All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 17'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks!!!

Great chapter. It's good to hear from Bella once again.

nancydrew93nancydrew93almost 9 years ago
Eager to know what will happen next!

I loved gaining further insight into Bella's thoughts this chapter. Especially in regards to her feelings toward each of her masters and how they compare to Mel. Its nice to see the story progressing as it has.

I'm curious to see what plans Bitang and Jayce have for Bella as well, though knowing they are more unsavory characters, I expect it won't bode well for our protagonist.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

LilKitLilKitalmost 9 years ago

Thank you for this chapter, I've been checking daily of late for my Bella fix! As usual wonderful, thoughtful and imaginative. Keep up the good work!

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXalmost 9 years ago
said it before

I wish I were bella. Thanks ellie for another wonderful chapter. More soon is all I can hope for. You are the best. m

marlam5marlam5almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for this wonderful episode in the life of Bella.

Can’t wait to read the next instalment.

You’re a very talented writer.

Thanks for sharing this talent with us.

irene1973irene1973almost 9 years ago

Wonderful! Nice to see how she is comparing the Masters with what she wants to achieve as well. I am going to be on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG MORE PLEASE

Please hurry with the next chapters

I was so pulled into the stories, I read everyone of them over the weekend.

Thank you for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just awesome

Just sending a big thanks Ellie. Love the series and thank you for sharing it with us :)

MC47MC47almost 9 years ago
Waiting patiently

i wish i was Bella, in so many ways

i miss my time as a precious pet and submissive

i have read all 37 chapters (all 3 series) twice now, while waiting on pins and needles for the next chapters...hope they come soon, please and thank you

thank you for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful again, one concern though...

You've done a superb job again! I am loving this adventure Bella is on and hope she finds her way to the right Master ( I personally am still rooting for Stephan). I cannot wait to read more. While I understand the end is in sight for young Bella's story, I hope the last chapters are not too hurried simply for the sake of finishing the series. You Truly Are Talented.

**patiently waiting for more**

irene1973irene1973almost 9 years ago
Patiently waiting with everyone else

I do hope to see this story finish out. I am too invested to let it go without a conclusion. I believe that you will deliver the best chapters yet. (no pressure) Please do not rush them just to finish. It would be an injustice to Bella and your wonderful ability as a writer. Thank you for creating a story that had me immersed from the very beginning..

MC47MC47almost 9 years ago
Need more...

so invested in the stories of 'Bella'...(no pressure) but can't wait for the next chapters, not wanting the story to end. I've re-read the stories so many times now...the fantasy, hopes...right now if you put all the qualities into one man - WOW!!!! Bella is going to have a hard time, from what I've read right now, picking a new Master, my heart will break for Stephen who seem so in love with her, if it isn't him....looking forward to more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter

Love this story ellie. Trying to wait patiently like the rest. When will we be seeing the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish these😊

Love the stories - just posting like everyone else to lend encouragement to the creative thinking :)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 8 years agoAuthor
struggling but will finish

Apologies again I am working on it slowly, life has not been kind of late. The next chapter is coming :)

Shimmy19Shimmy19over 8 years ago
Love it

Thank you so much . It is awesome and I love you have put places that I know in it ! I look forward to the next chapters :)

PerimedesPerimedesover 8 years ago
Wow! What a ride so far!

Now that I have read all there is to this point, I must say that the story line is superb. The writing and editing has improved greatly. You are very talented and knowledgeable. You must be very experienced or very well read, or both! I look forward to the completion of this epic tale. But, as others have stated, please continue with the same quality and do not rush to the end. I eagerly, but patiently, await the continuation of Bella's story. Keep up the great work!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Out of my words

After having read your beautiful story up to this episode and having provided so many comments, I find myself completely out of words to praise you. It is simply fantastic, I know that you have used a lot more words than I have and hope that you will continue to do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES