Pool Boy Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel seemed to know instinctively and she nodded with my cock still in her mouth. Alexis told her she wasn't going to be able to handle my load but Rachel kept on going. I humped my hips forward and groaned hard as the first long rope of cum blasted into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and Alexis smiled at her and shrugged her shoulders to say, 'I told you'. Rachel was frantically trying to swallow as her eyes watered. The second spurt was too much and she pulled her mouth off and let the cum in her mouth just fall out on her tits. The third shot hit her right between the eyes. Alexis could have helped her out but she opted not to. Rachel pushed her lips to the tip to catch my cum as it ejected from the 'eye'. She was quickly filled again and she pulled back to let the glob of cum and saliva fall on her tits again. She coughed to clear her throat and the last two shots of cum splashed off her face and forehead into her blonde hair where it formed into small white beads clinging to individual hairs. She didn't know if I was done or not so she pushed her lips back onto my glans and waited until she was sure.

She pulled back and grinned up at me. She was a mess. Cum was everywhere. Alexis giggled. She had worn my cum many times before. Rachel smacked her lips and licked all around her mouth as far as she could reach. She said, "I had no idea what to expect. I don't think my husband ejaculated like that. That was a lot of cum and it doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would either." Alexis ran her fingers over Rachel's tits and scooped up what she could get and pushed her fingers into her mouth.

Alexis said, "I love the taste. Incidentally, you taste pretty good too."

Rachel was embarrassed about that and said, "That's the first time I've had lips or tongue in there before." She laughed and said, "My husband's idea of foreplay was 'Brace yourself Rachel.'" She went quiet for a moment before continuing, "I've learned more about sex from a couple of teen-agers in one afternoon that I learned in twenty plus years of marriage. I'm afraid I wasn't much of a resource for Mitch when she was coming into puberty. I'm afraid I gave her a lot of bad information thinking I knew what there was to know.

We showered quickly to wash cum and other juices from our bodies. Rachel was very careful not to get her hair wet and we never thought of the beads of cum again. The water turned cold quickly so the water heater was apparently on the fritz. We dried each other off and dressed in the clothes we had worn on the drive home. Rachel dressed and came out looking as impeccable as she always looked. Rachel hugged Alexis and then me. She was about to leave when she turned in the kitchen and said, "It's your first day back. Come to dinner tonight. Mitch will be thrilled to see you again." We smiled and accepted.

Rachel smiled and turned. Her heels clicked across the marble kitchen floor before Alexis yelled out, "What time?"

The clicking stopped and Rachel yelled back, "Seven." The clicking started again.

Alexis yelled again, "Attire?"

The clicking had transitioned from the marble floor of the kitchen to the tiled floor of the hall. It stopped again and Rachel yelled back, "Casual." The clicking of her heels continued down the hallway to the main part of her house. We listened for the door to shut behind her.