Pool Boy Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. She said, "I guess you won't be going back to college tomorrow after all unless we can both fit under the steering wheel at the same time." I got laughing as my perverted mind conjured the vision of Emma's ass attached to my cock as Alexis is coming down the aisle in her wedding dress and the minister is reading from his book '...and do you Hunter promise to fuck your mother-in-law in the ass anytime she wants?'. 'I do'.

I relaxed back in the swing and pulled Emma back with me. I ran the palms of my hand over her nipples until she put her hands on mine to make me stop. It was ten minutes before we could or maybe before we wanted to separate. She struggled forward and slid off my flaccid cock to stand on the floor. She helped me out too. We all headed for the shower.

Nothing sexual happened as we washed each other. They couldn't resist jerking on my cock and I couldn't resist the softness and firmness of their tits and asses. We toweled each other dry with another round of molesting. We slid between the sheets and I pulled my ladies in close to rest the side of their faces on my chest. They both draped one leg across mine and their hands rested on my soft cock. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day and I was sound asleep in minutes.

One of my favorite things in the world is to be deep in an erotic dream and slowly come out of that dream into the real world to find my cock buried to my balls in someone's throat. This morning, the 'someone's throat' was Alexis'. I knew she would be anxious to get going this morning. When I came fully awake I looked down to see the covers over Alexis' head like a hoody. She was looking at me as she dragged her tongue down the underside of my morning woody. She pulled her tongue back in her mouth and smiled at me. She said, "Rise and Shine," and then she continued her tongue travels down to my balls, flicked around down there for a few moments and then began the trip back up to my glans. She flicked her tongue on the nerve bundle and then around the ridge several times before pushing her lips over the tip by wiggling her lips from side to side, over the glans. She held me there in her mouth as her tongue continued to flick on the nerve bundle. I groaned hard and pushed my head back into the pillow to assist my hips as they pushed up lifting Alexis with them. She had the most delicious smile on her face.

Emma came to beside me and snuggled over to me and then spotted the large bump in the bedclothes at my waist. She looked down and smiled at her daughter giving me a wonderful blowjob. She ran her hand down over my ripped abdominal muscles to my groin. She dragged her fingernails through my pubic hairs and up the exposed portion of my cock. Alexis watched her mother's hand approaching. Emma's fingers ran right up my cock to Alexis' stretched lips and up her nose and then placed her palm on the side of Alexis' face and just held it there for a moment before pulling her hand back to my abs.

Alexis smiled around my glans. Emma said, "If you've got plans for that swing, I don't think he is ever going to be harder than he is right now." Alexis, with my glans still engulfed in her mouth, nodded to Emma. She took a hard suction with her mouth and pulled her lips off with a loud 'Pop'. She giggled. She loved doing that. She released my cock and it flopped forward and slapped on my stomach before bobbing back up a few inches.

Alexis came up on her hands and knees and moved over my leg to the edge of the bed. Emma, never one to miss an opportunity, wrapped her fingers around my cock, hovering only inches from her hand. She slowly stroked it from tip to balls several times before sliding her fingers off to caress my balls. Alexis had seen her mother's move and said, "Keep him hard for me while I figure out how to get my ass in this swing."

Emma pushed herself away from me and stood beside the bed, "Let me help you. It's a bitch to figure out the first time."

Alexis laughed and said, "We can always call that delivery guy back. I'm certain he'd be glad to 'CUM'." She emphasized the word 'cum' to make sure Emma would get the pun.

Emma laughed at that and said, "I'd bet he would." She went right to the hanging mass of straps and slings and separated out the seat sling. She spread it for Alexis to maneuver her naked ass into. She sat in it like a trapeze swing. She hung on to the metal half-moon bar that was attached to the frame to steady herself as her feet were off the floor. Emma separated out another sling and guided Alexis to lean back into it. She took up the slack across her shoulder blades and settled back slightly above horizontal. Emma took a third sling and adjusted it for Alexis' head so she could watch easily.

I got out of bed and walked over to watch the proceedings. Alexis was perched on a swing with her legs together in front as her body angled upward slightly. Her hands were now on the straps hanging from the metal bar. She had a huge smile on her face as she pumped her legs out in front to get herself swinging just like when she was a kid. She folded her legs back under her to increase the momentum and then repeated the action. She was swinging forward and back about five feet and the metal frame creaked slightly. I had been in it so there wasn't any chance of it collapsing.

Alexis was grinning as she pushed and pulled herself even higher in her arch. She was five again and she loved every second of it. Then, as she hit the peak of her arch, the rear feet of the metal frame lifted off the floor about a foot before settling back down to the floor again. Emma grabbed the frame with one hand and the straps with the other to stop Alexis from swinging. Alexis was oblivious to the potential disaster and frowned back at her mother as her arc diminished to a foot or two. Her lower lip pouted, "Oh Mom, you're no fun." She smiled to make sure Emma knew she was just kidding.

My cock had dropped to the point that it would need further stimulation to use it for anything other than pissing and speaking of that, I went to the bathroom to relieve my bladder while I had the chance. When I got back, Alexis' legs were in the leg slings adjusted to keep her legs wide open. Alexis's pussy was leaking, she was so hot. She had the use of her hands and they were both in her sex separating her labia and feathering her clitoris waiting for me.

Emma noticed my flagging cock and she dropped to the carpet in front of me and inhaled my cock. It grew instantly and her eyes went wide and her lips stretched around the thickening shaft. Tears welled in her eyes and she struggled to pull her lips off my cock. She flexed her jaw with her hand and said,"Fuck. I wasn't prepared for that, I guess." She stroked my shaft with her hand until I was as hard as usual.

Alexis was fidgeting in the swing, anxious to get going. She couldn't see what was going on behind her because the sling across the back of her head prevented her from tipping her head back. Emma knew that I was fully ready to fuck Alexis but she couldn't resist another go at my cock. She looked back over her shoulder at Alexis and said, "Just a moment Sweetie, I need to get him back up again for you." She flexed her jaw and stretched her lips back on my glans and stopped to relax for a moment and then started bobbing her head up and down the full length of my shaft. I was groaning hard and when Emma pushed me into her throat and began her patented throat-job I knew I was a goner.

Alexis could hear me groaning and began to protest, "Mom. Come on. I can tell from his groans that you're sucking him off. He'd better be hard when you finish with him or there will be trouble." My groans continued as Emma's throat-job continued. She pulled back once to gasp a breath of air and then went right back down again. My hands were on the sides of her head. I wasn't holding her there. My thumbs were resting on her throat so I could feel my cock moving in and out.

My orgasm crushed me. Every muscle in my body seized and released and then did the same over and over again until I had blown an uncounted number of cumshots into Emma's mouth. She had pulled back to the ridge when she recognized the symptoms. She was swallowing for all she was worth and Alexis heard it all. She was trying to turn her head so she could see but it was no use. Alexis protested again, "Great Mom. I hope you're satisfied because I'm not." She increased the pace of her finger lightly strumming her clitoris.

Emma dealt with my entire load and then kept right on sucking my cock to make sure I stayed hard. I knew it wasn't going to be a problem when Alexis protested but I was luxuriating in Emma's continuing incredible blow-job. I didn't want it to ever stop.

After another minute or so Emma pulled back and smacked her lips. She slurped in the glob of saliva that followed me out. She looked up at me and kissed my glans and I helped her up. Emma led me over to position me between Alexis' thighs. She made a small height adjustment with one of the straps. Alexis looked like she was ready to explode already as she was biting her lower lip, twirling one nipple with one hand and digging into her vagina with the other.

Emma stepped in close to me and stretched up to whisper in my ear. "I adjusted the swing to let you concentrate on her "G-Spot". You know where it is. You've found mine enough times." She momentarily drifted away in reverie as she wished it was her "G-Spot" about to be assaulted."

I inched forward as Emma was whispering to me and pushed my glans to Alexis' pussy signaling her to remove her fingers. She was watching every move from her perch. As I pushed my glans into her she groaned hard. I did too. The pressure was amazing. I whispered back to Emma, "Your next, Mom." She grinned at me and stepped back. Her hands went to her tits and then to her pussy as she moved back into the chair by the door.

The look on Alexis' face was pure lust. She was trying to hump up her ass on the sling to get more cock and I gave her every bit of mine. She screamed when I bottomed out in her and then thrust hard just for emphasis. I had my hands on the straps and started swinging Alexis forward and back. I wasn't moving my body and neither was Alexis so it was strange to look down to see my cock sliding in and out of her. She released her grip on the straps and grabbed her tits. She was mashing them hard and pinching her nipples. Her head was pressed back into the sling and her mouth hung open to form an "O" as if she was screaming but nothing was coming out. She was staring forward at me but really, right through me. One hand flew off her tits to her sex and quickly flicked across her clitoris and then quickly returned to her tit. Her head was flailing from side to side. Her mouth was still open as her teeth were clamped shut. She seethed air into her lungs and then seethed it right back out.

I couldn't change the momentum fast enough with the straps so I held her in place and started firing my hips in a short-stroke, piston-fuck like she loves so much. She launched into a high pitched constant scream that was interrupted by my quick thrusts so her scream became a high pitched staccato sound.

I could feel my cock angling up along the roof of her vagina. The short-strokes were perfect for stimulating her "G-Spot" and when I saw her lunging her hips upward searching for even more pressure in that area, I knew I was close. The look on her face changed to one of desperate need. She was grinding her hips to enhance the pressure on her "Spot". She couldn't care less if I was close to my orgasm. She was consumed by her advancing orgasm that she knew was way more than that. Her facial expression changed again to one of pure pleasure as the pressure in her vagina suddenly increased. Then her facial expression changed again as her muscles contorted. She emitted a guttural groan, "OH FUUCCCCKKKKK." Her face took on a look like I would expect a pregnant woman to have at that last moment before she successfully pushes her baby from her womb.

Alexis humped up her hips and my cock was pushed out followed immediately by a gusher of 'squirt'. Her fingers immediately pushed in and began digging in her pussy. She screamed out, "FUUCCCKKKK. OH MY GAWWWDDD." I got caught with the brunt of it. I was soaked from head to toe. Alexis' legs were flailing in the slings. She screamed again and I turned to look at Emma for help. She was sitting in the chair with her legs over the arms and she was lightly clapping her hands together. She had the biggest grin on her face so I knew there was no reason to be concerned.

Alexis' squirt lasted about twenty second and soaked an area five feet around. The first one dwindled to nothing and then another started. It was nowhere near as powerful and lasted only a few seconds. She continued to spurt short duration geysers for another thirty seconds before her hips settled back in the sling and every muscle collapsed. She didn't move again for several minutes. Emma came over to check on her because I was concerned. She looked up at me and grinned. "She'll be fine. Better than fine."

Even though I had not cummed before Alexis forced me out, I was completely soft now as I fretted over Alexis' condition. I knew she did this every time she squirted, but I couldn't help be concerned about see her lying there, completely immobile. I paced the room until Alexis started to move again. She looked up at me and said, "WHEEEEWWWWW. That was intense. It was incredible." She noticed the look of concern on my face, "Are you okay Baby?" I paused a moment, glanced at Emma and burst out laughing. Emma followed suit and Alexis just laid there in the swing wondering what was so funny.

When we got Alexis out of the swing she high-stepped it through the soaking wet carpet. She started laughing when she realized how far out her squirt had gone. She beamed like she'd just set a new world record. She looped back around and headed for the bathroom. Emma looked at me with a hopeful look on her face. I chuckled. I knew what she was hoping for. She glanced down at my flaccid cock. She knew that could change in a heartbeat. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around the shaft and held it up for her. She had a huge grin on her face as she glanced up at me and then back down to the object of her desire. I nodded toward the swing and she quickly padded through the wet carpet and hoisted herself up on the seat. The slings weren't adjusted for her and the strap that went across Alexis' shoulder blades were on the back of Emma's neck. She didn't care as she adjusted her hips. I slipped the legs slings on and she was splayed wide open.

I was just moving into position between Emma's thighs when Alexis poked her head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and started to mumble something about how she just realized that I hadn't cum. She saw what was going on and she just waved and disappeared back into the bathroom.

Emma hitched up her hips to make sure I was attacking her "G-Spot". My cock was rock hard again as I pushed my glans into her vagina and she groaned long and hard. Her head rocked back on the sling across her neck and her tits rose. She released the straps and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard. I pushed my cock all the way in and started a full penetration fuck. I knew that approach was not optimum for Emma's goal but it sure felt good to me. I took my pleasure and then set about to give Emma what she wanted. She was hoping for a "squirt" too. Regardless of what I was doing or about to do guaranteed a "squirt". They just seemed to happen when they happened. I could raise the probability though with stimulation in the right spot.

I pulled my cock back to the ridge and pushed back in a few inches. I knew I couldn't feel her 'spot' with my cock. It wasn't tactile enough like my fingertips. I did know approximately where it was though and I concentrated the ridge of my glans in that area. Emma knew I was searching for her 'spot' and she wanted to give me a signal that I had found it. She was moving her hips around in a circle searching too. When she found it, air burst from her lungs in a groan, "OH MY GAAAWWDD. THAT'S IT. OH FUCK. YESS. YESS." She started grinding her hips on my cock. We weren't really using the swing for much but I didn't care. It was the last thing on my mind too.

I hoped that she was close because I sure was. Emma had a panicky look on her face like she was losing her orgasm. I didn't have much time so I made an adjustment and Emma screamed and began furiously grinding her hips again. Her facial expression changed to a huge smile that morphed into ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her like a Tsunami. Her clenching pussy pulled my orgasm up and my muscles seized tight for a moment before my first salvo erupted from my cock in a loud groan as muscles released. I spewed my load into her pussy and she was using her pussy to milk every drop.

She was grinning up at me. She was pleased with my reaction as she continued to clench on my shaft. Then her expression changed as her mouth flew open and her eyes went wide. She looked for all the world like she was screaming but her mute button was on and not a single sound came from her. I took a wild guess on what was going on and I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I stood back and looked down. Her pussy was in spasms and suddenly, there it was. A clear liquid started to gush out past her labia. She jammed her finger into pussy as she squirted with tremendous force. Even standing at my full 6'5", I was soaked from head to toe again. Emma started screaming hard and it wasn't silent this time. Alexis burst into the room to see what was going on. She got there just in time to watch the stream of liquid from her mother's pussy cut an arc over six feet in the air and four feet out into the room.

Emma had squirted many times before but never like this. It was like someone turned on a fire-hose. It just kept on coming and then finally started to diminish. Emma's scream dropped in pitch and volume as her squirt finally stopped and then she started back up again and her squirt started again with much less power behind it. Alexis stood there in the bathroom doorway wide-eyed. She said, "Holy shit Mom. That was fucking amazing. I was proud of mine but Jesus Christ that was incredible." Emma wasn't quite ready to revel in her victory. She was still in the throes of her orgasm/squirt. I wondered if it would ever stop.

I stayed were I was. The carpet all around me was like a swamp. Emma finally slumped down into the swing and I could tell that she was in danger of falling through it because we hadn't properly adjusted it for her. I moved quickly to her and lifted her out of the swing and place her gently on the bed. She was like a rag-doll. Her legs and arms hung lifelessly. Now I was concerned for her and it was Alexis saying, "She'll be fine."

I piped in with, "Better than fine?" Alexis grinned and nodded.

Alexis came and sat beside me and said, "Did you get off this time?" I grinned and nodded as I reached for Emma's hand and held it until she started to come around.

Emma looked up at us and said, "Fuck. That was awesome." Alexis and I started laughing. Emma continued, "I think I'll have to have the carpets cleaned before I have the realtor in." Emma was back in full control of herself again and Alexis and I laughed again. We didn't let Emma in on what was so funny.

We showered and dressed and regrouped in the kitchen. Alexis and I begged off breakfast. We had to get going. Emma told us that she would spend the next few days cleaning like a mad-woman and then have the Realtor's in for a walk-through. She was selling the house with the furniture other than a few items that had been passed down through her family and she valued them for more than whatever they may be valued. The rest just reminded her of some tough times in her life.