Pranking the Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Ben's double-take was exactly the reaction Gina had sought when she decided what to wear. She didn't own anything terribly sexy or exotic, save for a couple pieces of lingerie she had no intention of wearing to dinner with a guest. She did, however, have a thin, tight, red, spaghetti-strapped tank top that left precious little to the imagination as it clung to her unconstrained breasts. Between nerves and a hint of arousal and knowing what it would do to Ben to be seen in it, her nipples were already at attention. Had their guest been anyone other than a porn actress, she would never have considered wearing this. Doing so, however, meant that she was further fueling Ben's acceptance of her fake back-story while also making sure she was more the focus of his attention over dinner than their attractive guest.

Ben slipped his arms around her as she came into the kitchen, clearly interrupting a bit of conversation that seemed like it had safely been on sports. He kissed her and she kissed him back, putting a little zest on it.

"You look incredible," he whispered in her ear.

"I know," she said, slipping from his grasp and inhaling the smells of the various take-out options sitting on the counter. Her stomach growled and she was grateful for the large spread.

"Ladies first," Ben said, handing out plates and then retrieving a bottle of wine and glasses.

Gina turned to Jamee, to indicate she should go first, only to find the woman openly checking her out. Her eyes moved from Gina's breasts down to the considerable amount of exposed leg beneath her Daisy Dukes -- shorts she never felt comfortable wearing anywhere other than to the beach as a cover-up. While she was used to guys checking her out, especially Ben, she couldn't remember another woman ever examining her with such open lust before. It made her both uncomfortable and flattered.

She forced herself to remember that this woman and "Skye" had been intimate together before, at least in front of the camera. Who could tell whether they'd ever done anything after hours. To sell this, she couldn't show any sign of this being unusual.

"After you," Gina said, regaining her composure.

Jamee winked. "You always did like checking out my backside." She turned to fill her plate, giving her ass a little wiggle under the miniskirt.

Gina felt a brief flush pass through her, then realized Ben was staring at her with a bemused grin.

With plates and glasses in hand, they all retreated to the dining nook and sat around the table. Gina ended up in the middle with Ben on her right and Jamee on her left. Unwilling to lead the conversation just yet, Gina dug in.

"So, Jamee," Ben said, breaking the silence. "Are you still in the industry, so to speak?"

Gina was uncomfortable that he brought it up, but it was probably a perfectly ordinary topic of discussion for someone who filmed porn. Jamee didn't seem to take any offense.

"Only once in a while," she said. "I still take gigs once in a while, especially if it's with someone I enjoy working with, but these days it's pretty much just a part time gig. I mostly do computer programming, actually."

Ben nodded. "Nice. Nothing wrong with having multiple options. Cool that you're able to make a little on the side when you like."

"Pays for my vacations, mostly," she said. "And my new car. How about you, Skye? Or do you prefer Gina? You almost always went by Skye back in the day. Honestly, until Ben contacted me, I couldn't remember your real name."

"Whichever is fine," Gina said. At least it helped establish that the girls didn't know each other all that well before.

"Skye, then. Rolls off the tongue easier for me."

Gina nodded. Of course, she had no idea if this woman's name was actually Jamee or if that was her stage name.

"Ben said you work at a hospital."

"Yeah. ER nurse."

Jamee pursed her lips. "Sounds intense."

"It can be. Every day is an adventure, that's for sure."

"I suppose the hospital administration probably wouldn't look too kindly on you moonlighting in front of the camera, huh?"

Gina swallowed hard. "Uh, no. I doubt it."

"That's a shame," Jamee said, smiling. "I'd love to have another chance with you. Even know a couple producers who'd probably be willing to make it happen."

Gina blushed. "Yeah. Tempting, but not worth losing my job over." She could feel Ben's eyes on her, but didn't trust herself to look at him.

"I don't know about you, but I preferred the shot we did with just the two of us," Jamee said, leaning forward with her elbows on the table. "The one by the pool. Remember?"

Gina wished she had done a little more research into Skye Blue's videography. Maybe then she'd have some idea of the scene Jamee was describing.

"Mmm, yeah, that was pretty nice."

Jamee rolled her eyes and turned to Ben. "'Pretty nice,' she says. Well, I seem to remember the director having to tell us to cut about five times because my tongue was too busy between her legs and she was lost in orgasm after orgasm. I'm sure I don't have to tell you just how sweet she tastes."

"No you don't," Ben said, chuckling. "I saw part of that vid online. What was the other one you two did together?"

Gina shoved an eggroll in her mouth so as not to have to answer that one.

"You have to remember that one, Skye," Jamee said, reaching out and taking Gina's hand in her own. "I swear to God, I will never forget that one."

"How about you tell it?" Gina felt uncertain at the touch of Jamee's hand. It was intimate, yet friendly. "I'm not sure I can tell it with a straight face in front of Ben."

"That bad?" Ben leaned forward.

"Not bad, exactly," Jamee said. "Just...memorable. It was the first time I'd gone out of the country for a shoot. Tijuana, so not exactly far or too exotic.

"Anyway, the shoot was in some old church that I think was out of use. Hard to tell for certain, but it was in pretty rough shape and I doubt they'd have let us use an active church for a porn shoot. It was me and Skye and some Mexican dude. Eduardo, maybe?"

Gina shook her head. "Don't ask me. My memory of it is kinda hazy."

"That'd be the tequila," Jamee said. "I think they were trying to pay us in liquor. But yeah, this dude, Eduardo or whatever, was short and hairy. And when I say hairy, I mean like sasquatch hairy. Thick black hair, sweaty, smelled of tequila. Not a pretty situation. But he was nice enough to us, even if he only spoke in Spanish."

"Yikes."

Jamee, to Gina's relief, pressed on rather than solicit her confirmation of the details. "Things were going okay, I guess, as the director sorted out and translated roughly what he wanted to happen. I was supposed to be playing this dude's wife or girlfriend or something, and he catches me making out with Skye, and rather than get pissed he joins in. Pretty standard fare."

"Agreed," Ben said.

"So there I am, licking Skye's sweet pussy from behind while she's bent over a pew, and Eduardo comes walking in, says some shit in Spanish, and then drops his shorts. Oh my God. Dude had a cock like a beer can, I kid you not. Average length, but the thickest damn thing I'd ever seen outside of a sex toy shop, and I never really believed some of those things could fit in a normal woman."

Gina blushed a bit, partly at Jamee's blunt language, but also at picturing this story in her head, imagining what her doppleganger must have been thinking as this all happened. Was she frightened? Excited? Too drunk to care or even remember? Gina tried to place herself in that position, bent over a pew while a hot girl was licking her (that was difficult enough to visualize) and then to see this hairy dude drop trou and show off a unit that thick and know it was coming for her?

"Pretty sure Skye was as shocked as I was, since I felt her kinda freeze up." Jamee glanced at Gina, giving her a sympathetic nod. "The script called for me to go back to licking while Skye started sucking his cock. She gave it her best, but the thing was just too damn big to take. I think I went a bit off-script at that point, wanting to give it a go myself, but I didn't do any better. We settled on tag-teaming him with our tongues for a while, and I think the director was cool with it because he never cut."

Gina took a long drink of wine while everyone at the table leaned back for a moment. The sexual tension from the story was permeating into the room a bit. She could feel it in herself and see it in Ben's eyes.

"Guys always think bigger is better," Ben said. "But at some point, I'd say it ain't worth it if you can't get a blow job."

"Skill beats size," Gina said, figuring that was a safe way to chime in after staying quiet through most of the conversation.

"Agreed," Jamee said. "But I won't knock size, either. So, anyway, this guy is just letting us go at him with a double blowjob. Or licking. Can't say it's a proper blow if you can't get your mouth around it. And then he says something that we can't understand and we figure he's ready to stick it in one of us. The plan had been for Skye to suck him first and then he'd trade places with me and fuck her from behind while she licked me. But I could see the fear in her eye."

Gina could only imagine. "Oh, and you weren't thinking the same thing?"

Jamee smiled. "Yeah, some, but I also knew I was a little more experienced. And you know how I like a challenge."

Gina nodded in agreement.

"And then what?" Ben prompted.

"I dragged the hairy dude by his cock up to the altar and had him lay down so I could straddle him," Jamee said matter-of-factly. "I may have been curious, but there was no way I was gonna let him control things until I knew I could actually take him."

"Good thinking," Ben said. He then turned to Gina. "And what did you do?"

Gina felt her heart flutter. Finally, she'd been backed into the corner from which Jamee would see through the deception. Maybe. "Honestly, I don't remember. I mean, I remember Jamee taking one for the team, but most of the rest... Tequila."

Jamee chuckled. "Poor thing. As I remember it, and I'll confess that time and tequila may have skewed my memory a bit, too, I was able to take the guy with a bit of effort. Felt like I was gonna be split open, but I managed it. After we got going, things eased up a bit.

"And Skye here kept him occupied by straddling his face for a bit while I was working through things. After we got into a good rhythm, I think I turned around for a little reverse cowgirl so she could lick my clit. Or was that the shoot with Ulla in New Mexico? Some of these things blur together over the years."

"That does sound vaguely familiar," Gina said.

"Wild," Ben said, setting his empty wine glass down. He looked at Jamee while gesturing Gina's direction. "See, before today, I had no idea she'd ever been with a woman before. Or in a threesome."

Gina felt a hint of accusation in his statement, despite how he tried to make it sound like he was cool with it. If anything, she figured he was a little jealous to discover this side of her he'd never known. Well, that and she'd told him straight up that she'd never done either about a year ago when they'd taken an internet purity test together for shits and giggles. Maybe that was the problem -- he felt like she'd lied to him.

"Now, see, I know what I told you," she said, holding up her hands. "But as far as I'm concerned, those never counted, because it was work. Not, you know, as a relationship thing."

Jamee looked like she was about to say something, but she closed her mouth. Shit. Gina figured there must have been something between her and Skye between shoots and she'd just been caught in a lie, at least from Jamee's perspective.

"Don't worry, hon," Ben said, taking her hand. "I'm not judging. I'm cool with it all, actually. Just a side of you I never knew existed. And, to be fair, you did bring it up -- at least part of it -- this morning, so it's not like some secret you intended to keep forever. I respect you for trusting me."

Gina felt humbled at his words and guilty for knowing all of it was based on a lie, a prank gone probably way too far now. She should just end it, but she found she was actually enjoying listening to Jamee's stories. The woman was cool and casual about sex in a way that Gina found liberating. If only she could capture a little bit of that.

Conversation shifted away from porn for a while, ranging across a variety of topics from work to sports to politics. The more they talked, the more Gina liked Jamee as a person and stopped seeing her as a porn actress. Everyone got along well and it almost felt as if she really was catching up with an old acquaintance.

"Okay, Skye, I've gotta ask you something," Jamee said. "Way back when, you said something about a shoot you'd done with Gunner Johnson. And, for some mysterious reason, that video never got released."

Uh oh, Gina thought. This sounded like the exact sort of trap question that would end the ruse. She nodded, as if she knew what was coming.

"I asked and you said you'd tell me what happened later. And, well, we went our separate ways after that and I never did get to hear that story. So...?"

Gina never thought she was exactly quick on her feet when it came to saying witty things. Making up a convincing story on the fly seemed equally out of her league, and she'd found long ago that she was no good at lying for that very reason. Her mind drew a complete blank on ideas that would fit the situation Jamee had hinted at.

"Okay," she said, wracking her brain. "Just, let me get a refill first. Anyone else need one?"

Both said they'd take more, so she offered to just fetch the bottle from the kitchen. The very short walk didn't give her much time to think. What would mess up a porn shoot? Something that might be sensitive enough to not want to talk about it? From her experience at the ER, an idea popped into her head that she thought would work.

She returned with the bottle and split the remainder of the wine between their three glasses.

"Okay, so the shoot with Gunner," she began, crafting the story in her mind even as the words came out of her mouth. "I was actually looking forward to that one, for whatever reason. Guess I was kind of a fan of his. When I got there that morning, we were setting up for a shoot that would have scenes in the kitchen and bedroom. Nothing too elaborate. Gunner was looking good and I was ready to go.

"We started with the kitchen scene and I remember it started with some striptease, and then I was down on my knees giving him a blow." She felt her face flush a bit under the rapt attention she was getting from both Ben and Jamee. "That segued into him lifting me up on the counter and then licking me out. All was going well and I was pretty well warmed up for the next scene in the bedroom.

"And that's when things went sour. Some guy, assistant producer or something, got a call and looked all grumpy about it. He talked to the director and she got the same look. She called Gunner over and they had this whispered conversation and I'm all wondering what the hell is going on. Gunner started swearing up a storm, grabbed his phone, and tromped outside -- buck naked, mind you -- and I could hear him just enough to know he was pissed at whoever he was talking to."

"The plot thickens," Jamee said with a smile.

"Anyway, while he blew off steam outside, the director filled me in. Apparently, Gunner's regular STD screening came back positive for something. She either wouldn't tell me what for or didn't know, but clearly was trying to figure out what to do next. I'd already sucked the guy's cock, so I'm freaking out a bit, and I sure as hell didn't want to go through the next scene which was supposed to be unprotected."

Jamee's eyes widened. "Wow, that would throw a wrench into things."

Gina felt a bit guilty when she saw the look of concern on Ben's face.

"Don't worry," she said. "Turns out the whole thing was just a false alarm. False positive. The director said we could continue with the shoot using condoms, but I was still pretty freaked and I don't know that Gunner would have been able to perform anyway. He's a pro, sure, but still.

"I got an off-cycle test, just to be sure, and that was false as was his repeat test. All was good on that front, but we never were able to reschedule the shoot. I think Gunner ended up doing it with another actress. Anyway, that was kinda the beginning of the end of my short stint in porn, especially since I was still trying to get into nursing and a scare like that didn't seem to be the sort of thing I should be putting myself through if I wanted to have credibility later on. Stuck it out a little longer, but..."

"Well, no wonder you were hesitant to talk about it," Jamee said. "Word getting around the industry like that can harm or even ruin careers. Glad it turned out to be nothing."

"No kidding," Ben said, looking relieved.

They cleared off the table and started for the living room. Gina didn't mind the conversation continuing on as the evening was still young, but she wondered just where things would ultimately end up. At some point, things would probably get awkward, and she genuinely had been looking forward to playtime with Ben. That wasn't off the table yet, but it was likely to get a late start which was going to be tough after a long day of work.

"If you ladies will excuse me for a moment," Ben said. "Be right back."

He headed back toward their bedroom and Gina heard the bathroom door shut a moment later. She sat on the couch and Jamee curled her legs underneath as she took the opposite end. The comfort level they'd achieved over conversation suddenly vanished as they looked at one another. Did she suspect something?

Jamee bit her lower lip, then leaned toward Gina a bit and spoke in a low tone. "This might be a little crazy, but do you wanna do something that Ben will remember for the rest of his life?"

Gina's heart skipped a beat. Coming from most people, that would be a pretty open-ended question. From a porn star who thought they'd been intimate before, it carried a much more specific meaning. If she'd been expecting to find a line across which the ruse could no longer continue, this was it.

"I'm...I'm not really sure," she said, barely containing her nerves. "I don't know how he'd react."

Jamee rolled her eyes. "Judging by his reaction to everything so far, I think it's safe to assume he'd be over the moon about it."

Gina had to concede that she was probably right. Still...

"What did you have in mind?" She couldn't believe she was even asking the question.

Jamee grinned conspiratorially. "Keep it simple. Just the two of us making out when he gets back."

Gina wiped her palms on her shorts. She hadn't been this nervous since her first time with a boy. There wasn't any particular sexual attraction on her part toward Jamee, beautiful as she was, but neither was there any revulsion.

"I don't know," she said. "It's been a long time..."

Jamee uncurled and crawled across the couch with all the grace of a cat on the prowl. "It's like riding a bike," she whispered in Gina's ear, her warm breath a tickle. "Only more fun."

Gina opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Jamee regarded her curiously for a moment and then leaned in close. When Gina didn't pull away, Jamee wrapped a hand around the back of her head and pulled her in to a kiss.

Gina let out a soft gasp as Jamee's soft lips made contact. It was the first time she'd kissed anyone other than Ben in nearly two years. It was the first time she'd kissed a woman since college, and even that had been just a quick drunk peck. This was unlike anything else -- playful, sweet, and tender. There was a hint of something fruity, probably from her lip gloss, and she smelled faintly fragrant.