All Comments on 'Pregnancy Wanted'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
there is

enough dumb fucks who are parents in the real world. Pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!!!!!!

A little Masterpiece actually. A vignette of real human behavior honest and open that was erotic in spite of itself. You have a gold mine of potential here. More chapters!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Really like your writing style.

Good little shorts. 5*

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Good job

While the basic theme of the story is well worn the details and the telling were both nicely done. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it

Good start, but we all know she needs more "treatments", on her back next time to keep the spluge in her box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The beginning was good, but you changed it.

In the beginning, Simon wasn't an asshole, then, while fucking Jessica, he became one. Why? If he was so disliked, why would they go to him instead of a closer family member and if they were close, why was Simon acting like such a fucktard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

I would like to read the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked It

A good variation on the theme. Captures the sense of them both being a bit trapped and both wanting and not wanting to do what they agreed to do.

Good short story. Thanks.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
This was a VERY weak knockoff

... of DrSpin's "The Gravid Contract" - the true classic of artificial - well, not quite "artificial" insemination au naturel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK story line

But just nothing in the story - no character development and little sense of anxiety or emotions, which probably would be quite high.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Good story, 5*

Good character development, you captured the resentments and the interactions well. I am waiting for subsequent chapters!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
The Challenge Here

Is to tell a story that has been told dozens of times before, yet make it interesting, give it some sort of distinguishing interest. You were direct and humorous, but there is no originality in the telling. Five stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need pregency with friend.

i am hindu Brhamin girl, my husband is too weak in sex, he never reapeted me to attend 2nd time on bed. His penis is also small hardly 2.5" when errect, but I have to bear it because he is my husband. i always hungery in respect of sex.He is not able to pregent me .Therefore I have decided to come in closed contact of my boyfriend who broken my hymen when i was student.By the way he is muslim and my hide relations were in the kind notice of my nice mother.He always visited in my house and fucked me in my mother bed room. Now I am mother of one kid with his spermm my kid is hardly 4-5 months old. In the last week I went to home and celebrate the holi festival with my mother and sister. My friend were with me one week and he fucked me hardly 3-4 times daily and I am happy with his cut penis and feel devine pleasure with their penis after sex. Really every girls or womens want sexual pleasure and nothing more.She also wants hard and durbale penis their rest room ,they never prefer soft either it is cut or uncut.Though my family is pure veg. but i used to drnk his cum when he spray in my mouth during sucking time. Surely his cum is non-veg, but I love and like it because he give me divine pleasure for which every womens want with their hubby or friend, but my husband is not able to fit or give sexual pleasure. for the skae of name he is my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Some people do not realize a womens need to have a family. My husband and I tried for 8 years, it didn't happen, he had a too low sperm count. The sex was great but I wanted a family. I was 37, we agreed to place an ad in a medical magazine for a sperm donor, medical certificate needed. We got many replies but we settled on 5,aged between 28 and 45, we contacted each one and told them a different day, 5 days in a row. We got a hotel room for 5 days, the first man arrived, we introduced ourselves, told him that i would go into the other room, undress, there was a receptacle to catch the sperm. My husband and I had agreed that the best way was to have sex with the guys, so I undressed, leaving on stockings, suspenders,skirt and waited. He came in, I handed him the container, he undressed, and I said to him look the container is there to use because we thought some guys would be shy but my husband and I have agreed if you want to deposit your sperm directly into me we are o.k. with that. I turned got on all fours on the bed and lifted my skirt and it wasn't long before I felt his cock enter me and eventually fill me. I told him when he had finished that I had to stay in this position and to go out when he was ready. He left, my husband came in and he too fucked me while I was still on all fours. This happened for 5 days. I know it sounds clinical. All the guys chose to fuck me. Of the 5, 2 were memorable. The oldest guy asked could he lick me first, I thought about it and said yes, he licked my pussy, my arse, back to my pussy until I orgasmed pushing back into his face,and as I was orgasming he pushed his cock into me and fucked me hard and fast and I orgasmed again as he came into me. The other memorable one was because of the guys size,, when he entered me I had difficulty accepting the width of his cock, so he went slow and finally started to ease into me , I was so wet and perspiring taking it but then the length, he never seemed to end pushing well past anywhere any cock had been before, I orgasmed my insides felt like jelly, I kept having small orgasms as he fucked me. He didn't last long, I felt him swell, i thought I would burst as he filled me. I fell forward, he lay on me, then straddled me and began fucking me again, so big but it felt so good. I said to him,let me roll over, and with my legs wrapped around him,pulling him in, I looked into his face as he fucked me again,filling me for a second time, a face that looks so familiar as I look at my 16 year old son.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Thanks

I like the story, but more so the fact that Ashson has changed his M.O.

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
Not exactly original

Look up and read DrSpin's GRAVID CONTRACT

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

a pleasant different take on an old story line. 5*

zex95966zex95966about 5 years ago
I liked it

Physically attracted to each other but some hate in it makes it hot.

Would have loved if it went on for longer though, perhaps in a chapter 2?

Might be interesting to see them start to like and even prefer each other's company too. A slow breaking of willpower

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Get a fucking divorce. If she needs kids then she needs a husband that can give them to her and he should be man enough to divorce her so she can have want she wants. This way was complete bullshit.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why write stories like this one

in which the premise is ridiculous. All you need is sperm and a syringe. Lesbians have done with turkey basters or something similar. If Simon will donate sperm for free, there's no cost at all. Not worth a one

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Asshon's silly take.on this ridiculous, overused LW plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh, Yes, Indeed

Jessica will undoubtedly be returning tomorrow for a follow-up injection from Simon, followed by numerous more clandestine meetings without Will's knowledge or approval, a routine that Jessica and Simon would continue for years and several additional babies to come

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Love and Hate wonderful!

I would want to do the job myself.

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous