Pretty Boy and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,047 Followers

..........................

A year later........

Steve was frantic. His life was completely out of control. He loved it but he felt so guilty about it. Between Audrey and the Beast, it seemed like he had little say about his personal life. The Beast loved Audrey. He had to talk to someone, get some advice, and get some control back. But the Beast had made it difficult.

The two of them had even got him to make love to Sheila again, instead of just fucking. Steve's mind was still in turmoil over that change. His heart was opening up again to Sheila and he was so afraid.

The Beast made it hard for Steve to get outside help. So, instead of talking with someone, Steve decided to write it all down. But the Beast had a weakness, when Steve was with his children. The Beast left Steve in complete control. Steve was going to exploit that weakness.

...........................

Another day, another dollar, I thought with chagrin. I've got to be the most unsuccessful psychiatrist in the country. I've got two appointments today, two. The guy that called up awhile ago sounded frantic. I hope I can help him.

Time to get back to making some money, I opened up my latest romance novel, my publisher wanted it done in two weeks and I had thirty thousand words to go.

The phone went off, startling me. Janice our shared receptionist said that my two pm was here. She sounded more than a bit breathless.

I was forced to stand up from my office chair. The man walking in was carrying a baby in his arms. But...

But he was absolutely gorgeous. I wanted him for the cover of my next novel. I tried to get my face looking professional again. Come on Margaret, wipe the drool off your face and pay attention.

"Doctor Huff, I'm Steve Blaine and this is my newest daughter Victoria."

I walked around my desk to coo at the baby. Not too many people let me play with their children. He looked down at her with such love and tenderness. The man seemed perfect, what could he be here for?

"What can I do for you Mister Blaine?"

"Please call me Steve. I've got an unusual problem. I don't know if I've got a split personality or what? I've written a diary or a story of my life, if you will. It will probably take some time for you to read it. Of course, charge me for the time. But please read it and maybe we can get together, the same time next week?" He looked at me so desperately. Hell, I would have given him my kidney, if he would have asked.

"Of course Steve, that will be fine, same time next week."

During the week I read Steve's story. In fact I read it at least five times and I looked at the photos he had included as well. Nowhere in the story had he described the women in his life, as being less than beautiful. I looked at one photo, that was actually one of those family Christmas cards that people do, and I would never have a chance of doing.

It showed Steve sitting with three women, two children and one baby, probably Victoria. They were pictured sitting on or by a couch. On his left was an older woman, kind of homely with Victoria in her arms. On his right, was a woman that was flat out ugly and obviously pregnant. Sitting on the floor at his feet, was a woman in a pink maid's uniform, she was kind of homely too. She was pregnant and had two children sitting with her. I couldn't believe the picture.

On many nights I would take that picture to my bedroom mirror. I would look at it and look at my face, look at it and look at my face. Hell, I was no uglier than the woman on Steve's right. How did she get all the luck?

Steve came back next week with Victoria again. From his story I knew why.

"Steve, you talk about the Beast. I know you've had a bad time in foster care. The Beast is probably a development of those times. When you had your most recent shock, the Beast was awakened."

"But in all your descriptions of the Beast's actions. It doesn't sound like he is out to hurt you. It sounds like the Beast is more of a protector. I don't know if the Beast is just a hidden aspect of your personality or represents a true split. But I think you should stop demonizing him. Give him another name, respect him."

"I think your right, he has been my protector. A fierce one, but I kind of liked that. What name would you suggest we give him?" He gave me a grin. I felt my face grow warm.

"How about Bob? Bob begins with the letter B, just like his old name. It is a friendly name. Who ever heard of a monster called Bob?"

He closed his eyes for a moment, as if he was deep in thought. "I think Bob likes his new name."

He chuckled for a moment. What a lovely laugh. "And I'm pretty sure he likes you too, Doctor Huff. I felt my face grow very warm at that. Most of my patients would not even meet my eyes, they found me so repulsive. In fact, I didn't have a lot of patients, because of my looks. They would have one consultation with me and find another therapist.

Steve never refused to look in me in the face. There was never a sign of disgust to mar his handsome features, too.

"Steve you say that you have a new position?"

"Yes Audrey said that my skills as a troubleshooter were going to waste as vice president. I really think she hated all the late nights. So I got promoted to the board of directors, and I'm also special assistant to both Audrey and the president. I'm out of town a little more, but work weeks are only thirty hours or less."

"I do have to admit that I like it. It gives me more time to spend with my family. Both Audrey and Mary, the company president, assure me that I'm making a valuable contribution to the company."

The next week Steve came in completely frantic. "Audrey wants to bring in another woman into our home. Since she is pregnant again, and Rosemary and Sheila are due in a couple of months. She is afraid that I won't be taken care of. This nonsense has got to stop. This is not how society does things in this country!"

"Steve I understand that you are upset. I would like your permission to go and talk to Audrey. She loves you. I'm sure we can work out an understanding."

He had a frightened expression on his face. "Audrey is the best thing to happen to me. You can talk to her but please don't mess things up for me."

"I'll do my best Steve."

Things had gotten completely out of hand. I might lose my license over this, but something had to be done. I thought, as I drove to Steve's home. I knew he was out of town and this would give me a chance to talk to Audrey about Steve. She had already agreed to meet me.

I spoke with Audrey for several hours, laying out Steve's concerns and fears. Audrey recognized that they were crossing many of society's barriers, but she loved her life now. If society didn't like it, they could just fuck off.

"Audrey I can appreciate your attitude. But Steve is a very kind person. He thinks that he is taking advantage of you all. He believes that he is cheating on his marriage vows. We are going to have to work on Steve to convince him that you all are truly happy with the situation. I think it would be best if he had frequent and even daily therapy from a person who graduated tops in her class." I said the last very quietly. Audrey got a grin on her face.

"What exactly are you saying Margaret? I can call you Margaret, can't I?"

"Steve told me that you were looking for a new woman. I'd like to apply for the job." I said the last so quietly, that I thought Audrey wouldn't hear. But her grin got even bigger.

................................

Next Christmas.......

Merry Christmas from the Blaine Family.

Pictured with Steve were four women. All of them had radiant expressions on their faces. Three of the women had babies in their arms, and one of those women was pregnant. The fourth woman did not have a baby, but she was obviously pregnant as well, and her smile was the biggest of all.

..................................

"Audrey honey?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Judge Grant from our wedding has been coming around a lot lately. Are we in some kind of trouble?"

"Oh, no Steve, no trouble at all, but you see, we're all pregnant again. And we've got to take care of you and Bob. So, I've been talking to Bethany Grant. She has been interested in you for the longest time and......"

The End

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,047 Followers