Possessing Bella Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers

"Yes, Master," she heard the whine in her voice as her need filled her, and her hips rocked to his hand movements.

"You would be a happy little bitch if soft leather encased this throat rather than faux fur and fake diamonds," his free hand reached up to encircle her throat and he smiled widely as her cunt clenched around his fingers at the feeling of his hand there. He did not need an answer to come from her lips to know it. He tightened his grip slightly and felt her thighs tremble, "Mm what a hot little bitch you are; I imagine I would like to have you at my feet licking my boots and craving my belt for a few weeks."

Bella was beside herself at the thoughts of being in that place Mel had so often put her. She remembered the earth shattering highs he had given her and her body reacted to that in addition to what Hunter was doing to her, multiplying her heat and need. Unable to help herself she begged, "Please may I cum, Master."

"Already, little bitch," asked amused by her begging and the whine his words elicited. His hand wrapped around her throat and he pulled her face down to his own and kissed her panting mouth, deeply exploring her small pink tongue with his own meatier version. Forcing a third finger into her as she humped his hand she growled into her mouth, "Cum for me then."

He saw her eyes roll as she jerked away from his kiss and squealed her body stiffening and trembling, his hand becoming coated in the proof of the slut's heat. He held her in that position until her body weakened, and she barely stood on her legs. Pulling his fingers from her and allowing her to kneel at his feet as she recovered, he placed his fingers to her lips. He watched intently, mesmerised as the small pink tongue snaked out of her mouth to lap at them before sucking each fat finger deeply, cleaning it of any residue.

Hunter watched her eyes, glazed with heat and need as she continued long after they were clean. He pulled one of her hands up and placed it over his hard cock. She caressed the leather that encased it, and purred softly. He smiled and petted her head letting her lean it down on his thigh.

"This is what awaits you when you come to me next weekend," he said it as if the decision had been made. "I will make arrangements with Stephen. You need not pack I will have everything you require for your training," he said while still petting her head. "I will speak to Tuan and Samuel and tell them I have decided to take on this task of training you, do you agree?"

"I would not have chosen to go with Tuan, but I have not had the opportunity to know Samuel," she looked up at him. "How can I agree, to such an unknown, but I believe that you understand what it is that I desire from my training, Master Hunter."

"Then we shall find him and afford him the same opportunity that I had to speak with you," Hunter said confidently. Standing her on her feet, he cleaned her gently and inspected her body paint seeing no damage done. Then he walked her back through the house to the den before opening the French doors and whistling.

Tali came bounding in and Hunter smiled, "Good girl," he patted her head. "Now go get Sam for me and let Stephen know that Bella remains unharmed." Tali looked over at Bella, who smiled and then bounded off again.

Samuel appeared smiling and looked between Bella and Hunter, "What's up?" he asked.

"Bella would like to afford you the opportunity to speak with her as I have just done, before she commits to a Master," Hunter said clapping him on the shoulder.

"As much as I would love that Bella, I feel it only fair to tell you that I can't offer my services after all," he said sadly, "I have just found out that the dressage event at the pony club has lost a judge, and they have asked me to stand in. It will take a good deal of my time I afraid, but I am sure you will be well taken care of." He nodded at Hunter.

"Congratulations, Master Samuel," Bella said sincerely. She wondered if this is what Tali had meant when she had said the others would withdraw if Hunter decided to take on her training. While considering that thought, Stephen also appeared having been informed by Tali that Bella had been returned to the den.

"Perhaps you could take Bella and get her a drink," Hunter said handing the leash to Samuel, "I want to have a word with Stephen."

Bella looked surprised but went with the stocky man to the bar. Once again a saucer was placed in front of her and a half glass of champagne poured into it for her to lap at. "I am sorry, Bella, I would have very much liked to get to know you better," Samuel said as he stroked the soft fur that ran down her back while she drank. "I am sure we will meet again though, perhaps at Jack's ranch, I do enjoy the pony girls as much as the pets," he winked at her. "And I have trained both in my time."

Turning her head to look up at him as he bent to talk to her she realised his boyish smile and tanned skin belied his age as she took in the deep crow's feet that appeared around his eyes when he smiled. She purred and rubbed his leg realising that she would see him once again, she was sure he would make it just as he said. She felt better knowing that after he seemed to withdraw when Hunter had declared his interest.

They stayed about another hour at the party before making their farewells. Tali had hugged her tightly and whispered that she would see her tomorrow and Hunter walked with them out to the car. He bent and kissed her deeply before turning to Stephen with a smirk, "I must say I am truly looking forward to our time together."

"Who wouldn't be?" Stephen replied tersely and seeing Hunter help Tali into the car walked to his own side getting in and revving the engine. As soon as the door was closed by Hunter, Stephen drove out of the driveway, once again silently counting backwards from ten.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers