Possessing Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers

"I had always assumed his protection and that of Mel's friends and the management staff like Jake," Bella paused to think chewing her lip again. "I do not think I would ever be here without a Master so I can't imagine that it would make any difference if I accepted or not," Bella tilted her head her mind working.

"Ah but it does, to Stephen. His code is such that he would never lay a hand on a girl or the property of another without the acceptance of the girl and her owner if there is one. In your case there is me, your guardian and Kurt the executor of your business holdings. As this is a personal issue it falls to me to accept, and I will if you also agree," Rob paused waiting for her to speak.

,""So it's a formal acceptance of the assumed," Bella laughed softly. "I have no problem at all accepting Sir Stephen into the sphere of people who may guide and train me in this lifestyle."

"Just remember, he was once Mel's protégé and as such he can be a harsh and sadistic, but he is also very fair and would not discipline you unduly," Rob determined to make it clear just what she was agreeing to.

"You left out handsome," Bella grinned not phased at all by his description.

Rob shook his head and stood up holding out his hand to her, "Let's go see him then."

Like the den of the owners, the managers office though smaller sat in a similarly central position within the club, having doors to both the foyer and the restaurant areas. They walked back through the foyer and into the smaller office where Stephen sat at his desk as if waiting for them. One of the girls from reception passed Rob a small note as he passed her. Reading it quickly, he smiled widely.

"I need to go see someone. I will leave you to your discussions. Send her to the restaurant when you're done," Rob said easily and exited the room.

Stephen stood up and approached her, towering over her he growled, "You have something to say?"

Bella swallowed loudly and when she opened her mouth barely a whisper came out, "I'm sorry, Sir Stephen, I didn't nor realise the extent of my recklessness, and I do now."

"Do you? Do you really?" his hand snapped up and circled her throat. "Do you know how easily it would be for a man like me to break you like a twig? To hold you against your will and make you my personal fuck toy?"

"Yes, Sir Stephen," she squeaked but found his words both terrifying as well as arousing.

"Look at you," his eyes dropped to her hardening nipples clearly seen through the open cleavage and thin leather of the vest. "You're such a hot slut anyone with half a mind could abuse you, and you would be grateful," he dropped his hand and walked away. He tried to hold the element of barely concealed distaste in his voice but in truth her obvious pleasure at being spoken to this way pleased him, and he saw in her something he rarely saw in the submissives he dealt with on a daily basis.

"I will leave it to Rob to educate you this time as agreed," he almost spat the words as he turned to regard her again. "The next time I feel you have recklessly put yourself in danger or taken too much risk at the behest of another without using your safe-word, it will be me who decides the punishment, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir Stephen. I accept that it is now your right as my protector," Bella cast her eyes down to the floor.

"Indeed," he threw a cushion to the floor and took a seat in the chair beside it indicating she should kneel. "I would like to be involved in your training plan. To check up on you and ensure the codes of conduct are upheld by any that are chosen to train you, agreed?"

"Yes, Sir Stephen," Bella was stunned by his request but she could not see the harm in it as long as he didn't interfere if all was going well.

"Jake and I share much of the load of running this club and your protection will also become part of this load. Should I not be available you will seek protection from him," Stephen looked at the small girl who chewed her lip in thought and paused? "There is no need to fear us, only what will happen if you do not seek out protection when you need it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir Stephen. I know that both yourself and... umm is Jake a Sir or a Master?" she tilted her head in question.

"Either, though Sir will do for now unless he tells you otherwise," Stephen answered.

"Thank you, I know you are both respected and valued by Rob and that Mel relied heavily on you. I have seen the good will you receive from all members and submissives. I will do my best not to incur any more punishments or make the load you bear here any heavier," she said quietly.

"We will not be your trainers but we will be here to protect you should you need. I will put our numbers into your phone, does Rob have it?" She shook her head, and he frowned at her, "You must always have your phone on you. I will talk to Rob about it. You are still new to this world, and the fault is his. Once your training begins though there will be no excuses," he smiled menacingly, "and in my mind you already have two strikes against you." Mel had always done everything for her, she had not had to think for herself during their short relationship. This existence she was asking for seemed a lot more complicated than she originally thought.

Her confusion warred with her need in her mind as once again she railed at Mel for leaving her to find her own way. A knock sounded at the door, and Rob walked in, "All done?"

"Guess so," Stephen replied.

"Good. Bella's training will begin tonight. An old friend of ours has just arrived. I want you to take her back through the foyer in a couple of minutes, give me time to get back to the table. When you get to the restaurant entrance I want you to stand there until I signal you," Rob spoke quickly as if excited.

Stephen grunted and nodded looking down on Bella as Rob left the room. He offered his hand helping her up in the high teetering heels. "I hope you're as ready as you say you are," he murmured and placing his large hand around the back of her neck as Mel always had, guided her out of the door into the foyer. He greeted a few friends without introducing Bella despite their curious glances before walking her toward the restaurant and piano bar door.

Bella heard a man at a nearby table exclaim as she appeared, "Fuck now there's a walking fantasy." She turned to face the table the voice had come from, seeing Rob she smiled nervously. The guests he had with him included Sara, Charles and the loud man she did not know. "No way!" The man exclaimed as she turned properly toward them, "You can't be serious! That's the girl you want me to train for a few days?"

Rob saw Bella's face cloud over with self-doubt mistaking the man's praise for reluctance and waved her over. Sara was fidgeting beside Charles as if she had too much energy to be sitting still at the dinner table. "Please Daddy, please" Sara finally wailed.

"Okay, baby but be gentle," Sara leapt out of her chair and almost bowled Bella over in a huge hug and kisses.

"I missed you so much. I am so glad your back!" Sarah held her tight as if she had no plan of letting go until Stephen cleared his throat. "Oh pooh, okay, okay, I am sitting back down, but you're no fun Sir Stephen," she said churlishly letting go of Bella.

"Well hell-lo, beautiful," the unknown member of the party said. Bella drew a deep breath stifling the giggles she had gone into over the way Sara spoke to Stephen and turned toward the voice. She took in the man. He wore biker leathers, had a closely cropped goatee and long hair tied back in a leather thong. He seemed from Bella's viewpoint to be as big as if not bigger than Stephen and her eyes widened.

Rob filled her stunned silence by introducing him, "Bella this is my friend, Wildman. If you agree, he will be your trainer for this week of probation. You will address him as Sire."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sire," she said quietly feeling like she should courtesy, before turning to Charles, "and it's always wonderful to see you and Sara, Master Charles." Bella leaned down to kiss his cheek as he preferred her to when greeting him.

"Ah Bella, you are as gorgeous as ever," Charles smiled. "We have missed you. Bad business all that," he said acknowledging the elephant in the room, "Time to start living again, yes?"

"Yes," Bella agreed readily, somehow it was nice to have Charles acknowledge the loss of Mel and her appearance here, as if accepting that she needed to move on.

"I hope Sara is as brave, when the time comes," he said quietly turning his face way from Sara as he spoke. "Life is for the living, as they say," he smiled but it did not reach his eyes making her look at him closely.

"Come sit next to me!" Sara grinned, "We can share dessert!" Bella laughed. She knew that meant Sara would eat it for her, but she didn't mind it was good to be around people who were happy and enjoying life. Or perhaps it was just good to be trying to enjoy it herself.

Bella took the seat between Sara and the Wildman. He leaned over toward her once she was seated and tapped his cheek, "Where is my kiss hello?" Bella laughed softly and leaned over to press her lips to his cheek.

"Well, I'm in. Check please!" he chuckled.

"No," Sara wailed, "It's my turn to have dinner with Bella and nothing is going to go wrong this time!" She gasped and covered her mouth, "I wasn't 'posed to say that."

"It's okay Sara, really; I am fine and I am so happy to see you and your Daddy," She hugged the cherubic woman to her. She turned to Rob, "I didn't realise it would be so soon."

"No time like the present considering your recent recklessness," he shrugged but his eyes held hers as if daring her to back down on what she had agreed to. "It's obvious that you need far greater supervision than I have been giving you."

"Agreed," rumbled Stephen.

"Yes, Master Rob," she said softly blushing as she lowered her gaze from his.

"Uncle Bobby, tell Uncle Billy he has to stay for dinner," Sara whined plaintively.

Rob turned to his friend and said, "Stay for dinner Uncle Billy."

"Fine," Wildman grunted, "But if I am a good boy I get the girl tonight, right?" He chuckled to Sara who nodded enthusiastically.

"She has an appointment tomorrow afternoon so as long as you have her here by lunchtime so I can take her, I don't see why not," Rob said eyeing Bella's reaction.

"Done," Wildman agreed and turned to Bella, "Here's your time to speak up, baby girl, do you agree?"

"Yes, Sire," she said in a voice steadier than she felt. She was both terrified and excited at the prospect, and she knew that Rob unequivocally trusted this man and that she knew guaranteed her safety.

"Excellent," he dug around in his pocket and pulled out a gold arm band. It was highly decorated with filigree writing, and he placed it on her upper arm snapping it closed. "Let's order shall we I have been in the land of suits and ties too long already."

"Aww Uncle Billy, you never come to the club anymore, and they have the bestest desserts now that Sir Jake is running things," Sara wheedled, "Don't be in so much of a hurry, pretend you're at a costume party!"

The dinner conversation was lively and full of laughter and as Bella listened she got to know William Wilder, otherwise known as Wildman. He was to be her first trainer on the journey she had begun into the world Mel had brought her to, and she was grateful for this time to get to know him a little before they left. He rode with the White Knights Motorcycle Club. They were well known for their charity work, and he had just returned from a charity ride along the New England highway in Rural New South Wales. He worked as a freelance photographer and artist, so he travelled constantly, but his home base was here in the city.

When dessert came, Stephen put an extra one between Bella and Sara announcing that they could share Jakes new creation but mainly it was so that Bella would eat her own. Despite Bella's natural slimness, he worried about her being so thin. No sooner had Bella taken the last bite of her dessert than Wildman spoke up.

"Right I was a gentleman and a good boy all through the meal but I've reached my limit," he said to Rob, "I'll bring her back lunchtime tomorrow and we can discuss the details then." He picked Bella up from her seat and easily slung her over his shoulder, smacking her ass loudly before striding out of the club.

Bella squeaked in surprise but did not fight her position hanging limply from his shoulder she lifted her head as they left the table and waved goodbye to Charles and Sara, who was giggling loudly. Rather than the car park they went out of the main door into the street, and he dumped her onto the back of his bike and pushed a helmet onto her head.

She clung to him as he drove through the streets of the city and listened to him speak through a system that linked the helmets to each other. There was no softness in his voice as he told her his non-negotiable rules.

"You will call me Sire at all times, public and private. You were Mel's girl, so I have no doubt that you have a masochistic streak, but you will; I repeat; you will use your safe-word if you become distressed by anything no matter how aroused you or I seem to be. You will obey only me during your time with me aside of this one meeting tomorrow all other appointments and necessary absences will be approved by me alone. We will discuss your limits and mine as well as likes and dislikes later. Right now your only ally is your safe word. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sire," she said fear and anticipation rolling through her with the vibrations of the bike.

"Good for tonight your safe-word will be Fruitloops," He finished the lecture as they pulled into the driveway, the garage door automatically opening for them. He got off the bike and removed her helmet for her once again picking her up and slinging her over his shoulder. She had concentrated so hard on his voice as they drove she had not taken note of where they were, and she was surprised to find herself in what seemed like a disused warehouse.

He took the stairs two at a time jostling her as she hung over his broad shoulder finally entering a heavy metal door and throwing on a light switch. The door banged closed behind them as they walked to the shadowy far end of the room, and he dumped her unceremoniously to the floor growling, "Don't move an inch," he grabbed a bag from a nearby bench and took out a camera, clicking off several shots of the girl.

Bella froze like a deer in headlights her eyes wide and blinking as the flash caught her unawares.

"I've had a hard on since you walked into that place tonight," Wildman growled, "Crawl over here like a good little slut and suck my cock," he leaned back against the bench behind him. Bella gathered her arms and legs beneath her and crawled slowly and sensuously towards him keeping her eyes on his face. "Hungry for cock aren't you, a slut like you needs it all the time," his voice got deeper and he rumbled the words as she knelt up before him and leaned close to breathe in the scent of his well-worn leather pants rubbing her face against his covered groin.

She was aware of a flash going off as her hands worked at the button, and zip peeling the pants down his legs not surprised at the soft interior and the fact that he wore no underwear. She leaned in breathing in the scent of him as her hands guided the pants lower. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her away from his cock making her squeal in surprise rather than pain. "Undo my boots first you useless cunt," and all but threw her to the floor at his feet. She gathered herself and pulled her legs beneath her in a wide kneel. She bent low undoing the buckles and revelling in being surrounded once again by the smell of leather and the control of a dominant man.

She removed his boots and socks and had begun to work at his pants again when he kicked them off collecting her in the process and sending her sprawling backwards. Planting his feet wide apart he sneered, "Well what are you waiting for," once again she got up on her hands and knees and crawled toward him kneeling up. She leaned forward lifting her hand to his balls as she lowered her head to kiss the tip almost reverently, she let her tongue snake out and swirled around the head before sucking it into her mouth.

Fluttering her tongue underneath the head, she heard him groan, and his hand go into her hair, pleased by his reaction she continued her slow pace lifting her mouth from his cock and running her hand up and down the shaft as her tongue made similar trails up and down the veiny rod. She bent her head lower still to lap at his balls eliciting another groan of satisfaction before he suddenly pulled her head back by the hair making her look up at him.

"Plenty of time for that later," he growled, "Now open!"

She opened her mouth, and he thrust into her making her gag. She swallowed hard; he had a reasonably big cock, but not overwhelmingly so and as she got into a rhythm with him she gurgled and swallowed around the head taking into the portal of her throat rather than gagging and chocking on him. The soft curls that crowned the cock she sucked avidly smelt of the leather pants he had been wearing, and she willingly pushed her nose into them as he continued to thrust in and out of her sucking mouth.

Tears streaked her cheeks and drool hung from her chin when he pulled her hair back tilting her face up to him with just the head of his cock remaining between her lips. The flash went off several times, and he groaned loudly, "Open, tongue out." The first spurt of cum made his cock jump spraying it over her nose and cheek the second landing across her tongue and a third landing across her nose and cheek again narrowly missing her eye. He placed his cock back on her tongue and commanded, "Suck!" The flash had continued to go off during the last of his orgasm, but she didn't care she was so hot and horny right at that moment.

"For someone without much training you're quite a good little cocksucker," he said as he finally he pulled her away from his cock and threw her back to the ground. "Now we can get down to business. Follow me," he said and turned to walk away before adding, "Crawl."

They moved to the other side of the dimly lit end of the huge open space that was what she assumed a converted warehouse. He took a seat in a large leather chair, and she knelt before him. "Hands," she heard the command and lifted her hands to him and he encased her wrists in leather cuffs similar to the ones she had worn for Mel. "I like the boots, you will keep them on, stand," he commanded.

Lifting her leg to the seat between his legs, he encased the ankle of her boot in a cuff; his hand ran up her leg to her cunt, "You love sucking cock don't you, baby girl," he murmured as his finger pushed past the flimsy material of her g-string and into her wetness making her gasp and bite at her lip as she balanced on one foot. His finger thrust in and out of her a few times as he growled, "I asked you a question, baby girl."

"Yes, Sire," she panted.

"Then say it!" he prompted pulling his finger from her and stroking her clit lightly.

"I love sucking cock, Sire," She panted letting out a small whimper as she blushed.

"Good girl. There won't be any more of these while you are with me," he gathered the flimsy g-string in a bunch and ripped it from her body. "No panties, no bras. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Sire," she said breathlessly the sting of the snapping elastic heating her slightly.

"Other foot," he commanded and she changed position. "You have had your ass fucked?"

"Yes, Sire," She replied and continued the simple reply as he continued to ask about her experience so far. Had she been spanked, cropped, caned, flogged whipped? Had clamps, anal plugs, beads, ben wah balls been used? Wax play, water sports? He was glad that she had no piercings and that she seemed to love leather as much as himself. He then asked about lifestyle fetishes, the only one she could truly understand was being kept as a pet. Though she had a desire to learn how to serve as Nyx did, she did not remember its name.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers