All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 23'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MC47MC47over 8 years ago
from happy to anger to confusion...

Well done with this chapter, and can't wait for the next.

I started reading and was happy that all the girls were getting together; the gift Dorothea had designed was a nice touch to the group. I'm surprised Dianne hasn't figured out that you can't move so fast with Bella, that she needs time to process somethings. Then the BeastMaster, thinking he could take off and force Bella to go with him, I was glad to see her stand up for herself. I was angry at Stephen, she was opening her heart to him, and he didn't let his hard shell down - instead he kept cold. :-( ... I don't think Bella expected things to go the way they did with Josie - I feel she may have had other fantasies about it. Can't wait to see what happens next ...

Great job

MC

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago

Good to see bella say "no"

Thank you

blunajanablunajanaover 8 years ago
Thank you!

A wonderful chapter that the story needed. And I still hope Bella and Steve end up beeing together.

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Yay

Thank you ellie, yet another amazing chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please please please...

Please can we have the last two chapters? I don't care if they're unedited. Please please please.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes

The next chapter is already there and the last one should be up tomorrow :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wept tears of joy

You let Bella stand up for herself, several times. Oh, rapturous joy!

I was a bit proud of Stephen that he kept his distance, even if it is more his ego speaking than any consideration for Bella. I liked what Bella told Stephen. That goes to the crux of my struggle with the story - who, what, where is BELLA? You have had her travel such a convoluted road of experiences with such little insight to what has happened inside Bella. It feels as though we are finally being rewarded.

Then you had to check off the FF and watersports boxes, sigh. Not my things. You did, however, very clearly give Bella a choice about participating, and for that I thank you.

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I was really struggling after the last chapter and considered leaving a comment...however others had already highlighted my concerns so why repeat. I was so concerned that Rob was going to force himself on her - and not allow her the opportunity to really explore who she wanted to be with.

I love this chapter - so much of the Bella that I knew was in there and it appears that she has finally grown up and at times having more insight than her guardians. She's finally found her voice and expressing her needs and desires. Although, I wished she would have voiced more of her concerns regarding Josie during the scene.

Your ability to write her journey has truly been breathtaking! I'm so sorry to see this coming to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been waiting for a hot FF scene for a while and you didn't disappoint!. Even though I was hoping Bella would've been suffering under the control of Dianne it was still HOT!

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
One more time

As the lesbian that I am, I am so looking forward to that weekend! Hope Bella will more than consider it. Wow, I loved this chapter very much, thank you!

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
Finally!

I’ve been waiting for Josie vs. Bella for so long! It didn’t disappoint!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Breaking News...

Bella admits that she has "fallen in love" with Stephen. I love how you just dropped that in there. If I'm not mistaken this is a first. She has said that she loves him many times, but, before now, never "in love." Thank you for another action-packed, erotic chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES