All Comments on 'Precursor'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start.

Wonderful story, can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Precursor to what story?????????????

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
beautiful and so loving

The two of them, in love in a special way that only they could share the knowledge of their union.

Soft, sweet, carring of the other partner's feelings, wanting to pleasure each other as much as receiving pleasure. That is a perfect love affair, and better than a marriage of normal non-related partners.

They have had loving feelings towards each other all of their lives, and now they have consummated and have made a commitment to each other for their love.

Eventually they will have to tell their parents how they feel towards each other, and hopefully mom and dad will give them their blessings.

Thanks for the good story.

JennPJennPover 13 years ago

I normally don't like the stories where it starts with the characters having already crossed the incest boundary, but I did like this one. Nice, sweet, and loving.

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback and ratings!

I thought I would make a rare comment on one of my own submissions to thank those who have provided ratings and/or feedback. In less than 24 hours on the site, the feedback received and the ratings have definitely encouraged me to write more. Those who have been reading my writings for some time know that my output has been sporadic at best this year, but a "return" with this type of response is definitely inspiring. Thanks again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FAILURE

once again the readers get shafted by an uncaring writer that FAILS to end a story. you should be flogged and banned from the site and all your stories deleted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous