Possessing Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers

He explained that he had chosen the address of Sire because although he identified with being a Daddy-Dom he did not enjoy the immaturity and childlike affectations of girls such as Sara. Instead, he craved the respect and ultimate control of having a young woman such a Bella reliant on him for every little thing. He would care for her and control her life for the time she was with him as a father might for a young girl, but he also had a wide sadistic streak and liked his girls to embrace their need for cock and hard use. He liked then to be true sluts, flirtatious and teasing even with his friends, and while he would allow her to suck many different cocks this week, she was to have no penetrative sex with others while she was with him. He didn't want a cry baby, or a tantrum thrower, if he wanted a girl to cry and pout he would give her a good reason to do just that.

"Is there anything we haven't covered that you would like to add?" he asked her seriously.

"I was introduced to this type of ... living by Mel as you know. From the time, I took his collar I knew I wanted to experience more, everything, all he wanted to show me but..." she faltered, "It wasn't to be, now it falls to men like you to show me different things. What I am trying to say is that I do not know what I do not like yet or what my limits are, I only know one man's way, and I loved him enough to do anything for him. This," she looked up at him, "Will be different on so many levels."

"Ah, dear girl," he cupped her face and kissed her nose, "You already have already pleased me in more ways than you could fathom just by that sentence alone."

He pulled her up over his lap, "Now baby girl, this is not to punish you but simply for my own enjoyment." His hand crashed down on her ass, and she cried out. He was a big man both in height and muscle, her ass heated up quickly and she squealed and sobbed panting her heat as the fingers of his other hand fucked into her and teased her clit. Within in very little time, she was begging to cum.

"There is no need to beg tonight, you may cum as often as you as you are able to," he smirked liking that she was such a hot pain slut. Rob had played down how good this girl was, or perhaps he didn't realise. Either way, she was his for a week, and he had every intention of making the most of it. She came hard and long coating his hand and his thigh in the evidence of her pleasure at being spanked. He pushed her from his lap to land in a heap at his feet.

"Clean up your mess, slut," he growled and she immediately came to her knees and lapped at his thigh almost purring in pleasure. He lifted her head by the hair and shoved his gooey fingers into her mouth. "Such a hungry baby girl I bet you wish these were a cock, don't you? Don't worry I will make sure you get to suck more cock than you ever imagined this week," he said with a leery smile. Bella revelled in the last waves of her first real orgasm in months and knew this was what she needed. She felt his desire for her, and it was enough, enough to make her want to please him and hear his praise.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers