Pool Boy Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis made a quick tour through her bedroom to see if there was anything there that she wanted to keep. She found a few things that had sentimental value that she hadn't already taken to college with her and I lugged them down to the foyer. Emma had already made plans to rent a U-Haul trailer to pull behind her Mercedes SUV. She asked for Noah's phone number so she could ask him to help her load it and tie everything down.

I gave Emma Noah's phone number and said, "Be gentle with him. He's breakable." She swatted me playfully on the arm. I laughed and hugged her. She hugged me back as hard as she could and held on for a long time. When she pulled back she wiped tears from her eyes and cheeks with her hand. She turned and hugged Alexis and kissed her. She said, "I love you baby-girl. I should be moved in with Dee by next weekend. Then we'll only be ninety minutes apart. I would love to come visit you in your "Palace".

Alexis giggled at Emma's reference to "Palace" and thanked her for a wonderful holiday. She kissed her mother again. She looked around the kitchen for a moment and then stepped into the foyer. I had her stuff in my arms along with our suitcases. She did a three-sixty to look around. It would be her last look at the only home she remembered. Emma came up behind Alexis and put her arms around her. Alexis turned around again to face Emma. Tears were streaming down her face which got Emma going again. Emma probably wouldn't react the same way when she took her last look but she completely understood Alexis' reaction.

They separated and Alexis pushed past me and opened the door to the backyard. She didn't look back. I threw Emma an air-kiss and she did the same back. Emma wiped tears off her cheeks and closed the door behind me as I hurried along behind Alexis. She didn't look back at the house as we drove out of the driveway. She was quiet and I honored her solitude. We were headed for my folk's house to get my van. Neither of us spoke during the twenty minute drive.

At my folk's house, Mom met us at the front door as always with hugs and kisses. She picked up on Alexis' mood and when Alexis went off to the bathroom for one last call before we hit the road, Mom asked me about it. I explained the situation. She was happy for Emma. She liked her a lot. When Alexis came out of the bathroom, Dad was coming in from the garage. I got the keys for the van from my bedroom and made our good-bye kisses and hugs. I thanked Mom for everything and she thanked me for their wonderful visit with Thia. Mom and Dad stood in the front door as Alexis got behind the wheel of the Subaru and I climbed up into the van. We waved vigorously as we drove away.

I tooted the horn as I passed Noah's house and then turned on to the main thoroughfare through town to the highway. Alexis followed. The van was completely empty. Noah had carried all the buckets of chemicals and cleaning equipment to my folk's basement. I had plans to modify the back by mounting a couch behind the two front seats and a bed in the back. I had no idea if my plans were even legal. I turned on the radio and pushed the button to our favorite station. I was sure Alexis was listening to the same station too.

Our drive was uneventful and boring being all alone. Alexis broke the boredom once by driving up alongside me and pulling her shirt up to her neck to expose her braless tits. I was in the slow lane and she pulled right up beside me in the middle lane. I shared my attention between the road and her antics. She was laughing and looking over. She didn't see the car pass her in the fast lane and slow down to parallel her when he saw what she was doing. He tooted his horn and gave Alexis a thumbs-up. Alexis was startled by the horn and she nearly stood on the brakes and fell back in behind me. She stayed there after that.

We stopped for a quick lunch and contemplated a quick something else in the restaurant bathroom but we agreed that we wanted to get home as soon as possible. We bypassed the City on the beltway and we had an hour and change to go. We sang together to the songs on the radio that we knew. I could see her mouth singing away in my side-view mirror. 'She made me smile even like this,' I thought. When I thought she was looking back at me in the mirror, I lifted my hand to my face so she could see it and stuck up my middle finger followed by four fingers and then three. She responded by showing me her middle finger and that's all. I laughed and so did she.

When we got off the highway and headed toward the campus, I forgot where I was going and headed for our old apartment. Alexis tooted her horn as she turned right at an intersection that I drove straight through. I laughed at myself and made the next right. I caught up with her as she was waiting at the cast iron gate. She pushed the button and we drove through. We parked at a couple of closed garage doors and got out and stretched. I hadn't thought to ask Rachel if it was okay to bring back my van. I hoped it would be alright with her.

We collected the suitcases and between us we were able to get all her sentimental things into the apartment in one trip. She placed some of them around the "Palace". The rest found less than honored placement in a closet in a spare bedroom. It was Sunday afternoon. Classes started again in the morning. My favorite NFL Football team was playing and the game was half over. I turned the TV on and dropped myself into the recliner to watch the rest of the game.

Alexis had other ideas and she quickly convinced me that hers were better than mine. She appeared at the doorway to the living room from the hall going to the bedrooms. She leaned against the doorframe in a sultry pose. She was sucking on her index finger like she was giving it a blowjob. She wore the same lacy demi-bra and panties as the bright red ones but this outfit was black. She had my attention and my cock responded accordingly. She pulled her finger from her bright red lips and ran it down her body and into her panties for several moments before she withdrew it and made its way back up to her lips. I had to unzip my pants or risk permanent damage.

When Alexis saw my cock spring out of my pants she grinned broadly around her finger. She sucked hard on her finger as she removed it. She reached back behind her and plucked a towel that she had hung on the door-knob and started her 'cat-walk' across the living room floor. She stabbed the heels of her stilettos into the carpet on each cross-over step. Her hips rocked sensuously. The towel that she'd dragged along behind her ruined the image somewhat but she was coming prepared this time. I shut off the TV and started jacking on my cock.

She offered a hand and I took it and stood up. Alexis stepped past me and bent over at the waist with straight legs to drape the towel across the seat I had been sitting in. I groaned from the view of her ass converging with her thighs and pussy. I had a sudden urge to move in right there and push my raging hard cock into her. She would have welcomed me. I decided to see what she had in mind.

Alexis smoothed out the towel intentionally dragging out the time she was bent forward. She glanced back at me. She had the most lascivious look on her face. Her glance dropped from my face to my cock in my hand. She stood up arching her back so her ass still protruded out behind her. She turned to face me and I did a head to toe scan. My heart was pounding. She seemed as cool as ice except for the arteries in her neck, which were pulsing very rapidly. She had put on makeup and lip-gloss for this and she was stunningly gorgeous. Her hard pink nipples peeked over the top of her bra and stuck out nearly an inch. She was letting me take it all in before she made her next move.

She stepped in close to me and brushed her nipples on my shirt. She undressed me and her breathing rate ramped up the further she got. I had already kicked off my sneakers so when my pants dropped to the floor, I just stepped out of them. I had less clothes on that she did now. She took my hand away from my cock and let it bounce there pointing up at her face. She looked down at it and then back at my face and smiled. I reached my hand out for her but she stepped back to avoid it. I tried again but she pushed it away and shook her head 'no'.

I must have had a confused look on my face. She stepped in and stretched up to my ear and whispered, "I want to make love to you. Okay?" I didn't have to think. I quickly nodded and stood there waiting for directions. Alexis' flat stomach was pressing my turgid cock against mine. In her stilettos she could have slid her pussy right on with no difficulty. She obviously had plans but I could tell they were falling apart fast. I kissed her on the neck and flicked my tongue along the curve of her ear and she exploded in a loud groan. She rocked back away from me. Her eyes were already glassy.

She quickly collected herself and shook her head and wagged her finger at me. I smiled at her. She really didn't have much will-power when it came to sex. I let her do it her way. She guided me around and back into the recliner. She released the lever and let the foot-rest come up and I tipped back. Alexis came around to the side of the chair and used the arm to climb up on top of me. She aligned her body on top of mine with her face above my cock. Her black lace panty clad pussy was in my face and I wasn't waiting anymore. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her pussy down on my mouth. I pulled aside her panties and flicked my tongue on her clitoris and then drilled it into her pussy. She came up on her arms and groaned hard. She was breathing very rapidly around what could only be described as a whimper.

Alexis let herself drop her lips to my cock and she gently kissed it as it bobbed across her face. She had plans to slowly and sensuously make love to me but she was already way past that. She was trying hard to get back on plan as she slowly flicked her tongue around the ridge of my glans and stopped at the nerve bundle below the 'eye'. I had no such plans and I relentlessly ploughed my tongue in and out of her pussy, stopping only to flick the tip on her clitoris. Every time I did that Alexis groaned and stopped what she was doing for a few seconds before resuming her attempts at a sensuous love making session.

After what seemed like hours but was probably a minute, Alexis pushed her lips over my glans and descended to the adjustment point and then pushed my glans into her throat. She didn't stay there long because she had already been gasping for air. She came up halfway and started giving me an unbelievable blow-job. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris again and her head flew off my cock as she pushed her arms out straight lifting her head as she screamed out, "OOOHHHH FFUCCCKKK. YOU'RE GONNA GET ME." I chuckled into her pussy and resumed my attack.

This was all about her orgasm now. She was grinding her sex all around my face. She didn't attempt to go back down on my cock as she moaned continuously. Her plan was completely shot and now it was my plan and I intended to make her plead to make her cum. I stopped driving my tongue into her as she flailed her hips around searching for it. Her arms were still locked at the elbows and she screamed out, "OH PLEASE BABY. PLEASE. GIVE IT TO ME. MAKE ME CUM. OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD." She found my nose and chin and started grinding her clitoris on my chin as she tried to fuck my nose with her pussy.

I pulled my face away from her and she tried to follow it. She screamed again in frustration and then whimpered, "Please Baby. You're killing me. Please make me cum. Pleeeeeeassseeee?" She let her head hang and she actually rested her forehead on the tip of my cock. Her wavy, sun-streaked, blonde hair hung over her face.

She continued grinding her sex on my face and I decided I had teased her enough. She was desperate to cum. I grabbed her hips and stopped her search and drilled my tongue into her pussy and started tongue-fucking her for all I was worth. Alexis began rocking her hips driving my tongue into her as far as she could. With her eyes closed tight, she lifted her head off my cock and screamed at the ceiling. She looked like a wolf howling at the moon as she humped her hips up and down on my face.

In less than a minute she screamed again, "OOOOHHHH MMYYYY GGGAAWWWDDDD. HEERRREE IT COMES." I prayed she wasn't going to squirt but there was nothing I could do now to change anything. When I felt her pussy begin clenching on my tongue, I pulled back and pushed my hand to her sex to guide the spray down onto my chest if she was going to squirt. I used my thumb to strum her clitoris and she humped up away from it. Her clitoris was engorged with blood and was very red, almost purple. It was erect like a tiny penis. She didn't squirt but a lot of vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and I pushed my face in to lap it up. I was careful to stay away from her super-sensitive clitoris. She stayed up on her locked arms as her hips rocked quickly forward and slowly back as if she was pumping her juices out of her. I held her so she wouldn't fall off me. I had lost all hope of getting off in the near future and my cock slowly went soft. It was no matter; Alexis was almost always ready whenever I was.

In her search for my tongue with her sex, she had pushed herself up my face and I couldn't see anything except her clenching and dripping pussy as she rocked back. Her pussy continued to clench in ever more random spasms for another five minutes and she stayed right where she was. When more juice dripped out, I licked it up and Alexis' body trembled every time.

With her hair still covering her face she said, "Oh my God, Baby. You were trying to kill me. I didn't squirt did I?" I shook my head from side to side dragging my facial stubble across her thighs. She giggled from the sensation and lifted her head to shake her hair out of her face. She picked up my flaccid cock and leaned in and kissed the glans. She said, "Hey there little guy. It's your turn now."

She pulled her head back as she tried to pull her hair from between her lips as she prepared to begin my blow-job again. She let out a blood-curdling scream. Before I could move, she scrambled off my body and dropped to the floor on the left side of the chair. I watched in total confusion as she went to the floor. Then I looked where she was looking as she cowered beside the chair.

I was astonished to see Rachel sitting there in another recliner facing the one I was in. Her face was flushed red and her mouth hung open. She was frantically trying to control her breathing. She must have done a good job because we didn't have a clue that she was there. She had one leg draped over an arm of the chair and she had pulled aside her panties as she furiously drilled the fingers of one hand into her pussy. She gave no indication that she knew she was busted. She obviously didn't care because she must have heard Alexis' scream. In the seconds it took for us to recover from our shock, Rachel burst into her own self-induced orgasm. I was sure she was going to let out a scream but it caught in her throat as her hips launched forward on the chair. Her other hand was up under her blouse clutching at her tits. I yelled out, "Jesus Christ Rachel. What the fuck?" Rachel opened her eyes and looked at me. She had a delicious smile on her face as she continued fingering her pussy and tits. Her hips continued to gyrate in the chair.

