Possessing Bella Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

"We have time," Nyx nodded, "I have a book with me I'd like to read a few chapters of, we'll meet you down in the Cuvee Lounge about six?" She suggested. Nyx and Tal had adjoining rooms at the request of their Masters. Surprisingly Sera readily agreed to some downtime, and Dorothea and Dusty seemed happy to try and find an episode of The Real Housewives to see what they had been talking about earlier. All of their rooms were on the same floor but at various intervals and as each peeled off to their individual rooms Dianne continued with Bella wondering what the surprise was.

"I hate these doors," Bella sighed as the light remained red after swiping the card. Then she squealed as the door opened for her and Belinda stood there with a smile. "Belinda! What are you doing here?" Bella gasped.

"Same old thing until I start my new job next weekend. A girl's gotta make a living," she grinned and stepped back from the doorway allowing them into the luxurious suite.

Bella had liked Belinda from their first meeting at her parents anniversary party. Since then she had run into her time and time again at the club and when Stephen had her make the costume for the Pet Masters Guild party. She had even stayed with Rob for a while after the death of Marie and the threats to the club. She wasn't like the regular girls who worked in the club, so the Masters used her often for make-up and costuming jobs. When Bella had asked her if she was interested in leaving the club and working in her new store, she had jumped at the chance. She would still be able to see her friends but wouldn't feel pressured to waitress in what essentially was a fetish club where she was expected to allow certain behaviours and comments that she felt uncomfortable with as she got older and more body conscious.

"Of course, you do, I am so glad to see you," Bella hugged her.

"This is Julie. I am not sure if you remember her," Belinda introduced the second woman in the room. "She did your mother's hair for that party last year."

"The Queen of Hearts never looked more radiant," Julie laughed merrily. "How is Rosie?"

"She's in Italy with my Dad celebrating their anniversary this year," Bella answered returning her infectious laugh.

"Congratulations Dianne," Julie came forward to hug her. "I am so happy for you and Kurt."

"Thank you, we miss you at the club," she returned the hug and the good sentiment.

"I think there is just a small window of opportunity for a girl like me there, and I missed it. In my case that was for the best I am happy now, I'll tell you all about it when we do your hair and make-up."

"I was hoping to just hang out for half an hour or so before getting ready for tonight, but I have a great idea." She went to the house phone and called the day spa, "Any chance you could squeeze in two more mani-pedi's in the next half an hour?" she asked sweetly. "Yes just charge them to the same account. Excellent, they will be there in a minute."

"We can't do that," The girl's protested in astonishment almost simultaneously.

"Of course, you can darlings. It's all set all you have to do is go down to the fourth floor and tell them I sent you," Dianne gave them no choice as she ushered them out of the door and then flopped on the comfortable couch in Bella's suite.

"I think the girls were right," Bella laughed, "I'm not sure how I haven't seen it before, but you enjoyed controlling everyone and everything today didn't you?"

"What do you mean? The girls were right about what?" Dianne sat back up and looked at Bella, concern evident in her voice.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it," Bella hastened to reassure her and went to sit with her on the couch. "It's just that Nyx reminded me that you were a Domme before I met you and that being organised and in control of these type of days with us is something you enjoy. You like things to run smoothly in just the way you want them. You set the schedule; you ordered for us, the food and at the spa, then when you get a lovely surprise like Belinda and Julie being here, you send them away until you're ready." Bella gave a half laugh unsure if she had offended Dianne. "If I had to guess I would say you did that because Rob sent them not Kurt whose instruction you would follow without question."

"I did do all of that, didn't I" Dianne blinked as if the thought surprised her.

"It's not a bad thing it's just who you are, and we love you for that," Bella said still unsure of Dianne's reaction.

"I love that man Bella, truly, madly, deeply, I love that man," she admitted. "You're right had it been a K rather than an R on the bottom of that note I wouldn't have even contemplated sending those girls away for half an hour," She admitted sadly. "Is it so obvious that I am different to all of you? I've tried not to be so demanding with you all," she said miserably, "I didn't realise I was doing it today at all."

"You're one of the most confident, amazing women I have ever met. That take charge way you have about things is how I have always known you, how everyone has always known you and we love you for it. Just as we love Sera for her child-like ways and Tali for her exuberance and Dusty for her quietness well that and her sarcastic wit. Every single one of us is different, and I think that is the best thing about this group of friends, were different, but we love each other anyway." Bella was appalled that Dianne had revealed such insecurity.

"Do you remember one night back when I had my accident at the club you stayed over to look after me while Mel and Kurt were at the club?" Bella asked and watched and a small smile played over Dianne's face, and she nodded. "I knew then that you were more Domme than submissive, but I didn't have an understanding of what it was back then."

"Love can do strange things to a woman Bella; you know that as much as I do. There isn't much you wouldn't endure for the one you love, I never really understood that before I knew Kurt and I am not sure I would have stayed at the company or as a submissive if he hadn't chosen me," she admitted.

"Were you aggressive like Josie?" Bella asked suddenly curious.

"Possibly though I would like to think I was a bit more subtle in my desires," Dianne arched an eyebrow. "Is there a reason you ask? Thinking about taking Josie up on her offer?"

"I'd never really thought about a woman in that way before. I guess it's just that the attraction wasn't there, but she has a presence about her that when she talks to me up close and personal as she has done a few times recently, I get all weak-kneed and feel like I should be ... well doing whatever she wants basically." Bella blushed. "Then when Nyx reminded me that you were a Domme once, it made me think of that time when you stayed with me, after the accident and suggested, well it doesn't matter it was a long time ago." Her blush was burning her face. She stood and went to look in the fridge for a cool drink even though she doubted she could fit anything else into her overfull tummy.

"Bella," Dianne said recovering from the mild shock Bella had given her. "Don't run away, please. I want to know more about what you are thinking," Dianne said gently.

"I don't think I am thinking, that's the problem," she answered holding up a bottle of sparkling water, "Would you like a cool drink?"

"No, what I want is for you to talk to me," Dianne walked to the small kitchenette and stood with her hand on her hips. "Nyx mentions my being a Domme and stirs these latent feelings Josie arouses in you and yet that one memory pops into your head?" She summarised what Bella had said trapping her in the small space between the refrigerator and the sink.

"I know, it's weird, right? I'm sorry I don't know why I blurted that out," Bella kept her head down not wanting to look at her friend. "Let's just forget I said anything at all."

"Oh no honey," Dianne pinched Bella's chin lightly and raised her head to look at her. "There is no way we can just forget this conversation." She lowered her head and kissed Bella then. Her lips were soft, and the kiss was not deep or overpowering, but it told of her desire. She took Bella's hand and led her back to the couch. "When I was a Mistress, like Josie I preferred women, the occasional young man was interesting, but I enjoyed the softness and flexibility of women."

They sat together on the couch and Dianne told Bella about her relationship with Kurt and how she had fallen under the spell of such a driven man. "He never flaunts or forces his power over me but rather expects it and I give it willingly. He respects me and my opinions both at the company and the club. He admires my strengths and props up my weaknesses, how could I not love such a good man?" She asked rhetorically.

Bella listened quietly, understanding that in the beginning a woman like Dianne was a challenge to him and how he grew to love her strength and power as she grew to love his. He was the Master, of that there was no doubt, but in many ways, theirs was an equal partnership, more so than most marriages she knew of.

"Despite all of this, there is an occasional craving," she reached up and stroked Bella's cheek letting her nails tickle along her jawline to lightly pinch her chin and bring her face close enough to kiss again. To tell you the truth it has surfaced often recently. Being pregnant has made me incredibly horny," Dianne said in a husky voice making Bella swallow loudly. "I think a small scene could be mutually beneficial by sating your curiosity and my cravings in the same time if we act on these feelings, don't you?"

Bella felt a shiver of anticipation, dread and excitement ran up and down her spine and stunned to speechlessness she relaxed into the soft kiss of Dianne wondering if she could agree to what Dianne was suggesting. She wasn't sure it was such a good idea. A soft tap on the door announced the return of Belinda and Julie.

"To be continued," Dianne grinned toothily and went to open the door for the ladies fussing over their nails and accepting the gratitude owed to her for the treat. "Thank you, girl's I so needed that rest, and now I am full of energy and excited about tonight." She linked her arm through Julie's. "Meet you back here when I'm ready," she said with a knowing smile to Bella, who was still stunned by what had just happened.

Bella went the rough the motions of getting ready and making small talk with Belinda. After washing her hair this morning and the body cleansing and showers she had enjoyed in the spa she needed a little time to clean up. Less than an hour later, she was dressed and ready for the ball. She was unsure whether to go to Dianne's room or not feeling odd about their conversation and then berated herself for feeling that way. She was still her friend, the same Dianne she had always been, and this one conversation shouldn't have changed that. It was the intimacy of the kiss; she decided in the end that made her stay put.

Not long after Dianne swept into the room in a figure-hugging dress that showed off every curve including her baby bump. She looked sensational, and Bella smiled happily as she spun showing off the dress.

"You look amazing," Bella laughed before twirling her own figure-hugging dress for Dianne.

"And you look good enough to eat," Dianne laughed and linked arms with her. "Let's go met our friends and our men." She suggested and walked Bella out of the room.

*****

The inaugural charity ball to support the foundation set up to help children in crisis in Mel's name had been a rousing success. The friends that had spent the day together were seated at various tables with their Masters and other friends, but they managed to table hop throughout the evening and bump into each other throughout the night. Each girl wore their bow as a brooch eliciting enquiries from many about its origin and meaning. The publicity from the brooches alone had people inquiring as to how they could get an invitation to the opening of Bella's store.

"The party at the club is in full swing little one so I will have to go soon, are you sure you will be alright here?" Rob asked taking her hand as she sat at the table between Rob and Kurt finishing off a Shirley Temple.

"It's all taken care off. Dianne tells me that Bella will be spending the night with her," Kurt chuckled. "She has cravings; you know how it is."

"Can't blame her for that," Rob laughed. "I've suffered those craving myself. You three have a good night; I'm glad she is in safe hands." He leaned down and kissed Bella, who was once again stunned to speechlessness. "Enjoy yourself, little one, that's what the weekends are for," he grinned then he stood and left the ballroom.

Bella looked at Kurt and tried to form the words she wanted to say. "Tonight?" She asked nervously.

"Dianne said you and she spoke about it earlier," Kurt studied her face surprised by her reaction.

"We did sort of," Bella said quickly not wanting to make her friend a liar.

"But you didn't agree to spend the night with her," Kurt said.

"She suggested that maybe we could end my curiosity and her cravings together, but I didn't realise she meant tonight. I never had time to answer her before we were interrupted, so she probably just assumed because of the whole conversation. I mean I started it, but I was just sort of, well curious," she took a deep breath and tried to straighten out her muddled thoughts.

Kurt's large arm wrapped around her shoulder and he murmured in her ear, "You always have choices, Bella, always. No pressure okay?" he waited for her to nod before releasing her. "Now what do you think the chances are of finding me an extra dessert," he grinned changing the subject.

"I will go and ask the event manager," Bella laughed. Kurt was such an amazing man, and she felt closer than ever to him after working with him so intensely for the past few weeks. She knew she didn't want to complicate that relationship just to satisfy her curiosity. It hadn't occurred to her at the time that getting intimate with Dianne would include getting intimate with Kurt. She felt silly not to have realised that would be the case.

Deep in thought she wandered toward the entrance to the function room in search of the event manager, seeing him she smiled and gave a small wave indicating she wanted to speak with him. Returning her smile he walked toward her and they met in front of the large doorway to the room. I know this is a terrible imposition, but it seems my dancing partner and I missed dessert, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get one more of each if there are any left?"

"I think we could manage that," he said affably, recognising the young woman from the VIP table in the centre of the room. "I will have them brought to your table."

"Thank you, so much," Bella beamed and turned to go back into the function when she ran directly into Binatang. "Oh gosh, I am so sorry," she stepped back and looked at him.

"You were leaving, and I came to take you home," he said with a smile. "I am given to understand you are available to others on the weekends, so I will have you for tonight." It was an announcement rather than a question.

"No!" Bella said in a startled voice, "I mean I am sorry, but you have been misinformed Master Binatang." She corrected herself quickly.

"Are you saying that the men here are liars, Pet?" Binatang challenged her.

"It is true that the weekends give me a freedom to choose who I spend time with. The choice, however, is mine," Bella tried to sound stronger than she felt. However, her nervousness around this man made her voice uneven, and butterflies spring to life in her tummy. She knew he had a cruel streak, and she did not want to experience it first-hand.

"You should thank me then for relieving you of the burden of that choice. You will come with me because I was good to you at the Pony Show and proved myself worthy of your trust," he gave a sickly smile and wrapped his hand tightly around her wrist. "Now I believe it is time we were leaving." Bella looked around wildly searching for a familiar face, someone who would help her. Finding none, she stood her ground despite her nervousness.

"Thank you for your kind offer and consideration, but I am afraid I am already committed to another for tonight who allowed me the freedom of choice that I am due," She said with only a small tremor in her voice.

"Then they were foolish to leave you unattended and will pay the price with loneliness tonight," Binatang seemed unconcerned about the previous engagement she mentioned.

"NO!" Bella said loudly refusing to move from the spot she had stood making him tug her arm hard, before turning to her with an angry expression. By now she had the attention of a small group of onlookers. "Who I spend my time with on the weekends is my choice. The fact that you cannot honor that and have no regard for the other men and women here who I have chosen to spend my time with is why I would never choose to leave with you, Binatang." She said purposely dropping the Master from his name. She felt sick; she was making a scene, and the humiliation of it added to her anxiety and the rolling nauseousness in her tummy.

"You ungrateful little slut," Binatang raised his hand as if to strike her, but a tall man that Bella didn't know stepped between them forcing Binatang to release her wrist.

"Steady on there mate, I think the lady has made herself clear, let's say you and I walk it off for a bit," he put his hand on Binatangs shoulder and guided him from the room with some force. The small crowd that had gathered to watch the short scene looked at her as she stood trembling watching Binatang escorted out. Bella felt her whole body burn with the blush of humiliation, and she turned and fled to the bathroom.

Locking herself in a stall she put her face in her hands and cried. How had everything gone so wrong, she wondered. She'd managed to send mixed messages to Dianne and possibly Kurt in the process and now the whole scene with Binatang. Did she have the right to deny him when she hadn't actually committed to anyone else tonight? It was supposed to be her choice but... she pulled a wad of toilet paper off the roll and dabbed at her eyes. Now to top everything off her make-up was ruined and she just wanted to go home.

Bella realised she couldn't go home. She had given Lincoln the night off, and almost everyone else was here having a good time or at the club. She could go up to her room at least. She pulled herself together and left the stall fixing her make up as best she could in the mirror. Grateful for the less than perfect lighting in the function room Bella returned to her table and asked Kurt for the key card to her room.

"It's like I hit a wall," Bella said, "I'm just so tired that I think it's time to turn in. Could you tell Dianne I am sorry and that I will talk to her Monday about everything."

"I'll walk you up," Kurt suggested easily.

"That's not necessary its only a short elevator ride.

"True but I heard that some drunk guy accosted a girl as she was leaving a little while ago, so it's better to be safe than sorry," he had begun to stand and missed to mortified expression on Bella's face.

"That's over now Bintatang was escorted out," she said quietly. "May I just have the key card, please?" She asked in a quavering voice.

"No," Kurt said firmly realising what had happened without being told. He took her hand walked quickly to where the Rhys stood talking in a small group. "Find Dianne and let her know that I have left for a little while and that I will return for her." He then marched out of the room holding tightly to Bella's hand.

"I'm sorry," Bella whispered as the elevator doors closed.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers