Possessing Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's late," he finally growled at her, "You made me wait far too long for your call."

"I am very sorry, Sire," Bella said contritely, knowing very well she could not have contacted him any earlier than she had.

"You will be," he said with a smirk. "Stand," he commanded. Bella stood, and he ran a hand up her leg to feel her cunt. "I had a rule about these," his voice dropped lower and his fingers curled around the flimsy fabric ripping them forcefully from her body making her stumble toward him. He grasped her between his hands, lifting her and hanging her over the back of the leather chair; she found she had to brace her hands on the cushions as the high back left her dangling precariously. She heard rather than saw the belt whistle through his belt loops as he took it off, and she tensed waiting the first blow.

Bella felt his hand rather than the belt against her ass as he caressed the rounded cheeks and lifted the skirt she still wore high. The soft tender touches confused her, it wasn't what she had expected from him after last night and this morning. She had expected to be treated as a sex toy and used hard not caressed and treated with care.

"You were late, and you wore underwear, you realise that I cannot let such a purposeful breaking of the rules go unpunished," Sire crooned in a soft voice as his hand moved gently over her skin. Seeing her relax under his gentle touch, he raised the belt he had doubled in his other hand and brought it down against her ass twice moving in a figure eight pattern and marking each cheek of the perfectly rounded ass. Satisfied with her squeals he struck out at her again before demanding, "You remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Sire," She whimpered, "Fruitloops, Sire."

"And do you wish to use it?" his arm swung in a figure eight arc again colouring her ass further.

"No, Sire," Bella cried out.

Dropping the belt he picked her up and moved her to stand before the chair as he sat and proceeded to cuff and collar her. His hand drifted up her leg and played wither cunt as he cuffed her ankles. "Fucking hot little pain slut," he groaned as his fingers pushed into her and pumped in and out of the dripping wetness, making her pant in her need. "You love it don't you, nasty girl, panting like a little bitch in heat," he withdrew his fingers and forced them into her mouth deeply making her gag as he watched her tear streaked face colour softly.

"Strip," he commanded pulling his fingers from her mouth. He marvelled once again at the perfectly formed petite young girl, her breasts high and perky but still rounded despite the small size, her hips angular but he imagined with a little bit of weight, they would curve beautifully to the heart shaped ass that that bore the marks of her punishment. He felt his cock harden in appreciation. He noted the small fine-lined tattoo that marked her as having been owned by one who had wanted to keep her forever as his property, but ignored it for now, knowing it's value to the girl who bore it.

Sire pulled Bella forward and wrapped his lips around one nipple feeling the hard bud roll under his tongue before biting it and pulling back stretching the flesh of her breast. Bella gasped and bit at her lip, stifling a cry as he let it go only to feel an alligator clamp bite into her nipple but as his mouth worked on the second nipple she whimpered as his teeth bit unto the flesh stretching it from her body. She cried out and trembled as the second clamp was attached.

"Cry-baby," he teased, "We haven't even got to the fun part yet," he chuckled holding up a third clamp on a long chain attached to the one on her breasts. Bella sucked her lip between her teeth and blinked tears from her glassy eyes feeling his free hand begin to fondle her cunt, his fingers quickly finding and rolling her clit. She was a panting mess when after what seemed an age she felt the tell-tale signs of impending orgasm, she felt the clamp on the tiny nub that was the whole centre of her being at that point in time. She cried out, her body shaking in need and pain. The white hot light of exquisite pain burned into her brain, and his hands picked her up as her legs started to refuse to take her weight.

Forcing her to straddle the arms of the chair he sat in he leaned her back guiding her to lie almost upside down along the length of his outstretched legs. Forcing three fingers one at a time into her tight little hole, he fucked her with them, stretching her wide and listening to her hysterical sobs of pleasure and pain. "Cum you nasty little fuck," he roared at her and she arched up howling out the orgasm that wracked her body making her jerk and spasm as she floated into a high she hadn't felt for such a long time.

Barely aware of anything but the rivers of electric butterflies that fluttered up and down her body melting her thought processes, she found as she came slowly back to reality that she now lay over his legs on her stomach, and she had his lubed fingers in her tight asshole stretching it wide with a scissor action.

Panting heavily her eyes fluttered, and she moaned and whimpered at his continued use of her body after such a mind blowing orgasm. Seeing her begin to come around Sire lifted her to a sitting position poised above his now rock hard cock, her legs still straddling the arms of the chair keeping her suspended in place. He wrapped one arm around her waist and forced her to lower her now stretched ass down onto his cock as he held it pointed to the hole he had prepared. Groaning loudly as the head entered the portal, and the tiny hole gripped him tightly he reveled in the feeling of her and the sounds of her submission to his dark desires.

Placing both hands on her hips, he forced her heavily down onto his cock, burying himself within her and growling deeply at the pleasure of it. Digging his fingers into her hips, he began to move her up and down his cock, growling into her ear and playing with the chain still connecting her nipples to her clit. Feeling his own orgasm approaching far too quickly he forced her down onto his cock hard making her cry out once again and pulling her back against his body. Reaching around her, he carefully undid the clamp on her clit feeling her shake and scream in pain. Her body arched hard pressing it harder down onto his cock.

Sire began spanking her cunt without much force but enough to keep the pain she felt flowing into her little body as the muscles worked around his cock. "Cum, show me what a pain whore you really are," he groaned into her ear and continued to slap wetly at her cunt. The clamps on her nipple bounced with each slap and her movement on his cock and Bella howled into the large space, her brain bending to his will with the pain and pleasure he gave her.

It was more than Sire could handle, and he picked her up easily and pushed her to the floor at his feet as she shook in her orgasm. Taking a handful of her hair her fed her his cock and began to fuck her face, her mouth wide and gasping for air, her eyes all but rolling in her head as tears rolling down her cheeks. He pulled the clamps from her nipples drowning her screams with his cock as her orgasm continued to shake her, and he came spraying his heavy load over her tongue and face.

Letting go of her hair, he let her finally fall to the floor and gazed down at the small girl. He had pushed her hard wanting her to safe-word. In truth, he couldn't believe that she hadn't, but Dorothea had warned him that she would take whatever was given, trusting the dominant to know her limits, even if he was unknown to her. Her innocence and naivety within the lifestyle was something Mel had treasured, and he had built up her endurance for the pain he inflicted on her and made her crave it. As she was now though, she was dangerous, she needed to realise her own limits of endurance.

It concerned him greatly that she had no sense of self preservation, watching her small body still mildly twitching even in her partially comatose state; he realised what the priority must be and why he had been chosen as her first trainer upon her return to their lifestyle. Picking her up he took her to his large bed and collecting a basin and wash cloth cleaned her carefully and gently. Slipping into bed with her, he held her close and remembered what Dorothea had told him about Mel's death. He had died protecting her, and she had been trapped under his body, coated with his blood until the driver of the car they had been able to pull her free, then the man had driven even as he was dying from his own wounds to get her to safety.

She needed training in so many ways, but most of all she needed healing. Holding her in his arms, he stared at the ceiling trying to work out how he would teach her that self-preservation was far more desirable than obedience and blind trust in a dominant.