Pretty Boy and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nasty and I got away with it. The loans, I had made her family, well I subtracted those, from her half of the assets. Let her argue with them, about getting paid back. Not counting the value of the retirement accounts, Sheila received about $350,000.00. She was also stuck, paying for her own lawyer and her share of the court costs.

When it came time to pay Heather, she didn't charge me a dime! Heather said that she could never repay Audrey, for all the good things, Audrey had done for her. She knew, that I had been watching Audrey's back for years, by helping me; she was indirectly able to repay Audrey. I pressed her, but she just told me, to just keep on taking care of Audrey. Heather Alexander, nice lady.

Mark Grossberg moved completely out of the state and his wife filed for divorce. As for my ex-friend Dan, well he moved to the other side of town and changed offices. Very rarely, I will see him, when it happens and he spots me, he runs not walks away. One of these days, I just might have a conversation with him.

Just after my divorce was completed, Rosemary dumped me. She said that she wanted to remain my friend, in fact she was desperate to remain my friend, but she didn't think we had a romantic future together. I was sad, but I had always noticed the way, she had emotionally held back. A couple of weeks after we split, she told me how she had met a local FBI agent. I wished her my best, but we still met for lunches and the occasional dinner.

About a month after Rosemary and I broke up. I had put the kids to bed, when I heard some funny noises by the front door, sounds of whimpering and a slight scratching noise. I figured it was a lost dog, trying to get warm on a cold night. I opened the door and there was Sheila, leaning against the screen door, crying and listlessly scratching the door with one hand. She had no coat and no shoes, too. The night had to be close to thirty degrees. What was she trying to do, die on my porch so I felt guilty?

I had to push the screen door open, gently. So, I didn't knock her over. I picked her up and brought her into the house. She was completely unresponsive; I hoped it wasn't drugs again. I probably should have called the cops. But she was so cold. That I decided to run a hot bath, and put her in it. I took off her clothes and noticed how she had let her body decline. I put her in the tub. I had drawn so many baths for her before, that I still knew the temperature she liked.

She used to like to sit for hours, in the tub and soak. So the things that she liked before, I did them again. We had a LCD television on swing arm in the master bath. In the past, she would often use the television when she took baths here. I loaded up one of her old DVDs; she had left those all behind. Sheila had a complete box set of the old Lucy Show, it was her favorite thing to watch, when she was feeling down. Then I went to the kitchen and made her a strawberry shake and I grabbed a bottle of water for her, too. I walk back into the bathroom and stuck a straw in her mouth. I told her to sip and she did.

She looked like, she hadn't eaten in days. So I went, back down to kitchen and made her a grilled cheese sandwich and chips. She ate all the food and finished the shake. But she wouldn't say a word to me. She stayed in the tub for almost two hours. I think she was afraid that if she got out, I would throw her out of the house.

Finally, I got one of my bathrobes. I firmly told her to stand, which she did. I had her put on the bath robe. Then I picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom, and set her on the bed. I brought in the rest of her Lucy DVDs and another bottle of water. I told her to rest, maybe watch some happy shows and we would talk in the morning.

Good thing tomorrow was Saturday. I put her clothes in the laundry and washed them. Then I went to sleep, wondering what the hell was happening this time. In the morning, I debated getting the kids out of the house. But I decided to have them wake up Sheila; they might be able to get her talking, where I could not.

So at nine am, I told them I had a surprise and I took them to Sheila's room. They were happy to see their mother lying there and Hope ran over to stand by the bed, while Luke climbed on it with Sheila. She awoke to sounds of "Mommy, Mommy." She clutched them to her, and told them how much she loved them. She had been making her supervised visits in the past, but she was acting like she hadn't seen them in years. They kissed, cuddled and tickled, it was sweet. And it would have been great, if she wasn't a lying, cheating slut. Eventually they wound down, and Sheila offered to make them breakfast. They eagerly accepted and she looked to me for permission. I simply nodded my head, yes. I figured to give her plenty of time with the kids. Eventually Hope and Luke would want to watch television or play some game. When that happened, I would talk with Sheila.

When the kids were busy watching a movie, I sat down with Sheila at the kitchen table.

"Sheila, I'm not going to let you stay here indefinitely. I need to know what is going on."

"Steve you know my family has never really liked you. They considered you to be too soft and gentle. Boy, if they could have seen you that terrible night with Mark, they'd being shitting their pants. They were always deriding you to me. Suggesting, that with all your business trips, that you were probably cheating. I know you weren't. But that is where my mind was at. Then that awful night, that I let Dan seduce me into a life of drugs and sex. I completely lost sight of what it meant to be a good mother and wife. My therapist is still working with me, to discover how I fell so far. But you probably don't care about that."

"I moved back into my parents' house and they started to take advantage of me. They turned me into the family drudge, filling up all my time, so I didn't have the opportunity to find a job. Then they convinced me to loan them money. Two days ago was the last straw or two straws. I found out how my father had been writing checks on my account. I don't know how much he has stolen. Then I found that he had forged my signature to my car's ownership papers and transferred it to my younger brother. All without asking me, like I'm some kind of moron! Well maybe I am, after listening to them and betraying you."

"Okay, first thing we are going to the bank. Then we are going to file a police report. You don't have to decide to press charges, but that might encourage them to return some or all of your property."

"Steve..."

"Sheila, you listened to them and screwed up your life. You are the mother of my children. Listen to me now, okay?"

So, we got in the car and I took Sheila to the bank. Luckily, there was still a very old pair, of muddy garden shoes, that Sheila still had in the house. Or she would have, had to go barefoot. She still didn't remember how she lost her shoes. She just might have even run out of her parents' house, without them.

When we got to the bank, we found that with the loans and the money her father had stolen, that she only had $250,000 left. That meant her father had stolen almost sixty thousand dollars.

We went to the police station and I asked to talk to my good friend, newly made, Detective Rosemary Watkins. To put it mildly, she was surprised to see me there with Sheila. We explained the situation and Rosemary, promised to investigate.

Sheila's parents started making many panicked phone calls to my home. But Sheila refused to talk with them. Since I hated their guts, I had no problem playing hardball. All of Sheila's property was returned to her, including the car. They had to pay the cost of the second auto transfer, too. Twenty-five thousand was returned to Sheila, immediately. Of the remaining seventy-five thousand, they signed a loan paper, for ten years at 12 percent interest. They also had to put up their home as collateral, so essentially a mortgage. Sheila wanted nothing more to do with her parents or her brothers, after that.

"Steve, thank you for your help."

"I am glad to see the mother of my children, better off."

"Steve, I've hurt you terribly and I still have a ways to go in therapy, but is there any way that I can stay in the guest room? It would give me a chance, to rebuild my relationship, with the only family that I have left. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything."

The Beast awoke from his slumber, at her last statement. I could hear him growl.

"Sheila I have a proposal, but if I were you. I wouldn't accept it."

"Anything, Steve, anything."

"Well, listen first then decide. For years you limited our sexual activity. I would have enjoyed sex, much more often. Yet you limited me to, two or three times per week. So, I come home to discover that you have been a complete slut for other men, and in fact seemingly, glorifying in it. You derided me and our children. You completely cuckolded and humiliated me, destroying my heart and my pride. I have a ton of anger; no I have several tons of anger at you." Sheila flinched from my words and expression.

"Right now, I am between girlfriends. I find that I can no longer, restrain some of my baser instincts, as I did in the past. Frankly, I consider that to be your fault. If you desire to stay here, you will be a maid to this house, mother and nanny to the children. And you will be my personal sex doll. I just won't have to inflate you. You will do everything that I request, when I request it. You will deny me nothing. I will build you a bedroom in the basement."

"Because, I wish to remain discrete with the children, your bedroom is where we will frequently have sex. Remember, you will be nothing but a sex doll to me. From you words with Mark, I know you don't desire me sexually. The only way that I could possibly perform with you, is to just think of you as an object, purely used to get me off. No love, no desire, just a way to relieve my sexual tension, and only slightly better than masturbation."

"I suggest you seriously think about his offer. The only sensible thing is to turn it down. If you decide to agree to my terms, I will insist you speak to your therapist about my proposal. Then have your therapist, call me to confirm."

"Steve please believe me. Those horrible things I said to Mark about you and our babies. I didn't mean them. It was just a way to build the excitement. I'm so sorry."

"Sheila I will never believe you again. I will not and cannot understand, how saying hateful things about your husband and most especially about your children, can build excitement! I forgot to mention something else that I will do. If you agree to my terms, I am going to completely wire this house for video and sound recording. You will not have one bit of privacy, even if you are away. You will agree not to be intimate or even close to anyone else but me. You will have frequent physicals, checking for diseases. I do not trust you. It will be hellish for you, so don't take my offer. It is the only one; I'm going to make you. Those are the only terms I find acceptable."

"But as a consolation, if you do not accept my offer. I will permit you to have more supervised visits with the children. And I hope with time, that you can have unsupervised visits for an entire weekend or longer. Just keep with your therapy."

"Steve let me think about your offer. I just might want to take you up on it. I know I've destroyed your heart; well I've shredded mine, too. Being your sex doll, might be a small price to pay, for being with my children. Maybe that will expiate some of the pain that I caused you too."

I couldn't believe it. Sheila accepted my offer. I spoke with her therapist and the therapist, hated it. We agreed that Sheila would continue to see her, at least once per week.

I constructed a bedroom for Sheila in the basement, and had her order furniture. I specifically told her not to bring back our old bedroom set. Sheila was another woman that favored dark clothing. Well, I could do something about it this time. I ordered her some classic maid uniforms, but in bright colors. And I ordered her, to get some fancy lingerie. Sheila also went back on birth control, at my instruction.

She was really surprised, when I told her that I was paying her a salary of five hundred a week. Being a maid and nanny is tough work, and five hundred was cheap for the job. As for the sex doll business, that was pure payback. She owed me.

Well the kids loved their mother being back. And I took advantage of every opportunity, to hammer my ex-wife. I did most of that in her basement bedroom. I was concerned about our children needing us, so when we had sex, I brought down a baby monitor, so I could hear them if necessary.

Three times a week in the old days. I was now giving it to her twice a night. She would collapse after the second time. Since she had to take care of the kids the next day, I would stop then. She was quite the actress, trying to make me believe that she enjoyed my attentions, or that she really still loved me. It made me laugh, that she thought I was so stupid. There was not much variation in our sexual activities. I never went down on her. I only do that with people I care about. Sometimes she would suck me off to get started. Or sometimes instead of cumming in her pussy, I would cum in her mouth and make her swallow every drop.

The children started having play dates on the weekend or even, evenings. Sometimes we would host, and sometimes it would be other families. So a couple times a month, I would find myself alone with Sheila. I would really give it to her then. Over the couch, on the kitchen table, on the hood of my car in the garage, if I was horny, most of time I was, I would grab her, rip her top open to expose her breasts, pull her dress up, she had stopped wearing panties and fuck her, wherever we were. So long as we were alone. On those days, I was finally getting the four times a day that made me happy. But I was probably dangerously close, to giving Sheila a break down, I am not a nice guy.

Then there was some discussion amongst the parents that the kids should socialize more. I don't know who started it. So, we all started having more play dates. That meant that Sheila and I were alone, for no less than, ten times per month. And, each play date lasted for at least, four hours. I don't know why, she didn't run screaming to her therapist. I know she hated me emotionally and sexually. If I've got a living, breathing sex doll, I'm going to use it. But if she would just shut up, and stop clawing my chest and back. Nobody is buying your act, baby.

One of the people that I respect most in this world is Audrey. I had told her a lot of what was going on in my head and what I was doing with Sheila. I told Audrey, that I was banging Sheila like a cheap screen door. Audrey wasn't concerned about Sheila, she was worried about me. She was worried the crazy life I was in, would make it hard for me to find a real love sometime in the future. I told her, that there was a woman I was interested in. But because of circumstances right now, she wasn't available. I said that I had a plan though for the future. Audrey said that made her feel relieved, that I wasn't trapping myself with Sheila.

................................

How can anyone's life be so screwed up? I adore Steve, but he can make some really dumb decisions. On the other hand, when he gets regular sex, he is so much more effective. That time between being dumped by Rosemary, what a stupid girl, and getting Sheila back. He was not his usual competent self. Steve was still better than most anyone else, but he wasn't at the normal high level of expertise that he normally displays. Also there was a hidden tension in and around his eyes that was disquieting to look at.

One of the few pleasures I get out of life, is looking at Steve. I barely survived when he had those awful bruises and broken nose. For some reason that unsightliness about his eyes, is even worse to me. So maybe, I should stop complaining about his sex life. I just hope, that in the future he gets this new woman that he is after.

When my brothers and I first inherited the company, we each got twenty-five percent, with another twenty-five percent being publicly traded. I had gotten completely tired of their blunders and their wastrel lives. Over the years they had sold some of the stock and over the years I had bought stock. So now, they owned less than twenty percent and I owned more than thirty-five percent. It was Steve's job, to get another sixteen percent of the stock to vote with me. I intended to replace my eldest brother as CEO of Hammer Inc.

First Steve went to company employees, to get their voting rights. There was seven percent there. He told me, that he had absolutely no problem, because the employees all knew, who had made this corporation a success. Steve says the sweetest things. Of the approximately eighteen percent of stock unaccounted for, well over half was controlled by women. I sicked Steve on them, they never had a chance. One look at his face and the sound of his voice, oh my.

The palace coup was completely bloodless. I think my brothers had seen the handwriting long ago and just didn't know when to quit. They retired to the Caribbean. As for Steve, I could finally reward him as he deserved. He was going to get many back bonus checks and a promotion to my old job. I hoped that he wouldn't be too upset, that I couldn't make him president. There was a department manager that was really made for the job. And she deserved it, after all the abuse my brothers had given her. I decided to take him out to dinner, to the Hilton's city view restaurant. Supposedly they had the best prime rib in town and Steve does love prime rib.

"Steve we've done it. You've been wonderful and such a great help to me for so many years." We sat sipping wine and Steve was staring at me intently. There seemed to be a wry tension about him, like he was going to jump out of an airplane or something.

"Besides a massive bonus check, I would like you to accept the position of vice-president. I think you will do a wonderful job."

"Audrey, I am so happy that you can finally run the company without interference. I know that you will make it a huge success. About the position, I'm sorry but I can't accept it."

My stomach dropped out and I almost choked on my wine. "But Steve why?" Maybe he was upset, that he wasn't offered the job of president?

"As I mentioned to you some time ago, there is a woman that I am interested in. There are rules and policies in our company that preclude me from pursuing my prey. So it is going to be necessary for me to quit."

He must be interested in another employee at Hammer. I can just change the rules if necessary. I am not going to lose Steve!

"Two weeks ago, in anticipation of my future romance. I stopped all physical intimacy with Sheila. She acted disappointed but I well know that she is actually relieved. I've also had a complete physical and I am completely free of all disease, sexual or otherwise. So now I feel completely ready to start the chase."

Why is he telling me all this? I can't have him quit. Why is holding my hand? Why is he staring so intently at me? Why is...... OH MY!

"Audrey darling, would you care to dance?" Steve was the one that hinted that the Hilton had such good prime rib. He was the one that arranged things so that the only available night, we could go, the Hilton had dancing. He had set me up.

He was slowly pulling me up from my chair. I was in complete shock.

"Steve, I'm so much older...."

"Shhh, you're the one that I want. Please dance with me."

So we danced and I never wanted it to end.

After four songs, the food on our table was completely cold. Steve looked at me gently. "They do have room service here."