Alexis ran from the living room. I started to get up but instead just sat back down and covered my junk with my hands. I yelled, "Rachel. You can't keep doing this. Jesus Christ." Her face and neck was flushed with blood coursing through her veins. She was breathing very raggedly and she kept right on doing what she was doing. Alexis flew back into the living room. She was pissed and hadn't even finished pulling her robe on when she got back to my chair. She dropped a pair of shorts in my lap. I stood up and pulled them on and sat back down. Alexis started to go after Rachel but when she saw the condition she was in at that moment she sat down on the arm of my chair and "harrummpphhed" her frustration and waited until Rachel was through the more obvious throes of her orgasm.

As Alexis took over the interrogation of Rachel, I watched her continue diddling her clitoris and I was getting aroused. Alexis was not getting the response from Rachel that she expected, so she stepped toward Rachel and grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand out of her crotch. Rachel smiled and brought her hand to her face and sucked each finger into her mouth one at a time. She licked them clean. I was wondering if Rachel was drunk or something or on some drug. I could clearly see her pussy continue to clench and Rachel moved her hand back down to give her pussy something to grab on to. Alexis grabbed her hand again and held on to it this time. Rachel had a dreamy smile on her face when she looked up at Alexis who had anything but a smile on her face.

Rachel pulled her hand out from under her blouse and dropped her leg off the arm of the chair and straightened herself in the chair. She pulled her skirt back in place and the dreamy smile was replaced by a look of contrition. Alexis burst out, "Rachel. This is the second time you've spied on us. Don't try to say that the first was an accident. What the fuck?" Her hands were on her hips as she stood towering over Rachel.

Rachel looked from Alexis to me and said, "I'm sorry. You're correct. The first time, before you went home for Thanksgiving, I didn't just mistakenly walk in on you. I heard you having sex as soon as I opened the door from the hall from my residence. I should have just closed the door and come back later. I didn't. I quietly walked into the kitchen and watched. I knew it was so wrong but I couldn't tear myself away. I had sensations in my body I haven't had in years. I was on fire. You two are so beautiful together. It was like a dream. When you were done I was afraid you'd hear me leaving so I pretended to just walk in at that moment. It was so wrong. I apologize."

Alexis wasn't having any of it. She sat back on the arm of my chair. Her robe had separated and was exposing a lot of skin. She snapped it together and retied the sash. She said, "Today you didn't even try to make it look like a mistake. You brazenly came in and basically join us uninvited."

Rachel said, "I know and again I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. It was pointless to try and make it look like another mistake. I knew I was busted the first time. I was in the utility room at the end of the hall when you guys came home. I was on my cell phone with a maintenance guy from the University. He wanted me to read a serial number off the 'On Demand Water Heater'. It hadn't been working right for a while and I was trying to get it fixed before you got back. I heard you guys come in and I should have made myself known right away. Then visions of the first time popped into my mind and I hoped that you would do what you did. I crept out of the Utility Room to watch. I had never witnessed what you two were doing in the chair. I was frozen but I had to see what you were doing with your face in his crotch, so I gave up any chance of secrecy and sat down here to watch. It was amazing. I got so horny I couldn't believe it. I hadn't masturbated in thirty years, since before I was married. I couldn't stop myself. By the time you caught me sitting here, I didn't care if the Football team was sitting there watching." Alexis turned back and smiled at me. She'd had the same feeling many times.

The steam had gone out of Alexis' anger but she was trying to keep it going just because she figured she was supposed to be angry, I guess. Rachel had told her story and was now just sitting there leaning slightly forward toward us watching our reaction. Her gaze went from my face to Alexis' face and then dropped lower. I realized that she was looking up the leg of my shorts at my cock. Her stare was making me horny and instead of covering myself up, I let my cock grow and lift the material as it inched down my leg. Alexis thought Rachel was looking down because she was thoroughly embarrassed. Rachel glanced up at my face to see if I knew she was staring at my cock. I smiled at her when she glanced up. She smiled too and I could tell she was aware that I was aware.