Pretty Boy and The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,047 Followers

"But we don't have a room."

"Please don't think me too forward, but I've been looking forward to this for some time." And with that, he showed me a room key card. Then the no good, bestest negotiator in the world, kissed me gently on lips. Hell, I would have made him CEO after that. I followed him to the elevator AND WE WERE ALONE ON IT! Did he wait to get to the room? He did not. He pressed me up against the wall, and gave me a long sensuous kiss that made my toes curl. He did something strange, but oh so very nice, that lifted me off my feet, and both my shoes dropped off! At that point, I was thinking about retirement and becoming his love slave.

He picked me up in the elevator. Leaving my shoes on the floor and I didn't care. We got off the elevator, there were people standing there, seeing me act like a love sick cow, and I didn't care. He walked down the hallway, with me in his arms. I heard someone running to catch us. "Hey, wait." A voice called out.

Steve paused, a woman older than me, handed me my shoes. She had an impish grin. "You lucky girl, you're going to need these tomorrow. On the other hand, he just might want to never set you down again. In that case, you'll never need shoes." She laughed and turned back down the hallway. I would have thanked her, but my mouth was locked to Steve's and we didn't even wear braces.

He somehow fumbled the door open without dropping me. He carried me to bed; he sat down on it and started to undress me, keeping me on his lap. I thought that was a wonderful idea, so I started to undress him. Damn buttons, damn zippers. What we need is clothing with explosive charges built in. One press of a button, boom you're naked.

He kissed my lips, my breasts, and my belly button. Oh no, he's not going to do that is he. HEEE IIIISSSSS! The man must be starving, only one time, long ago, had anyone tried to give me oral pleasure. This was the real thing. He gave me orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. Like an ocean full of waves crashing on the beach and they would not stop. I was thrashing on the bed, screaming. "Steve, I love you! Steve, I love you. STEEEVE I LOVE YOU!" It was probably a foolish thing to do; it just seemed to encourage him. It was wonderful! Finally at some point, I just couldn't bear it all, and I fainted away.

I came to, with Steve kissing his way back up my body, stopping for a deliciously long time to torment my nipples. Steve paused and rose off my body.

"Just give me a moment Audrey, to put a condom on."

"Do you have to Steve? I'm clean. You're clean. And, I'm on the pill." I lied; I haven't had sex in years. I've got no reason to be on the pill. But I wanted him without any damn raincoat.

"Are you sure Audrey?"

"Put it in Stephen, before I get cross." I said with mock harshness.

"Yes, your most magnificent CEO-ness." And he did put it in. It has been a looong time, since there has been anything done there. He started slow and then picked up speed, and I started to babble. I'm not sure what I said. I've heard of having your brains fucked out. Well he did it to me. I think at one point, I had an IQ of two and I wanted to stay that way. I was a drooling, gasping fucked up idiot, lying on the bed before him.

Every once and awhile, he would start to slow down. I would half way sit up and get aggressive with him and say. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, STEVE! FUCK MY PUSSY. I'M YOUR SLAVE. I'M YOUR SLAVE. FUCK ME." Because I needed him, to put me back into that state of fucked up idiocy. It was wonderful. It wasn't one or two orgasms. It was a continuous state of orgasm. I passed out at one point, but awoke soon to his still pounding away at my pussy.

I was a gibbering, babbling drooling mess and I wanted to be like that forever and ever. Steve was mine and I was never going to let him go. At some point Steve ejaculated in my cunt. It was wonderful. It made me feel warm. It made me feel owned. It made me, his woman and him my man. We dozed off for a bit, but we both woke up shortly with growling stomachs. We ordered a ton of appetizers and desserts from room service. We wanted food that we could nibble in bed, not entrees.

Steve somehow mistook my chest for a plate. He kept on placing food there and just using his mouth to eat it. At one point, he ate a cream puff. We're going to have to stock up on those. For some reason I kept on mistaking his dick for a soda straw. To alleviate that mistake, I got in the habit, of whenever needing a drink; I would suck on both at the same time. I was especially thirsty, too.

Finally we were done eating, but we were both sticky gooey messes, and so was the bed. I made a call down to room service and requested a change of sheets. I left a fifty dollar tip on the table. Steve and I headed for the bathroom to get clean and then the hot tub.

We both talked for a long time in the tub. Steve professed his love for me. I had always been in love with Steve, but I had been too cowardly to admit it. I thought I was too old. I thought I was too ugly. I thought Steve was too gorgeous. And now Steve is telling me, that he loves me. Don't pinch me now; I don't want to wake up.

I tried an experiment and discovered, underwater blow jobs, are difficult. I had Steve sit on the edge of the tub. It was my goal to pass the golf ball test. I always strived to excel at my tests in college. I made him go ack and get all bug eyed. He started twisting my nipples and teasing them. Down below my pussy was a tingling fire. Finally Steve had, had enough. He put a large towel, on the edge of the tub and had me lay across it, with my legs in the water. He stood in the tub and laid some pipe.

"No more, Mister Nice Guy. It is time for some serious fucking."

He couldn't be serious could he? Last time was only a warm up?

I went nuts, once again. Shit, holy fuck, mother fucker, flaming monkey balls, holy crap Batman. HE IS SERIOUS, HE IS! My body was an out of control carnival ride. Shaking, shuddering, and screeching, gone was all vestiges of sentience. I had a returned to our earlier evolution. I was a primate with a peanut sized brain that lived for one thing, procreation. And I desired, needed to be very good at it. I screamed FUCK ME, POUND ME, AND MAKE ME YOURS. I wasn't screaming obscenities. I was screaming acknowledgements of Steve's ownership of me and his sexual prowess.

He was a gorgeous, wonderful, kind, and intelligent man. That said he loved me. I was the essence of joy. Every night for the rest of my life, he was going to fuck me silly. I was going to have to start wearing, an orange wig, a red ball nose, and clown feet.

I reached a new sexual high, and everything went black. When I came to, I was back in bed and had a cold wet towel on my head. Steve was sitting on the bed, looking down at my face with a worried expression.

"What happened?"

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself, when you gave the longest scream. Your pussy clenched, you seemed to orgasm and you passed out. You've been out for almost ten minutes. How are you feeling? Should I call a doctor?" He looked so worried about me. I enjoyed the moment of my darling's concern for me.

"I'm fine. You just made me cum, so hard. That and the heat from the hot tub, made me pass out. I just need to rest for a little bit. Lie down beside me and keep me company, my darling." Oh, when I said that, it seemed to make him real happy. Score one for me.

He got me a bottle of water first and made me sip it. Then he laid down cuddling me, so very nice. We talked about things, work, his kids, and when we could get together next. He said that he had a new job lined up.

Heh, heh, heh, there was no way; I was going to let him resign. I would get the company rules changed, come hell or high water. And when I did, the CEO's offices were actually a suite, and there was a bedroom. There were going to be many a late work night for Steve. In fact, every night was going to be a late night for Steve. Though, I was going to have to figure out a way, to give him more time with Hope and Luke. There was no way; I would come between a father and his children. Steve wouldn't tolerate it anyways.

Steve seemed to be such a sexual iron man. He was no premature ejaculator. I just had to ask him, if he had any weaknesses. Sort of embarrassed, he confessed a weakness regarding his ears. It sounded so silly. After I finished my water and rested. I decided to perform an experiment. I licked his left ear. His body froze up, rigid as a board, interesting. I then attacked his ear. HE WENT FREAKING NUTS! It was wonderful. Mister Iron Man had an Achilles heel. Enough of this being his love slave; I was going to make him mine.

I worked on that one ear for twenty minutes. I figured I had his IQ down to about one, when he finally started to regain control. I then started on his other ear and took his IQ into negative numbers. I had such plans for him. I was going to get him a lovely collar and a leash, and change his name to Rex. Sadly, after another twenty minutes, he became sentient again. So I sat on his face and swallowed his cock. Rex came back, just like a good doggy. On the other hand, his tongue was turning me into Fluffy, the wonder bitch.

Monday at work, I called an emergency board meeting with the president in attendance. I told them all, how Rex, I mean Steve, had resigned. They were shocked and dismayed. The board consisted of all women and seeing Steve was the highlight of their visits here. I explained that Steve was romantically involved with an employee here, and he had resigned to pursue his love interest.

Well, everyone appreciated Steve's honesty and integrity. But it was unanimously agreed that the company needed him. So policy would have to be changed immediately. Steve would then be offered my old job. Mary the new president, was no dumb cookie, she had been looking at me suspiciously.

"Audrey, you haven't said who Steve is in love with. You two are very close, if he's told anyone, he's told you. So who is it?"

A room full of Steve's devoted fans turned to stare at me. I answered very softly, "me".

And they all screamed. They were so happy for me. These powerful, intelligent people sat me down and made me tell them every detail, of our first date and night together. I could see them, imagining themselves in my position. There was naked avarice on their faces, even happily married Mary's. But at the same time, they were overjoyed for me.

For three more months Steve and I made love, every chance we could get. He was actually starting to wear me out, but I was determined to take care of my man. He had a much higher sex drive than I did and unbelievable endurance. He had already confessed to me, that since the night he caught his wife cheating, he had lost some of his self control. I was just going to have to try harder to keep his sexual fires tamed. He was my man, and I would take care of him.

We were talking marriage, when the little test strip showed a plus sign. With some trepidation, I went to Steve and admitted that I had been lying about the birth control pills. That wonderful man was overjoyed that I was pregnant; he wanted to marry me that day. I am such a happy, lucky girl.

We arranged a very small but very elegant and expensive wedding at the Hilton, since it had so many good memories for us. There were only about one hundred guests. Hope was the flower girl, and Luke the ring bearer. Heather was my Matron of Honor. Rosemary was Steve's best person. The judge from Steve's divorce case officiated at our wedding. She told us that she never wanted to see us in any official capacity again. She did that with a big smile.

There was one tiny thing that marred my wedding. Rosemary had been fitted for a wonderful gown. Steve was looking forward to seeing her in it. He has some mildly peculiar tastes regarding how women dress. Instead of showing up in the gown, Rosemary arrived wearing her dress police uniform. Steve was ticked.

"Rosemary you are a beautiful healthy woman. Why do you dress up, in these unflattering clothes I will never know?" Rosemary looked at me embarrassed.

"Steve, she is comfortable in them. You still want her here, right?"

"Of course, I do. I just think she is doing herself an injustice." He paused and considered something. He drew himself to attention and looked straight at me.

"Love of my life, future wife and mother of my child, lady who will grow old with me, your CEO-ness. Before we are wed, I request permission to french a cop."

I was jealous for just a second. But Steve is a bit of nut. He wants to French Rosemary before the ceremony. Well it can be my wedding gift to him. "Permission granted, Rex."

Rosemary was looking at us flabbergasted. Steve stepped close, knocked the hat off her head and drew her into his arms. She just melted. You enjoy it girl, you dumped him, and this is the last kiss you will get from him. Steve finally let her go.

"Remember Rosemary, my best person, you are a beautiful woman. Don't let peer pressure or anything else, diminish you."

The ceremony was short but beautiful. Steve's children stole the show, though. After the ceremony, the judge approached us.

"Congratulations" She looked at me. "Permission to kiss the groom?" I knew that there was some reason, for this lady to be here. She had probably fallen in love with Steve at his divorce. Now everybody wants to kiss him and on the lips. First had been Heather, then Mary, and then the rest of my board of directors. Now it is some judge. Oh well, what the hell.

"Permission granted, but Steve no frenching the judge." I grabbed his ear to make sure he heard me. I'm pretty sure that both Mary and Heather had forced their tongues into Steve's mouth. There had been enough of that. The judge looked very disappointed.

I had purchased from my brother, the old family estate when he retired. Steve's whole family including Sheila moved in after the wedding. I had allowed Sheila to come, because I didn't want Hope and Luke to think, that I was depriving them of their mother. She still worked as maid, nanny and mother, but I had dramatically raised her pay. She still wore those bright clothes that Steve insisted on. In fact, he got some of my own staff to change too. I had long since changed my wardrobe to make Steve happy and I had to admit that the bright colors, made me more light hearted as well.

The way that Sheila's eyes would follow Steve was heartbreaking. That girl had messed up, big time, and she knew it. But Steve absolutely refused to believe, that Sheila had any love or sexual attraction for him.

I had a problem. I was four months pregnant and I wasn't able to take care of my man. In fact, before I got obviously pregnant, I was already falling behind, too. The nasty tension was back in Steve's eyes and he wasn't at his best. I hated to see him masturbate and blow jobs were not the most effective on him. It seemed to take a pussy, to reliably set him off. I had a drastic idea. I needed a pinch hitter and I had an obvious one in the dugout.

Steve's love for me was as solid as a bar of steel. I think it was time to allow him access to his sex doll again.

I spoke with Sheila and broached the idea. To say, that she was enthusiastic, would be a serious understatement. She looked ready to rip off her own clothes and chase Steve down. I warned her, that first I had to mention it to Steve.

Steve felt terrible and was heartbroken that he wasn't able to control his sexual desires. He felt like such a failure as a husband. The man cried! I've never seen him cry. I cried with him. I told him, how I felt like such a failure, for not being able to take care of my man. He made me promise that I would still love him, if he used his sex doll. He also made me promise to be in total control of him using Sheila. In other words, Sheila and Steve would only have sex, when I said so. If I told them to stop, they stopped. No arguments.

So I sent him to Sheila. The first time was very hard. It made Sheila happy, though. Subsequent times got easier. When he fucked Sheila, it was a biological function. When he fucked me, he was making love. I set up a regular schedule for Sheila and Steve, which worked better for all of us, instead of me calling the shots every time.

One time only, I spied on Steve and Sheila. Steve was like a hydraulic fucking machine. Sheila was a twitching, screaming mass of desire. She kept on screaming, how she loved Steve; how she was so sorry, for betraying him; how Steve was her best lover ever and how he owned her very soul. I could tell that she was serious and I could also tell, that to Steve, it was just unintelligible noise. I felt so sorry for her.

Seven months into my pregnancy, Rosemary arrived crying at our door. Over the past year, Rosemary had become a dear friend of mine. She collapsed into my arms. Who the hell had hurt this tough cop? I was going to rip their balls, off.

She didn't want to talk to Steve, but chose to confide in me. It turns out her loving boyfriend, wasn't. He had been trying to turn her into his own personal sex slave, something he could pass out to his friends. He had personally thought of her as being so ugly, that she would welcome any sexual intimacy. To her horror, she had gone along with some of it before regaining her pride. But in revenge, he had revealed her behavior to her superiors and thus destroyed her professional reputation.

I knew what to do. I called Heather and gave her, Rosemary's ex-boyfriend's name, and then I said sick em. As for Rosemary, I had been thinking that my corporation should have a corporate security department, for a few years. I would hire her as its new head and have her build it. Two problems solved with one stone, I liked it.

Heather sued that stupid joker, for everything that he owned or will own for the next twenty years. He was out of job in six weeks. Rosemary did well in her new job, but at home she was an emotional wreck. I had her move in with us. She would get this melancholy look when seeing Steve. I finally asked her, why she dumped him. She said, that she hadn't felt worthy of him. What a dope.

Eight months into my pregnancy and Steve, had been without any real loving, for three months. Oh sure, he had sex with Sheila. But that wasn't loving and he needed loving. I broached the subject with Rosemary. By that point I had come to the conclusion, that no one woman could appease Steve's sex drive. It just wasn't physically possible. Steve could go at it for eight hours a day, every day of the week. I was beginning to think he wasn't human. And if given a chance, he would go for twelve hours. Maybe he is a rebuilt cyborg? He only really slept, for three or four hours a night and he woke up as fresh as a daisy, too.

Rosemary was skeptical and concerned she would damage my marriage. I had known Steve for almost eight years. I trusted the man. He was honorable and not a liar. I controlled the off switch. If I thought things were getting out of hand, I would tell him to stop and he would, simple as that.

Then I talked to Steve and he was even more concerned than Rosemary. He said that he wouldn't be just having sex with Rosemary, that he would be making love, because he liked Rosemary. I said, well no shit. Why do you think, I'm arranging this? It took a lot of persuasion but finally I talked him into it. Can you get a load of this, a wife having to talk her husband, into sleeping with someone else.

Steve also expressed concern that someday I would want to sleep with someone else. He wasn't going to go for that. I told him, that it would never happen. He is all the man that I need.

So, Rosemary joined Steve's harem. The transformation in her was remarkable. I pressured her into changing her taste in clothes. She switched to bright primary colors and around the house, she even wore dresses. That made Steve happy. And when Steve is happy, he makes me and everyone else happy. God, I am a lucky woman. I thought I would be a childless old maid. Now, I've got a baby on the way, two step children and a gorgeous husband, and maybe, a couple of sisters instead of those useless brothers.

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,047 Followers