Pranking the Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamee may have started tentatively, but wasted little time in pressing into the kiss. Her lips parted and Gina felt tongue tease at her own lips. What would have been incomprehensible just minutes ago now seemed so right, and she met Jamee's tongue with the tip of her own.

"See?" Jamee whispered hoarsely between kisses.

Jamee crawled a bit closer and then threw a leg across Gina's lap. Gina scooted to the side just enough to accommodate the woman, who straddled her -- pelvis tight to pelvis. Jamee wrapped her arms around Gina -- one behind the back and the other behind her head. Gina felt awkward not doing something as well, so she reached out and touched Jamee's long, smooth legs. It was weird touching someone who wasn't at least a little hairy, like Ben, but it felt nice.

"Mmm...you haven't forgotten a thing, girl," Jamee said before shoving her tongue deep into Gina's mouth. Gina took it and gave as much in return.

Gina was working her hands up over Jamee's ass and then the bare expanse of her back when Ben must have returned to the room. She had been too caught up in the moment to hear the flush of the toilet.

"Well, don't stop on my account," he said, clearly amused.

Gina couldn't bring herself to look up at him or even acknowledge his presence. She was sure she would die of embarrassment if she did. That meant the only alternative was to continue. Knowing he was watching and approving did make it a little easier on her conscience. What would he say later, though, when she told him the truth? Fortunately, she was pretty certain he'd find the entire episode a great joke and applaud her for the willingness to take it to the extreme.

"We won't," Jamee said, barely breaking the kiss long enough to get the words out.

Gina was vaguely aware of Ben sitting down on the opposite end of the couch, no doubt giving him an exceptional side-on view of the action. She was quickly losing her inhibitions, though, and actually found herself increasingly turned on at the thought of him watching and getting aroused by the spectacle. Jamee was right when she said this would give him a special memory.

"I hate to interrupt," Ben said, apologetically. "But would either of you mind if I recorded this?"

Gina first reaction was incredulity. She had let him take a couple explicit pictures of her, but only on condition that they were never, ever shared with anyone else. They'd never used video and the idea of him filming her with another girl was inconceivable.

"Uh, I suppose," Jamee said. Gina was surprised at the hesitancy in her voice, given her long experience in front of the camera. "If Skye's okay with it."

Gina was about to deny him, but she caught Ben's eyes and saw the heady mix of love, lust, and sincerity there. He really did want this, but because it was her. She liked it when he was happy. And then there was the bit where she'd allowed that tonight she would be Skye Blue for him.

"I guess I did promise you the porn star experience," she said, her voice low between heavy breaths. "But it never leaves the two of us."

"Deal." Ben must have had his phone in his pocket, because within half a second he was bringing it up and framing the two of them.

"Riding a bike," Jamee whispered and then sucked Gina's earlobe into her mouth, sending a shiver down Gina's spine.

Gina gave up fighting back any reservations. She had, somehow, gotten this far and she decided she might as well enjoy it. Her body was certainly telling her it was on-board and Ben had more than given his stamp of approval.

She moaned when Jamee cupped one of her breasts through the thin fabric of her shirt. The woman was gentle, yet firm -- squeezing and massaging as one familiar with the territory. Her fingers went to work on Gina's hard nipple and Gina pulled the woman in tighter, kissing with renewed vigor.

Presumably taking Gina's response as a green light, Jamee reached down for the hem of Gina's shirt. Their eyes met for a moment and Gina recognized the mirror to her own smoldering passion. Gina held her arms aloft as the shirt was pulled off and tossed aside. Jamee went after both freed breasts with her hands, massaging and teasing, partly for Gina's pleasure and, most likely, partially for the benefit of the camera. It was one small benefit to playing with a porn actress, she figured -- Jamee would know how to play to the camera for Ben's benefit.

Gina leaned back at Jamee's gentle shove. It gave the other woman enough room to lean down and take a nipple between her lips. Gina closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensation of skilled lips and tongue as Jamee worked over one nipple and then the other. Ben was certainly no slouch when it came to playing with her nipples, but he had a few things to learn from this girl.

Through all the nipple play, Gina felt Jamee's hips grinding into her upper thighs. She even found herself pushing back in small thrusts. She was certainly getting aroused down there, an undeniable feeling of dampness, and liked the notion that she was having a similar effect on the other woman. The urge to give something back was growing.

Gina wrapped a hand under Jamee's chin and brought her back up for a long, heated kiss. While their tongues were entangled, she reached under the actress's crop top and began to lift it up. Jamee helped with the arms, breaking their kiss only just long enough to get free of the shirt. Underneath, Gina found a translucent, cream colored bra. Jamee was certainly better endowed than Gina, but not hugely so, and the shadow of her nipples through the material looked a little smaller than her own.

Gina reached around back and managed to unhook the bra with little difficulty. Her heart fluttered at the act, stepping into uncharted territory. All she knew was that she wanted to give this woman a bit of the same pleasure she'd received. She knew what she liked, and it didn't seem like it would be all that difficult to turn it around.

The bra came free and Jamee's breasts spilled out. They were, almost to Gina's surprise, un-augmented -- just full enough to hang tantalizingly under their own weight. The nipples were indeed smaller than Gina's, albeit in the middle of slightly larger areolas, and one of them was pierced through with a tiny, silver barbell. Just beside the piercing was a tiny tattoo of a red rose, a minor but prominent part of the woman's tattoo collection that tended to range across the colorful end of the animal kingdom.

Jamee smiled encouragingly at Gina and gave her a playful wink. Whether she leaned back for Gina to take in the view or for Ben, the girl gave a good show.

Gina reached out tentatively for one of the breasts. Again a first for her, she ran her hand across the smooth skin and underneath, feeling its heft. You're supposed to be an old hand at this, she reminded herself, and began massaging it more enthusiastically. Jamee let out a soft moan and closed her eyes, giving herself over to Gina's attention, which went a long way toward encouraging Gina to press onward.

Gina rolled both of Jamee's nipples between her fingers, feeling the already erect nubs grow harder under her touch. Emboldened by further moans from Jamee, Gina leaned forward and lifted one of the breasts to her mouth. Crossing the next threshold, she wrapped her lips around the unpierced nipple and sucked gently. She didn't know what to expect from this side of the transaction. It had no taste and didn't respond much short of getting firm, but there was something undeniably natural and sexy about sucking on a woman's nipple. She did know just how good it could feel, though, and how she begged Ben to suck hers harder and harder as she became increasingly aroused, as if he couldn't possibly suck them hard enough to satisfy her. With that in mind, she increased her intensity bit by bit until Jamee let out a gasp.

"Damn, girl," Jamee said as Gina broke off abruptly, afraid she'd gone too far. "You trying to become the first to make me cum just from nipple play?"

Gina blushed under the praise. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all, darling," Jamee purred, and then fed her other nipple back to Gina's waiting mouth. The addition of the piercing was interesting, and she wondered how it changed the experience for Jamee.

Gina felt Ben shift closer on the couch while she sucked away on the porn actress's breast. She knew he was undoubtedly still recording everything, and a part of her was actually looking forward to seeing herself from his point of view later on. They were creating something that he, too, would no doubt treasure forever. She knew he browsed porn when they couldn't be together. Usually, she was okay with the idea of him having brief fantasies that didn't involve her. Maybe this would give him something to fantasize over that kept her front and center.

Jamee eventually shifted enough to cause Gina to break off from the nipple play. The woman looked down at her and then leaned in for a long kiss, all while cupping Gina's breast again.

"I've missed you, lover," she said, just loud enough for Ben and the camera to pick it up.

"I didn't appreciate what I've been missing," Gina said, keeping her statement factually accurate.

Jamee slid off Gina's lap and then knelt on the floor in front of the couch, spreading Gina's legs apart. Gina realized that the show, as planned by Jamee, was far from over. It still felt surreal, yet Gina couldn't imagine calling a halt to things now. She was too aroused, too far invested in whatever this ruse had become.

Jamee reached forward, placing both hands on Gina's breasts. She then slowly dragged her hands down across Gina's torso and ultimately came to rest on the waist of her shorts. Eyes locked with Gina's, Jamee undid the button and zipper on the shorts and then began to tug them down. Gina lifted her butt just enough for the shorts -- and her thong as well, she noticed -- to be pulled down her legs. Jamee worked them free and set them aside, leaving Gina completely naked. She had rarely felt so exposed or aroused before, deliciously aware of Jamee's gaze turning toward her smooth pussy. With her legs already parted, there was nothing left to hide.

Jamee licked her lips as she leaned forward. Gina helped her a bit by sliding closer to the edge of the couch and slouching back. There was a hint of pause, when Jamee was so close Gina could feel her breath, and then tongue made contact. Gina gasped and her legs involuntarily clenched together around Jamee's shoulders. Ben was talented with his tongue, but it was rare that she was already this aroused at first contact.

Gina simply gave herself over to the professional's ministrations. Jamee's tongue and lips worked together in marvelous harmony, exploring every fold and hidden spot, building tension and then releasing it, working her up in wave after wave. Only occasionally did her tongue actually make contact with Gina's clit, and those moments only drove her desperation for relief. She was vaguely aware of her moans and whimpers, but could do nothing to keep them under control.

"Please," she whispered when Jamee again brought her to the cliff's edge but refused to push her over.

Perhaps something in the desperate tone got through the Jamee, though, as the woman hooked a finger inside Gina and then planted the flat of her tongue firmly across the clit. Within moments, Gina felt a tremendous orgasm build and then unleash, set loose like a river beneath a broken dam. She let out a string of gibberish, incoherent moans and gasps and cussing, that would undoubtedly sound absurd on the video playback.

Jamee somehow managed to stretch out the orgasm just a bit longer until Gina could take no more and pushed the woman's head back from her pussy. She simply lay there, spent, relishing the sensations that had just coursed through her body. Jamee's hands slid up and down Gina's thighs, soft and comforting.

"Fuck, that was good," Gina said. She then realized that Ben might be a bit offended, since it was rare that she reacted like that under his attention, if she ever had.

"Unbelievable," he said, still rolling with the video. "I'm jealous of Jamee's talent."

"Lots of practice," Jamee said, grinning at Ben.

Gina's rational mind began to reassert itself as she lay sprawled out, naked and exposed. She wasn't bothered by her own state, or having been the recipient and subject of a rapt audience of one. She was, however, wondering what came next. Was that it? Was she expected to reciprocate? That made her nervous -- tits were one thing, but licking a pussy? It made her a little squeamish and considerably less confident in her ability to fake proficiency.

Jamee crawled back up between Gina's legs and planted a line of kisses from her belly button, over a breast, up her neck, and eventually to her lips. Gina caught a faint scent that she recognized as her own from when Ben went down on her.

She whispered in Gina's ear, "Think we should give Ben a little attention before he pops his cork?"

Gina knew Ben would be all too eager for the attention. She was reluctant to share her fiancé, yet she couldn't in good conscience deny him a bit of pleasure when she'd just been the recipient. It was only fair, and a small part of her was curious to see him and Jamee together.

Gina looked to Ben and gave him a "come hither" finger curl. The grin across his face was worth anything that followed. As he slid to the middle of the couch, Jamee stood up and took his phone away and found a way to prop it up on the coffee table so that it would catch any action on the couch.

Gina leaned into Ben and gave him a tonsil-inspecting kiss that he returned with ferocity, while bringing a hand up to her breast. She ran her hand across his chest and then down to his crotch, not surprised to find him hard and probably uncomfortable underneath his shorts. He moaned and his hips thrust into her touch.

"You two are such a cute couple," Jamee said, watching from beside the coffee table. "I'm so glad you found a good guy, Skye. Wish he wasn't taken, because I'd be all over that."

Gina took it more as a compliment than a hint of competition. "Thanks."

Jamee unzipped the side of her miniskirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in nothing but a baby blue thong. She cocked her hip and posed, giving them a good, long look. Performing as was probably second nature and she was very good at it. Gina was certain she was every bit as attractive as Jamee, yet she lacked that confidence.

Jamee hooked her thumbs into the thong and slipped it down her legs and kicked it aside. "Guess that only leaves one of us who's overdressed then, huh?"

Gina began lifting Ben's shirt over his head while Jamee settled in on the other side of him. With his shirt out of the way, both girls undid his shorts and pulled them down far enough to allow his erection to pop free.

"Mmm...yummy," Jamee said, licking her lips at the sight. Gina agreed with the woman's assessment -- Ben's cock was, in her words, beautiful. He wasn't the longest, nor was he anywhere near the girth of the guy from Jamee's story, but it had lovely definition and symmetry, and with the balls shaved smooth and the rest of the hair trimmed neat she never tired of looking at it.

Once Ben's shorts were completely free of his legs, Gina leaned in and licked up the length of his shaft. He twitched under her attention and leaned back into the couch cushions, giving himself over to her...to them. Usually, Gina felt very possessive about Ben, but right now she found herself wanting to share. She wanted to see Jamee touch him.

Gina collected the small drip of clear liquid that had escaped the tip of his cock, then leaned back and indicated Jamee should take a turn. Jamee wasted not a moment, planting a line of kisses up and down his shaft before sucking one of his balls into her mouth and working it around in circles before pulling back on his scrotum until it slipped back out with a soft pop. She then lowered her mouth over the entire shaft, eliciting a groan from Ben.

Gina couldn't believe how erotic the entire scene was -- watching her man's cock sliding in and out of Jamee's mouth, knowing the pleasure it was bringing him, and confident in the knowledge it was happening with her blessing. She worked her hand under Ben's balls and massaged them gently while Jamee continued her oral efforts. Jamee took note and backed off for a moment, pointing Ben's cock back in her direction. Gina took it in her mouth, going deep just as the porn actress had, and then offered it back.

Jamee beckoned Gina in close and they shared a heated kiss with tongue jousting just above his throbbing cock, putting on a show for his benefit. They then lowered just a bit so that the tip of his cock was caught in the crossfire, lashed repeatedly with their tongues and lips. He groaned and started thrusting his hips up into their conflagration.

After teasing Ben like that for a while, Jamee broke off and looked at Gina. "What do you say we give him the Eduardo treatment?"

Gina was confused for a moment, but then realized Jamee was talking about the hairy Mexican dude. What had Jamee said they'd done during that shoot? There had been the dual blowjob, or attempted one, so that had already been covered. Then Jamee had mounted the guy and...what had Skye done? Oh, right -- Skye had sat on his face for a bit, and then she'd licked Jamee's clit while they were still fucking. Face-sitting, no problem; letting another woman fuck her fiancé while licking she licked said woman...

It only took one look at Ben's face to make up her mind. He was in so much bliss that Gina didn't want to let him down in this opportunity. If Jamee could do it to her, then she could return the favor, right?

"Eduardo," she said, nodding.

"Be right back," Jamee said, hopping up and crossing the room to her purse. Gina and Ben both watched the cute girl's ass all the way.

As she dug around inside, Gina turned back to Ben and whispered. "You're sure you're okay with this?"

He nodded yes. "And you?"

"For a one-time thing, yeah," she said. He gave her a nod of understanding and appreciation, and then blew her a kiss. She gave his cock and playful squeeze in return.

"Okay, here we go," Jamee said, returning to them and unwrapping a condom. Gina was immensely relieved to see that. She knew porn actors were supposed to be much more careful these days, but it was still something she couldn't take for granted with a woman they didn't really know. Jamee expertly rolled it down Ben's cock and moments later had him turned around and laying on his back lengthwise on the couch.

"The Eduardo," Jamee said. She straddled Ben and ground her pussy along the length of his cock. To Gina, she said, "wanna lend a hand?"

Gina realized Jamee wanted her to guide Ben's cock into her. It was like the final request for permission from Jamee to fuck Gina's fiancé. It was in that moment, when the woman was still giving her another out, that Gina realized how much she respected Jamee. She also knew that she was very okay with granting that access.

She reached out and took Ben's cock, stroking it several times to make sure he was good and hard. Satisfied, she held it upright for Jamee, and wiggled it back and forth a bit as Jamee slowly lowered herself onto him, making sure the tip was well lubricated with the woman's juices before penetration.

Jamee sank down, inch by inch, until Gina had to move her hand out of the way. Another threshold broken, Gina thought, watching and confirming that she was still okay with everything. Now it was her turn.

Gina worked her way over Ben's head, careful to straddle him without suffocating him. While he would be getting to both lick her while another girl was riding him, Ben wouldn't be able to see much. She wasn't too worried about him being disappointed, though, and he would have the video to watch later.