Precursor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for her hands and guided her to lay upon me again. Her weight felt nice as I was pressed into her bed. Her bare breasts against my bare chest felt so right, even though other people would certainly think that it was so wrong for us to share such intimacy. I heard the cat meow again, but fortunately the cat's opinion did not matter - could cats even recognize or understand the concept of incest?

For a long time, I simply caressed my little sister, my hands slowly roaming her body. Her wetness continued to seep from her, anointing me, marking me once again as hers. I knew that I would need to shower before our mother returned from her business trip - or at the very least, I would need to take another swim in the river - to wash away the scent of forbidden love, and my sister would need to do the same.

Her cell phone rang again. "Ugh," she whispered with a tone of disgust. "That's Mom's ringtone." Reluctantly, she lifted herself from me and sat on the edge of the bed to answer our mother's call.

"Hi, Mom... No, just reading, but I may head back to the river later to tan a bit... He's downstairs doing something on the computer, I think... Oh? Should I have a late dinner ready for you? Okay... Travel safely."

She closed the cell phone and again set it on the bedside table. "Mom should be here around 11:30 tonight," my sister reported, turning to look at me.

"That still gives us plenty of time," I noted.

She nodded, then she stood, stretching. The curtains were open, but since the house was on the very edge of the developed area, only the animals in the trees or coming to the river to drink would see her uncovered body.

I rose from the bed as well, standing behind my little sister and enveloping her with my arms. She leaned into me and made a quiet sound of contentment as she caressed my forearms. We stood like that for a few minutes, gazing out the window, watching as a squirrel moved along a branch of a nearby tree before finally disappearing down the thick trunk.

I lifted a hand to a breast, squeezing gently. I both heard and felt her happy sigh, and brought my other hand upward to knead both breasts in tandem. My erection had faded during her phone conversation, but my arousal was renewing as I touched her illicitly.

"Take me in your mouth?" I asked softly into her ear, and she nodded her consent before turning around in my arms and kissing me.

Never before had I been looking out a window while someone kissed and caressed her way down my body. It was a weird feeling, wondering if anyone - other than birds and squirrels and butterflies - was able to see me and, once my sister was kneeling before me and thus out of sight from all except perhaps the trio of birds flying high over the yard, guess that my final article of clothing was being lowered so that my erection sprang free for a few moments before being taken into a very warm and willing mouth.

I moaned softly, my hands in my little sister's hair as her lips slid sensuously around the dripping bulbous tip. Part of me wanted for our togetherness to end just like this, with her kneeling before me as I either emptied myself down her throat or all over her face. I immensely enjoyed having a woman go down on me, especially when she either swallowed my seed or wore it proudly - the phrase "Eat it or wear it" always came to mind when I was enjoying such pleasure. But I knew that this time, neither of those wonderful endings would be realized, for she wanted more than just my fingers inside her.

Slowly, I guided the movements of her head, allowing her to pause occasionally to swallow her saliva and take a few deep breaths. One hand always stroked the length which would not fit into her small mouth, the other hand alternated between gently kneading my testicles and caressing me wherever she could reach. From time to time, she would look up at me, her eyes bright with enjoyment and with love as she presented a most obscene image - after all, it was not just any woman pleasuring me in such a way, it was my own sister.

However, I could soon sense that her knees were aching, even though she was definitely enjoying her carnal task. I finally nudged her head away, and she looked up at me, smiling, her eyes sweetly begging for me to be elsewhere inside her body.

I offered her my hands, and she accepted, wincing a bit as her knees moved again. We hugged briefly and shared a kiss, then I turned her to face the bed and bent her over the edge...

The initial penetration was slow and teasing: a few millimeters forward, then backing out completely. I kept teasing her like that, and she quickly vocalized her frustration, although when she looked back over her shoulder at me, despite her evident pout, there was a naughty delight in her eyes.

At last, I truly penetrated her, pressing significantly further into her on the first real thrust. She lifted her head from the bedding and moaned, flexing around me, gripping me. "Deeper..." she pleaded, and after I had backed almost completely out of her, I pressed forward again into my sister's hungry body, her copious wetness easing my entry into her snug warmth.

We quickly established a semi-languid pace, moving against each other nicely. I caressed her back and her sides, and twice even spanked her lightly, while for her part, she reached beneath herself to finger her clitoris and create additional internal shudders which added to my own pleasure. Together, we moaned softly and whispered words of amazement and adoration.

I stopped, bending over her, supporting myself on my forearms as I kissed her cheek. "Cum for me?" I asked into her ear.

Standing again behind her, I resumed my thrusts into her hungry body. I could feel her fingertips bumping against me as she rubbed her clitoris faster and harder. Her breaths grew louder and more ragged, her whimpers became whines and her moans became growls. The tigress was still in check, but was slowly emerging to the limited extent that my sister would allow the beast to thwart the gentleness she desired.

Her climax was beautiful, causing her to rapidly back into me repeatedly while I essentially held still. Her orgasmic cries were not particularly loud, but they definitely tugged at my heart in the same way that her body tugged at my pulsing erection. Her head bobbed up and down quickly for several seconds, like a horse fighting the rider's use of the reigns.

As her orgasm faded, as she began to go limp, I repositioned my hands on her hips and reinstated the previous slower pace. We did not spend much longer in that position, however, before I withdrew from her, intending to help my sister roll onto her back so that I could watch her face as gaze into her eyes as I made love to her.

Instead, she slid off the bed, turned around on her knees, and took me into her mouth once more. The sound she made announced that she enjoyed tasting herself, while the stroking of her hands and the bobbing of her head were both slow, as if she was truly savoring the moment. This time, I did not guide the motions of her head, instead brushing her hair out of the way and holding her hair aside, letting her head guide my hands. I did counterthrust into her mouth a little more than usual, but my little sister did not seem to mind. At one point, I groaned particularly loudly from the exquisite pleasure she was giving me with the way her tongue swirled around my manhood, and she stopped, looking up at me with a sweet smile, before she finally rose to her feet and hugged me tightly.

For a few moments, we stood there as man and woman, as partners and lovers. When we separated, it was so that she could climb onto the bed and position herself on her back, her legs spread wide, her knees pointed toward the ceiling, her arms open, inviting me both onto her and into her. Hopefully not moving too quickly so that I would not appear overeager to resume our lovemaking, I soon found myself in her arms, settled inside her sisterly body as I lay carefully on top of her, kissing her, moaning into her mouth due to how she was once again squeezing my invading anatomy.

Eventually, I could no longer remain inert within her. She kept her legs wrapped around me as I propped myself up on stiffened arms, looking fondly down upon her face, her hazel eyes sparkling, her matching hair fanned out around her head as if mimicking a visible aura. Her hands ran up and down my sides and across my chest as I slowly backed out of her, very nearly severing our most intimate connection...

I pressed into her again. My sister's breath caught in her throat and her lips parted, her eyes widening as her body yielded again. Her back arched quickly, causing her breasts to quiver nicely and draw my attention away from her face for just a moment. Her fingertips curled against my chest, her short fingernails scratching me gently, one fingernail gliding over my right nipple in such a way that it sent an extra surge of delight straight down my body to the joyous tip of my manhood. I remained inside her, grinding slowly against her clitoris, making her tremble both inside and outside as she held her breath, her back arching even more, her eyes widening still further...

I have no idea how many times that scene repeated itself, but something about the position made each thrust just as alluring as the one before it. Each thrust was special, producing a very similar reaction from her, even as the tempo gradually increased.

Somehow, a part of my mind was able to "watch" us from the doorway, almost as if I was having an out of body experience. I could "see" us together, essentially forming a "Y" shape, our eyes and our hearts locked just as tightly as our joined shells.

"Faster..." my little sister pleaded between heavier breaths. "Please faster..."

I acknowledged her request with a brief kiss before thrusting faster and harder. No longer did I grind my pelvis against hers. She had asked for what I had wanted anyhow, and I was more than happy to oblige her. Her hands helped me, pulling me into her, our bodies colliding with greater force yet not nearly as violently as we had occasionally in the past. Our breaths were louder and heavier, our moans and our utterances no longer as quiet.

Supporting myself on a single stiffened arm, I pinched one of my sister's nipples, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, and that was the final element she needed. Noisily, she succumbed to yet another orgasm, thrashing wildly beneath me, her sounds incoherent yet full of joy and love. No longer did I hold back, pounding her with the wonderful benefit of prolonging her climax, grunting loudly as I still tried to hold back my own impending release, but it was ultimately a battle I happily lost, growling with each surge which battered her cervix and was forced out of her by my next frenzied thrust.

In the end, I collapsed upon her, and reveled in the feel of her chest heaving beneath mine and her arms and her legs enveloping me. There was a great comfort in sharing such a blissful moment with my own sister, in knowing that we could both bring each other such profound pleasure even though no one else would ever understand or even condone such intimate activities between us.

At last, I withdrew from her body, kneeling between her spread legs and watching as the physical manifestation of our combined love trickled onto the baby blue bedding. I was fascinated and nicely surprised when she dipped a finger inside herself, then brought her hand back up to her lips to suck her finger clean. Never before had I considered anyone doing that, and I did as well, tasting myself for the first time and finding that, while the texture was a little odd to me, my taste mingled quite well with hers.

We shared a smile, then my sister slowly rose, ultimately kneeling upon the bed before me to share another kiss followed by a long cherishing hug.

"We'll need to shower, you know," she finally noted softly.

"I know," I responded, giving her a squeeze. "I think we'll need to air out your bedroom as well."

"Yeah... So much easier when we're at your place. No one else around to discover our sexual activities."

That gave me an idea. "Why don't you come live with me? I know you're already set on the dorms for the semester, but starting at Christmas Break, you can come live with me, keep the costs down a bit..."

Her response was a kiss on the side of my neck, then she giggled. "You'd just like to be able to fuck me every day!" she accused.

"Actually," I replied, "that would be a nice benefit."

We shared a good laugh, then set ourselves first to cleaning the bedding and then to cleaning each other - in the shower, together, as a precursor to our lives together starting at Christmas Break.

12