All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 05'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Interesting

This was interesting. I am mor in love with Stephen, but I'm not sure what I think about Hunter. Also, I wish that Bella would be able to be on her own some. Roll on new chapters. I can wait until next month, though, now that I've had two chapters in a row to tide me over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Several spelling errors.. needs fixing and a new editor

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
editor

Well if you know of a good editor by all means get them to contact me :)

Seems they are few and far between as are beta readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really, really cannot wait until Stephen and Bella get, together! Yum, just imagining it... !! Funny feeling that he will up her Master. Loving this new story, like seeing different aspects involved. Keep up the great writing.

mystic5mystic5about 10 years ago

Thank you for adding another wonderful chapter to Possessing Bella! I'm a fan of Sir Stephan... I hope at some point he gets to have some hardcore time with Bella.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 10 years ago

Seems more like they are just going to pass her around than actually teach her anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Begging that Sir Stephen will have his time with Bella, as her master. He seems alot like Mel but in his own way which I respect. Feeling hot and needy here when I think of Stephen and Bella. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

I absolutely live the way Bella's character is evolving!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More chapters

When are the next chapters cuming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this direction!

I love the direction your stories are taking!! Absolutely yummy! And I disagree with the previous comment- no one is passing Bella around. She's learning SO much, as are they! I agree with the hopes that Sir Stephen will get a turn with her, or perhaps they will end up together. He's so protective of Bella, just like Mel was.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Pet Masters

I gave this chapter my first 5 stars. I rather like the idea of a sub being a pet. I was horrified to see Tuan. He struck me as one who would relish damaging a sub. Hunter is experienced and seems that he would care for a sub while not necessarily being gentle. I hope after all the training Bella and Stephen will get together. In a former chapter a biker followed the car. Extra security or a danger?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES