All Comments on 'Popcorn, Extra Butter'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBasealmost 7 years ago
On a Roll

This is a great story ~ about everyday life in the AA world and lots of inter-connecting personalities. Well told. I'm impressed ! The lines; one about using only these two fingers to masturbate ~ and the other about not loosing your head over a piece of tail ~ are forever burned into my memory. Thank You !

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
top drawer

I read and enjoyed every word and every turn of phrase. Please don't get an editor. If I suggested that you do so in the past, just ignore me. Probably best if you do that anyway.

TakeALittleTimeTakeALittleTimealmost 7 years ago
Different from the usual but compelling

Not so much jumping around. The only critiques on the story is that it my (second hand) understanding that AA wants one year of sobriety and that it's a huge risk for a military officer to take up with a married woman, as that's a breach of the honor code.

Other than that, not much dead wait. You're also doing better with only one or two characters having the cajun diction.

It's not stupid shit, you don't suck and I always have a splendid day after reading your stories.

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 7 years ago
LOL

"How much butter you use is up to you." One thing I love about your work is that, no matter how dark the story line may be, you always let a little humor shine through. Don't ever change!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed it!

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 7 years ago
Hailee & Grace

I am really happy that Hailee & Grace finally got their shit together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I really love this one, you're a very talented writer.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Great use of the Program

Loved the use of AA in your story. I hadn't heard the joke about the 2nd date for a long time, but it's a classic. Some believable characters in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only thing worse than a drunk

Is a sanctimonious judgmental sober drunk. They judge everyone, thinking themselves somehow better than everyone, just for being dragged kicking and screaming into sobriety. "Have tattoos or piercings, you're wicked. You smoke, you're a terrible person. Don't quote the Bible ad nauseum, why you are evil incarnate. And God help you if you can drink 2 or 3 beers on the weekends without being an obnoxious addict. I'm better than you because I was forced to quit what everyone else can enjoy responsibly."

Yeah, I've had a few of those assholes in my life. Some alcoholics are easier to get along with when they are drunk. I'll take a few punches over a sanctimonious sermon any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Old trailer park trash Jenny and the man slut Caeter!! So Jamie didn't have a sofa for the skank Jenny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.