Possessing Bella Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel woke her gently, stroking over her chest and sides and softly murmuring to her as she came back to consciousness. Surprised that she had fallen asleep, she looked around and saw that the curtains were open once again, and the sky was dark outside.

"Come little one, they are expecting us at dinner," Samuel said softly as he helped her to her feet in the hooved boots. "How do your legs feel now?" She nodded and gave a half smile to show they were okay. In fact, they felt a lot better than they had before she had rested. Attaching a lead to the collar, Samuel led her into the bedroom and helped her change into new underwear then they left the apartment to join the others for dinner.

There were quite a few people present aside of Dusty and Jack. Most were guests visiting the ranch for training leading up to the show in two weeks and staying in the other wing of the large house or guest houses on the massive property. It seemed that Jack was particular about who he let stay in the main house and roam the long corridors alone. Bella hadn't realised that Jack had taken added precautions for her safety, and some of those who may have stayed in the rooms in her wing of the building were unable to at this time.

Bitang Tuan had made his displeasure about not being assigned his usual rooms clear over the dinner. Bella remembered the man from the Pet Master's Guild gathering and before that from when she had met him briefly with Mel. She remembered that Stephen had not liked him at the time. He had an air about him that spoke of cruelty and deception and she was glad she didn't have to deal with him directly as Samuel hovered protectively beside her.

As was her habit now, Bella memorised the names of the Masters as she heard them around the dinner table in case she was ever called upon to address or recognise one of them by name. She sat quietly, occasionally exchanging glances with Dusty, who sat across the long table from her. As the long dinner ended, Jack invited Samuel to join him in his study to discuss some urgent ranch business. The fact that it was business precluded any others at the table from joining them as the two men stood and led their fillies from the room.

The study was a large comfortable room decorated in what Bella considered a cowboy sort of style. They stepped inside and once the door was closed the men let the girls go and sit together on a couch in the corner of the room while they sat in large leather armchairs.

"Bitang Tuan is acting strangely since he has been here. Asking questions and striking up a friendship with Jyace beyond the care of his filly. Master just wants to make sure Master Samuel is aware that Jyace may be acting outside of his internship," Dusty explained in her soft deep voice. Bella nodded and realised it had nothing to do with her, which was refreshing. She blushed guiltily that she had assumed she was in trouble or being monitored as closely by Jack as she was back in the city.

"You can talk in here," Dusty prompted her, but having been given the instruction by Samuel that she was not to speak unless directly told to, she just shook her head and looked towards Samuel. "Urg, Masters," Dusty said in frustration and made a low, deep rumbling noise. Jack immediately looked over at them and with a flick of her hair Dusty told her Master of her unhappiness.

"Tell Bella she can speak," Jack chuckled to Samuel, marvelling at the girl's obedience.

"You may speak freely in this room, little one," Samuel's pleasure shone in his eyes as he looked at Bella. "She's wonderful, I couldn't be happier with being the one to train her," he said cheerily as he turned back to Jack. "Thank you, my friend."

"Now tell me how you are feeling about everything?" Dusty demanded of Bella. "I see you got your tail," she grinned.

"I'm great. Everything here is wonderful," Bella tried to be vague with her answer, unsure about how to explain how she felt. Dusty gave a soft laugh and seemed to consider what to ask to get the answers she wanted.

"I meant you and Samuel. Are you two compatible? Does he ring your bells?" Dusty gave a sly grin as Bella blushed and nodded. He had indeed rung her bells and then some.

"Oh yes, bell ringing compatible but I fatigued pretty quickly in the training where I had to walk with my knees so high to that metronome," Bella chewed her lip. "I think he was pretty disappointed about that."

"Before or after you got your tail?" Dusty asked considering her. "How long til you stopped?"

"After, he said thirty minutes of training but it felt like hours," Bella admitted and looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Shit, I would have trouble doing that after getting a tail. You did great," she grinned and hugged Bella to her. "How are the legs now?"

"Much better, he massaged them with some cooling lotion, and I fell asleep," she was embarrassed but maybe Dusty could give her some strategies to keep from letting it happen again.

"That's only natural. You were on the road early this morning, then you had to take on all the new things and the tail," she grinned every time she mentioned it. "It would have been a superhuman effort not to fall asleep once the rub down started." Bella felt relief flood into her and acknowledged that Samuel had not seemed angry or displeased when he woke for dinner. "I am sure Master would say the same thing," she reassured Bella, seeing the look of relief in her eyes. "It's your first day here. You will get used it, and you have more stamina in that little body than most people I know."

Once she relaxed, Bella opened up a little more and asked a few questions. It was a slow, soft conversation punctuated with comfortable silences as they enjoyed their friendship and love for each other. She did not mention the comparison to her first days with Mel that Samuel had made her feel. Eventually, Samuel came and took her lead, taking her back to the suite of rooms she would call home for the next few weeks.

"You have done well for a first day when you spent most of the morning in transit and preparing for your role here. So I will not make you endure training as a pony tonight," Samuel stroked Bella's cheek and ran his hand down over her chest to the tinkling bells. "Instead during the evenings, we will indulge the other softer side of my nature so you and I can get to know each other in different ways," he said enigmatically and led her into the tack room.

"Just as with regular attire, your tack must be cleaned and cared for each evening after you have worn it," he placed her in the middle of the room and took the lead off, dropping it to a chaise. He then began to unbuckle the collar and harness that covered her chest, the straps tangling once again as he dropped it to the chaise with the lead. Once the waist cincher was gone, Bella drew a deep breath and stepped out of the G-string as he stroked her legs and left her clad only in the boots and cuffs on her arms. Gathering the leather bundle together, he dropped it into a chute in the wall and dusted his hands.

"When you are not in these boots or some like them, I would like you to move on your hands and your knees. The rule about speaking will still stand and you will use gestures to the best of your ability to make yourself understood," he looked at Bella expectantly as she sat where he placed her on the chaise and he began to remove her boots. Bella nodded her understanding.

"Good girl, now kneel on the floor and bend over the chaise for me," Samuel's tone softened noticeably with the removal of her pony tack and Bella wondered at the difference. "I am going to change your tail, but you will not be required to sleep with it," he stroked his hand down her bare back and over her hip and ass. She felt his lips as he kissed her cheeks and removed the ponytail she had been wearing. His mouth continued to kiss and gently bite her cheeks as a new, bigger plug seemed to twist and worm its way inside her. It felt unusual as if it was ribbed, and she whimpered softly as the largest part popped past the tight ring of her anus and her muscles closed around the neck of it. She felt the soft furriness of a wide fluffy tail against the backs of her thighs and tilted her head as understanding dawned on her.

"You can relax now," he petted her, stroking his hand down over her back and hip. "Sit," he commanded and she immediately sat back on her heels turning to watch him as he moved with the boots and tail, placing both on a counter near the rear of the room. "Come," he patted his leg and she hurried to catch up to him as he walked toward the doorway back into the suite. Waiting for her to clear the doorway, he turned and locked it, smiling down at her happily.

Gathering several items from the table, he sat in one of the comfortable armchairs watching her as she came to kneel and sit back on her heels before him. He considered her for long moments before speaking again. "Lie on your back with your feet up in my lap, little one," Samuel picked up the bottle of massage lotion as Bella quickly complied. "You are exhausted today and I understand that, so we will have a quiet night and go to bed early. First though, like the massage I gave your legs earlier, each night when we finish training I will care for your body, so you remain strong and supple," he began to massage her feet. "During this time you may speak freely to ask questions about the training or anything that is concerning you. I am led to believe you are a thoughtful and curious pet."

Bella drew her lip between her teeth thinking about what he had just said, the feel of his hands soothing her aching feet, making her relaxed. She liked that he spoke so much to her and explained so much about himself and his feelings. She let a small smile lighten her face as she thought about how comfortable she felt with him already. Aside from expressing his desire for her that bordered on obsessive that was where the comparison with Mel ended. His questions and explanations gave her far more insight into who he was than Mel ever had in those initial days.

She opened her mouth to tell him she was grateful for those explanations and how much he spoke to her, asked her about her own desires, when she heard a noise coming from the tack room. She tensed up and her head swivelled towards it.

"I understand that for you life has been difficult and even frightening at times, but you have nothing to fear here with me. Those noises are the cleaners. I asked for Jack to send them early tonight when I saw how fatigued you were," Samuel reassured her.

"I'm sorry," Bella apologised, quietly adding, "Master," after a moment's thought.

"There is no need to be sorry, little one. It is quite understandable," he said gently.

"I feel like I learned a lot from my first day, not just about being a pony girl but also about you. I do feel safe here with you. I appreciate how open you have been with me about your desires, and I think I understand you at least a little both as pony and as a pet," Bella said thoughtfully.

"It is for me the best of both worlds. The training and dedication it takes to be a champion pony with the love and loyalty of a faithful pet. I must admit I enjoy both lifestyles immensely. It is a rare girl who can undertake both roles with such ease but we will see what your training brings forth. I have very high hopes for you," he bent to kiss the toes he was massaging. "As do Jack and Dusty. I believe they are hoping you will choose to stay."

"It will be hard to disappoint them, but I wish to have my career as well as a Master when I am ready for that commitment again. I wouldn't be able to live this far from the city. At least not until my business took off properly and I had key people I trusted in place," she tried to be honest with the man who had been so honest with her.

"I see," Samuel seemed to mull this information over. "If you liked this lifestyle, you could perhaps do half a week there and half the week on a ranch or property?"

"I imagine with the technology we have today that I could do that and still be accessible should an occasion arise," Bella agreed and watched as Samuel nodded his head, pleased with her answer.

"Tell me the things I don't know about your life," Samuel probed as his hands moved up to manipulate her calves.

"That is difficult because I do not know what you have been told about me. I can tell you about my family," she suggested and at his nod of ascent she began to talk about her parents, smiling as she did so. She was lucky to have such wonderful trusting people as her parents, and she knew that better after the last six months than she would have thought possible.

Samuel worked his hands up her legs but stopped short of the apex between her legs. He then had her lie on the couch with her head on his lap as he did her shoulders, neck and back. She wondered at his lack of reaction to her head moving across his semi hard cock each time she spoke, only vaguely remembering a conversation about restraint when dealing with the pony girls that he and Jyace looked after. If this was any indication, the man had enormous self-control Bella acknowledged.

Finishing the long massage, Samuel stood and picked Bella up into his arms. He walked not toward her room but rather the stairs leading up to his room. "You will sleep with me, little one. I would like to make the most of every minute we spend together," he murmured into her ear as he began to climb the stairs. Rather than the suite that she was afforded, the room upstairs was just that, one room, a bedroom with a small ensuite. Bella imagined that ponies were not meant to ascend the stairs, especially in those boots.

He sat on the end of the bed, still cradling her in his arms and bent his head to kiss her. The kiss was deep and passionate, and Bella felt the butterflies in her tummy turn somersaults as he took possession of her mouth, his arms holding her tightly against him. When he finally let her breathe again, he gazed down at her and whispered, "Such a pretty pet pony."

He placed her on the floor and stood before her waiting. It took her a moment to understand, but she stood and began to unbutton his shirt kissing each piece of skin as it was revealed. With deliberate slowness, she kissed and ran her hands over each part of his chest, shoulder and back as she peeled the garment away. Pulling her to him, he kissed her again before pushing her gently to her knees again. His pants were removed in the same fashion, her lips and hands working over each centimetre of skin. Unable to help herself, she cradled one of his soft leather boots, breathing in the scent and taking a tentative swipe of her tongue toward it, much to his pleasure.

Once naked, she looked at his now fully erect cock and whimpered as if seeking permission. Samuel sat on the end of the bed and beckoned her to him. Crawling in what she hoped was a sexy way, her eyes glued to his cock, she knelt up before him and bent to kiss the tip of the proud shaft of hard flesh. She looked up at him through long eyelashes seeking his approval and was surprised when he groaned and lifted her, twisting her body mid-air and falling back on the bed with her cunt close to his mouth and her face poised over his cock.

Where she teased with her lips and tongue, sucking him deeply, he tormented her with his fingers and teeth, nipping at her flesh and grazing over her clit. Losing her concentration as the large plug in her ass began moving in and out making her whimper loudly around his cock, adding extra titillation he finally relented. He rolled her to her back, kneeling at the end of the bed with his cock still wedged between her lips. He pulled her down slightly until her head hung off the bed, and he could widen his stance while still allowing her to suck him deeply as he sawed slowly in and out of her mouth.

He spanked her cunt as he thrust into her mouth, making her muffled squeal almost silent as it vibrated against his cock. His hands equally teased and tormented her as he fucked her mouth slowly, enjoying the feel of dominating her completely. His breath was ragged when he finally pulled back, allowing her to breathe unimpeded for slow minutes. He then picked her up and bent her over the end of the bed and drove into her hard and fast revelling in her cries of pleasure. The twisted plug gave his cock added pleasure as he fucked her hard, pounding her into the bed and slapping her gorgeous ass where the soft tail bounced wildly.

Unable to control himself for long, he pulled back and dragged her from the bed to the floor holding her up by the hair. She turned her head to look up at him and he unleashed ribbons of cum over her tongue and lips as she lapped out at him. Her teary eyes gazed up at his ecstatic grimace and she quivered in their combined pleasure. Letting go of her hair, he staggered a few steps and collapsed onto the bed. Having used her fingers to clean as much of her face as she could, she set about lapping at the softening cock to clean it of her own cum.

Allowing himself the luxury of having a beautiful pet tend to him so delightfully, Samuel took his time as his breathing returned to normal before stopping her. He stood and pulled her up into his arms, taking her to the bathroom and cleaning her thoroughly and removing the large twisted tail. Returning to the bedroom, he placed her gently into bed and snuggled in behind her, stroking her body as he crooned praise in her ear.

Bella fell asleep happy. It was an odd blend of both harsh and gentle use this man gave her. It had been some time since she had fallen asleep being spooned in the embrace of a man who desired and dominated her the way Samuel had today. Her mind wandered to Stephen but when she tried to remember him holding her as she slept it was Rob's face, not Stephen's who filled her mind. She fell asleep troubled by images of Rob and Stephen interspersed with those of Mel, Samuel and surprisingly Arek.