Pranking the Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ben's tongue started working its way around Gina's pussy, she figured she was in a good position, and straightened up her torso. There, a foot away, was Jamee facing her, slowly riding Ben. Her breasts swayed gently and she grinned.

"Good as you remember?" Jamee asked.

"Mmmm...better, maybe," Gina said, leaning forward and initiating a passionate kiss with the other woman. "There's something to sharing this experience with the one you love."

"Yeah, that does make it special." Jamee reached out and cupped one of Gina's breasts. Gina savored the attention, both from Jamee and from Ben's tongue. He wasn't likely to bring her to orgasm from this position with so many other distractions, but it still felt very nice.

Gina leaned forward to suck one of Jamee's nipples again. Jamee purred in appreciation.

"Ben," Jamee said, her voice shallow and breathy, "whatever you do, don't cum. Not yet."

"Okay," came the very muffled response, prompting both girls to giggle.

Gina and Jamee kissed and played with the others' breasts for a while, partly for mutual pleasure and partly for the camera. It was this exhibitionist angle that Gina was starting to appreciate, since the physical sensations of their threesome were in no way more intense than the typical one on one experience. Many of Gina's actions she took with at least a little consideration toward how it would look on later viewing.

Jamee motioned for Gina to get up. Reluctantly, Gina obeyed, and Jamee got off Ben's cock as well. Ben, blinking at finally being able to see something other than Gina's bottom, looked for an explanation.

Jamee just twirled her finger in a rotating sign. When she turned herself and re-straddled Ben, facing his feet, Gina understood that they were indeed moving on to the next phase of the Eduardo re-enactment. By the time Gina got to the other end of the couch, Jamee had already taken Ben fully within her and was leaning back, bracing herself with both arms. Ben reached around and fondled a breast with one hand and held her hip with the other.

Gina knelt between their legs, watching in amazement at the view of her fiancé's cock sliding in and out of Jamee's smooth pussy. Above the slick folds of her labia, Jamee's clit was engorged and calling to Gina. This, minus the cock, was a view with which Ben was intimately familiar. For her, though, it was a very different way of seeing things.

Jamee was looking down at Gina, expression almost unreadable beyond lust. Was she wondering why Gina was taking so long to get started? Or had she long since seen through the ruse and simply wondered whether this stranger would actually go down on her? Maybe she was thinking of nothing more than getting off on Ben's cock.

Gina leaned forward and ran her tongue over Ben's contracted scrotum. As she reached the top, where it met the base of his cock, she began to taste Jamee. It wasn't unpleasant, and she was no stranger to tasting herself on Ben's lips or occasionally his cock. There was a unique smell to it that might have turned her off if she wasn't already so far gone. Now, it drew her onward.

She licked her way up Ben's cock and across Jamee until the tip of her tongue tickled the other woman's clit. Jamee let out a video-appropriate gasp and stopped grinding on Ben to give Gina a more stable target. Gina wasted no time, figuring by this point Jamee didn't need any more buildup and attacked her clit with abandon -- long flat licks alternating with rapid flutters. She tried to emulate everything she could remember having had done to her, everything that had driven her to orgasms, and hoped for the best.

Jamee's moaning and gasping and begging for more served as a huge confidence booster for Gina. Ben, meanwhile, started a slow stroke while Jamee more or less held herself in place above him. The three of them held that position and pace until their guest began to climax. Gina ground her tongue into the clit and held it in place while Jamee's contractions began. This, she was pleased to see, was no faked orgasm for the camera.

After the climax passed, Jamee collapsed back into Ben's arms. He held her close, one hand grasping a breast while the other teased along her pubic mound, avoiding direct contact with anything more sensitive. His cock was still buried inside her, but he made no effort to keep thrusting just yet.

"That was sweet, girl," Jamee said, smiling broadly. "Just like old times."

Gina smiled and shrugged. "If you say so."

Jamee turned her head just a bit and gave Ben a quick kiss -- something Gina realized was their first, and over which she felt no jealousy. "How close are you, big guy?"

"Pretty close," he said.

"Good." Jamee, to Ben's surprise, climbed off him and the couch. She urged him to stand, which he did, and then she unrolled the condom and set it aside.

"Time for this production's cum shot, I'm thinking," Jamee said, giving his cock a playful tug. She locked eyes with Gina, again perhaps looking to offer her an out if she disagreed. Gina, however, was ready as well and nodded. "Maybe you could give Ben a hand?"

Jamee knelt before Ben and licked his cock. Gina appreciated her staging, as they were squarely in front of the coffee table camera and side-on, offering an excellent view. Gina took up a position behind Ben and reached around to take his cock and begin stroking him. Ben groaned his approval and reached back with a hand to tease her pussy.

Once Gina got going with the hand job, their guest settled in with mouth open in front of Ben, inviting him to aim there. She occasionally flicked the tip with her tongue, but mostly she just waited. Gina stroked Ben with a faster tempo, working in concert with his breathing and body language. She knew he was on the brink and could go at any moment. Jamee looked up and Gina and gave her a wink.

"I'm...right...there..." Ben grunted, his body going taut.

Gina stopped stroking and lined up his cock with Jamee's open mouth. Jamee stuck her tongue out, just making contact with the underside of the swollen head, and that was the final nudge that put him over the top. Gina could feel the first pulse fire through his shaft and watched in fascination as a thick rope of cum squirted into Jamee's mouth. She then gave him a couple slower strokes, each time delivering a little more to their eager guest.

When there appeared to be nothing left to give, Jamee licked the tip of Ben's cock with her tongue, but she never closed her mouth or swallowed. Instead, she stood, and beckoned Gina in close. Gina thought she knew what was coming next and had a moment of trepidation. Yeah, she regularly sucked Ben off and happily swallowed every time. But sharing it with another woman? She knew it shouldn't be any different, but...

Jamee gave her little time to resolve the matter in her head. With mouth open wide, there was no doubt she intended for Gina to see Ben's deposit. Something changed in Gina as she saw the semen upon Jamee's tongue -- a possessiveness, a lust, a desire to reclaim what was rightfully hers. Gina wrapped her hand around Jamee's neck and pulled her into a hard kiss, shoving her tongue as far into the other woman's mouth as she could manage. Jamee seemed momentarily surprised, but was soon giving back just as intensely, their tongues wrestling in Ben's slick cum. Never had it tasted so sweet, Gina thought, as she claimed as much back as she could.

They finally broke their kiss when there was little of Ben left to share. Gina felt a flush of arousal and embarrassment as she looked up at Ben and the astounded expression on his face. Had she gone too far and grossed him out?

He leaned down and gave her a long, passionate kiss with just a bit of tenderness that had been absent in her interaction with Jamee. Gina felt herself melting into his arms.

"Now there's a keeper," Jamee said. "A man who's not afraid to kiss his woman after she's shared his cum with another girl."

Gina giggled and Ben shook his head in amazement.

"You two are something else," he said. "This is totally not what I had in mind for this evening, but I'm glad for being wrong."

"I'm glad you contacted me," Jamee said.

Gina looked between the two of them. "I don't think I'll have a coherent thought for a while, yet. But, yeah, it was fun."

"And as much as I'd love to stick around for another round or three, I have a date yet tonight," Jamee said, shrugging innocently. "I'm pretty sure it'll be a letdown after this, but you never know."

Jamee dressed while Ben stopped the recording on his phone. Gina found her shirt, but the whereabouts of her thong was not immediately clear and she settled on wearing just the one garment for now. It almost covered her.

Dressed and purse in hand, Jamee gave Ben a quick hug and peck. "Thanks. You're a good man."

She then turned to Gina and gave her a big hug, followed by a kiss on the lips that lingered just a little bit. Gina didn't mind. "Maybe we should get together again sometime, huh Skye?" Gina nodded. "Ben knows how to reach me, if you want."

They escorted her to the door and said their farewells. When the door shut, Gina looked at Ben and decided it was probably well past time to come clean. She didn't regret anything that had happened this evening, but she felt he had to know the reality behind it. With him still entirely naked and her halfway there, she suggested maybe they freshen up in the shower before bed.

No words were spoken as they warmed up the shower and climbed in together. With hot water coursing over their bodies, they held one another close and kissed gently. Lust had given way to comfort and intimacy.

"That really escalated," Ben said once they came up for air.

"It did, didn't it? You're okay about everything?"

He nodded. "I am as long as you are. Don't want anything getting between us."

"Good. Me either." She looked him in the eyes and took a deep breath. Moment of truth, literally. "There is something I need to tell you, though."

"Oh?"

"You know this morning, when I told you about my secret past in the adult film industry?"

"Uh huh."

Gina felt her heart pounding, fearful for his reaction even though she didn't really believe he'd be pissed. "None of it was true. I've never been in an adult film. I'm not Skye Blue. I have no idea who that girl was you invited over. It was all just a big April Fool's joke, which ended up getting a bit out of hand."

Ben, surprisingly, had very little reaction. He just studied her.

"What about the video you sent me?"

Gina shook her head. "It's a real video, but not me. Just someone who looks exactly like me. A friend from college stumbled across it and sent it to me. I almost showed you then, but realized I might be able to have a little fun with it. I just had no idea you'd...you know...look into it. Or freaking invite someone over thinking they knew me!"

"I went too far, huh?" Ben gave her a half-smile, while looking appropriately chagrined.

Gina shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. I don't blame you, and I could have revealed the truth as soon as I got home."

"Why didn't you?"

She closed her eyes for a long moment and said, "I'm not entirely sure. I guess I wanted to see how long I could keep you in the dark. And I couldn't believe that, in person, Jamee couldn't tell the difference between me and Skye Blue."

Ben grinned.

"What?" Gina could tell he was thinking something.

"Promise not to hit me?"

Gina gave him a dirty look, but agreed.

"Jamee isn't a porn star."

Gina turned those words over in her mind a few times, unsure quite what to make of them. "She isn't? Then, who...?"

Ben smiled. "Your joke, you totally and completely had me convinced it was the truth. I did find a few other vids of Skye Blue and one of her with another girl. I found the Twitter account of that actress and sent an inquiry, seeing if she remembered working with you. Or Skye, rather. To my surprise, she replied, and it soon became clear that you weren't Skye. She's still in touch with that person, who's married and living in Spain right now."

"So you knew?" Gina felt her emotions bouncing all over the place. She was pleased with her prank having worked, since that was no small feat with Ben. But she was also uncertain what that meant about Jamee. Had he tricked her into having a threesome?

Ben nodded. She could tell from his expression he knew he was on thin ice. "When I found out it was all just a joke, a very good one, I tried to think of some way I could get you back. So even though I bombed out when trying to find one of Skye's former acting partners, it didn't mean I couldn't pretend to have found one."

"Who's Jamee?" Gina didn't smother all the terseness in her voice.

"Jamee is a co-worker of mine," he said in even tones and immediately held up his hands in defense. "No, we've never done anything together. She's just a nice girl who, admittedly, likes to flirt a lot, but she also knows I'm engaged and hasn't ever pushed the issue. And, on top of that, she's been infatuated with your picture ever since I put it up on my desk at work. She told me point blank that if we ever broke up, she'd go after you before me."

Gina wasn't entirely sure what to make of all that, but emotionally she stepped back from the edge of becoming angry. She believed what he was saying, because she knew him.

Ben continued. "Anyway, she came to mind when I hatched my plan. First, because she has that right type of personality to run with a joke, but also because I know she's got a little thing for you. I never, ever expected things would go as far as they did. I figured you'd either come clean right off the bat or soon after you two started swapping stories. Frankly, I can't believe you kept playing along, or how convincing you were at it. There were a couple times when I was about to step in and end it -- "

"Before or after we started making out?" Gina snapped a bit, not because she was angry but rather to keep him on edge. She knew exactly how he'd been feeling all along, since it was where she'd been throughout dinner.

"Both," he said, blushing. "But, frankly, after I saw you two kissing I wasn't sure I could bring myself to break it up. You looked like you were really enjoying yourself. Thought I might get punched by one or both of you if I got in the way."

"Perhaps," she said, giving him a half-smile to let him know that she had been okay with the way things went.

He seemed to relax a bit, wrapping his arms loosely around her. "So, that's pretty much how things happened. I'm not sure what comes next. Things could get a little awkward at work, but I don't think she's the sort to make a big deal of it. As in, she won't go spreading it around or trying to worm her way into our lives."

"I got the sense she was pretty open-minded and cool, yeah," Gina said. "Is her name really Jamee?"

"First name, yes. Last name is Rudolph, not Summer."

Gina kissed Ben on the chest, then again on the lips as he leaned down.

"We good?"

"Yeah, we're good," she said. "Very good."

"Now what?"

Gina reached down and took his hard cock in her hand. "The night's still young. You still have the rest of the night with Skye Blue."

"Mmmm...sounds nice."

"Maybe we could crawl into bed and watch a little porn. I have a video in mind."