Possessing Bella Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird," Bella admitted as she noted the way the scooped top edge of the back of the boot allowed for the bend in her knee while the high front stood up covering her moving kneecap. Finding her centre of balance, she moved with care as Dusty once again went to the bed and the pile of equipment that lay there. Bella watched as she picked up a large jumbled tangle of leather straps and once again turned towards her.

Working with the expertise of having worn such a piece of tack for many years, Dusty was serious and silent as she shook it out. Holding the top piece, she wrapped a stiff leather collar around Bella's neck, buckling it tightly at the back. A tangle of studded leather and silver rings hung from the collar jangling as Bella tilted and swivelled her head to adjust the stiff collar. While not quite as wide as a posture collar, it had the similar effect of making her hold her head high.

Bella felt rather than saw that the straps formed triangles that fitted neatly around her breasts, like the outline of a bra without the material to cover the soft globes of flesh. She helped by holding the straps in place while Dusty settled the harness into place and tightened them. A shiver of excitement travelled up her spine as her senses revelled in the feel and smell of the soft, beautifully cared for leather. Unable to bow her neck enough to see it clearly she asked, "Is there a mirror so I can see properly?"

"Yes, you will need it when you ready yourself, though we will help you in the beginning. There is one in the bathroom and one in the wardrobe, but there are two in here, if you know where to look." She walked to the tall dresser and slid back a panel of the wall behind it. It rolled noiselessly into the beam dividing it from the panel beside it to reveal a floor to ceiling mirror hidden skilfully along the wall facing the bed. Bella saw that three straps fell from the collar. One down the center of her body to the waist cincher separated into two by a silver ring. The other two were shorter ending in silver rings at the apex of the triangles that surrounded her breasts. Below her breasts was a wider strap that had been shaped to support the soft flesh before hugging her ribs and being buckled in the back.

As she gazed at her reflection, Dusty continued working with the tack at the back. The brown of the leather matched the tones of her hair, and the effect of her appearance caused her building arousal to heat even further.

"You have good posture but you must stay conscious of keeping your shoulders back at all times, or Master Samuel will insist on an arm binder as part of your tack," Dusty shivered and flicked her ponytail as if this was something that was to be avoided. "You will wear these instead for now," She began fastening cuffs the width of the leather straps around her wrists and just above her elbows. Finally, a plaited leather thong was placed across her forehead and attached to her ponytail, the long ends trailing down her back. "We don't usually wear full head gear or proper tails unless we are training or in a show, so you won't have to wear that until Master Samuel gives it to you. We have a little time for you to practice walking. I'm afraid your legs will be punished this week."

"I wish I had visited the gym, but it's not something I have thought about since being back. I am fairly flexible after all the dance training I had with Nyx though, so that should help a little," Bella smiled, hoping it wouldn't be as bad as Dusty's tone hinted at.

*****

The walk back to where the men waited for them seemed much shorter than Bella remembered it being, having forgotten about the tour. The ranch was huge, but its straight lines and corridors all seemingly ended at the central hub of the mansion which would make it easier for her navigate, she reasoned. Her mind chanted Dusty's advice, shoulders back, hands always below the waist, head held high. The boots were heavy with the large hoof like shape dragging at her foot making it almost impossible not to stumble if she didn't pull her knees up high with each step.

The heels made it easier to balance, but she found most of her weight was transferred to the balls of her feet and toes. Even the short amount of time she had been wearing them, Bella could feel the beginnings of the ache in that part of her foot that was not used to such a position. She realised that the walking would come more easily than having to stand still and balance once the heel supports were gone. She marvelled at the graceful way Dusty had walked in the boots all morning with no sign of fatigue, and she fell into the slow, deliberate rhythm of the other woman's walk. The men having heard their steps on the slate floors were facing the entrance to the living area as they arrived.

"You've done well Dusty, she certainly looks like a proper filly now," Jack gave the taller woman a broad smile before turning back to his inspection of Bella. "Come closer, little one. I have a gift for you." He beckoned her in his deep soft voice as if talking to a timid horse. Bella moved slowly towards him, her clopping steps ringing in her ears as she tried to measure her pace and not stumble.

"You were right. I think those training heels will come off in no time," Samuel murmured to Jack as Bella neared where they sat on tall stools at the kitchen bench. "Good posture, clean lines, yes, I think she will do very well here."

"Such a pretty little filly," Jack said in a soothing tone, stroking his large fingers over her cheek and down over the leather collar and harness to her chest. His fingers played with her nipple gently as he continued, "Your voice will be restricted here at the ranch but during this lunch you may speak freely and answer our questions directly. Do you understand, little one?"

"Yes, Master Jack," she said breathlessly, her arousal simmering just below her calm exterior.

"Good girl," his smile filled Bella with pleasure. Taking a flat box from the counter, he opened it for her to see. "You know what these are I assume," he asked and not leaving her time to answer went on. "Typically we would expect a new filly to be pierced but as your time here is so short we have made some allowances for you."

There were several nipple chains in the box with the adjustable loops at their ends much like the ones Mel had made part of her daily attire. She watched as he picked up a shorter chain with the loops suspended between two silver bells. She caught her lip between her teeth as he gently teased her nipple and attached the loop, tightening it and finally letting the twin bells fall to tinkle against each other. Repeating the process with the other nipple, Bella's breathing deepened and ripples of pleasure continued to run through her as he sat back and inspected his handiwork, nodding in approval.

"The smaller, dainty bells do suit her," Jack remarked to Samuel.

"And they don't weigh down the delicate bud. It will be best for her category class if we keep them high and seeking attention the way they do." Samuel's eyes held as much pleasure as his words Bella noted, and she felt happy that she had been the cause of it.

Dusty and Bella took stools at the kitchen counter with the Masters and, watching carefully, Bella tried to follow Dusty's lead in everything. Perching on the edge of the stool and mindful of how high she brought her hands Bella watched and followed as Dusty bent her head low to take a forkful of food from her plate. The questions posed directly toward her had been about her previous training with the other Masters, the exploration of her limits and kinks and what she thought her time at the ranch would entail. About halfway through the lunch Samuel had stood and, moving behind Bella, attached a chain between the cuffs that sat just above her elbows. "You look like you have wings," he said by way of explanation.

His tone had left her in no doubt that this was an undesirable quality in a pony girl. It had been difficult to get accustomed to but she had managed to finish the Waldorf salad that had been her lunch with the movement of her arms restrained in this way. Jyace appeared in the living area and walked over greeting everyone and looking Bella over critically before placing a leather lead on the counter.

"There is no time like the present, as they say," Samuel nodded to Jack. "We will begin her training this afternoon, she has much to accomplish in the next few days if she is to join the show as promised."

"I will come and check on you from time to time, Bella," Jack smiled and once again reached out to stroke her cheek. "I very much hope you enjoy your time here, I know Dusty and I will love having you close by."

"I am sure I will," Bella said, smiling enthusiastically. She was then led away on the lead Jyace had brought in, the two men walking before her as she clopped uneasily behind them, trying to keep pace without stumbling. She was so concentrated on her footfalls that she was unable to make out the murmuring of the two men, but she had the impression that Jyace had been disappointed in what was said. They entered her apartment, and she was taken to the tack room where the lead was attached to a brass ring on a post near the centre of the room.

"From here on out you will not speak unless given permission, you may use head gestures and stamp your feet, once for yes and twice for no, do you understand?" Samuel spoke with the authority of one who expects to be obeyed. Bella nodded and stamped a foot.

"Jyace is my intern and as such will be part of your training. He will look after your tack, assist in some aspects of the training including cleaning and rubbing you down after a workout. He is not however your Master nor should he be viewed as such," Bella tilted her head trying to work out where the boundaries lay. "His role, as with any pony he cares for that belongs to another, is to care for your health and well-being, but restrain himself from any intimacy without prior approval from the pony's owner. This is a hard limit I must insist upon from both of you." Bella nodded and stamped her foot.

"I would still like to view the bonding of the filly to you as her Master, but I agree to your limitations on the care I give this one. She shall be like every other pony that belongs to another man," Jyace said without even looking at her.

"The bonding of a filly to her Master is a personal time and I do not wish to share the moment of my bonding to this little one. She is already very precious to me in ways you would not understand," Samuel smiled gently at Bella as he spoke, his eyes showing his sincerity. "You may join us tomorrow for her first proper training session in the yards," he said in dismissal.

"I have dawn training with Bitang's new filly. I will catch up with you and this one at breakfast, maybe by then she will have a competition name," Jyace chuckled and turned to leave. Bella tilted her head watching him leave. She hadn't realised she would need a competition name, but it made sense when she thought about it.

Following Jyace to the door, Samuel closed and locked it. Bella saw rather than heard him securing the doors in the living area before he returned to the tack room where she stood feeling the thrill of anticipation fill her. He went to the bi-fold doors that let in the afternoon light from outside and pulled the curtains. The lack of natural light plunged the room into a dimness that seemed almost black after the bright light of the afternoon sun. Several small lamps emitting a golden glow flared to life, and she saw Samuel once again move around the room as he spoke softly to her.

"I remember the first time I saw you. It was at the club on the night of your collaring to Mel. You looked so small and fragile as you stood in that cage. It was only when I got closer that I could see the strength and passion that radiated from you and your Master. The bruises and fading lines on your otherwise flawless skin also told me that he had not held back in his use of you. Yet you had still consented to belong wholly to him," he said the last as if both pleased and impressed.

Taking the lead from her collar, he moved her to stand before what appeared to be a fence like structure with a heavy wooden beam held between two stout posts. He guided her head down, and she shuffled her feet back until she bent almost at right angles, and he secured her collar to the beam with a D-ring. He stroked her ponytail, and he murmured his praise running his hand down her back to put a little pressure in the middle, making it bow and her ass rise higher.

"You looked so desirable in that cage. I imagined that Mel would keep you in one often. I had thought to do the same when you came to the Pet Masters Guild," she could hear the disappointment in his voice as his hand caressed the bare cheeks of her ass. "I wish I could find a good reason to punish you for enticing Hunter to take on your pet training," his hand slapped her ass without force. "I think, however, that his decision had less to do with you and more to do with the politics of the situation." His hand landed on her ass again with a sharp crack, making her gasp.

"I admire Stephen for the restraint he has shown with you. Had I been your escort that night..." his hand cracked on her ass again, and she felt the warmth of the stinging marks begin to spread into her as he left the statement hanging with possibilities. "I still think you would make an adorable pet, perhaps we will enjoy that side of our natures as well here. I would like to indulge the fantasy I have held since seeing you that night. It has, after all, helped me wait patiently for your arrival here, which took far too long." His hand came down several times until she emitted a soft whimpering sob.

"Even your whimpers are adorable," he caressed her ass. "A melody in counterpoint to the tinkling bells." He moved away from her then but kept up his one sided conversation. "Then we met again at the New Year's Eve Party. It was such a shame that turned out so badly. You have recovered well though, which was to be expected. Your resilience is quite astounding with all that has happened in your life." When he returned to her, he squatted own in front of her so their eyes could meet.

"Your tail will only ever be put in place or removed by me, it is my wish and will. Most pony Master's feel the same way but are more open to an alternative scenario on occasion. I am not," his last words were short and clipped, leaving no doubt in Bella's mind that he meant it. She nodded and stamped her foot once to show her understanding. "Tailing you will form part of our bond in addition to pleasing me greatly. Your cute little rump will be a major part of the pleasure I take from you in the next few weeks. I will lick it, bite it, mark it, whip it, spank it, fill it and fuck it at my will. I have had many tails made with you in mind," he held up the tail he had been caressing as he spoke to her. "While some have fairly tradition plugs at their ends, most have this unusual S shape between the plug and the hair that makes up the tail. The design will ensure it sits high no matter if you are standing or in service as you are now."

After letting her look at it for long moments, he placed the plug between her lips. "Do not let it drop," he said, his voice soft by thick with desire. "I have waited and wanted and restrained myself long enough." With that he stood and disappeared from her sight again. She felt his hand press down on her back again, making her arch once more.

She wondered at his words in that brief moment of quiet. He seemed so full of passion in how he recounted meeting her and his desires. The fantasy he spoke of was both flattering and frightening all at once. As if the whole conversation had hinted at a mild obsession of dominating her. Only one other person had spoken to her of a need like that. A wanting so deep that she had been unaware of, a brief picture of Mel formed in her mind and the way he spoke to her in her week long training. A moment later she felt his hand crack against her ass, followed by a short but hard spanking until her ass glowed red and tears blinked from the corner of her eyes.

Cold, wet and slimy fingers disturbed the sizzling heat of her ass as they delved between the red cheeks to seek out her inner core. The rustle and tear of a condom packet surprised her and she whimpered loudly as the fingers caressed and stretched her in readiness for what was to come. It seemed no time at all before she felt the nudging of his cock at the tightest of her holes and she whimpered in anticipation of the pain and pleasure she would receive from it.

He entered her with a thrust that was almost brutal as he gave way to his long held desires. Barely giving her time between thrusts, it wasn't long before he was fully embedded in the beautiful young filly. One hand sought out her hair, holding the ponytail like reins as the other wound around her hip to seek out her sensitive clit and ensure that she partook in the pleasure he was experiencing.

Bella felt overwhelmed, her arousal had been building since she had begun to dress as a pony girl. The combination of Samuel's actions and words all afternoon feeding into that heat and need she felt. The first tentative touch of his fingers on her clit set off a series of bullet like orgasms that rocked her and sent her mind soaring into a pleasure so sweet that the pain of being fucked so hard in her ass just made her cum all the more.

Her whimpers turned to keening as she held back any words and clamped her mouth tightly around the plug she held. Somewhere between the intense pleasure that had sent her soaring and oblivion it all stopped, and she felt the pulsing throb of his coming and his low growl at the pleasure he felt at that moment. As her senses returned, she felt an ache in her back and her thighs at having to maintain this position in the overly high boots for such a long period of time and soft whimpering sighs broke her panting gasps as she came back down to earth.

Samuel pulled out of her, and she heard the noise of the condom being pulled free and thrown away before he appeared before her, taking the plug from her mouth and offering his cock to be cleaned. Bella eagerly parted her lips in a soft kiss then rolled her tongue to taste the remnants of his left over cum.

"Good girl," he petted her hair. "Once you're done, we will continue our bonding session as you begin your training for me. Then if you do well, I will fuck that tight little cunt of yours as a reward." As she sucked him clean to his satisfaction, he quizzed her on the specifics of her limits when it came to crops, canes and whips as well as clamps and other equipment. She responded by stamping her feet as her lips and tongue worked around him. She knew it was going to be a long night ahead and, when he moved from her mouth to put her tail in place, she shivered with both anticipation and dread at what her time with him would bring.

After what seemed hours in which Bella had walked in a strange march bringing her knees up almost to chest level to a beat set by a slow metronome, Samuel finally called a halt. Her legs burned and her feet ached, and she found that fatigue was making her shoulders slump, even as she tried to maintain her posture. Her ass and thighs were covered with welts from the corrective punishments she had been given with a flexible crop, but even with the pain she longed to sit down.

"You have little stamina. That was only thirty minutes," Samuel said as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to one of the velvet chaises that lined the far wall. Laying her down, he began to massage her thighs with a lotion she had not seen him pick up. The lotion was as soothing as the hands massaging her were and she closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feel of it and letting herself relax.