUUMMPPPHH."

Alexis lowered her head to look between her hanging tits to watch my cock push in and out of her mother's mouth. After a dozen cycles, Alexis began whining that she wanted my cock back and Emma reluctantly released it and went back to tongue fucking her daughter as I pushed my cock back in Alexis' pussy. The combined attack pushed Alexis over the top in a massive orgasm. Emma threw her arms around Alexis' waist and hung on as Alexis gyrated everywhere. She had to stop her manipulations of Emma's pussy as her forehead rested on her pubis until she had collected herself. I kept right on fucking her pussy until Emma repeated the earlier action and pulled my cock out and pushed it into her mouth again.

When Alexis went back to eating her mother's pussy, the combined action drove her over into her own huge orgasm. She was moaning around my cock as it pushed into her throat. We were all gasping for air. Alexis had dropped her tits down on top of Emma's massive tits to try to hold her in place as Emma's body muscles clenched and unclenched over and over again. I was hoping she wouldn't accidently bite my cock. I knew she had way too much experience to do that, but still.

When Emma had recovered from her orgasm and was more or less breathing normally, she said, "OK Baby girl. Let's get him." Alexis pulled forward and Emma pushed my cock from her mouth and rolled up on her knees. Emma pulled me down on the bed on my back. My hard cock was pointing at the ceiling. Alexis set her ass down on my stomach facing my feet. Emma set her ass down on my thighs facing my head. They both pivoted their hips up and pushed their pussies together with my cock sticking up between them. In unison, Alexis and Emma began driving their pussies up and down my cock. They were going nuts because my cock was now sliding along their pussies and in particular, their clits, which were already very sensitive from their recent orgasms.

I tried to see but Alexis blocked my view. She was tilted backward with her hands on my biceps. Emma was tilted backward with her hands on my knees. They pushed with their legs to drive their pussies in a coordinated action up and down my cock. I groaned loudly and announced, "Fuck. Yes. I'm CUMMMINNNGGG."

Thick, white, hot, gooey cum rocketed up my shaft and spewed like a volcano about three feet in the air. As it descended, both Alexis and Emma squealed and closed their eyes. As cum splashed down on their faces and bodies another salvo burst upward again as they squealed again. They kept pistoning their pussies up and down my cock until the final shot of cum drooled out and flowed down my cock. They were absolutely covered with cum. Some had flown over Alexis' head and landed on my face and chest.

I collapsed as my lungs were pleading for oxygen. Alexis and Emma pushed themselves up and pulled themselves together for a very passionate kiss. Then they high-fived and rolled off me onto the bed. I looked down at them as my chest heaved up and down and said, "Holy Fuck. That was incredible. How many times have you done that? Neither of you said a word to each other."

Emma frowned at me and said, "A gentleman never asks those kinds of questions."

She was right, of course. "Sorry," I said.

Emma and Alexis spent the next many minutes sucking and licking up cum from everywhere on their bodies and when they were satisfied that they had cleaned each other; they turned their attention to me. Alexis sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked and licked until there wasn't a trace of cum left. Emma sucked and licked cum from my face and chest. When they were done, they came together again for a very sensual kiss with tongues snaking in and out of their mouths searching for any taste of cum. I sat up and joined them.

Emma got up first and put her clothes back on and left the room to check on things downstairs. Alexis and I cuddled in a spoon position for many more minutes before we went downstairs. We were both curious to see what everyone was doing. On the way down the stairs, Alexis said, "Well, it looks like mom got her way. I knew my friends were cock hungry but I never imagined this." She stopped mid-flight and turned to me, "...and Jenn and Karen are lesbians? I didn't see that coming. They talked about cock as much as anyone for the past year."

When we walked into the study, Emma was sitting in a leather chair across the room watching the continuing action. I looked at Alexis and said, "Well there's your answer about Jenn and Karen."

Jennifer was sitting in Dean's lap driving her pussy hard onto his cock. She was frantic. It was quite a contrast with the three hundred pound guy holding the barely one hundred pound girl by the hips trying to keep up with her pace. Right beside them was Karen kneeling on the big leather couch facing the back with her ass pointing forward with Noah's long pole fucking her hard from behind. Both of them were groaning as loud as Dean and Jenn.

Chuck and Jackson were sitting on the floor jerking themselves off until Rachel and Divia moved over and took over for them. Maddy was sitting in the middle of the couch between the Dean/Jenn duo and the Noah/Karen duo. She had her hand buried her pussy. She was paying no attention to either couple beside her. She was in her own world.

After progressing from handjob to blowjob, Divia and Rachel were now sitting in Chuck and Jackson's laps fucking the hell out of them.

One by one, Karen, then Divia, then Jenn, then Rachel and finally Maddy began screaming and groaning as they each had their own orgasms. The cascade pulled Emma over too as she sat way back in the corner. Dean's cum erupted into skinny Jenn which enhanced her orgasm. She yelled out, "FUCK. YESSSS." Noah's orgasm came as Karen was recovering from her orgasm and another one washed over her as she yelled out, "YESSS. FUUCKKK. ANOTHER ONE. OH MY GGAAWWWDDD."

Chuck and Jackson were sitting side by side against the wall with Rachel 's and Divia's pussies pulsing on their cocks. Jackson looked glassy-eyed at Chuck and said, "Fuck Bro, I'm done," just as his hips surged up into Rachel driving his cock all the way home. Rachel's mouth flew open as her torso collapsed down on to Jackson's chest.

Chuck was only seconds behind Jackson and he announced, "Me too." He slid down off the wall and bucked his hips up into Divia as he poured his jizz into her pulsing pussy. When he was done, he pulled Divia down and wrapped his arms around her back. They were both gasping for air.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been as I watched the orgy before me. Maddy opened her eyes and saw me and she burst off the couch heading directly for me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me around the chair that she and I had started in earlier and pushed me back. She was going down to her knees as my butt hit the seat. She had her hands on my cock and was surging her torso forward when Alexis stopped her dead in her tracks. She leaned down and whispered in Maddy's ear.

Maddy's face contorted into a frown and then her lower lip pouted like an unhappy child. She released my cock from one hand and then reluctantly the other. She fell backward onto her butt and pushed herself back against the front of the couch.

Alexis stepped in front of me to take Maddy's place. She loudly announced, "For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, this hunk of man right here is mine. You've heard me talk about nothing else but some un-named guy for the past several weeks. Hunter is the guy I have been telling you about." From across the room someone said, "Yeah, No Shit Dick Tracey." I was turning red with embarrassment.

My embarrassment got worse when Alexis continued, "Hunter plays for the State University Football team along with Dean over there. The team calls Hunter "Meat". Now, I wonder where he got that nickname from." The room burst out in laughter. In spite of my embarrassment, my cock was bouncing all around and I had to wrap my fingers around it to stop it.

Alexis continued, "Until mid-night, "Meat" is free to have sex with anyone here that he and she desires. As for me, I've seen a few cocks around here that I would like to strap on." This brought a chorus of "Fuck yeahs," from the guys. Alexis bowed and continued, "The girls are all staying here tonight. The guys are free to stay or leave. If you leave, call a cab, please. We've ordered Pizzas to be delivered to give everyone a break from the booze and the sex. They should be here soon. So...until then, let the orgasms continue." Everyone was clapping when Alexis knelt down before me and sank her mouth down on my steel-hard shaft. A loud groan burst from my lungs and my head rocked back on the chair as she went straight down my pole and flicked her tongue on my balls. Loud groans came from every guy in the room as they imagined she was deep-throating them.

Maddy came around beside the chair and pushed one of her tits into my face. I sucked as much of it as I could into my mouth and began tongue flicking her nipple which instantly became erect. Alexis watched and smiled around my cock. She varied her attack on my cock, just as she had been taught by her mother, the expert. It was only minutes before she got her prize. She swallowed my load as she needed to and then opened her mouth to show me the remaining cum. She rolled it out onto her lips and then sucked it back in. She stood up and came around the other side of my chair and pushed a tit up against my face and leaned toward Maddy.

Maddy had an inkling of what Alexis intended and she hesitated while she decided what to do about it. Then she smiled and pushed her lips up to Alexis' lips and accepted the load of cum to the hoots and hollers around the room. Maddy pulled back and showed everyone that she now had the load of cum in her mouth. Instead of sharing it back with Alexis, she swallowed it and stuck out her tongue to show an empty mouth. The hoots erupted again. Alexis pushed her lips against Maddy's and licked a gob of cum that had escaped when she was showing the crowd. Alexis pulled back with her captured cum on her tongue and smiled. Maddy burst out laughing and everyone else followed suit.

It was going to be one hell of a night...

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers