Possessing Bella Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers

Josie's hands stroked over equipment as she walked in a wide circuit around the room and stopping in front of the many shelves and cabinets to inspect the contents. She selected a variety of items which she handed to Gian. With her arms overloaded Gian fervently thanked her Mistress for each item as Bella watched on unsure of her role or the proper protocols with the two women.

"Oh how unexpectedly lovely," Josie purred opening a tall cabinet at the far end of the room. "This will do quite nicely." She looked around at the equipment nearby as if deciding what to use. She had talked very little on their walk around the room but as if finding her comfort zone she began to speak more freely. "Gian you may put those things here," she patted one of the benched beside the cabinet.

"Now my little piglet, you look cold," Josie advanced on Bella and flicked her erect nipples. "Let's see what we can do to warm you up shall we?" her talons lightly scratched Bella's skin as she undid the laces holding the vest like top in place and helped Bella to remove it. She cupped Bella breasts her thumbs rubbing over the erect nipples and pressing in on them. Other hands were at her hips and Bella realise Gian had stepped behind her to remove the skirt as she had been held mesmerised by Josie's gaze. She stepped out of the skirt and underwear as they were lowered down her legs.

Josie continued to kiss and fondle her lightly as Gian softly took Bella's hands and raised them to her collar and clipped them by the cuffs into a display position. She pressed against Bella's back as she did so letting her hot breath fall on Bella's neck and shoulders. "She such a cute girl Mistress," Gian murmured past Bella's ear. "May I play with her too?"

"My girl likes to top sweet little subs like you," Josie Purred tilting Bella's face up to her own. "As it is a special day I believe it is only fair that I share me good fortune, don't you?" She placed a finger on Bella's chin pulling her lip from between her teeth again. "I understand this may not be what you were expecting so I will give you the opportunity to deny my girl her pleasure if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I have agreed to be yours for this short time, Mistress," Bella said nervously, "If that includes submitting to your girl under your instruction, then I agree." She honestly wasn't sure how she felt about Gian she only knew the power of seduction Josie wielded over her.

"Lovely," Josie said, and Bella smiled more at her overuse of the word than her reaction to the words she had spoken. "Well then, our piglet should be pink don't you think?" She said stepping back and watching as Gian went to the small pile of equipment on the bench and picked up a suede flogger.

"Yes Mistress, I do," Gian said excitedly. She returned to Bella and kissed her deeply, "Thank you Piglet," she grinned and stepped back starting to wield the flogger. It was unusual for Bella not to be bound to an immovable surface when being flogged and she stumbled slightly in her heels as Gian warmed her body to a rosy pink. She found her balance however when re realised Josie was undressing directly in front of her.

The beautifully tailored business like dress opened to reveal a right purple demi bra that was little more than a reinforced shelf that supported her ample breasts and up to create the cleavage she enjoyed teasing her fellow stakeholders with. As the dress moved down her body, a matching suspender belt framed her sex as it held up silk stockings in a neutral tone.

Bella bit her lip and whimpered softly as the flogger fell, again and again, the whole time her eyes remained fixed on the Mistress. She let out a gasp as the silk and lace slid down her legs, the flogger wrapped over her breasts, and she swayed in her stance.

"Do you like it," Josie asked fluffing out the small nest of pubic hair that had been shaped into a heart. "Gian shaped it for just this morning. Almost a premonition that we would be on display to a new little piglet," she gave a deep throaty laugh and moved forward to inspect Gian's work with the flogger. Her talons lightly scratched over some of the dark pink stripes the suede had left on her skin. "Not bad," she commented and held her hand out for the flogger. "The spreader please, Gi," she gave a small sly smile as she bent to kiss Bella.

Josie wielded the flogger powerfully, and Bella struggled to stand in place as Gian bent to her feet and secured a spreader bar in place. Her skin was burning and her body tingling with an odd mixture of pleasure and pain when the flogger landed between her legs making her jump awkwardly and almost fell if it had not been for Gian's presence and steadying hands. Clicking her tongue in disapproval Josie had Gian move a short, slim padded bench behind Bella and she was laid back onto it carefully. Her legs dangled from the end of it and her head only half rested at the other end.

"It is time for you to show me what a greedy little piglet you are," Josie announced moving behind her head and unclipping her wrists from her collar and attaching them to the legs of the bench. "I understand this may be new to you so Gian will teach you what to do by doing to you. What she does, you will mimic, do you understand piglet?"

Bella frowned and looked down her body to where Gian now knelt between her legs and looking up nodded, "Yes, Mistress." Her view was immediately obscured as Josie straddled the bench and settled over her face. Bella felt a soft hand on the inside of her thighs but unable to move her own waited as the first feathery touch of a tongue opened up her slit and she mimicked the movement on the cunt above her.

Long swipes of her tongue were followed by fluttering concentration on her clit before scooping any hot fluid from the hot wet tunnel of her cunt. She could feel her body quivering as she mimicked Gian's movements as best she could. Gian started to use her fingers on Bella and unsure of what to do she continued to lick and flutter her tongue in a similar way to what she had been doing.

"Gi has made this an unfair contest I see," Josie said breathily reaching down to pinch Bella's nipples making her squeal in her sodden cunt giving her thrills than increased her arousal. Perhaps we can even the playing field yet, Josie ground her cunt down over Bella's nose and mouth as she twisted her nipples cruelly making her cry out and sending delicious vibrations into her.

"Oh yes," Josie purred throwing back her head and alternating between slapping Bella's breasts and racking then cruel between torturing the sweet pink buds. The muffled sounds alone heightened her drive towards her climax, but the girl continued to use her delightful tongue despite the crushing movements Josie made over her face. Josie was impressed and gave vent to her need arching and pressing down onto Bella's face and gripping tight to the nipples she pulled up and away from her body making Bella arch and shake in her need. "Cum my greedy little piglet, cum for me," she yelled as he shook with her own climax. Moving her cunt to cover Bella's face with cum she finally stepped back and inspected the girl.

"What a mess you are, my greedy little piglet," Josie smiled looking down on the face of the girl who now wore the evidence of her Mistress's pleasure like a mask. She smiled wider as Bella whimpered at the continued assault of Gian on her cunt. "I really mustn't neglect poor Gi when she had been so good to my little piglet should I," Josie purred and walked to the open cabinet they had stopped beside. Selecting a medium sized vibrator and a strange looking belt she knelt behind Gian and began to fuck her with the vibrator until it was nice and deep and the girl was squirming back into the thrusting hand.

"Do not drop this," she said pushing it all the way in and moving her hands to tie the belt around Gian's waist and through her legs holding the Vibrator firmly in place. She then pulled Gian's head from Bella's cunt and kissed her wide open mouth. Licking Bella's cum from her lips with a deeply satisfied purr.

"I doubt that we have satisfied our greedy piglets appetite," Josie said conversationally to Gian as she moved back to the cabinet. "Undo her hands and help her to kneel," she instructed over her shoulder as she considered the equipment at her fingertips. "I personally don't care for cock, but it is my understanding that you love it, piglet. I am told you are one of the best little cocksuckers around," she turned hefting a sizable flesh coloured dildo. "Gi enjoys cock in an entirely different way of course," she moved to fix the dildo securely in place in the front of Gian's belt. She doesn't get to play the top very often, so I let her have her fun on occasion. "Why don't you show me what a greedy little cock sucker you are," Josie purred and stroked her cheek softly before watching as Gian advanced with the fake cock jutting out from her pelvis.

Bella's had retreated fully into that space in her mind where the pleasure and pain mixed to make her a slave to a dominant's power. Jose had an aura about her that Bella found irresistible and she couldn't deny the woman anything she asked. Her lips parted at the end of the strangely life-like cock, and she began to bob her head as Gian rocked her hips.

"You can do better than that," Josie purred near her ear a moment before Bella felt the fall of the flogger on her ass and Bella groaned as she swallowed the cock deeper.

"She is a cock hungry piglet," Gian commented and held her head by the pigtails to fuck her mouth with smooth long strokes.

The flogger fell several times between her legs and she cried out opening her mouth and throat wider for Gian, the action making the drying cum on her face crack and flake away in patches. Tears from her occasional gagging and spittle added to the mess of her face as she knelt trembling at the feet of another sub.

"Lovely," Josie said pulling Gian a step away from Bella and looking down on the girl. So looked so sweet and vulnerable and Josie smiled enjoying the girls submission immensely. "Remove the spreader," she ordered and waited as Gian quickly fell to her hands and knees behind Bella to comply.

"Stand," Josie held out a hand to Bella to help her to her feet. She ran a finger down one side of her face and purred, "Such a messy little piglet," her fingers followed the trail of spittle down over her breast.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Bella breathed thinking her tone held disappointment.

"Not at all little piglet, I love filthy, dirty, nasty little girls, and if we had more time, I would perhaps show you just how much but alas time is not on our side today. Perhaps you will come to my playroom next time, hmm?" She offered and saw the girl bite her lip. She considered that this might be a one-time thing but in case it was not she would hold back on some of the more confronting kinks she enjoyed with Gian.

Josie fixed nipple clamps to Bella's already tortured pink nubs and holding the chain in one taloned finger walked back toward the entrance to the room. She picked up the leather belt from the small box there and sat slouched in the leather chair. In this position, her ass rested right on the edge, and she parted her legs widely indicating that Bela should kneel between them.

"Now my greedy little piglet, you are going to eat me again because I know how hungry piggies can get. You will need to remember everything Gian taught you early because she will not show you again. Instead, I am going to let her fuck you with that cock you sucked so greedily," Josie purred sitting forward for the moment to pull Bella's face close and kiss her softly and intimately. At the end of the kiss, she bit Bella's lip. "I have wanted to bite that lip for you for some time," she gave a slow smile.

"Thank you, Mistress," Bella whispered and quivered in the intimate closeness of their faces.

"You are such a delight," Josie said flicking the clamps to make her whimper softly. She then guided Bella's mouth down her throat and across her chest to her breasts and let her suckle at each one giving her instruction on how she liked lips, teeth and tongue to be used. After long minutes, she used Bella's pigtails to guide her slowly down to her cunt and lay back in the chair holding Bella's face close as the girl began to lick and suck. You may raise your hips her Gian," she said dreamily as she relaxed into the softness of her piglets tongue.

Gian was not soft at all as she thrust into Bella hard and fast making her squeal in surprise and sending the shock into Josie, who moaned appreciatively. Gian held her hips tightly digging her nails into the flesh there, and the clamps on her breasts swung with each hard thrust making Bella whimper and murmur as she worked the please the Mistress. Leaning her shoulder to the base of the armchair she raised her hand to Josie's hot wet cunt and squealed loudly as the crack of the leather belt landed on her back and top pf her ass disturbing Gian's rhythm and making her attempt to raise her head slightly.

"No hands," Josie growled breathily, and the belt landed a second time leaving a long red welt and making Bella scream into her cunt a second time. Josie was pleased when it also whipped over Gian's breasts in its arc before landing on the greedy piglet she held between her legs. The scene continued for some time before nearing her final peak she growled, "Clamps" at Gian, who immediate reached forward and pulled them free of the girl they held between them.

Holding her head firmly as she ground up against Bella's wide screaming mouth Josie came for the first of many ricocheting orgasms that rolled over her body. Bella struggled and squirmed as the cock continued to pound into her and Gian's hand reached around to flick and rub at her clit. Unable to ask or hold it back Bella came hard, and long her whole body shaking and jerking with the impact. Gian too came, this time, the bouncing of the vibrator inside her against the best finally undoing her resolve not to come unless instructed. She hoped that her mistress would be in such a good mood after this tryst that she would not be punished for it.

Josie eventually pushed Bella away from her oversensitive clit and the girl slid to the floor and off the shining cock that Gian had been fucking her with.

"Do you not clean and thank a cock that has fucked you so well when you're done, piglet?" Josie scolded Bella.

"Yes, Mistress," Bella roused herself and crawled to wear Gian knelt with the fake cock jutting up from the belt on her pelvis. "Thank you, Gian," Bella said lowering her head and swiping her tongue over the cock in long licks. The belt flicked out and landed on her raised ass. "You will call her Miss when we play like this. I think she had earned the title don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Bella said quietly and looked up at Gian, "Thank you, Miss, for fucking me so well."

"You are welcome, Piglet, you are quite a delicious little treat. Thank you, Mistress," Gian looked at Josie with love and tenderness.

"You may remove the belt and have her clean you delicious pussy. She has earned it I believe," Josie settled back into the leather chair again basking in the afterglow and content to watch, for now, giving an occasional flick of the belt to remind them both that she was watching. Unable to be on the sidelines for long, Josie moved behind Bella and began playing with her tight little cunt. She teased at her clit with one hand while she force two then three fingers into her eventually adding a fourth and wondering if the tiny girl had ever been fisted. Gian by this stage was coming hard as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

The girl between them was so close to being the perfect slave that Josie could help but give vent to her darker needs and pushed Bella to another orgasm with her hand before abruptly pulling them away as the girl was still cumming and pulling her by her hair to roll over onto her back. Standing above her she parted the lips of her cunt and pissed over Bella's torso avoiding her face until she lay in a small puddle of pale gold fluid. Surprise registered on her face but not shock as Josie reached and again pulled her up by her pigtails noting that she was still quivering in orgasmic release.

"Now you're a perfectly filthy little piglet, just the way I like," she pushed Bella's head up against her cunt as she knelt in the puddle of piss. "It seems that you like it too my greedy, dirty little piglet," Josie dragged her back to the chair keeping her mouth glued to her cunt. She allowed herself the leisure of letting Bella suck and lick her softly as she watched her love, Gian clean up the mess and gather all the items from the other area to place into a cleaning bin near the door.

Holding their folded clothes lightly, Gian waited with a happy smile for her Mistress to have her fill of the piglet. She was beyond grateful to have been allowed to play as hard as she did and floated on the afterglow of both her orgasm and her Mistress's pleasure.

"Were you at my home," Josie said pulling Bella's face up and looking into her eyes. "You would stay exactly like that for the evening, beautiful and filthy," she purred. "You would wear a curly tail and ring in your nose, and I would love you entirely too much." She sighed, "Alas I much return you to your Master, but you will consider coming to spend a weekend with us," she said as a statement rather than a question.

"Yes Mistress," Bella said simply. She would, of course, consider it, but she needed time to process what had just happened to her. "Please use my apartment to freshen up Mistress," she invited still unsure of her role and position with this woman.

"Thank you, Piglet. We would like that," Josie helped her to her feet and followed her from the playroom admiring the belt markings on her pale skin.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,529 Followers